The Cuckold's Clinic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWard
TomWard
154 Followers

I sighed and closed my eyes as a began to spurt, the image of that black phallus burned in my mind. Again Cara appeared and wiped my penis. This time I winced a little. It was getting sore from the pleasure.

There was another click as I sat there panting and sweating. I saw from the clock that barely 15 minutes had passed. I blushed. This time the projector showed a comparison portrait. This was basically a photo of a black man and a white man side by side, with the emphasis of the image on their genitals. Sometimes they faced each other, other times they were side on one a little behind the other. Others, like this one and Lucy's favourite comparison of her bull James and I, showed both men front on.

"Carry on please, last one" Said Dr Ward.

I stared to rub again, this time more gently and slowly. Dr Ward seemed to indulge me at first.

"BBV?" She asked.

"Black Cock in the photo."

"Size?"

"12-inches at least," it was huge.

"Size of the willy in the picture?"

Usually white men had to be flaccid in the pictures, but there were some exceptions made if he couldn't calm down enough. This was one of them. "About 5-inches Dr."

"Differential there?

"7-inches. The black man is more than twice as big as the white." It sounds bizarre now, but I was actually impressed and let it show in my voice.

"Differential here? And do It properly?"

"8-inches... sorry, I mean his black cock is 8 inches bigger than my white willy."

"And?"

I couldn't believe it but I was coming as I groaned the answer "He's cock is three times the size of my willy."

I let out a moan and splashed the plastic again. Immediately the projector clicked off and the lights were on. Cara was patting me clean.

"Good boy," said Dr Ward. "Down and changed when your ready. You know your homework. I hope you enjoy it, you've done well today."

I stepped down gingerly my dick sore, but now once again shrivelled. The Doctor patted me on the ass and I went to shower, almost knocking over a life size model of a black man and in my instinctive reaction stopping it by grabbing his cock. Cara's laughter rang in my ears as I left the room.

CHAPTER 4

Cara stood before me, shiny black rubber gloved hands on shiny black rubber covered hips.

She was dressed to intimidate and stood the same, her long red hair flowing over her shoulders, head back, chest forward and her huge shiny black rubber cock jutting forward from hips that meant business. A mischievous smirk the only reminder of her normally playful demeanour. The older Dr Ward, stood behind looking, her gray hair tied in a bun and her lycra dancers leotard showing off a still athletic body as she concentrated on applying lube to the equally large rubber member strapped to her crotch.

Before them, I felt an even more pathetic figure than normal. Barefoot, I was shorter than Cara in her thigh length boots, and was wearing only pair of pink panties which I'd been ordered to wear the week before. On that occasion I'd received continued instruction in the superiorities of black lovers, watching a number of sex films by way of example. I'd also had to craft clay models of an erect black cock and a flaccid white one.

For some reason, even though I'd now seen enough to realise black cocks were much bigger, often two or even three times my size, Dr. Ward still insisted that all drawn or photographic depictions of white dicks were of them soft. White boys are allowed to be hard while watching interracial sex, but if photos were being taken for comparison (and my wife Lucy sometimes liked to do this) I had to be soft. Which was sometimes hard if you'll pardon the pun. It has been know to lead to me be ordered to masturbate on the spot to "get rid of it." I prefer that to Dr Ward slapping it soft. Anyway, I'd actually got told off for making the white dick too big! I didn't think so until they suggested I compare with my own, which I had to admit was smaller.

Most of today's "lesson" was again taken up with a DVD. Only this was one with a difference. While I attended the clinic, Lucy would often visit her club, where black bulls were always available to insatiable wives like her. She was actually there today, but It was last weeks visit that I got to watch that day. Not for the first time they had taped it for Lucy but she had given it to Dr Ward without me knowing. I got quite a surprise when the DVD came on to reveal my wife riding a big black lover with a second 10-incher in her mouth!

Dr Ward explained that I was to learn about the art of a woman taking a black man in her ass so that I might appreciate it better. I watched over an hour of Lucy accommodating the two bulls with admirable skill and lustful abandon. It was difficult to concentrate on Dr. Ward's lesson with a close up of Lucy's stuffed asshole in front of me, a shiny black rod pumping in and out with strokes far longer than my now hard cock. The close up could have been anyone, but I could still here Lucy's distinctive moans. I squirmed in my seat as he pulled out of hers leaving a gaping hole. Semen started to pour out, but he pushed her ass cheeks together to keep it in.

Cara noticed my excited but uncomfortable squirms and pointed it out to Dr Ward with a giggle.

She tutted at me. "If it helps PAY ATTENTION, you may pull your panties down and masturbate. But make it even quicker than usual. You are supposed to be taking notes!"

I slipped the panties down under the desk and began to jerk off. It didn't take long - after only a couple of minutes the sight of Lucy riding one of the men reverse cowgirl with her ass while sucking the guy who'd just come up there was too much. My panties were around my ankles and I lifted my legs straight out so that my cum didn't land inside them.

"Quite finished?" barked Dr Ward, "if you could pull your panties up, put your nasty little willy away and concentrate then please!."

I watched more of the movie, slightly less transfixed now that I'd come and able to listen to Dr Ward. When not pointing out that I was a typical white boy for losing interest as soon as I'd come, she pointed out Lucy's techniques for taking such long, thick cocks in her ass. I was interested but didn't see what it had to do with me, until Cara blurted out with a giggle that I'd be getting a practical demonstration.

"Panties off please," said Dr Ward. I pulled them down and stepped out of them. Cara picked them up. By now the two women had "strapped up." I'd experienced a strap on before, but not one as big as these.

"Bend over and touch your toes. Legs apart" said Dr Ward, pushing me into position with one hand on my abdomen and one on the small of my back. She began to smear lube, not only on m asshole, but over the whole of my ass! They obviously weren't taking chances and I was grateful for that at least. Inevitably the invasive finger came, then two fingers, twisting inside me and coating me with sticky grease.

"OK, I'm going to penetate you slowly. You might want to suck this." She showed me the black rubber butt plug I'd experienced here once before. I didn't particularly, but as I didn't take it off her, she slipped it between my lips and into my mouth. I bit down on it as she forced the big dildo into me. Over the course of the next hour Cara and Dr Ward took turns to fuck my ass with the strap-on dildos. We replicated every position I had seen in Lucy's video.

"Ride that big cock you little bitch" spat Cara as I sat on top of her rubber cock, "all the way in!"

She continued to taunt me as I got on all fours for Dr Ward to do me from behind. The plug was discarded so I could suck Cara's rubber cock. I eagerly accepted, keen to have anything in my mouth to stifle my moans. Pain had given way to guilty pleasure.

Cara and the doctor swapped places and I swear Cara hit orgasm as she ploughed into me from behind. "Come on white boy, fuck it with your ass" she growled. For a few brief but embarrassing moments she even ignored Dr Ward's warnings not to be stupid and actually managed to pick me up, impaled on her dildo in a replication of the last position Lucy had been in, though she had endured it for several minutes.

Cara and Dr Ward started to take bets as to who would make me come - my cock was hard and I'd been ordered to jerk off but was finding it hard to get a rhythm due to Cara's aggressive thrusting. Eventually Cara reached around and started wanking me off as she fucked me. The surprise and excitement of the act finished me quickly and I spurted over her hand.

"Lick it up, dirty boy" she said rubbing her cum covered hand over my face. Dr Ward was already getting dressed into her usual white coat.

Afterwards, Cara seemed sheepish, almost embarrassed at her conduct and stood at the back. Dr Ward either ignored it or didn't notice.

"What Contraception do you use?" asked Dr Ward.

I didn't need to explain that I didn't need to wear condoms as I never got to have sex with my wife. She meant what protection does Lucy use.

"My wife is on the pill." I answered. "She likes her lovers bareback."

"Naturally," remarked the doctor, "what other way is there? You don't want to waste any black seed in a condom. Plus there aren't many big enough really."

She handed me a plastic container.

"Your homework for this week is to collect all your little dribblings when you masturbate in this. Bring it back next time and we will use it for an experiment to compare your mess with Lucy's lover's sperm. And we are going to discuss the advantages of interracial pregnancy. We'll leave it there for today but you'll want to bring a notebook and pen and pay attention next week. I'm sure you'll want to discuss the lesson with your wife. After all, she's bound to get broody at some point and you certainly won't be allowed to father any children even if your little pecker was capable of it, which I doubt it is judging by the size of your balls."

I dressed and prepared to leave.

"Don't forget," said Cara, "Spunk in the box like a good boy, not over anyone's hand this time!"

CHAPTER 5

I arrived at the clinic with my homework assignment in my bag. I'd had to collect my cum in a plastic container each time I came, which was a mandatory once a day and this week happened to be 9 times in total.

Sunday afternoon I'd cum twice watching my wife Lucy and a new visiting black lover make the most of the sunshine by fucking for a couple of hours in the back garden. The garden was secluded, backing on to a farmers field and Lucy said she wanted to practise outdoor sex. One day she wanted to do it among the dunes at the beach.

I'd watched their energetic fucking from the back bedroom upstairs. The guy got Lucy in a variety of positions I'd seen before, but so quickly, effortlessly and without ceremony I thought it was like watching dancers. The hip hop music playing from music system in the kitchen may have helped. Lucy walked back through the house afterwards naked and sweaty, a satisfied look on her cum splattered face. Cum leaked down her legs from her well fucked pussy. Her lover followed. I try to act cool around her lovers if possible, but couldn't stop myself glancing at his huge cock, obviously smeared with Lucy's sex as he headed for the shower.

I handed the container to Dr Ward as I left the changing room and entered the classroom that hosted the cuckold's clinic. This week I was once again dressed in the usual regulation clinic pyjamas, decorated with cartoon images of erect black cocks and little white ones.

"Well," said Dr Ward peering into the box, "not a bad effort, especially as it must have taken you quite a lot of effort to make this much mess."

"That IS a lot isn't it?" agreed Cara, the doctor's young red-headed assistant.

Dr Ward spent the next hour discussing family planning.

"Your wife will want children eventually and of course you won't be able to provide them for her. I mean there is artificial insemination of course but that can be a drawn out and frustrating process with weak semen like yours. It makes much more sense to take advantage of her black lovers and have a black baby. It's a free service and there are many advantages."

She want on to discuss the potency and strength of black cum stressing that it would be the easiest way to have a healthy baby. She poured some of my cum into a measuring cup and explained that it represented the average ejaculation of a black male. It was about a third of the cum I'd spent a week collecting, but having seen plenty of black cum on Lucy's face over the last year or so I didn't disagree.

"Even if you were allowed," she continued, "it would take you three days to deposit as much cum in your wife. A black man can deposit this much two or three times an evening. The odds of successful pregnancy are far greater."

I was given a practical demonstration of another obvious advantage of black cock. Cara put a plastic cut away model of a woman's reproductive organs on the table in front of me. A large realistic black dildo was slotted into the model. Cara placed a small black sticker at the end of the dildo.

"That is the point of penetration at which an average black man's seed will be released." explained the doctor.

I was invited to place my dick in the model. This was actually a slight break with normal rules which forbid me to fuck or penetrate even models of pussies. I'd been told I could use blow up sex dolls to masturbate if I wanted to, but they'd have to be male dolls. I'm not a fan of dolls anyway so I most certainly have not taken Lucy up on that dubious offer.

I slid my pyjama bottoms to my ankles and stood up. After a coaxing me hard with a few firm, brisk strokes of her hand, Cara told me to insert myself and placed a white sticker on the model at the end of my dick.

"You can see," noted Dr Ward, "that your willy, being so much smaller will deposit it's sperm at least 7 inches lower, frankly too low to do any good in all likelihood, and we know your sperm is weak, watery and lower in volume. But that's not all. The average black man's ejaculation will reach to here."

She took out a large sheet of graph paper with a cross marked on it. She measured the distance from the bottom to the cross and placed a second black sticker on the model.

"This is where his seed is likely to reach during ejaculation" she explained.

"Now to complete our experiment we need to compare with your potential reach." She patted the graph paper.

"I want you to rub your little willy quickly and ejaculate onto the chart."

Cara reached over without warning and squirted a shot of lube at my dick and again gave it a couple of brisk hand strokes.

"Make sure you ejaculate right on to the chart from a level position" she advised me.

That meant masturbating standing up but with my knees bent to lower my crotch level with the table, My pyjama bottoms still around my ankles limiting movement. It wasn't a comfortable position, but fortunately I don't take long to cum.

"We're sorry we don't have a porno to help you," said Cara softly, "but you may find you come quicker if you do this."

With no explanation, she took my hand in hers, quickly squirting my bottom with lube and pressing my finger against my opening. I was encouraged to finger my ass while masturbating in this strange position in front of the two women. I was soon squirting onto the paper.

"That will do" said Dr Ward, quickly measuring the distance I'd managed and noting it on the chart. She took a second white sticker and measured the spot on which to place it in the model. I could see that I'd fallen quite a bit short of the black sticker.

"I would say that concludes our lesson," she said, "the results of the demonstration are fairly self explanatory. Now, should you and your wife decide to have a baby, it is an easy process. You will be the legal guardian and thee is no legal business involved. Technically Lucy just needs to come off the pill, however as a courtesy it is normally polite for you both to beg her black lover to impregnate her. This will excite him and increase your chances further still. I will advise you on ways to do this another time. We're late. Go and get changed and I'll give you your homework."

I went to pull up my pyjamas.

"Don't do that, take them off!" said Dr Ward. "You've just been playing with your willy and your bottom, you must wash your hands and your parts thoroughly before dressing."

Cara took them off me and slapped my ass playfully as I went to the changing rooms.

Afterwards they explained my homework. I was given one of their strap on black dildos. That night strapped it around my waist so that the heavy rubber cock dangled over mine. My assignment was to wear it all week as a constant reminder of my place in the pecking order under the black cock. Lucy was reduced to hysterics at first but soon got used to it.

In fact, she'd been unable to get her normal black cock fix that week for various reasons and was on her back in bed, in the middle of pumping her black vibrator into her deprived pussy. I knelt beside the bed with my clean up towel and began to jerk off. The dildo didn't really get in the way too much and we shared a bonding experience as we both masturbated together. Of course, I came first and had to go clean up in the bathroom before she hit orgasm. I was grateful for the intimate experience and left her to concentrate on her black cock fantasies as she made herself cum.

CHAPTER 6

It was a Wednesday night in winter. I locked my car and walked towards the college. They had evening classes tonight, but mine was a little different. I visited Dr Ward's Cuckold Clinic twice a month. I remember the line under their leaflet that Lucy picked up said "enjoying shame." I think that sums up Wednesday nights. I never want to come but somehow it is usually a powerful experience. On this occasion Cara, Dr Ward's young student nurse met me on the way in, already in her nurse uniform.

"I'm a bit late today" she said. "How are you? Done your homework?"

"I'm fine. And yes I've done it." I didn't want to continue that line of conversation where we might be overheard, since my homework had involved carrying a big black dildo around with both hands for an entire day on the weekend. I was in the house all day of course, but it was still a strange experience not putting this thing down from morning to night, except to pee. For everything else I had to struggle or rely on Lucy's help.

I knew the theme of today's clinic was black cock worship - and not the sort Lucy does on her hands and knees with James - this was me doing the worship. I'm 100% straight but by now was used to seeing other men's cocks - on film, in pictures, even real life. In James' case I'd seen his in action with Lucy more than my own.

I'd come to admire black cocks as things of beauty and enjoyed the humiliation of comparing my self to them. That was a regular feature of the clinic, though in contrast to Lucy's warm, loving teasing, Dr Ward's cold demeanour and Cara's giggling made this place particularly humiliating and I never grew comfortable with it.

We reached the clinic and I went straight to the cloakroom to change into my clinic uniform - pyjama bottoms and a t-shirt decorated with cartoon erect black cocks and flaccid white dicks. The middle aged Dr Ward, casually dressed as usual welcomed me as I returned. I noticed that the usual bank of desks was missing an there was something covered with a sheet in their place in the middle of the room. After discussing how my homework went Dr Ward introduced the theme of the evening.

"Cuckolds have a responsibility to worship black cock, not just to passively watch their partners do it. I don't mean you have to be gay," she said dismissing my attempt at an objection.

"But you have to express your admiration for the power of big black cocks more openly. We all know you admire them. You must admit it publicly and be seen to express it physically. Not through contact with them, they are bulls, they are too busy with your wife. But through contact with representations - dildos for instance.

TomWard
TomWard
154 Followers