The Cuckold Diet Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
razorlyt
razorlyt
87 Followers

"Yes, sir."

"Where?"

"At our country club."

"Ah, so you're a country club slut...."

"I was a debutante, and now my husband and I have a membership at an even nicer club than my parents belong to."

"So hubby doesn't screw up EVERYTHING?"

"No, he makes a very nice living."

"Apparently, so did Daddy."

"Oh, yes."

"Were you daddy's darling?" She nodded.

"And hubby treats you like the Queen Bee?" She nodded again.

"I bet you never even got a spanking when you were a little girl...." She shook her head.

"And I'm sure wimp hubby has never raised a hand to you." She shook her head again.

"Pity. That ass is perfect for spanking. And I'm going to prove it. This is going to hurt, but don't you move or cover up."

With that, Meat traced around her ass one more time and drew his big gun back over his head. He brought it down with a force that would have crippled most people. "Boom!" Meat's hand exploded on her ass cheeks. In spite of her warning, Danielle cried out "AHHHH!"

Her breathing was ragged as Meat toyed with her ass some more. Shelly was so shocked she said, "Oh, shit. I can't believe this. It is SOOO hot. Her breathing became ragged with desire too. He drew back and spanked her again. And again, and again. Stroke after stroke, he had no mercy. Finally, Danielle fell forward onto the bed.

"I guess that will show you who belongs to who, but we're going to make sure." With that, Meat flipped Danielle over on her back with ease. He reached down to his pants and drew his belt out. My cock felt like it was about to explode. I dared not touch it.

On screen, Meat coiled his belt to shorten it, then began lightly spanking Danielle's freshly shaved clit. The sensation drove her wild. She tried to close her legs, but Meat stepped between her knees and warned her, "Take it...you need to be taught who owns you."

He stepped back an aimed between her legs. The flat coil caught her flush on her already inflamed pussy lips. Her nipples were fully erect. She protested with moans, but clearly, Danielle was in heat.

Meat beat HER meat for a few minutes, reached up and bit first one erect nipple, then the other, then drew away. He started finger thumping her clit and saying, "tell me what you want."

She had lost the power of speech. She moaned like the whore she was becoming, "You!"

"Tell me what you want..." he continued thumping her clit.

"Your cock," she cried between sobs.

"How do you want it?"

"Any way you want to give it to me. Just please do it from the front. I can only stand my pitiful husband from behind."

"Beg me...."

"Please..."

"That's not begging, debutante bitch."

"Please, fuck me hard. And let me watch."

"You don't need it, do you?"

"Oh God, I need it. I'll do anything you want, just fuck me like the whore I am!"

"Anything?" Thump. thump, thump.

"Anything!!! I promise...just please do it NOW!"

"Your wish is my command." Meat stepped back pulled Danielle's crotch roughly to the edge of the bed and lifted her little pussy up to his waist level. He drew back and slammed his now FULLY erect piece of meat into her tight, shaved hole.

"Unnnnnnnhhhhh!!!!" cried Danielle. "My God! I've never felt anything like it."

"I'm only two thirds in, bitch."

He pushed all the way in and she screamed. "Aahhhhhh! That fucking thing is going to tear me in two!!!!!" A knock on the door interrupted the action. Meat stayed buried in Danielle while I listened to Shelly answer the door."

"Ms. Martin, is everything ok?" the concerned bell boy asked.

"Perfect Tommy. Don't worry about it."

"But the guests in the room down the hall thought someone was being beaten in here."

"It was the tv Tommy. Tell them I'll turn it down. Here's a little something for you to keep them off my back. Come back later and I'll give you a different kind of tip. After you're off duty, of course. My tv is making me rather aroused...."

"Yes, Ms. Martin." And Tommy was gone.

Shelly came back, picked up the camcorder and said, "That ought to give us the time we need. Action!"

It was like they had been paused. Meat started moving again, drawing almost all the way out of Danielle with each stroke. I could see her pussy juice on his thick shaft and was jealous beyond belief. He stopped with the head at her opening and did something I couldn't see. Danielle gasped. "Do it again!!!! Flare the head right there."

He did it again, and I could see his abs contract. She cried in pleasure. Then he drew all the way out, drew his hips back and nailed her from six inches outside her lips. "Godddd help me!"

"Take it, slut!"

Meat started pile driving Danielle until her hips were sore. He pulled the spikes of her shoes to bring her legs up on his chest and shoulders and continued his merciless assault.

She cried when he bottomed out and hit her cervix. She cursed him and begged for more. Finally, she went completely over the edge. Danielle's abs contracted, and I could tell she was cumming. Only I had never made her cum like this.

"Mother fucking cock. Meat, more!!!!" She clenched her abs and I saw MEAT wince in pain at the muscles squeezing his massive hard on. He kept on fucking through her waves of pleasure, driving her into the throes once more. She was sweating profusely, and her pale face had turned beet red as she let a string of obscenities encouraging him to do more.

Finally, Meat started gasping as he tried to maintain his control. He could not. "AAAGGGGGHHHHHH! Take that, take all my cum!!!!" Danielle moaned as she came with Meat. He finally collapsed, falling off to her side.

"Damn!" said Shelly. "I need a cigarette. I've never had a full orgasm just WATCHING before, but you two were amazing!"

The two performers were too winded to talk. After a couple of minutes, Meat said, "We're not done, yet."

"Oh sir, my poor pussy couldn't take another stroke."

"Who said anything about your pussy?"

"You don't mean my ass?"

"I want it. Give it to me."

"Now? You can't be ready to go again yet..."

"Guess again. Take a look." Meat was true to his word. The python was uncurling. He stood up, flipped Danielle over and raised her up on her knees.

"But...."

"You said 'anything,'" he reminded her gently.

"I know, but...."

"I don't care."

Danielle gritted her teeth and prepared herself for the onslaught. "I just loss my anal cherry last night," she protested.

"I don't care. I gave you what you wanted, now you're going to give me what I want."

"You'll kill me."

"No, you'll just wish I had." He stepped back, gave her one, good smack on the ass and grabbed the small of her back with both hands around her tiny waist. "Here it comes!!!" he warned. He slammed his cock straight into her almost virgin ass. My puny dick the night before had not in any way prepared her for what was to come.

"AAAAAAHHHH!!!!" Danielle said as tears poured from her eyes. "You prick. Why?"

"Cuz you're a spoiled brat who needs to be taught a lesson." He drew back and began to fuck her tight hole in earnest. No mercy was given when she cried and begged. Because it had only been about ten minutes, since Meat had last cum, I knew this one was going to take a while. I noted the timer – 42 minutes.

At 58 minutes, Danielle's screams were muffled in the pillow and Shelly was in shock. SHE was moaning in pleasure again. Meat called Danielle a whore, a slut, a bitch, and more importantly – HIS. Finally, at 1:03 on the timer, Meat gave his all. I could see his balls contract as he poured every last drop of his cum into Danielle's ass. She came as loudly as he did – cursing like a woman possessed. When he pulled out, she collapsed forward on to the bed.

"Get up," Meat said, throwing Danielle's dress at her. Put it on right now.

"But I want to shower..." she protested.

"Nope. You're going home just like that."

"But I have your cum EVERYWHERE."

"Put it on."

Danielle did as she was told.

"Now take the whore's walk of shame through the lobby and get in the town car. It will be waiting. Shelly will give you my number. Are you going to call me?" Danielle nodded. "Good. Shelly's going to give me YOUR number at work and at home – and you can bet I'm going to call you."

Danielle turned, faced the camera, looked into my eyes and said, "I'm on my way home dear. Clean me up now. Use your tongue and clean all of this off and out of me. You're forgiven for Boston. But we still have a contract, and I expect you to live up to it."

"That's all folks!" Shelly chortled and stopped the camcorder.

I turned around and looked at my wife. She was a mess. Gently, lovingly, I removed the dress from her half limp body and began to follow the instructions on the tape. I licked everyplace there might be a drop of Meat or Danielle's cum. I sucked it out of her pussy. I sucked it out of her ass. I licked it off her legs. I kissed it off her cheeks and lips. As I kissed her deeply, my erection would be denied no longer. I came all over stomach. I went down and licked that up too.

When I was done cleaning Danielle, I went and drew her a hot, oil bath. I carried her to the tub, gently placed her in the steaming water and bathed her while she remained silent. I lifted her out of the tub, dried her gently and rubbed her red ass cheeks gently with lotion. I carried her to bed and put her under the covers. I went back to the bathroom, cleaned my cock off and went beck to bed. Danielle snuggled into me warmly. She seemed to be coming out of her sex induced haze.

I awoke the next morning to an empty bed. "9:30 sleepy head!" Danielle called over the hairdryer. "We don't want to be late for church!"

I got up, and went about the business of getting ready for Mass. I went to the kitchen, saw the kids fully dressed and eating doughnuts, grabbed my raisin bran and sat down. Danielle came out a few minutes later, struggling with the same earrings she had worn the night before, then slipping on the shiny black heels.

"Cool shoes, Mom." Eric said.

"Thanks, Honey," Danielle replied. "Daddy bought them for me. Rick, zip me up, will you?"

I stood to do my duty, and leaned in to kiss her on the neck. "Raisin bran," she whispered. "Good boy."

I knew at that point, it had not been a dream. It was real. We were headed to Mass, and I knew my wife would give her confession to Father Kelly. But it was I who would do the penance.

End of Chapter One

razorlyt
razorlyt
87 Followers