The Crystal Dildo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LittleP
LittleP
10 Followers

The crowd quieted as she prepared to make her announcement.

'My loyal subjects,' she began. 'I would like to thank you for the many lovely gifts I received yesterday. You have made it very difficult for me to make a choice. Know that the wealth I was presented with on my birthday will be redistributed evenly among you all. We shall all share my gifts!'

The crowd applauded her generosity, and she smiled as she waited for them to settle down again.

'I regret that I may only choose one gift. I assure you, I spent many hours before reaching my decision,' she said cunningly. After all, it was true enough, she thought, as her loins surged with a feeling of lust. 'But I have come to my decision,' she paused as she watched the glassblower puff up visibly.

'My new husband is Cardiff—the glassblower's son!'

A hush fell over the crowd as they soaked in the news. Slowly a buzz built up and they parted as he was recognized—in the very back. A circle formed up around him as he looked up at the princess and mouthed the words, 'me?' She beamed at him (making half the crowd smile along with her) and called out, 'Yes!'

* * * * *

Later, they walked through the castle halls arm in arm, talking.

'Where did you learn to make such a thing?'

'I don't—I don't have any experience, if that is what you ask.'

'But surely you must have had some inspiration to make it!'

'I do understand female anatomy. It just seemed to me that it would be pleasurable to make something that would fit it.'

'You are joking with me!'

'No, my lady. I am a craftsman. Fitting things is what I do.'

'Well, my husband, I know something that will fit better than any crystal,' she smiled at him as they arrived at their bedroom door."

What happens next is a story that remains for another time, for she has fallen asleep to the rhythm of my breathing as I've told her the dirty story. Reaching down to carry her to our bedroom, I can't help but feel the wetness she's generated in between her bare legs. Slightly jealous of the story I've told, I whisk her off to the comfort of our bed. Tonight, we have our own fairy tale to make.

~for you, Meghan

LittleP
LittleP
10 Followers
12