The Cuckold Life

Story Info
A great life!
2.2k words
4.11
74.4k
23
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sitting outside a restaurant wearing sheer to the waist pantyhose and a cb3000 chastity device waiting to pick my wife and her lover up after their dinner date. I'm excited and can feel my tiny cock straining against the device wanting to get out and play. I was told to be here at ten pm to pick them up and it's now almost forty minutes later and they still haven't emerged. It doesn't matter; my mind wanders to what will happen later tonight.

PJ my wife and I were on a cruise and relaxing in the hot tub when we first met her lover Les. He wasn't your typical bull like you read about in stories or see in videos. Les was older, in his mid fifties, short in stature about five feet eight inches tall and not exactly muscle bound, but still in shape all the same. PJ and I were alone in the hot tub when Les stepped into the bubbling water and smile and sat down. I immediately noticed PJ glancing at the outline of what appeared to be a rather massive outline of his cock under his tight bathing trunks. We chatted for awhile about the cruise and where we were from. All the banal conversations you have with people you just meet.

Les told us that he was from upstate New York and we were surprised to learn lived about thirty minutes from us. He had lost his wife of ten years to cancer last year and this cruise was supposed to be their anniversary cruise and he had decided at the urging of friends and relatives to go anyway and go alone. A kind of bereavement cruise to put it all behind him. We expressed our deep sympathy for his loss and he said he was finally glad that her battle was over and she was in a good place.

PJ got out of the tub and I noticed Les focus on her ankle bracelet with a wry grin on his face. Her ankle bracelet is a little heart that says 'Hot Wife' on it. I purchased it right before we came on the cruise and we thought it would be erotic for her to wear since we didn't know anyone on the cruise and were far away from home. PJ said she was going back to the room to get ready for dinner and Les asked if we'd like to come to his suite for a drink before dinner. Before I could open my mouth, PJ said we'd love to and for Les to give me the suite number and we'd be there in an hour.

Les got out of the hot tub and said he was going back to his suite to get ready for dinner and make sure the place looked presentable for us. I couldn't help but notice as he stood how big the outline of his cock looked under his tight red bathing suit. By the time I got back to the room, PJ was dressed and ready to go so I had to quickly change. I must say she looked gorgeous. My wife who is nine years younger than me at forty one is a knockout. She's a very tall rubenesque woman with long red hair, beautiful big tits, long luscious legs, a phenomenal ass and a very pretty face. She is in effect; a goddess or as she prefers me to call her sometimes a duchess. She wore a cute black off the shoulder sweater that accentuated her cleavage big time, a short black skirt, and heels with no stockings or panties. My mind and cock raced with excitement.

We made our way to Les's suite and he invited us in for drinks. It was much more spacious than our tiny cramped room. PJ sat on the couch, I sat in a chair and Les poured the two of them some wine and got me water since I don't drink he then sat next to PJ and recounted how he and his former wife had wed late in life and were very much into the swinging lifestyle. I muttered something about us not being into that. He smiled and placed his hand on PJ's knee.

"Well I see by your lovely anklet that you're into some kinky things."

PJ as if on clue took up the conversation from there. I sat there amazed as she proceeded to explain our marriage and lifestyle to the letter.

"You're very perceptive Les. And I might ad if what I saw in the hot tub today is true, it appears that less is in fact more!" She laughed and took a sip of her wine and continued.

"We are into cuckolding which in case you don't know the definition is a man with an unfaithful wife. He accepts, encourages and helps out, but is not permitted to have lovers outside the marriage. But it's so much more than that and there are varying degrees. My husband and I are deeply in love and devoted to each other. You see I pursued him for years. He was the man of my dreams. And once we were together, we both realized that we met each others needs perfectly. He had a penchant for being submissive and subservient and great desire to see me with another man. So I indulged him and as our relationship progressed we found that the cuckolding brought out different pieces of our personality. For example, I became much more dominant and flirtatious which wasn't normally in my nature, and he became much more submissive and subservient. The problem we continue to run into is in finding another man that truly understands cuckolding. You see I don't want to lose my husband; I don't want a lover who is going to take me away from him. Nor do I want a man who just wants to fuck me and not have my husband be part of it. We are deeply in love and plan to stay that way for years to come, but finding the right man is no pun intended hard to find." She laughed and sipped her wine.

Les turned and looked at me. "And how do you feel about this?"

It was a question she had already answered but I felt obliged to speak. "Everything PJ said is true. I love my wife with all my heart and soul. I enjoy serving her and being subservient to her. I enjoy seeing her with another man; I enjoy serving her and another man. But too many of the men we've contacted either want no part of me being there or they want me there but not involved and we're not into that. You see, I so love my wife that I would do ANYTHING she asked of me because I know she loves me and has only my best interest and hers at heart." I sipped my water meekly and smiled.

They both smiled and clinked their glasses and drank. Les said he totally understood where we were coming from. He said he had been involved a couple of cuckolding relationships earlier in his life and understood all the components. We chatted for a few more minutes and then went to dinner where the three of us chatted in quiet at a corner table. Les said he thought that he would fit into our life perfectly. He was after all local, widowed, experienced, well educated, and mature; drug and disease free and had an insatiable sexual appetite. We talked into the wee hours of the morning baring our souls with what excited us and what didn't. However, contrary to popular belief we didn't go back to his suite and screw like rabbits. Rather, he said that we had covered a lot this evening and rather than ruin it but jumping the gun and since that was the final night of the cruise, why didn't we let it digest for a few days and come to dinner at his house the following weekend. We agreed and parted ways and PJ and I did have an incredible night of sex.

The following weekend we got ready to go to Les's house for dinner. PJ looked stunning as usual. She wore a crotch less black bodystocking, a short denim skirt, a white silk blouse and high black heels. Since she's a tall woman to start with she doesn't wear heels often so it took some practice before she was used to walking in them but once she mastered that she was flawless. She insisted that to show my role and my subservience to her that I wear my cb3000 chastity device, and a pair of sheer to the waist nude pantyhose. She topped my outfit off with a t shirt she had ordered for me online and smiled while she inspected me before we left.

Les lived about thirty minutes from us so I nervously drove to his house watching my speed and being particularly careful not to break any traffic rules and get stopped. Once at his house we stood at the front door and rang the bell and I prayed no one would see me dressed like this but at the same time there was a great deal of excitement about it. Les answered the door and invited us into his home and smirked and said he liked both of our outfits.

Dinner was good and I took it upon myself to serve them drinks and the dinner that he had cooked. As we ate he asked how I liked the chastity device. I told him at times it was uncomfortable but the longer I was in it the more I got used to it. I also told him that the longer I was in the more aroused I became and by the time PJ released me I was usually so horny I would do whatever she commanded in order to have the pleasure of release. As I did the dishes they retired to the living room with their drinks. When I entered the living room PJ was sitting on the couch legs spread and Les was playing with her pussy and they were kissing. The sight aroused me and I immediately fell to the floor and began to massage and kiss her feet. Finally they noticed me and she reached down and patted my head.

"Is my good little boywife all done with the dishes?" This was her pet name for me, her 'good little boywife' and those three words summed up what I was; good, little and her boywife. It was the perfect nickname and I adored it. I nodded and continued to massage her feet watching as Les plunged his fingers into her wet shaved pussy and felt her big tits while they kissed.

Having your wife be with another man to many men would seem emasculating and a betrayal. To a cuckold it is pure heaven especially if you have the type of understanding, love and relationship that we have. This was the Mt. Everest of eroticism for all of us. Before long we were all splayed out on Les's king size bed and the action began. I won't bore you with a porno type description, but needless to say it was hot. I got him hard for her, got her wet for him, he fucked her in every conceivable position and when it was all over I cleaned them both up. The three of us lay on the bed and laughed and talked about what had just happened and we all agreed that if tonight was any indication this was a very workable thing going forward. We also talked about all of our fantasies that involved this type of a relationship and it was all so very hot. Still in my stockings and chastity belt I had yet to cum and Les and PJ decided that it would be best and keep me a bit more focused if I wasn't allowed to cum until PJ and I got home. Incredible is the only word I can think to describe it all.

Since that first night the relationship between the three of us has become much more intense and erotic. One night a month Les and PJ have what they term 'date night' and sometimes I'm invited along and others like tonight I merely have to drop them off and pick them up but it always culminates in the three of us having unbelievable sex. On rare occasions PJ will meet with Les without me and then come home to me and let me play with her and tell me all about their evenings. But most times I'm always there as this is a relationship about PJ and me and with every passing day I grow to love and cherish her more and more.

The door to the restaurant opens and they emerge into the night air. She's wearing a fur coat and I know that beneath it she's wearing a slinky short dress with nothing on underneath. As they crawl in the backseat, she ruffles my hair, leans forward and plants a wet kiss on my mouth and whispers, "Take us home my good little boywife!"