The Crystal Shard

Story Info
Jen has been keeping a secret from Kera,
2.9k words
3
18.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mitora
Mitora
2 Followers

"The Dark Crystal" is trademark of Jim Henson.

WARNING: ADULTS ONLY! Contains Yuri/Lesbian content.

WELCOME TO MY SCREWY WORLD KIDS! HA HA HA HA HA!!!

---

It all started thousands of years ago. The crystal cracked and two races appear, the evil Skeksis and the kind UrRu mystics. It happened one fateful day, the crystal cracked, and a single and special shard was missing from the crystal. It was up to one Gelfling to find the shard and bring peace to the land.

Meanwhile, while this Gelfling was on an important quest, after the wisest of the UrRu past away, SkekUng and SkekSil were fighting to become emperor. One became emperor and the other was banished and humiliated.

"Let him go!" SkekUng, the new emperor of the Skeksis and Garthim master shouted. "Chamberlain shall be punished!" As the Skeksis started to cheer on and bow to the new emperor, SkekSil was full of rage and anger, but could not do anything about it, since he was naked and chained to a wall. Then, SkekZok, the high priest Skeksis walked up to the Chamberlain, removed his chains and gathered up the banished Skeksis' rags.

"You are going to wander the countryside forever." whispered SkekZok. "Unless....... you bring us back a Gelfling, if one is alive." The Chamberlain had to do this, since he could not bear his banishment enough as it is. He saw some Garthims come out of their caves and into the valleys, where the Crystal told the Skeksis that the Gelflings were indeed alive and well.

Meanwhile, the Gelfling was talking to Augra, the seer, got the shard and got out when the Garthims captured Augra and burned down the observatory. As the Gelfling left the observatory, "he" got lost in the Jungle, until another Gelfling (female) came out and helped the lost wanderer. So both the boy and girl Gelfling went over to a nearby Pod People village to rest up and eat. This was quite the perfect oppertunity for SkekSil to summon the Garthims!

"Garthims!" SkekSil shouted. "Get Gelflings!" The Garthims all lined up and made their way to the Podling village. "Mmmmm....Heh heh heh!"

Later on, as the Garthims destroyed the Podling village, the Gelflings slightly escaped, with only one of them having a hurt wrist from the Garthim scratching it up. The Garthims were also out there not only to capture the Gelflings, but take in some Podling slaves. Out of the blue, SkekSil the Chamberlain came to stop the Garthims and see where the two Gelflings were heading off to.

"I hope we are safe somewhere." the female Gelfling said nervously..

"I don't think anywhere is safe now." the male Gelfling said. "Anyways, Kera, I have to tell you a secret....."

"What is it Jen?" Kera asked.

"I'm really a woman! My real name is Janna." said 'Janna' as she took off her girdle that flattened out her chest, revealing her large bust and her silky pink bra. Janna also started to reveal that she had wings too. "Did you know females of our kind have wings?"

"Of course silly!" Kera chuckled. "I have wings too? Why were you cross-dressing as a boy Jen, I MEAN Janna?"

"Oh, I was just trying to see if I could get some female creatuers of any kind. I thought I was the last one of my kind and I could just attract other females of other species." sighed Janna. Kera laughed when she heard the story.

"You are SPECIAL Janna!" Kera giggled as Janna joined in laughing.

"Oh, by the way, Kera, what is that over there?" Janna said as she pointed out an ancient village. "Looks like a village! Lets go!"

"Ummmmmm, I don't know Janna. Bad things happened here!" Kera whispered uncomfortably. Janna looked closer and noticed something rather familiar.

"These are GELFLING RUINS!" Janna shouted in surprise.

"Yes, they were all killed by the Skeksis long ago." Kera responded. Kera then grabbed out a little dagger and made a small slit in her index finger. "Here Janna, you try!" Janna then took the dagger from Kera and started to also make a small slit in her index finger as well and the two bleeding fingers joined each other, sharing their blood.

"Blood sister........" Janna whispered.

"Yes, we are blood sisters!" Kera whispered back. Then, all of a sudden, the Chamberlain skeksis started to sneak up on them after all these times of following them.

"READ THE PROPHECY?" SkekSil shouted. Both Janna and Kera jumped up in suprise.

"ACK! Janna watch out! Skeksis!" Kera shouted.

"OH NO NO NO!!!" Stay friends, please stay!" SkekSil commanded. "This porphecy caused all of this trouble!"

"That prophecy?" Janna asked. SkekSil nodded back.

"Yes!"

"The one about the Skeksis killing Gelflings?" Janna asked.

"Yes, yes." SkekSil said. "Big mistake, Skeksis friend, you Gelfling!"

"You are a Skeksis!" Janna shouted.

"But I save you from Garthim!" SkekSil responded. "Now, if you want to be a tru friend, PLEASE give me shard!" Kera felt rather suspicious of him, so she had to think up of a quick plan.

"Hey, pssssst, Janna!" Kera whisper into Janna's ear. "You could give him the shard, but we will turn him on so hard, that he'll faint and we have shard for ourselves!" Janna slightly laughed and nodded her head.

"Okay skeksis, you may have the shard....."

"YAY!" SkekSil shouted in excitement. Kera stood up on a tree branch binded by rope and gotten a Fizzgig to chew the rope off, so she could fly into the air.

"OH SKEKSIS." Kera shouted as she flew through the air. Suddenly, Kera started to tear off every bit of her clothing, revealing her large, pale bust and opened up her legs, revealing her shiny pink pussy.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAH! Crazy Gelfling!" Chamberlain shouted as he was starting to get rather sexually aroused. He stared at every bit of her slender, sexy body.

"Skeksis! Over here!" Janna shouted as she started to jump around in the shrubbery in the ruins, flying up into air. Janna also started to tear off all of her clothing, having an equally sexy body as Kera. By this point, Chamberlain started to get a major nosebleed.

"Damn Gelflings! You may stop now! I go wild!" Chamberlain shouted in lust as he started to stare at Janna's sexy body as well.

"Look how shiny it is, HEE HEE HEE!!!" Janna yelled as she flashed her clam off to the chamberlain as well. Chamberlain was getting so horny that he started to REALLY lose his cool.

"Stop Gelflings! STOP NOW! Heh heh heh heh." shouted the horny Skeksis. "Waaaaaaaah, this is too much for me to bear!" Then, SkekSil fainted as he ogled hornily at the Gelfling girls, dropping the shard. The girls were now excited.

Meanwhile, as the UrRu mystics were traveling, UrSol, the chanter started to feel strange feelings that he never have felt before, but like most of the UrRu, he wanted to keep his dignity and tried not to let it show, but eventually, he fainted from the same fantasies that SkekSil, the Chamberlain was having.

"All right! The shard." Kera shouted in glee as she picked up the shard the Skeksis dropped.

"Shall we?" asked Janna. Kera, knowing what Janna was talking about, nodded her head.

"Of course!" Kera said as she summoned the Land-striders to take them far away from the Gelfling ruins. As the got off the Land-Striders, Kera gave Janna the crystal shard and Janna stuck the shard into her vaginal opening.

"Oh yes, oh yes." moaned Janna. "Get on top of me, please!" So Kera did get on top of her girlfriend, inserting the shard inside herself, as well as her lover.

"Your request will be granted." Janna spoke in her more dominating voice, and her fingers tightened around Kera's hand. Without another word between the two Gelflings, Kera reached her free hand up, and cradled the cheek of Janna. Eyes were closed and lips were met, with Kera's neck stretching down to press her own into her friend's. A kiss was formed between two gelflings, they stood, wrapped in passion by a connection of flesh. Tentatively Janna reached her own free arm up, and slipped it around Kera's back, pulling her closer and deeper into their kiss as they masturbated with the crystal shard.

As her tongue beat violently her fingers trailed up the muscled tone of Kera's back, and with a tight grip she located the sides of her hindquarters. Her right hand pressed flat against the swell of Janna's back, and her left trailed downward, looking for another opening to be entreated. The crystal shard started to travel deep into the vaginas of the female Gelflings.

"Yes! Oh oh oh oh oh!!!" the Gelflings moaned and breathed in pleasure. Meanwhile, the Chamberlain Skeksis started to slowly wake up after he fainted and to his suprise, the shard dissapeared from his hands.

"Damn Gelflings! Much smarter than I thought." SkekSil mumbled to himself. "Must get it back somehow." Then, SkekSil saw some of the crystal bats perched onto the ancient Gelfling pottery, so this gave him an idea.

"Pssst.... Crystal Bats....." the Chamberlain whispered to the crystal bats. "Go seek those Gelflings, NOW!"

As the crystal bats did the deeds of SkekSil, the Chamberlain, Janna and Kera were getting further into their orgasmic pleasure. Both of the girls started to moan, breath hard and feel up on each other as the shard slid further and further into their womb. In the middle of their pleasure with the Crystal shard, Kera sensed something, as if someone or something was watching them.

"Janna, I feel like.......something is......peering down at us!" Kera whispered nervously.

"Oh ho, nonsense Kera! We are just fine!" Janna said to calm down Kera. Even though they did not see it, the crystal bats were watching them, and SkekSil was also watching him as well, as he carried one other crystal bat to see the wherabouts of Gelflings.

<"Mmmmmm Mmmmm, I'm just getting a stiffy watching these gals! HEH HEH HEH!"> SkekSil thought to himself as he started to trek though the woods to go off to the back entrance of the castle. Suddenly, the two Gelflings felt something rather odd inside their womb.

"Yaaaaaaaaah! It popped!" cried Kera.

"Yaaaaaaaaaah! penetration!" yelled out Janna. As Kera gotten off of Janna's lap, the crystal shard slid out of her vagina. Kera noticed that both her and Janna were not only cuming like crazy, but they were also slightly bleeding as well.

"Whao, I guess we shall be done for a while." Janna said, slightly blushing. "Now, let's grabbed the remainder of our clothing and wrap it around us, m'kay?"

"Okay, I see no objection." Kera said as she and her mate were struggling to get up and walk around, wrapping their tatters around their waist lines. Then, Janna saw some long, thick tree twigs that resembled walking sticks.

"Here, we could use these Kera." Janna said as she handed one of the 'walking sticks' to Kera, so both Janna and her mate could keep balance. "My master and the UrRu used these to help them walk!" So Janna picked up her crystal shard and both her and Kera started to go to the back entrance of the Skeksis palace. All of the sudden, to the Gelfling girls' suprise, SkekSil appeared right in front of them.

"Well Gelflings, had enough fun?" SkekSil shouted. Both of the girls jumped up in shock!

"You were watching us, you pervert!" Janna shouted as she hit the Chamberlain over the head with her walking stick.

"Do you know how to MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS BASTARD?" yelled Kera as she also started to whack the Chamberlain with her walking stick as well.

"GIRLS, STOP IT!" SkekSil yelled out. "I just want your goddamn shard, okay?" Suddenly, the Chamberlain lifted both girls over the shoulder as if they were a sack of potatoes.

"Whats the big idea here!" cried Janna.

"I'm going to show both of you to the sire of the Skeksis!" Chamberlain said calmly as he held tightly onto the Gelflings. He ignored their kicking and screaming as he headed through the dark corridors of the palace. SkekAyuk, the gormand, and SkekEkt, the decorator, were just passing by through the cavernous tunnel as they saw the Chamberlain stroll by.

"Chamberlain, what are you doing here?" cried SkekAyuk in suprise.

"Get out now! Get......." SkekEkt yelled, but then, she caught the sight of the two Gelflings that the Chamberlain was carrying. Both SkekEkt and SkekAyuk were in shock.

"AAAAAAAAAAAACK! GELFLING! GELFLING!" the two Skeksis shouted as they ran over to the throne room of the Emperor. "GELFLINGS ARE HERE, GELFLINGS ARE HERE! WHAT WILL WE DO?" The emperor and the high priest were just looking at the two Skeksis in bemusement, until SkekSil, the Chamberlain entered the throne room with the Gelflings.

"Mmmmmmmm......Royal Sire, I bring you Gelfling, and Shard!" SkekSil said calmly as he put down the Gelflings. SkekUng, Emperor and Garthim Master stood looking down at the Gelflings.

"I caught them myself. I CAUGHT THE GELFLINGS!" Chamberlain laughed out. Then he slightly nudged the two Gelfling girls. "Give the Emperor the shard NOW Gelflings."

<"Okay okay!"> The Gelflings thought to themselves. <"But it's your funeral. HA HA HA HA!"> So the Gelflings handed the Crystal Shard to the Garthim Master, hoping they would not be executed. As the Garthim Master felt the shard, he noticed that it was covered in creamy white liquid.

"WHAT THE.......?" The Garthim Master yelled as he felt the crystal. SkekZok, the High Priest of the Skeksis noticed some strange smells coming from the white liquid on the shard.

"It looks like bodily fluid." SkekZok said as he got SkekUng to hand over the crystal to SkekTek, the scientist Skeksis.

"That is because it IS bodily fluid!" SkekTek said. "This is what comes out of sexual organs of female Gelflings." Now what SkekTek told the others got the Emperor and the High Priest really angry.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS CHAMBERLAIN!" SkekUng shouted in rage.

"Well, royal sire, ummmmmmm....... these Gelflings, they take shard from me and well, they started to masturbate with it." Chamberlain explained. However, this made matters only worse. Chamberlain decided to explain further

"HOW DO YOU KNOW ALL OF THIS!?" SkekZok shouted.

"Well, you left crystal bats out at the ruins of Gelfling, so I sent one out to track down Gelflings and other one was for me to see where Gelflings are. And that is how I knew they were using shard for sexual activities."

"GOD! CHABERLAIN, YOU ARE SO NASTY!" cried out SkekEkt, the designer.

"I agree." SkekUng said calmly. "CHABERLAIN, come here and lift your tail up!" So, SkekSil came to the Garthim Master, turned around and did what he said. Then all of the sudden, he felt himself get sodomized with the shard.

"What's the meaning of this?" SkekSil shouted as the shard was stuck in his colon.

"This is your punishment for peeping!" SkekUng explained. "Everyone, come gather!" As they all gathered, SkekSil felt himself being lifted up off the ground by all eight of the Skeksis.

"What is the meaning of this madness?" cried out Chamberlain.

"Everyone, to the Crystal Chamber!" SkekUng shouted as him and all the other Skeksis headed off to the Crystal Chamber. "And SkekTek, take the Gelflings, we might need them for their vliya!"

"Okay!" SkekTek said as he followed the Skeksis to the Crystal Chamber, keeping a tight grip on the Gelflings' arms. As they made their way to the Crystal Chamber, the Skeksis all held up the Chamberlain while SkekZok gotten ready for his sermon.

"The Great Conjunction will one day come!" SkekZok preached. "Now, in order to live forever, we have to sacrifice one in order for salvation for the Skeksis kinds that we have all yearned for!"

"NO! NO!" SkekSil shouted as the Skeksis lifted him into the air.

"Now, throw the Skeksis with the shard inside him onto the crystal!" SkekZok commanded. Then, the Skeksis gave the Chamberlain a heave ho as he landed on the empty hole of the crystal, still with the shard in his ass.

<"Oh god, Oh god!"> Chamberlain thought to himself as he felt severe burning from the three suns. Suddenly, the burning gotten stronger and stronger and the Chamberlain caught on fire.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO! THIS CANNOT BE!" SkekSil shouted before he was reduced to ash. Suddenly, the crystal started to crack even more.

"What is going on?" cried out SkekOk, the fake prophet.

"This is NOT suppost to happen!" SkekUng cried out as the shards started to fly into the air, impaling the Skeksis.

"NOOOOOOOO!" The Skeksis shouted as burning pieces of the crystal flew into their bodies, scorching them into ashes, while the UrRu, making their way into the Skeksis palace, started to de-materialize, their dust particles joining the ashes of the Skeksis. Then suddenly, there was a big blast of light coming through the palace, totally destroying the darkness of the castle, but not harming the Gelflings.

"Well, the prophets did not see this coming." Janna said in relief.

"The prophets don't know everything." Kera responded as she and her girlfriend stared at the new environment in belief. Things looked a lot better for the Gelflings.

"Well, shall we do it some more Kera?" Janna asked. Kera nodded her head and grinned.

"Sure why not?" Kera asked. "We could do it whenever we want now! Without those damn Skeksis perverts staring at us."

"But what about Augra?" Janna asked.

"Oh, she won't give a damn." Kera laughed.

"Okay! Let's do it Kera!" Janna laughed back, knowing that she and her girlfriend Kera are at peace and could have privacy whenever they wanted to.

Mitora
Mitora
2 Followers