The Cruise: Jami

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kris then reached to the hem of Jamie's dress and lifted it up. Jamie arched her hips, and then lifted her shoulders so Kris could remove her dress. Jamie was lying beneath Kris, also wearing only a very wet thong. Jamie's head was spinning, from the amazingly erotic feeling of having a nearly nude woman lying next to her, kissing her and touching her, teasing her with her soft hands.

Jamie slipped her arms back around Kris, and Kris lowered her head. They started kissing again, and their hands explored each other's bare skin. Kris was grinding herself against Jamie's thigh, and Jamie was thrusting upward against Kris' thigh pressed against her own mound.

Jamie's hand reached to Kris butt, and the feeling of how soft, was incredible. She began to squeeze and stroke it, and Kris moaned into Jamie's mouth to show her arousal. Jamie's hand slipped down inside Kris' thong, and she was amazed at how wet the other girl was. "Did I do that to another girl?" Jamie thought.

As Jamie slid her fingers along the crack of Kris' ass, Kris moaned louder and opened her legs. Jamie felt Kris rubbing herself against her fingers and ran a fingertip down Kris slit, outside her soaked panties. When Jamie slid a finger inside, Kris broke the kiss long enough to moan into Jamie's ear, "Yessss.... Touch me, Jamie, I need to feel your touch..."

Jamie slid her finger downward, loving her first feel of another girl's pussy. She has touched her own pussy (many, many times!) but this was completely different. Kris was sopping wet, her juices were running down her thigh. When Jamie's finger brushed Kris' clit, she moaned, "Ohhhhhhh... God yes, so good, baby..."

Jamie ran her finger up and down Jamie's slit, getting the tip wet. She pressed it forward, and Kris gasped at the feeling. Jamie slid her finger in and out, going deeper each time. Kris was grinding her hips into Jamie's thigh, pressing back against the finger. After Jamie's finger was completely inside Kris, she started pumping it in and out. Long, slow strokes, remembering what she liked done to her.

Jamie reached her other hand and took Kris' small breast, cupping the entire breast then taking the nipple and pinching it between two fingers. Pulling, pinching, twisting, her erect nipple. Sliding her finger in and out, fucking Kris as she teased her nipple. Kris was moaning and moving all over the bed, then she grabbed Jamie's hair and kissed her deeply. "Oh, God, Jamie, fuck fuck fuck fuck..."

Jamie could feel Kris's pussy spasming around the finger. Jamie kept sliding the finger in and out, until Kris collapsed on top of her. "No more, baby, please stop for now..."

Jamie gently removed her hand and brought it to her face. She offered her finger to Kris, who licked it then put it in Jamie's mouth. Jamie had tasted herself when she masturbated, but this was so much different. So hot, so nasty, so SEXY!!!

Kris kissed Jamie tenderly, then said "Let me catch my breath a second, baby, that was fucking incredible!"

Jamie said, "No rush, we have all night..." and kissed her back. The two girls lay there, kissing and caressing each other for a while. Then Jamie could feel Kris getting more aggressive, darting her tongue deeper and harder, her hands starting to explore Jamie's body, cupping a breast, pinching a nipple, stroking her stomach.

Kris broke the kiss then started to lick her way down Jamie's chest. Running her tongue in the valley between Jamie's breasts, sucking on the nipple. Jamie put her hand on Kris' head, lay her head back and moaned, "Ohhhhh... Please, Kris, I need this... Make love to me..."

Kris looked up at Jamie and smiled. "You know I will, baby, I need this, too!" She darted her tongue out and flicked it across Jamie's hard nipple. Jamie moaned and stroked Kris' hair.

Kris licked her way down Jamie's stomach, kissing and nibbling gently. Jamie had her legs spread wide, and Kris could see a huge wet spot on Jamie's panties, they were soaked and almost see through. Kris slid a finger underneath, and lifted. "Raise up for me, baby, let me get you out of these wet things..."

Jamie giggled and raised her hips. Kris slid the panties off and dropped them on the floor. Then she lowered her head and began to kiss Jamie's stomach, darting her tongue in and out of Jamie's navel then moving lower. Jamie's hand was on Kris's head, pushing it gently down to where they both needed it.

Kris ran a fingertip along Jamie's pussy lips, then teased her clit with it. Jamie moaned, and Kris could clearly see how aroused the blonde girl was, her pussy lips were red and swollen and her juices were visibly leaking out.

Kris looked up at Jamie and asked, "Are you still sure? Do you really want me to do this?"

Jamie smiled down at Kris and said, "Want you to? No, baby, I don't want you to... I NEED you to do this, need you to lick me, taste me, love me..."

"Mmmmmmmmmm..." was Jamie's response, and she lowered her head to Jamie's pussy. As Kris ran her tongue along Jamie's slit, Jamie's hips rose up to meet her. Kris slid her tongue deep into Jamie, and both of them moaned. Kris reached down and spread Jamie's lips with her fingers, exposing Jamie's clit. It stood up proud and firm, swollen and red, showing Kris just how turned on she had made Jamie.

"Ohhhhhhhh, baby, yes, baby, yessssssss..." Jamie moaned as Kris flicked her tongue back and forth on her clit. Jamie's hand was clutching Kris' hair, pulling her face tight into her pussy. Jamie's hips were moving by themselves, up and back, meeting the thrusts of Kris' tongue. Kris was fucking Jamie with her tongue, and Jamie was loving the feeling. She knew that she would have to try this again, with many other women. So much better than men, so soft, so tender, so unhurried...

Kris slid her finger into Jamie, then a second one. Sliding them in and out, sucking on Jamie's clit. Looking up, watching Jamie's face as she fucked her, getting more turned on by having a pretty face looking down at her. Jamie was panting and moaning, "Yes, Kris, Oh God, Kris, fuck me, Kris, yes baby, yes, so good Kris, love how you fuck me Kris..."

Kris was getting into the way Jamie was talking to her, and slipped one hand down between her own thighs. Her own pussy was dripping, and her finger slid all the way inside in one motion. Kris began to finger herself, sliding in and out and teasing her own clit. Kris began moaning in rhythm with Jamie, and sucking Jamie's clit harder. She could feel the other girl approaching orgasm and wanted to join her, to cum together...

Jamie's free hand was on her own breast, she had her fingers fanned out and was rubbing them across her erect nipple. As Kris sucked and nibbled on her clit, Jamie could feel herself getting close, then she exploded. She could feel Kris' fingers inside her pussy as it spasmed, coating the other girl's hand and face with her juices. She could hear Kris cumming at the same time, moaning and moving around the small bed.

As Jamie came back down to earth, she turned Kris's face toward hers. Both girls were sweaty, red faced and out of breath. They smiled at each other, then Jamie pulled gently on Kris' hair, telling her she wanted to kiss again. Kris licked her way up Jamie's sweaty body, stopped to suck her nipple, then they kissed. Jamie could taste her own juices on Kris' lips, face and tongue; it was very erotic.

"God, Kris, that was incredible. I can't believe how hot that was, I never really thought about being with a girl until recently. But WOW!"

"Me, too, baby, I've actually been curious for a long time but I've never had the nerve to do anything about it. I live in a pretty small town and most of my friends would freak if I brought up the idea of making it with a girl."

"I know, I can remember two girls in high school who were into each other. Everyone called them freaks and lezzies and wouldn't have much to do with them. But now, I think they were the smart ones..." Jamie wrapped her arms around Kris and stroked her skin, "The feelings, the smells, just how fucking SEXY everything is... I want more!!!"

Kris smiled and said, "We've got two weeks, baby, then who knows? We don't live THAT far apart!"

Jamie smiled and kissed Kris tenderly. "I know, and I wonder what Brandy will think about this?"

"From what I could tell, she would be happy if only that you wouldn't be pissed about her being in your guys' cabin all the time."

"She's really a great friend, and I can put up with her being slutty on this cruise. I mean, she's really NOT like that at home, and who are we to judge? We're not like THIS at home.." Jamie stuck her tongue out and licked all round Jamie's mouth. Jamie moaned softly and they began to kiss again.

After a few minutes, Jamie broke the kiss and said, "I really should get back. Brandy is probably worried about where I am, I don't usually stay out late like this at home."

"If you must go, then go. But promise me you will dream of me. And I hope that we can spend more time together on this cruise. Being with you has made me feel alive, Jamie, and I love that feeling..."

"Oh, me too, and I PROMISE that we will be spending a lot of time together. Sorry, boys, but two hotties are off the market for the rest of this cruise!"

Kris laughed and kissed Jamie. "I love your sense of humor, so crazy!"

Jamie untangled herself, then stood up on wobbly legs. "Is it okay if I at least wash my face? Otherwise I walk back into our cabin smelling like sex. Not that I don't like how you smell, but Brandy probably wouldn't understand..."

"Of course."

Jamie washed herself off, then put her dress back on. She crumpled her panties into a ball in her hand, they were sopping wet and it was only a short walk down the hall to her cabin. When she got there, she was mildly pissed that the bracelet was still there.

"Fuck it," she thought, "I need to get some sleep!"

She slid her key into the lock and tried to open the door quietly. When she stepped inside, she could hear pants and moans. As her eyes got used to the darkness, she could see Brandy was lying on her back, and Dave (or some guy, anyway!) was kneeling between her thighs, fucking her hard and fast. Brandy had her legs wrapped around the guy's waist, and he was thrusting in and out.

Brandy was moaning, "Oh god, fuck me, Jim, fuck me, give me that big beautiful cock..."

Jamie couldn't stand it. She grabbed some clothes and left. She knocked on Kris's door, and explained what happened. Kris brought her inside, and they stretched out on the bed together. Kris put her arms around Jamie, and began to stroke her arms and back.

"It's okay, baby, you can stay here... I have plenty of room, and if you would rather stay with me, it's okay. Leave that slut Brandy to fuck all the guys she wants. We have each other, and it's beautiful..."

They fell asleep that way, and the next morning Jamie called her cabin. Brandy answered, but her breathing was a little erratic.

"What happened, Jamez, where did you go last night?"

"It's okay, Brandy, I stayed with Kris from our table. I went back to the room about 2 o'clock but you were too busy fucking to even notice I was there. What was that, guy number three or four?"

"Oh God, I'm sorry, Jamie! I left the bracelet on the door..."

"Yeah, but where was I supposed to go? The dance club had shut down, I had nowhere to go..."

Just then Brandy moaned loudly. "Oh, God, yes, lick me, Jim, suck me..."

Jamie said, "So he's still there? When can I come get the rest of my stuff? Kris has offered to let me stay with her for the rest of the cruise, that way you can be just as slutty as you want and I don't have to know about it."

"Cool, give us maybe an hour... Ohhhhhh, yessssss!!!"

Jamie hung up the phone and turned to Kris. "Well, we've got an hour. Any ideas on something to do?"

Kris smiled and said, "Let's go take a shower... I want to scrub your back!"

Jamie and Kris walked into the bathroom, and Jamie knew she was going to have an unforgettable cruise, and that her life would be changed forever. She would always have girl friends from this point forward, and she didn't care what her friends or family thought...

12