The Crusader: Brotherly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sent Hayden away and locked her in the attic until he could arrange for her to join a distant convent. Instead, she begged her father to send her to Breathwood to be a lady-in-waiting to Otto's new wife. Reluctantly, he relented and sent her to the Baron. She had not had any contact with her family since she had arrived at Breathwood. Otto had attempted to seduce her right away, but she had not been interested.

Cayden had vowed never to lose control of herself again. She was determined to keep her mind clear. Her body would never overpower her mind. To satisfy the yearnings in her body, she went to work seducing Otto's wife. The Baroness Sophie resisted at first, but Cayden was relentless. Sophie eventually surrendered to the desires that Cayden aroused. In the process, Hayden lost his power over Cayden. She enjoyed being with Sophie and she enjoyed teasing Sophie's young maid Amalie. She didn't think of Hayden's thick member but of Sophie's blond triangle and Amalie's large breasts.

She was confident she could handle facing Hayden again. However, as she rode across the countryside to her father's estate, her resolve and bravery began weakening. As she sat astride her horse looking down at the gates of her childhood home, she was afraid of what she would feel when she saw her brother again. She had a mission, though. The Pope had called for nobles to form armies and march on Jerusalem. It was an honorable crusade. Taking Jerusalem from the infidels would atone for many sins. Perhaps Hayden could find forgiveness in Israel. Perhaps, faced with losing Hayden in battle, their father would forgive them both, so she tapped her heels against the side of her mount and raced toward home.

12