The Cruise Ship

Story Info
Cruising together to heights of underarm passion.
1.4k words
4.21
23.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
revol
revol
35 Followers

[Cautionary remark: The following story largely pertains to armpit fetish. If you are in any way offended by any reference to armpits/underarms, then proceed no further. This story is not for you. Feedbacks are welcome only from people who love armpits.]

Ted found the lonely lady Jean sitting at a corner of one of the bigger dining rooms of the ship. It just started sailing on a long pre-Christmas cruise around the West Indies and South America. She made friends with him while boarding. Her perfume intoxicated him. She wanted his company during the cruise and afterwards also.

Jean is a very fair lady. She is slightly bulky, but that made her very sexy, having broad plump shoulders, armpits, and a sexy nose which anybody would like to kiss at first sight. She was wearing a very thin strip sleeveless blouse. Later he discovered that she does not have any dress with sleeves, as she loves to expose her armpits and shoulders in public and enjoys their gaze.

Ted sat near her, and struck up a conversation. All the time he wanted to hold this lady and kiss those luscious lips.

Jane looked up at Ted, and said – “Let’s go to my cabin and talk”.

When Ted entered her cabin, he found that it was a big room. Jane, in her late 40’s, looks very sexy, and sensuous in her sleeveless blouse. Ted gets turned on by looking at the muscles of her bare upper arms and shoulders. After closing the door, Ted held her by the bare upper arms and kissed her. The kiss was sensuous but light. Then she went into the toilet asking Ted to wait. She left her clothes on the divan. Ted could not help sniffing through her blouses and bras having her armpit smell. The pungent armpits’ smell on the blouses and bras ensured he instantly had a solid hard on. As Jane came out of the toilet, she was wearing a halter neck blouse, showing lots of her shoulders and flesh of her milky smooth armpits.

Jane sat on the divan a little distance away, and they talked about each other, how excited she was about the cruise. Dinner was ordered earlier, it was served by the waiter. She dimmed the lights and put on a slow music. She served cocktail. After “cheers” she held out her glass to his lips, and he held out his glass to her lips. This set the tone of the evening. They drank from each other’s glasses. Then they drank from their own glasses after entwining their arms. They got up to have a dance. With one hand on each other’s shoulders and holding the other, the slow dance began. Each looking at the other’s eyes, and whispering sweet nothings in each other’s ears. She once brushed her lips with his, making it appear accidental. He put his fingers in her armpit area, and found the underarm slippery with sweat. They embraced lightly, enjoying the warm coziness. He kissed the tip of her nose lightly. She lightly brushed his neck with her lips. The embrace became more intimate, her arms around his neck, his one hand around her bare back, other on her huge boobs.

Then they were immediately locked in a tight hug. Their mouths met in a passionate kiss, which grew into a mouth crushing slippery kiss with lot of tongue play. The kiss became more and more lusty. She made him drink lots of thick saliva from her mouth.

“Do you like armpit-kisses?” – Jane hissed in Ted’s ears. “Yes, very much. I am longing to kiss those creamy armpits of yours, ever since I saw them, whenever you raised your arms” – Ted said. “Come, kiss and sniff my armpits then. I am very much addicted to underarm kissing. And I will kiss yours. Lick my pits hard” – She again hissed.

Ted raised Jane’s one hand and put his face in her armpit. She pressed Ted’s head inside her armpit. Ted sniffed the fleshy perfumed armpit for a long time, then licked both her juicy armpits in turn with long strokes of his tongue, depositing lots of his saliva in her underarms, lustily kissed and sucked both her armpits with lot of sound. She pressed her armpits on Ted’s face. Ted found the taste of Jane’s juicy underarms very very sexy. The pits were concave and smooth, with a very slight stubble. Ted loves the musky sexy aroma of women’s sweaty and juicy armpits. Jane loved his thick sensuous lips kissing and sucking her armpits. Ted now sucked on her wide, sexy armpits, like breast sucking – taking a lot of her armpit flesh in his mouth. He was biting the armpit flesh, and Jane was enjoying it. She ripped open Ted’s vest and put her face in Ted’s armpit, taking in the male odor, licking, kissing, sucking and tasting it.

Now they were kissing, biting and sucking each other’s armpits, while locked in a lusty tight embrace. Ted asked Jane to sit on a stool, went behind her and she raised her left hand, he put his d**k in her sexy armpit, she pressed her hand tightly to her side, and Ted started pumping violently in her sexy armpit. When the tip of his d**k came out of her armpit, she lowered her head and lashed it with her tongue. He then put it in her right armpit and pumped.

“Do you like hair in the armpits? Actually I had lot of hair, but shaved them before coming to this cruise”- Jane said.

“Yeah, I like hair in female underarms. So don’t shave during the cruise. A nice little bush will grow soon. And don’t use too much perfume. I want to taste the natural aroma.”

“Actually I have forgotten my shaver. So, no problem. Everyday of this cruise, we will meet and have our underarm kissing sessions, with growing hair in my armpits.”

They took leave of each other after another round of intense underarm kissing.

They actually met in her room after two days. Jane already had a tuft of black underarm hair. Ted hugged her from behind, slid his hands through her armpits and got hold of her huge boobs, then started kissing her sexy back, kissing & licking her broad shoulders and inserted his nose and tongue in her armpits from behind, while squeezing her huge boobs with all his might. Ted and Jane went wild with lust. Again they started eating each other’s armpits. It seemed the armpits kissing, sucking would never end. There was now more sweat in Jane’s armpits and the smell was irresistible.

Jane gave him a tight embrace from behind, and as Ted turned his head, she kissed him over his shoulder, holding his member in her hand, and pressing her boobs on his back.

Suddenly Ted turned around and gave lusty kisses on Jane’s soft waist flesh. He kissed and munched her waist curves and slight folds, and rubbed his nose on her waist folds taking in the odor from Jane’s fleshy waists. Jane writhed in passion.

Ted was bursting with passion. Aroma of Jane’s large armpits drove him mad. Jane now took his d**k in her both armpits in turn and Ted pumped. Jane caught hold of Ted’s shoulders, kissed and licked his shoulders and put her long and sexy nose in his armpits, and sniffed and sucked hard.

Sometimes Ted was licking and kissing Jane’s bare upper arms. Jane’s bare upper arms, armpits, nose, ears and waists were all wet with Ted’s saliva. Then Ted raised his arms a little and took her huge breasts in his armpits and pressed those boobs in his armpits. Jane started moving one of the breasts in and out of Ted’s armpits while Jane raised one of her hands and pressed and rubbed her armpit on Ted’s face. They could hardly hold their passion now……….

Ted bent down, and took her feet and sniffed and licked her toes. Her feet smell drove him mad with excitement. He licked in between the toes, relishing the aroma, then the underside of each foot with long strokes of his tongue. He took all the toes of her each foot in his mouth and sucked wildly.

Then they clasped each other in a lusty tight embrace, and their lips attacked each other in a saliva filled slippery tongue-kiss. Their tongues darted back and forth in their joined mouths, with lots of saliva flowing from one mouth to the other. They could hold no longer. They kissed and bit into each other’s shoulders and then armpits, sniffing with heavy sounds. Each lustily spat heavily in the other’s armpits, then licked the balls of saliva from each other’s underarms, savoring the delicious smell enhanced by the saliva. Jane held him in her fingers, squeezed hard and guided him. He entered her with urgency and they both released the rising tension at the same time…

revol
revol
35 Followers