The Cuckold Husband Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife secretly agrees to meet a possible lover.
3.5k words
3.91
101.6k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber and I have talked on the phone a few times and have exchanged pictures. She sounds very nice. She tells me her husband has a fantasy of being a cuckold, of her falling in love with another man and watching them make hot passionate love. She says he feels inadequate and needs to know his wife is satisfied with a new lover. That the two lovers are truly in love with each other, and he is made to watch. I tell her this is a possibility but everything has to be right. The first step I say is we should meet and make sure we have some chemistry. She readily agrees.

I pick out this Italian place about equidistant and out of the way so we will not be known. She walks up and hesitantly says, "Hi, Ron" and I respond "Hi Amber". She has red hair and piercing green eyes, a very sexy combination. She is wearing jeans that are tight showing off her body, and heels peeking out under her pants leg. Very sexy with a loose shirt and jacket. She looks hot and well put together. I think to myself I may have hit the lust jackpot, but, we will see how the evening goes.

We go in and they show me a table and I ask instead for one in the back a "U" shaped table. We move into the booth.

We order a ½ carafe of red wine. We talk and the conversation starts slow, but warms up quickly. We are having a great conversation and the waiter comes over asks for our order. I can see in his eyes he is checking her out and is as mesmerized by those piercing eyes as I am, but he seems to linger on her blouse. I guess hoping to get a peek. Men!, I think laughing to myself. I was there once, and occasionally still am ;-) We order a salad and some pasta and get back to our conversation.

Amber is a delightful woman, and very personable, the nervousness from earlier is slowly dissipating into the atmosphere of our mutual enjoyment.

We eat our salad and I mention that it seems our waiter likes her. Which she responds that she noticed that. I ask her if she is offended. She says no, that it turns her on knowing that she can do that.

I am thinking to myself that she must have been in a cave for the last several years. I ask her if this is new and she says she recently started to discover her own sexuality and is amazed that men are so desirous of her.

The waiter removes the salad plates and leaves and I ask Amber if she wants to have some fun. She says yes, I say to her open another button on your blouse and see what he does. Which she does. I can see from my angle the roundness of her breast barely visible under her bra. She is amazingly sexy and doesn't even know it. Her attitude is great and I look in her eyes and kiss her softly on the lips. I still taste the vinegar of the dressing and the heat of her lips against mine. Needless to say something is rising on me as well, and its not only the temperature.

The waiter comes over and just stares at Amber as he almost misplaces my dish into my lap. He leaves and I say to her he must be getting heated because your such a tease and we both laugh.

During our meal I notice the waiter checking out Amber from a distance and mention it to her. We continue to enjoy our meal. As we finish our meal she takes her hand and runs it up my thigh getting close to my crotch and whispers in my ear that she is having a great time with me and hopes it won't end soon kissing me on the cheek, as she excuses herself, returning a few minutes later.

As we talk I notice her blouse is open another button, and it seems like she lost something in the bathroom -- her bra. I can see the definite roundness and perkiness of her breast, and she leans into me that she wants to have some fun with the waiter. She gets right next to me and her top opens a little giving him a good view.

He comes over to clear the plates. She is talking to me and rubbing my leg as a fair amount of her breast is clearly visible. He stammers a little as we ask for 2 cappuccinos. He returns, and Amber says she thinks she is the cause of the distress in his pants. He appears to be showing signs of tenting. I tell her she is, as she runs her hand up my leg and sees she is having the same effect on me. We kiss softly, passionately. I run my hand up her pants leg getting close to her womanhood and I can feel the heat emanating from her. She presses a breast into me and I can feel her hard nipple. We seem to be both enjoying our company in more ways that one.

We kiss again and she grabs a hold of my cock and I her wetness and we kiss harder. I want her now that instant! However we are in a public place.

I excuse myself calming down for a minute before I go to the bathroom. I search out an area if there is one, and I find a back room that is closed. I check it out. There are two doors and the place has no lights on, with windows on one side. There are a few bench style seats on one wall. The room has mostly tables and what looks like a dance floor. Good thing its a Monday night, no one is here.

I return to the table and tell her I have a place to assist in our ever increasing heat. I tell her to go to the bathroom. I ask for the check and leave $50 as I head to where the bathrooms are. I wait for her to come out and grab her hand pulling her down the hall. Its only 10 feet to the room I found and pull her through the door closing it softly behind me.

I push her against the wall as I press into her kissing her hard and our tongues for the first time intertwine. I pull her very tight to me as we almost seem to meld into one against the wall.

I bring her over to the bench seat lining the wall. I sit bringing her into my lap and we start kissing like teenagers. Hot passionate, playful, quick, sexually charged, holding, kissing and touching. She feels my hardness against her back and my hands slowly start running over her body. I whisper in her ear that maybe I should stop. She whispers don't you dare as I cup her breast through her shirt. She has a nice firm breast with a nipple that is like a hard pencil eraser. I keep kissing and slowly move my hand lower and feel the heat as I get closer to her pussy. He jeans are damp.

Her jacket is off as I slowly unbutton her shirt exposing her. Her breasts are beautiful, nice and round and firm, the nipples are hard and as I run my fingers hear them her breathing changes. I do not touch her nipples as I continue to kiss her over and over, kissing her lips, her cheeks, her forehead, her ears, her neck, back to her warm wet mouth. I whisper in her ear that she is beautiful and I could easily fall for her. To which she moans and nods a positive response. I slowly circle her breasts making a figure eight from one sexy mound of flesh to the other. I slowly bring my circling fingers in tighter to her nipples, but do not touch them. I slowly lower my mouth as I slowly touch one with my tongue and she shudders. I slowly lick her pert nipple and slowly suck it softly into my mouth. I suck softly on her nipple and soft breast flesh. She seems to like the feeling as she holds me close to her. I suck the nipple a little harder and she moans her approval as I move to the other nipple and repeat the process.

I move to her lips and as we kiss again she opens my shirt and exposes my chest. She presses her chest into my bare chest as we kiss long and hard and soft and hot. I slowly move my hand down over her tummy to her legs and start to run my fingers up and down her leg through her jeans. I can feel the warmth of her wetness the heat of her womanhood. Amber is in heat as we keep kissing. I run my finger over her legs not touching her pussy or her crotch and going over her pubic mound as I head down the other leg.

I occasionally run a finger on the inside of her leg and down the inside of the other leg avoiding direct contact with her lips wet pussy.

I ask her to open her pants and she does exposing her lower body. She has a triangular patch of short hair pointing me to the area of interest, and is other wise bare. She pulls her pants off with her feet, placing one leg on the floor and the other on the bench. Her legs are open exposing her beauty. She has no underwear on. I ask if she planned that in advance and she said no it was when she went to the bathroom the last time she took her thong off just in case.

I then suck a breast into my mouth and she does the same to my breast. She knows I like that and she can feel its affect on her back. I take two fingers and start to run them on the crease of her legs and her body making sure not to touch her pussy lips. I slowly run them from top to bottom using a light touch. As I suck in her other nipple, I slowly start to increase the pressure as I continue to move up and down making sure not to touch her private areas.

Our lips meet again as I start moving my fingers ever so slowly closer to her pussy. Again not touching anything. She wants more, her hips move a little, but I continue my not direct movement up and down. I move down past her pussy lips and slowly up just past her clit and back down slowly moving my fingers in a millimeter closer to her pussy lips on each stroke. I feel the heat from them and I look down and see them moist with her womanly dew.

We keep kissing as I slowly mover a few millimeters closer as she starts to breathe heavier. I ask if she likes it and she grunts a pleasant animal in heat sort of grunt.

She moves her mouth to my chest as I start to move closer to her lips with my fingers. They are swollen and pink, and wet. I move my fingers a few millimeters closer, and am running on the outer edge of her lips and the first touch causes a gasp as I continue my ministrations.

She is wet and I start to run my finger up and now I am close to her clit and she sucks on me harder as I get closer. I pull her up to kiss me and we lock in a passionate lovers kiss. I bring my fingers in, touching her lips from top at her clit to the bottom, and back and she opens her legs more wanting more. I use a third finger to slowly open her wet lips and I feel the heat and moisture. She is so sexy and hot. I want her right then, but I have to follow my rules. I slowly slide a finger between her lips with two fingers on the outside of her lips and run from just below her clit to the bottom, back and forth and back and forth. She is soaking wet and her aroma escapes into the air, which to me is an aphrodisiac.

Her skin is smooth, her lips soft. Her pussy is wet and smells delicious.

As I am kissing her I suddenly become aware of a movement at the door to a kitchen that is not used, I had checked. Its the young man that was our waiter, maybe looking for another tip. He is peering through the window. I do not let Amber know. Not sure of how she might take it.

She starts to breathe a labored breath as I ponder what to do. Her husband wants to be cuckolded, so she must like the idea of being watched. She seemed open to the idea of teasing. I figure I have nothing to lose and I whisper to her that we are being watched by the waiter. She looks deep in my eyes and starts to kiss me harder. The idea of being watched is thrilling her even more.

I start to move a finger into her wetness and run that finger close to her clit as she starts to hold me tighter. Her first orgasm of the night is starting to build. I have one finger in and out of her fucking her slowly but building a slightly faster rhythm, and two fingers straddling her pussy lips as the finger in her moves up and over her clit before sinking into her hot wetness. I hold her tight to me and whisper that he is still watching and she starts to feel that first orgasm overcome her as I feel her pussy start to undulate. I continue the ministrations for fear of changing course and ruining her orgasm. She holds me so tight as our lips are interlocked. She can't move. She is shaking with an orgasm that floods and flows over her body.

She collapses and goes limp as I slow down my ministrations. I slowly reverse course ever so slowly as she basks in the afterglow of her orgasm. I notice the waiter is still there, and I whisper to her: you want to have some fun. I figure if she is going to cuckold her husband then she needs to get used to another person in the room. She is not sure, so I proceed to insert one finger into her wetness and start to make a come hither motion with my finger against her front vaginal wall.

I am hitting the right spot as she starts to breath harder again. She is panting as I finger her wetness. Rubbing her Gspot, and she starts to stiffen up as this orgasm takes hold and she starts to sporadically hold her breathe as the powerful force overcomes her body. I keep up the pressure in the spot that seems to be having the greatest effect on her. I remind her she is being watched which pushes her over the edge. As I keep up the pressure and she inhales deep and stops breathing. She doesn't move but I keep rubbing her. She seems to be in a spot of ecstasy for an eternity as she exhales fast and inhales again and holds her breathe. I start getting nervous as she does it several more times. She grabs my arm and I slow down as she exerts great pressure on me to continue which I do. She seems at this high for what seems an eternity. I slow down just a bit and she start to breathe more normally letting loose the death grip on my arm. I slowly slow down and she asks me, "What did you do. I have never felt that way before." I smile at her and say it is one of the little things I have in my bag of tricks. She looks into my eyes and kisses me very hard. As I slowly pull my finger from her wetness and keep pulling back as she comes off her orgasmic high slowly. I remove my finger and slowly bring it to my lips to taste of her nectar we kiss the finger together.

She asks if he is still looking and I say yes. She says she wants to have some fun and she motions him into the room and he first ducks, and then pops his head up and she motions again for him to come in.

He finally comes in and he is obviously hard. She asks if he likes what he sees and has seen and he sheepishly says yes. She slowly moves between my legs and undoes my pants and lowers them. She starts to blow her hot breathe through my boxer briefs onto my cock making it jump. She then lowers my boxer briefs as she starts to lick my hard cock. She tells him that she will not touch him. But he can watch under one condition. He looks at her with a childish look, and she says: "I want you to drop your pants and show me your cock."

He looks at me and is not sure what to do but does, slowly, what he is told. As Amber start to suck and play with my shaved balls, and lick my cut cock like a delicious lollipop he starts to undo his pants. He has a serious tenting problem in his briefs. She tells him to drop them when he hesitates. He reluctantly does looking at me before he does what she tells him to do.

He is hard and she starts to lick and suck on my cock head as she watches his cock. She tells him, "Masturbate for me, stroke your cock for me, I want to watch you cum as I make my lover cum."

She is getting practice tonight in performing before someone, something she must know how to do to bring her husbands fantasy to life. The kid has a hard cock, average in size, and uncut. She starts to suck on me and she moves to touch my nipples a weakness of mine as she watches him. Needless to say he is oozing precum, and Amber is sucking me like there is no tomorrow, jacking me and sucking me. And playing with my balls at the same time now. She wants me to cum, and she will succeed, She goes deeper on each down stroke and I grab the bench as my toes start to curl and my legs stiffen as I feel my cum start to bubble up. She is sucking like there is no tomorrow, jacking, sucking, playing with my balls, as I start to feel the sperm flow, and he is watching her intently as I stiffen.

He starts to cum shooting his cum over the table 8 feet away as I stiffen and start to cum as Amber sucks me harder as she moans as I cum in her mouth. She has a lip lock on my cock as she drains every drop. I go limp as she sucks every drop having watched the kid cum she came again at the idea that she had such power over him. She drops me out of her mouth panting, and licking me clean. She is limp on the floor between my legs, and licks my slowly softening cock.

She looks at her young friend and asks if he liked that. He says its the hottest thing he has ever seen. He starts to put himself together and clean the table with a napkin.

She pulls my boxer briefs up kissing and licking my cock as she covers it, and pulls my pants up and crawls into my lap. Still exposed but very satiated physically, sexually and mentally. As we kiss slow soft passionate kisses. I look into her purse and see the panties and slide them up her legs. As the kid cleans the table thanking us for letting him watch. She reminds him to tell no one and we might be back. He says we should take our time as he leaves the room, and as he leaves says thank you and please do come back.

I slowly put her pants on and we keep kissing and I tell her: "Amber you are one hot girl and I could easily fall for you. Your sexiness, your playfulness, Your willingness to take risks."

She kisses me and say she is falling for me also. It is a love of lust but it feels so good.

I continue to put her together. She is sexy and fun. Why her husband would want to her to look at another man, well, que sera sera.

We put ourselves together and kiss holding each other talking for several minutes. She is soft and sexy. Its an hour later and we leave quietly stopping in the bathrooms to put the finishing touches on ourselves and meet outside. We kiss softly and promise to get together soon.

I can't wait for our next rendezvous.