The Cuckold Experiment

Story Info
Couple agrees to fulfill a fantasy.
3.2k words
4.19
84.9k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you were going to stain the deck this morning," Jen yelled from the kitchen.

"I just did the railings so don't touch them when you come out. I made some screwdrivers. They're in a pitcher in the fridge."

"Awwwww, that's why I married you," she said as she came through the sliding door. "Here's two woodworking magazines that came in the mail for you. The rest is mine."

"What did you get?"

"The usual junk. Here's a bill, someone wanting money, flyers from every store at the mall, hmmmm, what's this?"

"Looks like an invitation," I said.

Jen opened the envelope and stared at it, "Oh my god."

"Did your niece finally find a guy to marry?" I jokingly said.

Jen whacked me across the shoulder and laughed. "No, it's from one of my classmates in college. She's having a Happy Clown reunion."

"A what?"

"My senior year at college Colleen Benson threw a Happy Clown party for her roommate who was getting married. It's a bachelorette party where this guy parades around the room in a clown costume and teases all the girls before unzipping his outfit and offering his dick to anyone who wants it. Of course we were all half in the bag so everyone's pawing at him to get a piece. Then his four clown helpers come out and circulate until everybody got what they want."

"You're kidding!" I said in amazement.

"No. I guess she had so much fun at the first one, fourteen years ago, she wants to do it again."

The two of us could hardly catch our breath we were laughing so hard.

"So, are you going to go?" I asked.

"I don't think so," Jen replied rolling her eyes.

"Why not?"

"You mean you don't mind me traveling over one hundred miles to suck on some guys cock?"

"Is that what you did at the first one?"

"Well, yea. That was long before I met you," she said.

"Jeez, I'd like to see that. Maybe I can get a wig and we can go together," I laughed.

"You mean you want to watch me suck off a stranger? Of course if you went you'd have to suck off one of the clowns also. That, I wouldn't mind seeing."

"Well, I don't know about that," I responded.

"What? You watching me or me watching you?"

"You watching me. I didn't know you had a thing for watching gay sex."

"What is it with you guys? Two girls get it on and you sit there pie eyed pulling your peckers, yet when two guys get in on .........Well, don't you think we girls might enjoy it?"

"Honestly, I never really thought about it," I answered. "So you'd be turned on if you saw me sucking on some guy's cock?"

Jen thought for a second. "Yea, I would. You want another drink? "

"I'm all set for now," I answered.

Jen walked back into the kitchen while I thumbed through one of my woodworking magazines. She returned in a few minutes with a fresh screwdriver in one hand and her laptop in the other.

"Well, what do you think?" she said looking at me.

"About what?"

Jen turned her laptop around showing a picture of a guy sucking another guy's dick. "Of course you'd have to swallow when he's done," she smiled.

"Jeeze, I don't know. Do you really want to see me do that?" I responded.

"Are you kidding? It would have me wet in a heartbeat. Do you remember the night you came in my mouth and then I snowballed it into your mouth? You said you liked it and........... "

"No, I said it wasn't too bad," I interrupted.

"And how many times have you eaten my pussy after you came in me?"

I just shrugged my shoulders, unable to answer.

"So, would you do it for me?"

"Yea, I guess I would if I knew I was pleasing you," I said.

"Thank you," Jen nodded. Boy! It takes a lot to get an honest answer out of you."

I laughed and accepted the fact that she won her argument.

The rest of the day, I will admit, I thought about the idea of fulfilling Jen's fantasy. Jen and I had been married for eight years and I never knew this was something that got her excited. Even if I went along with it, where would we find a guy willing to take part? I really don't know anyone who's gay or even bi and I don't think she knows of anyone either. Maybe it's just one of those fantasies she thinks of from time to time and wouldn't actually go through with it.

I guess I was wrong. Right after we got into bed that night Jen rolled over to me and started massaging my cock and balls.

"Well, she said after a few minutes. Any ideas on how we're going to do it?"

"Do What?" I asked.

"You know what I'm talking about. You must have been thinking about it. You were hard before I started stroking you," she smiled.

"Yea, I was but I have no idea how to go about this."

Jen turned her head toward me. "Have you ever fantasized about another guy fucking me?"

"I remember watching a porn movie with you and you said you wouldn't mind taking on that cock after the guy dropped his pants and exposed his huge dick. After that I would sometimes try to picture you with another guy while I jerked off."

"You jerked off without me?" she yelled.

"Calm down!" I only do it when you're away for a few days."

"Alright, you're forgiven. "She pouted. "I got a few ideas if you want to hear them."

"Why not, since I haven't come up with anything."

"Well, I could just put an ad out on line for some guy that's bi to join us. Or I could put out an ad for someone to show my cuckold husband how to do it right."

"You want to cuckold me?" I said in a shocking manner.

"Think about it," she answered. "If I cuckold you I get to watch you suck him to get him hard. You'll get to watch me get fucked by another guy and then you can clean up the both of us before he leaves! If I just get some bisexual guy he'll probably want to hang around and socialize all night."

"So I just pretend you're treating me like an asshole."

"Yea. You're a good actor. Weren't you in the drama club at school?"

"Oh yea! I had a bit part in my high school's version of Oklahoma though I don't seem to remember any scenes where a guy was giving blow jobs."

"Well, this could be the start of a whole new career."

"Oh brother. Listen, let me think about this. Do you think we could pull this off without laughing the guy out of the room?" I asked.

"I never laugh when I'm horny," Jen answered.

Two days later Jen came out on the deck where I was grilling shrimp for dinner. She was carrying a handful of papers from her printer. "Well, what do you think? I got nine replies to my ad so far." she said.

"I didn't know you put an ad out there."

"Hey, why waste time," she stated as she fumbled through the papers. "Here it is."

"Go in and get some plates and we can eat out here while I check these out."

I read the ad first:

Hubby caught cheating on me. Now I'm cheating on him.

Fuck me and fill me up while I watch him squirm.

Looking for guy to satisfy me while hubby watches and cleans up after.

Will meet first before setting up a date.

"I cheated on you?" I questioned.

"Well, we have to have a reason for you being there," Jen laughed.

"Hmm, I guess you're right. Okay, so let's see who you got here."

I poured through the small stack of poorly written replies and even worse photographs until I narrowed it down to three candidates. "Which ones did you like?" I queried.

"Actually only one," Jen smiled. "This guy here gave a nice reply, he looks fairly normal and he shaves his balls which is a plus."

"Hell, I can shave my balls."

"We'll talk about that later," she said. "So, this one Okay?"

"Okay...... Boy, this should be interesting," I chuckled.

Jen set up an appointment to meet this guy, Jim, at the bar inside a local motel. I went with her but stayed off on the side so he wouldn't suspect we were together. She told him she would get back to him by email later that night. After Jim drove off, Jen and I got into our car.

"How'd it go?" I asked.

"Good! I told him you cheated on me and I was pissed. I said I loved you but some things are unacceptable and I was going to make you pay and if you didn't go along with this meeting I would divorce you. Then I told him that I made all the money and a divorce would ruin you."

We both sat in the car laughing. "Where do you come up with this stuff?" I shook my head. "This guy has no idea that all we're doing is spicing up out sex life."

"What does he care? He just wants to get laid," Jen laughed. "He made it sound like he was doing me a favour by helping me out. I did let him know, however, that I'd be giving all the orders and that you'll only follow and do what I say."

Jen got back to Jim that night and set up an agreed upon time and date at the same motel where they met earlier. I must admit I was nervous but excited about this whole setup. Excited because Jan and I were sharing our fantasies and nervous because we'd be alone with a total stranger for a few hours.

When the time finally came I dressed casual as Jen was putting on her sexiest dress along with the garter belt, stockings and her most revealing see through panties. We arrived at the motel around seven and waited in our room.

"Well, he's here." Jen said looking out the window, "I just saw him drive up." Jen took a deep breath and kissed me. "I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too." I said.

We were on the third floor so Jen took a minute to look her best before there came a knock on the door. Jen looked at me and smiled while I sat down in the chair in the corner of the room.

"Hi Babe," Ann greeted him.

"Mmmmmm, you look great," came his reply.

"Thanks, Come on in," Jen flirted. "This loser in the corner is my husband. He thinks it's okay to run around behind my back with some slut from his office. He's here to understand what's good for the goose is good for the gander but unlike this asshole I'd never do anything behind his back so he's just here to watch and maybe learn something."

Jim looked at me and laughed. "You must be crazy to cheat on someone as sexy as her," he said.

"Don't talk to him, Jim. In fact don't even give him the time of day. Right now I want your full attention," Jen said as she started rubbing his crotch.

Jim put his hand down the front of Jen's dress and exposed her left breast. I could see her nipple was already hard as he kissed her several times on the neck. He then proceeded to unzip Jen's dress and pull the shoulder straps over her arms, releasing both tits into the open air. Jim stood behind her and cupped Jen's tits with both hands while continuing to kiss her neck. Jen looked at me and smiled, biting her lower lip and half rolling her eyes. I smiled back until she turned facing him whereupon I returned to my serious mode so my enjoyment wouldn't be detected. Jen dropped to her knees and worked at his fly while Jim undid his belt and let his pants drop to his ankles. After this rather awkward moment Jen pulled Jim's boxers down over his semi hard cock, showing the two of us what we would soon be in for.

"Oh my!" sighed Jen. "Let's see if we can make it as big as the picture you sent."

Jen ran her tongue up and down the shaft and around his knobby head before taking it into her mouth and slowly sucking, bringing it to its full size. Jim held his hands on his hips and threw his head back as Jen's sucking got faster and harder. When she finally released his tool from her mouth she looked at me.

"Did you ever wonder why girls like sucking cock so much?"

I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Well, it's about time you found out," she firmly said.

Jen put a hand on Jim's butt and pushed him forward until his dick was six inches from my face. She placed her other hand on the back of my head. "Open your mouth," she ordered. "Come on, open it!"

Well, this was it I thought to myself. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth as Jen pushed my head forward and I felt Jim's thick member slide passed my lips and onto my tongue.

"Now, Suck on it," Jen demanded. "I said suck on it and don't stop. I want you to keep him hard while I get this dress off."

Sucking Jim's cock wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. It was hard but had a rubbery feel to it and I was starting to see why a woman would enjoy this oral activity. Hell, I was starting to enjoy it myself when Jen pulled me off him by my hair.

"That's enough," she said. "You might end up liking it."

She must have been reading my mind. I held back a smile and went back to my submissive position, holding my head in my hands and staring at the floor.

Jen took Jim's hand and drew him onto the bed where they started some deep kissing. She stroked his cock for several minutes before she swung her leg over him, ending up in a sixty-nine position. Jim had his tongue deep in my wife's hole while she took his entire shaft into her mouth. By now my cock was rock hard from listening to the slopping and sucking of their love making. I started stroking my hardness through my pants as this erotic sight before me played out.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Jen yelled.

She came over to me and pushed my hand away from my crotch.

"Were not here for your enjoyment. This is my night. What do have here? A hard-on?"

She opened my pants and pulled them over my legs.

"Look at this Jim. Look at this sad excuse for a dick. Do you see that cock over there that I'm about to fuck. Now that's what a man should have between his legs and if I catch you wanking that inferior weenie again I'll send you out in the hall with no pants so everyone in the motel can laugh at you."

Jen returned to the bed where Jim's eight inches was waiting. She straddled his manhood and grabbing it with her hand, guided it into her soaking wet hole.

"Oh yea!" she shouted. "Fill me up with that meat."

Jen rocked back and forth and moaned loudly as Jim raised his hips, burying his shaft deeper into her cunt. Jim wasn't going to last long at this pace and Jen climbed off him. She looked over at me.

"Get over here," she demanded. "Lay on the bed here."

She positioned me on my back then maneuvered so her hot pussy was directly over my face. She then looked at Jim.

"Fuck me from behind. Fuck me so he can see his loving wife's cunt getting violated."

Jim came around behind Jen and shoved his meat into her sweet slit.

"Yea, fuck me like a dog. Fuck me hard," she said loudly.

Jim started jack-hammering Jens hole and his balls slapped against her clit with every thrust. All this was taking place just inches from my face and Jen's slippery lubricant would occasionally drip onto my face, adding to my lusty enjoyment.

"Oh shit. Fuck me Fuck me good, Jim. Do you like what you see honey? You like seeing your wife's cunt taking this manly cock. This is how a real man fucks. That floozy at your office will never know what a good fuck is if she keeps seeing you. Fuck me, Jim. Fuck my cunt. Fuck it hard."

This was getting too much even for Jim. His butt tightened and his balls retracted as his warm cum raced down his hard shaft and into my wife's love canal.

"Oh yea! Oh Shit. "She shouted. Give it to me. Give me that hot load. Oh fuck. Fill me up."

Jim kept pounding away as long as he could until the last drops spurted from his cock. He stopped and rolled off Jen and landed on his back next to me. After a moment Jen turned and grabbed my head.

"Well, are you just going to lay there? Clean his cock. What kind of a host are you? Clean that dick. I want you to suck my honey off Jim's cock before you take care of me."

I took Jim's cock into my mouth and sucked, trying to get as much of Jen's love cream as I could before turning my attention to her freshly fucked hole.

"What a good boy you are," Jen whispered as I drove my tongue deep into her.

The taste of Jim's cum along with Jen's sweet nectar was driving me wild and I licked and sucked hard, trying to get every drop into my mouth.

"That's it. Get it all. Suck my pussy and get it good and clean."

Jen fell back onto the bed and after a little more work with my tongue I got back in my chair. Not a word was spoken for several minutes when finally Jen said. "Jim. I'm going to toss you out of here while I give my husband a good lecture on fucking around with other women outside his marrage."

Jim didn't seem to mind. He got dressed and Jen walked him to the door. After a lengthy kiss and a little tit feeling, he walked out, closing the door behind him.

Jen turned toward me and her jaw almost dropped to the floor. Her eyes were as wide as saucers. "Oh my God! That was so fucking hot," she gasped. "Were you okay with everything?"

"No complaints here."

"Jeez! When I saw his cock go in your mouth I thought I was going to piss my pants. That was so hot."

I smiled at Jens excitement. "Better than a Happy Clown party?"

"Much better," she replied. "besides, those Happy Clown parties are once every fourteen years. Something like this could happen a lot more often."

I could hear the wheels turning in her head. I wasn't sure what she was up to but, whatever it was, I think I was going to like it.