The Crusader: Affairs of State

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cayden moved her hand between them, gliding down to the intersection of their bodies. As Sophie lifted her hips, Cayden's fingers pushed into her lover's body. She slipped three digits into Sophie's passage and held steady as Sophie continued to rotate and move her body. The warrior's mouth suckled on the full breast, massaging the nipple as Sophie's body became a slave to her pleasure. She thrust and writhed and bucked against Cayden's body, forcing the fingers to glide in and out. Cayden's thumb found the Baroness's nub and began grinding against it until the woman jerked stiff and cried out in pleasure.

Cayden did not give Sophie an opportunity to recover. She grabbed the blonde's hips and pulled her body forward until her mouth could reach the damp mound. She swirled her tongue inside, licking away all evidence of their lovemaking. She could hear Sophie sobbing as she moved her tongue in and out against the sensitive button, but she did not relinquish her assault. Instead, she intensified her actions, waiting for the familiar clench of muscles around her tongue, the flood of liquid desire, and the sound of Sophie's song. She wanted to hear it in her sleep when she left Breathwood.

The melody of Sophie's voice built, raising an octave as Cayden pushed harder until the Baroness could hold her voice no more. Her whole body trembled as Cayden brought her to completion. For a time, they lay side-by-side, panting as they struggled to recover. "By the saints, I'm going to miss you," Cayden finally said when she had regained enough strength to speak.

The warrior remained on her back, staring at the ceiling as she waited for Sophie to respond. Sophie forced a laugh out of her mouth and when she spoke, she was still breathless. "Miss me? Where am I going, darling?"

"I'm going home, Milady," the warrior woman answered. Sophie sat up suddenly, looking down into Cayden's face in hope that she would see teasing there. Instead, Cayden reached up to caress her lover's cheek. "I must for a time, but I will be back."

"No. You can't leave Breathwood. I would die without you, darling."

"You will survive just fine," Cayden assured, pulling Sophie down for comfort. Cayden's strong arms circled the soft body. She felt a tear hit her breast. "Otto is going to be raising an army, and I must go home to inform my father."

"What enemy will this army face?"

"The infidels in Jerusalem will be the target. The Christians must retake the Holy Land. Otto told Father Josef that he would organize his men. I must go tell my father to rally his own troops to join Otto's. I will return to you, Milady. Otto has asked me to protect you in his absence."

"The days and nights will be long without you," Sophie answered.

"I have a mission for you in my absence." Cayden paused, wanting to be certain that she had her lover's full attention. Sophie could not fail in this assignment. "You must allow Otto in your bed while I am gone. You must give him a son before he departs for Constantinople. It is the only way to protect you from Franz." The silence hung in the room as Cayden finished giving her instructions. She gently stroked a sweaty strand of hair from Sophie's cheek. "Do you understand, Milady?"

Sophie's voice was weak when she finally answered. "Yes, darling, but I cannot guarantee a son. I can't even guarantee a baby in that time."

"We will trust God to do His part," Cayden answered, "And pray that He guards over Otto so that our fear regarding Franz proves unnecessary."

"When will you leave?"

"I'll depart tomorrow morning."

"Hold me tonight, darling."

Cayden pulled Sophie closer, drawing the down blanket over them. She could hold Sophie through the night and hope that her lover would shed no tears when she hadto ride through the gate to leave Breathwood in the morning. Sophie snuggled against the warrior's firm body and fell asleep quickly. Cayden stared into the darkness far into the night, sad to be leaving Sophie and Breathwood but also longing for home.