The Cuckold

Story Info
Phil's wife gives him an ultimatum.
2.3k words
2.85
203.7k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,426 Followers

Yes, that's me. A member of that ever growing group of men whose wives stray on a regular basis. Helen and I have been married for several years and, right from the start, I knew that there was never going to be a way to stop her going with other Men. A strong woman, my wife, she knows what she wants and usually gets it. A little younger than myself, her 5ft 10 height and voluptuous figure make her an imposing sight. Her blonde hair, deep blue eyes and pretty face ensure that she is never short of male admirers.

Of course, I knew all this when I married her and so there would be no point in complaining even had I wanted to. But really I don't want to. The situation suits me just fine! At least, the situation did suit me just fine - recently, that situation has changed a little.

Ordinarily, I would be quite happy to wait for Helen to return from a night out on the town and then relate to me all the details of the man (or sometimes men) she'd picked up. I'd lie there in bed enthralled as she spared me no detail: the size of his manhood; where they had done it; the type of intercourse they had enjoyed - oral, anal, vaginal etc. - these were just some of my unasked questions that were so graphically answered.

But then one afternoon we had a huge row. I called her a slut and a whore (nasty, I know, but I thought a fair assessment!) And she inevitable retaliated citing my inaptitude in the bedroom.

"I know how to fuck!" I exclaimed, my pride stung painfully. "It's just difficult with a slut like you!"

"Don't you dare call me a slut!" She retaliated, "only men that can make me cum can call me a slut! When was the last time you performed well enough to give me an orgasm, you pathetic wimp?"

I was crushed. She'd hit the button that she knew would cause me the most pain. It was true of course, apart from me being "under average" in the size department, Helen had never climaxed with me. I doubted if any of the very few women I had been with had either. Helen could see she'd won the argument. Her voice became softer, more compassionate

"Look, I know its not entirely your fault, but you don't have to have a big dick to make a woman cum, you know?" As I looked at Helen, her face seemed to light up with an idea.

"I know," she continued, "what you need is to be shown how to fuck properly. And I think I know just the man!"

I was still mortified and didn't much like the direction in which this conversation was heading.

"I'm not about to go to a sex education class for anyone!" I yelled

"Phil, you're missing the point. Don't you want to make me happy?"

"Yes, of course I do, but -"

"No buts, no excuses. Let me organise this for us," Helen was calm and serene, almost whispering. "You already know I go with other men, I've never made a secret of it, have I? All I'm proposing is that, instead of me telling you what happened, you see for yourself and learn from it!"

There it was. Her idea laid out plain and simple: Watch her have sex with another man. Helen could see my hesitation and once again her voice returned to that of a harsh orator.

"You must do this, Philip. It's the only way to save our marriage. If you refuse, then I'm gone."

By the time that I realised my lack of choices, Helen was already dialling her latest lover's number.

The situation had been explained to Carl as clearly and succinctly as it had been explained to me and he was already on his way over. The butterflies in the pit of my stomach fluttered as I waited in the spare room, with Helen, for his arrival. To say that I was nervous would have been understating my feelings hugely. I found it difficult to keep still and kept crossing and uncrossing my legs as I sat in the high backed chair that had been arranged for me close to the bed. Helen, of course, was as calm and collected as always. She had prepared herself for Carl with a long, luxurious bath followed by the careful application of her make-up and the adornment of an expensive perfume. This completed, wearing only a pair of thong panties, she lay on the bed awaiting Carl's arrival.

"That's okay, Phil, you can look at my tits." she said as she noticed me staring at her heavy breasts. She had been idly circling the nipples with her fingers, leaving them perky and a little swollen

My heart nearly missed a beat when I heard the front door open and close. It seemed that Carl had his own key. A brief stab of jealousy stung me as I briefly wondered how many times my wife and her lover had made love in my house; in my home; probably in my bed!

Panic and bile rose in my throat as I listened to the heavy footfalls enter the lounge downstairs and the tinkle of glass as Carl obviously helped himself to my drinks cabinet.

"Undress down there, Carl," Helen called breaking the eerie silence, "Come to me naked, honey!"

There was no response from Helen's lover but only another few minutes of still silence. The apprehension was almost driving me insane and, as I once again heard footsteps, this time padding on the stair carpet, my panic returned. On several occasions I thought about calling a halt to the whole thing, but the thought of losing Helen caused me to bite my lip and remain reticent.

Slowly the bedroom door swung open. I didn't know which way to look; half of me wanted to get up and run out of the house screaming, but the other half wanted to see what this man was like. The second half won through!

As I forced my eyes towards the open door, Carl stood framed in the half light from the thin drape that covered the single window. He was a big man. Standing at least 6ft 6, he seemed to make the whole room look small. The muscles in his arms and legs were well proportioned if not exactly bulging and his flat stomach together with his height gave him the impression of being slim and wiry.

Helen smiled as he entered, standing to greet him. As the two embraced lustfully I suddenly became aware of Carl's cock. Not massive, but again, well proportioned, it hung heavily between his legs and twitched every now and then as the couple kissed deeply.

No words were being spoken by the lovers, but I had the distinct impression that my education had already begun. Carl's hands roamed my wife's body gently and lightly. They sought out her breasts, her nipples and manipulated the hot buds with a lavish adoration. He spent time and effort coaxing them to hard, stiff points of flesh and I heard Helen begin to moan appreciatively. Leaving one hand at her breast, he let the fingers of the other drift over her body tracing idle patterns with his fingernails and causing more moans and shivers to come from my wife. His digits flitted lightly across the flesh of her buttocks and then around to caress her inner thighs.

I could clearly see that Carl's cock was now hard and throbbing as he continued his exploration of my wife's body, teasing and tempting her with his experienced fingers. Helen's panties now seemed to obstruct him and so, slipping his fingers expertly into the waistband, he eased the garment slowly down her legs until they pooled around her feet. With a deft movement, but still locked to her lovers lips, Helen stepped out of her underwear and stepped astride, opening her legs to encourage further investigation of her most private area.

I heard my wife's voice as she cried out in ecstasy as Carl's thumb began to rotate gently over her clitoris. Again he took his time, holding her close and barely touching the rapidly hardening source of her excitement. His fingers and thumb worked expertly at her pussy while the other hand continued caressing her breasts. I could see her legs begin to tremble and shake and could hear the now almost constant moaning and sighing sounds that passed her lips. Carl could obviously sense her building climax as well, and picked her up in his arms and, still kissing her deeply, laid her gently on the bed.

Immediately she was on the bed, Helen let her legs fall open thus allowing her lover full and uninterrupted access to her vagina.

"Do it, Carl," she breathed huskily, "I'm nearly there, baby!"

Carl responded efficiently and continued to work her clitoris with his thumb rotating a little faster with every moment. I watched fascinated as he slipped two fingers into her open pussy and began to pump slowly. Within a few moments these fingers were joined by a third that slid easily into my wife's anus. The effect was like an electric shock to Helen's system. Her back arched deeply and her hips rose a foot from the bed as she climaxed loudly. I was certain that her cries of ecstasy could be heard for miles around. But Carl kept fingering her mercilessly through the orgasm. Using the copious sex fluid that was oozing from her vagina as a lubricant, he continued to thrust his fingers into both her holes while she thrashed and writhed in her euphoria.

As Helen, now delightfully sated, descended from her massive climax, she looked straight at me. She didn't speak, she didn't need to. I could see the meaning in her expression; the brief lesson was complete.

This part of my education may have finished, but I could see from the highly excited state of Carl's cock that he was far from satisfied. With a crooking of her middle finger, my exhausted wife beckoned him over. She reached out and, firmly but gently, grasped her lover's shaft. I watched his eyes close in bliss and a moan of excitement escape his lips as her fingers closed around the throbbing appendage and squeezed gently. Nearer and nearer he moved towards her until the twitching tip of his penis was almost touching her lips. I watched in awe as her pink tongue darted out and gently licked the underside of his glans causing the tall man to groan deep in his throat.

Helen's red lips parted slowly as her lover pressed urgently forward. Inch my inch I saw the inflamed flesh slide into her oral cavern accompanied by deep guttural moans from Carl. Deeper and deeper she swallowed him down, her fingers lightly cupping his heavy balls and playing with them, teasing them.

"That's it, my little slut, suck me deep...mmmmm, you feel so good, so hot.....I'm gonna cum real soon baby...oh yeah!"

The word "slut" rang through my mind as I watched Carl begin to face-fuck my wife. Sawing his cock in and out of her mouth, I could see him trying to push at the entrance to her throat. His cock looked way to big to be able to fit into her windpipe but, with a quick adjustment to her position, Helen swallowed hard and I could clearly see the shape of her lover's tool outlined in her throat.

Another few more moments of this extreme pleasure was obviously all Carl could withstand and, with a bellow of triumph, he jerked his cock from the confines of my wife's oesophagus and released the contents of his testicles in several explosive eruptions. Within a few short seconds, Helen's face was awash with semen. The sticky fluid dripped from the corners of her mouth, from her nose and from her chin. Streaks of cum adorned her blonde tresses and droplets were collecting on her breasts and nipples.

"Clean me up, Phil" she gasped, while Carl stood back proudly admiring his work.

At first I was uncertain as to her meaning, but then the light dawned. I was ready and willing. The sight that I had just witnessed was the single most erotic sight of my life and, at that point, I would have done anything to thank my wife for sharing it with me.

I was up from my chair immediately and crouching over my wife's stained body. Her lover's cum was trickling down her belly towards her still open and wet pussy and this was where I started. Extending my tongue I began to lap gingerly at the manly liquid. The taste surprised me: a little salty but really quite pleasant. I licked up more and worked my way down Helen's body to where her legs were still well spread. Her clitoris continued to protrude like a small penis and I sucked on it happily rotating my tongue as I had seen Carl rotate his fingers. The effect was immediate and explosive. Helen's legs clamped shut around my head and her pussy seemed to drag me in further and further until I feared I might suffocate. Her orgasm seemed to last for ever as she writhed in ecstasy above me and forced me to lick her until my jaw ached painfully.

Finally, Helen's climax abated and her legs relaxed. I gasped in great lungfuls of air as I surfaced from between her legs to see the smiling faces of my wife and her lover looking down at me. Carl was now fully dressed and ready to leave.

"He may not know how to fuck, but he can sure eat pussy!" the tall man exclaimed as he left the room laughing.

But he was right, I thought to myself. We must each play to our strengths - and mine was obviously eating pussy.

At least now I can give my wife the orgasms that she so often craves. I feel more like a man for this new-found ability but, even though this may be where my few talents lie, nothing now turns me on more than to watch my wife fucking another man. A true Cuckold!

English Bob
English Bob
2,426 Followers