The Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,853 Followers

Leslie couldn't stop her fingers from trembling as she took the buzzing vibe. She knew it was vibrating, still she wasn't quite ready for the sensation that took over her fingers. God, she was so close to this woman's sex. So uncomfortably close.

"Don't drop it," Jan admonished the girl. "God, you are so clumsy. All you have to do is hold on to it and keep going just like I was. Damn it, now I'm losing my mood."

"Sorry ma'am," Leslie squeaked. She'd never been so close to a woman sexually before. The scent of musk was a bit different than her own. Jan's juices now coated the cock shaped vibe and it was getting on Leslie's fingers. Don't worry about that stuff, Leslie told herself, she needed to learn what the woman had to teach. She concentrated on the vibe and following the older woman's directions.

"Oh that's the spot," Jan said. "Your doing fine now. Slow and gentle. Up and down. Now round my little clit. Mmmmm - you are going to be a little pro when I turn you loose on your own."

"Ahhhh!" Jan was getting into it now. Her chest was heaving. She tweaked her achingly hard nipples and spread her legs wider, letting the young girl bring her off in good fashion. "Oh fuck. Mmmmm fuck yeah I'm coming. Oh yeah, I'm gonna come all over that fucking cock. Work that clit baby. Work it good."

This woman's reaction was a little scary to the young geek. She'd never seen someone else have an orgasm before. Her own orgasm were always quite and muffled into a pillow. This woman sounded like a wild beast. Was this normal? Was this something she needed to learn? She observed clinically, yet part of her mind was terrified being so close to the older woman.

"Oh gawd," The older woman rolled over and flexed her body, arching her back, her hips humping gently as she wallowed in the after effects of her orgasm. It was without a doubt, the best orgasm she'd experienced in years. She wanted nothing more that to sleep for and hour or so then have a pint of ice cream, but she knew that were something else she had to do before it was all for naught.

"Now it is your turn," Jan told the teen.

Leslie gulped, trying to still the butterflies in her stomach. Could she do this? This woman had no problem doing such an intimate act. Why was she so scared? She was hot. That was certain. The vibe hummed in her hand. It would be so easy to.

She touched it to her sex. God, it purred like a kitten. her legs opened of their own volition.

"Ahhhhh..." Oh God, it did feel good. It made her loins melt like butter.

"Lean back and spread your legs," Jan purred.

Leslie obeyed, so caught up she was by the buzzing goodness, she didn't catch the woman's hungry stare.

"Wider."

Her muscles burned as her lean thighs spread almost parallel, making her hips jut out in a most unlady like fashion.

Jan said. "You are holding it too tight," Jan said. "You are hopeless. Here let me show you."

Poor Leslie. She thought she was doing fine. The vibe felt heavenly. Moreover, it felt weird, letting go of the vibe, allowing a woman to take over. A nagging part of her mind told her that this wasn't right. But, God, did it feel good. The woman knew her business. And wasn't that why Leslie wanted to learn what she had to teach.

"Now this is how you do it," Jan said. "Nice and relaxed. Up and down. Around and around. Isn't this better?"

"Yes..." It came out as a long hiss.

"Make some noise," Jan said. "Are you frigid?"

"Mmmmmm----yesssss that feels nice," Leslie moaned in her best impression of Jan's earlier performance. She felt...conspicuous and stupid.

"That'll do for now. Here, you take over," Jan said, handing the girl back the vibe. Watching her succumb to pleasure. Inconspicuously taking out her cam and hitting record. Not content with a mere picture this time.

"Pinch your nipples and you'll see fireworks." If Jan knew her business, the girl was only moments from going off.

Leslie's fingers pinched. Ahhhh! A raging fire consumed her inside, rushing out from her loins. God, it was good. Not just good. The best. She panted as she rode out the orgasm.

"mmmm-mmmmm-oh-oh-" she gasped, her slim hips pumping slightly.

"Now let's take a look and see what sort of improvements we can make," Jan suggested, pushing play on her phone and showing the screen to the young girl.

Leslie couldn't believe it. Her most private moment was recorded on this woman's phone. God, she was spread like a slut. Her body was damp and quivering. She was using a vibe to pleasure her very aroused sex. She was mortified.

"Well, if you can't see anything wrong," Jan said. "I'll give you a few things you need to work on. See here? You are too quiet. Boys want to hear you when you are enjoying yourself. If you don't let them know you are turned on, you can bet they will find someone who will. And see here? You did a very good job of spreading your legs. You are lucky to be so limber. But it isn't enough to spread. I want to see those hips moving and I want those legs dancing."

"Yes ma'am." Leslie said, a fresh blush breaking out on her pale cheeks.

"I want you to practice that at least three times per day."

"Three times?" Leslie asked in disbelief.

"You want to do more huh? Four? Five?" Jan asked, her mouth turning up in a wicked grin. "My my Leslie, you must have really like this part of your exercises."

The poor girl blushed even more. That wasn't what she meant. "Three is fine. I just - you said - to be louder. I don't - I can't be loud at home. My parents will hear me."

"You have music don't you?" Jan asked.

"Yes." Leslie didn't like where this was going.

"Then turn your music up," Jan said. "Besides, an orgasm is perfectly natural and nothing to be ashamed of. As a matter of fact, I want you to send me a text message after every one. I want you to rate your performance on each one. Rate it one through nine. This my dear was a 2."

"Do you have a webcam?"

"Yes ma'am." Leslie said, then instantly regretted it once she realized what the older woman had in mind.

"Good. I want you video yourself while you are practicing and send it to me. If you aren't at home, use the camera on your phone. We can use those to improve your performance."

"But," Leslie said, feeling terrified, but knowing she had to be firm on this one detail. "I'm scared these pictures - and ah - movies of me - that they could get out."

"As well you should be," Jan patted the girl on the hand. "You have to trust me and trust only goes so far. How's this?"

Jan showed the young girl her phone as she deleted every picture she'd taken and even the movie. "Is that better?" she asked. "We can do that every time. I'll delete each one in front of your very own eyes."

"Yes ma'am," Leslie was relieved. With that last detail taken care of, she could sleep soundly tonight. If it had been someone younger, she would have been more careful. But Jan was older and wasn't up on technology. Once the pictures were deleted, they were surely deleted.

"I'll let you watch me delete every picture," Jan smiled sweetly. "Now you have to get dressed. Mark will be home soon. He'll be late again tomorrow and Wednesday. Can you make it then?"

"Yes ma'am," Leslie said.

"Let's make it every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, after you get off of school until 7:00, does that work for you."

"Yes ma'am."

"Here's my number." Jan said. "Will your parents give you any trouble?"

"No ma'am," Leslie said. "I'll tell them I'm at a club meeting."

"Good girl."

Jan smiled wickedly once the girl left. She hurried to her computer and popped in the memory card from her phone. A few clicks and she restored all the deleted images. She giggled as her hand stole between her thighs.

++++++++++++++++++++

Leslie's lessons with Jan proceeded fast and furiously. Every day she'd come home, and turn up her music, and lock her door. Then she'd sit in front of her webcam, her long legs draped over the armrests of her chair. Hips learned to pump. She learned to talk dirty. She grew skilled at bringing herself off.

Her body grew tight from the exercises she performed under Jan's watchful eyes. It was hard work. Every day the young girl would think she could not possible go on, somehow, through threat or encouragement, Jan could always extract every last ounce of energy from Leslie's lean body.

That was only the beginning of Leslie's trials with her 'studies'. After exercise would come stretching. Already limber, the senior grew even more so with the help of what Jan called 'assisted yoga'.

"Relax...relax...breath in...breath out..." Jan told the skinny girl she held firmly. "One day you'll be spread like this for some handsome young boy. You'll drive him so crazy, he'll be sure to tell all his friends."

Leslie breathed deep, trying to relax even though it felt as if her legs were going to come out of their sockets. It was so hard to relax, so very hard when all she could think about was some boy telling his friends that her legs were split while her hips were raised, showing just about everything she had, her pink moist lips - her.... oh God, a familiar musk permeated the room. Jan was sure to smell her arousal.

"Don't worry," Jan reassured the blushing girl. "It's perfectly natural. That is the kind of response we want to encourage."

It might have been natural, but that didn't relieve the humiliation from the blushing teen. And that wasn't all. After being bent to and fro like a pretzel, there was still more training.

It was time to watch videos. X-rated videos of girls pleasuring themselves - followed by videos of Leslie doing the same. And poor Leslie couldn't help but compare herself to the girls on the videos. What she didn't know were these girls were professional. They were porn stars. They could mewl, grunt and groan with the best of them, because they were the best of them. They frigged, the slapped, they fingered, not just there, but back there. They had perfect asses, shaved pussies, and big tits. They were everything Leslie wasn't.

But she tried. She imitated as best she was able. But the lessons were hard, even harder than the stretches and exercise. It felt like she was giving up a part of herself as she practiced every humiliating action. She came to the conclusion that Jan was right, she must be frigid, but she was determined not to be.

Squatting there on the coffee table, Leslie's calves and thighs burned cruelly from stretching and exercise. She knew there would be no rest yet. Her fingers sped around her clit. Rubbing it. Stopping on occasion to slap the plump pink lips of her sex. She grunted. She moaned. She thought of those girls in the videos. She tried her very best.

"Oh fuck yeah, that feels so good. So good on my fucking pussy...."

It wasn't language that Leslie was familiar with. These were words she'd always thought of as dirty. But Jan insisted that these were the very words boys wanted to hear. She was just being a prude. After all, the girls on the videos used them.

Leslie's feet squeaked on the shiny wood surface of the table. She tugged her nipple with her other hand. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Jan there with the video camera. On the video, the girl's hips began to pump. Leslie's fingers sped. "Fuck..fuck...fuck..." Lighting sped through her loins as she too joined in. Her hand dropped down to keep from falling over. Then it was over.

"Do you think she has a pretty pussy?" Jan asked the spent teen.

"I guess - as far as they go," Leslie offered.

"Boys like them bare, so they can see everything" Jan said. "But yours is all hairy. Not pretty at all if you think about it."

"You don't shave yours," Leslie said.

"But I'm married dear," Jan replied in a matter of fact tone. "And when you get married, you can let a lot of things go. But until you are, you can attract a lot more bees with honey than vinegar."

"I suppose..." Leslie didn't like where this was headed.

"You should start shaving your pussy." Jan said.

"I don't know," Leslie said. What if she had to go to the doctor. What would be said? Would they tell her mom?

"I guess you know better than I do about such matters..." Jan said abruptly.

"No..I guess not...I mean..okay..I'll..I'll do it," Leslie stammered.

"Good girl," Jan said, her fingers stroking the damp hair of her charge in a familiar manner and spinning the camera around. "Now let's see how well you've improved and see what you need to work on most."

==================

"I shouldn't go today," Leslie told herself. "But should I call her and tell her I was sick? No-no I shouldn't call at all."

No, she shouldn't call. The few times she'd called Jan to tell her she'd be late, Jan always seemed to wear her down and make her come there anyway. Leslie didn't want to go over to the woman's house anymore.

Sure, she liked some of the things she'd learned. She was in better shape. She could do a hundred pushups and situps. She knew how to apply makeup to accentuate her attributes. It was also fun to look around in her classes and observe the girls there. Who knew the things she knew. Oh some did, that was sure, but she was sure that some didn't. Wouldn't they be jealous if they knew the things she learned, the things she could...

Images assailed the high school senior. She was squatting on the coffee table

Masturbating

While watching a porno.

Jan paced behind her wearing a fancy business outfit. She wore them more and more and it always made poor Leslie feel even more - naked. Even more...

Dirty.

"Watch her Leslie," Jan said. "See how she flexes. See how she sticks out her tongue....see how she sucks her honey from her finger. But you frig so awkwardly. It's as if you've never masturbated - as if you haven't learned anything from all our practice sessions. Sometimes I think you are pretending to be inept, just so we can practice from now till the end of time. Well I got a trick or two up my sleeve little Miss. Today, I've got a surprise for you."

Swat!

"Oh!" Leslie cried, almost falling from her perch and rubbing her sore flank. "What the-" Then she saw what had hit her. A flyswatter.

Jan smiled evilly. She swatted the pale girl once more, this time on her bottom.

"Ouch!" Leslie cried again. Damn that smarted.

"Frig that pussy." Jan ordered. "Frig it."

"Wait-" Leslie gasped. She needed a moment to think. But that moment never came. The swatter fell again and again. Stinging her tendermost parts.

"I said frig," Jan said.

Leslie frigged. Slowly at first. Haltingly. A swat here. A swat there served as encouragement. She frigged faster. Soon she was frigging like never before.

Oh but it was so hard. Every time she neared orgasm, that fucking swatter hit her. She could never quite get in the groove. To find her rhythm.

"Don't think," Jan urged. "Frig."

"Ummph...god..." Leslie moaned. "Fuck..fuck...oh fuck..." She frigged like a maniac. The girl on the video sucked the juices off her fingers. So did Leslie. It was something she was usually loathed to do. This time she did so eagerly. Almost hungrily.

When the girl on the video reached back and stuck a finger up her ass, Leslie hesitated momentarily.

"Frig bitch!" Jan ordered with a series of swats.

Poor Leslie issued a low growl and did the same. Penetrating her ass for the first time. She felt ...dirty. Unclean.

"Move your hand out of the way," Jan ordered.

And though Leslie knew what the woman planned. Knew that the swatter was poised directly over her denuded sex. Oh how she regretting shaving her curly down, at least that would have provided a bit of protection for her lady parts. Now nothing stood between her and the swatter as she moved her hand and grasped her firm breasts.

Swat-swat-swat-swat-swat.

Her nectar splattered with every cruel swat. She felt the reverberations deep in her loins. Driving her on. Lighting her on fire.

"Back to it. Frig it. Frig that pussy" Jan laughed as her young charge went back to work with renewed passion. Not even bothering to watch the girl on the video. This time making a show of her own. One that even a porn star would be jealous of.

"Oh God-oh God-oh God-" Leslie moaned, on hand diddling her clit, the other hand behind her working her tight ass.

"I knew there was a hidden slut inside you just waiting to come out," Jan grinned, playing the swatter over the senior's small round orbs. "And you are aren't you. Tell me. I want to hear you say it. Tell me what you are."

"A slut..oh fuck...a slut..." Leslie's passion were a fire that burned out of control. She didn't have to thing of the words this time. She just said them. She didn't have to think what was it the girls did on the videos, she just did them. Her orgasm peaked- slamming hard.

"Whose slut?" Jan demanded.

"Your slut." Leslie said, as she slid down on her back, her feet and head dangling uncomfortably from the table. Her hand a blur as it circled her sex taking her from one orgasm to another almost equally as powerful.

The series of orgasms left the young girl spent. Sapped of energy and will. She glowed in her post orgasm high.

"I think we've made a breakthrough," Jan encouraged her charge. "We really got somewhere today. Good work."

"Thanks," Leslie whispered, not knowing whether to be proud or humiliated.

It was only after she was safely at home that a new feeling overshadowed the first two. Leslie began to grow scared.

The obvious reason, the easy reason. That Jan had used a fly swatter on her. Had used it on her most sensitive parts. She couldn't let that go, could she? No one had a right to do such a thing to another person. She couldn't go back and have the woman do it again. She'd come, but that wasn't the point. The point was no one had a right to treat her in such a fashion. Not even if it was to learn about sex. She was pretty sure sex didn't involve fly swatters. She didn't know much, but she surely knew that.

There was another reason, and though she was loathed to admit it, Leslie was terrified. Terrified because she'd lost control. The exercise-the stretching-even the videos- with all of it, she was learning more and more self-control. Mastering her body.

She was not mastering there on the coffee table, rubbing and fucking herself like an animal. No, her body had mastered her. Had turned her into some sort of sex maniac.

Her phone vibrated again. It was Jan. The woman had stopped calling and begun texting. The first text said simply, where are you? The second. You are late. The third. Call me. Now. Leslie could feel the woman's anger even through those simple words.

With trembling fingers Leslie looked down at her phone.

The fourth text read: I wonder who I will send this picture to? Maybe 555-9898?

It was her dad's cell.

Filled with panic, Leslie quickly called. But it went straight to message? Oh God, was Jan sending a picture to her father already? Dear Lord, what would it be? Did the woman even have pictures? Leslie was sure they'd been deleted.

Leslie texted back. Please don't. I'm begging you.

Get over here. Now.

Leslie obeyed.

+++++++++++++++

Leslie's control over her relationship with Jan was always lacking. However, she always felt she had some control. She was learning more and more day by day - and with knowledge came power. The more she knew about such sexual matters, the less she needed the older woman.

But now things had changed. the pictures - the videos - the blackmail, the more Jan had, the more leverage she had over Leslie and the less control Leslie had. She felt like a teapot caught up in a tempest.

Her exercise training had always been difficult. However, now it was even more so. She was still required to exercise nude, but now Jan didn't just walk around her and encourage her with praise and threats. Now, the cruel woman used the flyswatter to encourage the poor senior.

Couture
Couture
3,853 Followers