The Cuckold's Throne

Story Info
He loves worshiping at the throne.
1.5k words
2.9
49.3k
12
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky didn't know the meaning of the word no. She couldn't say no to food hence her huge ass, big tits, wide hips and large tummy. She couldn't say no to alcohol hence our first meeting was at an AA meeting where she wore black leggings, boots, and a long sweater with a scoop neck showing off her massive tits curves. She couldn't say no to shopping hence the closet full of clothes and shoes many with the tags still on them. And she couldn't say no to cock hence the parade of lovers in and out of our house since we've met and married. Most of all she couldn't say no to me; not because I'm some stud, far from it. I am small in stature and cock size, very meek in my demeanor almost to a subservient fault. No what Becky couldn't say to no to about me was the package she saw that first night as we all filed out of the meeting and into a nearby Dunkin Donuts. As we ordered coffee, she caught a glimpse of my extremely large bankroll and my deferring to her and allowing her to go in front of me in the line.

We chatted for three hours that night as Becky drank Coolatta's and ate jelly donuts with sugar sprinkling all over the front of her sweater. I felt an instant kinship to her like I had known her all my life. I told her how my mother an heiress to a textile fortune had recently passed away and left me her fortune. I saw her eyes sparkle as a glob of jelly hung on the corner of her mouth. She asked me questions but in retrospect it was more of an interrogation. In that very short time she had me revealing to her how I had never married, and had lived with my mother my entire 40 years and how lost I was without her as she controlled everything in my life. I couldn't help staring at her luscious cleavage as white powder sugar and smeared jelly lay there as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

We saw more and more of each other and I became enamored and fell deeply in love with Becky. The first time we had sex she lay on the couch eating nachos and cheese watching a movie as I knelt between her long massive thighs and licked her pussy to numerous orgasms. When I inquired about her reciprocating she told me she thought it best that I wait awhile to have an orgasm as she didn't want it to distract me from her. She made me promise not to play with myself and I acquiesced. A couple of weeks later she produced a chastity device and told me she thought this was best as it would ensure her that I wasn't playing with myself when she wasn't around. Every night I found myself worshiping at the altar between her legs. Some nights I noticed it was wetter and saltier than others. A month later, I proposed marriage and Becky eagerly accepted under some pre nuptial conditions that included her handling all the finances and me signing over my entire fortune to her. She explained that since I was used to my mother running things my entire life that now she would have my best interests at heart and would run things for me as my mother had done. She told me the rest of the pre nuptial wasn't important and I needn't read the entire thing but merely sign on the dotted line which I did.

Soon Becky's 'friends' started to come over to our house, they were mostly Black and Latino guys from her old neighborhood. Usually they would come over go to the bedroom with Becky to watch movies. I was instructed not to disturb them while they in there and usually given chores to do until the movie was over. One night when Clive a large black guy was over I could hear whimpering and crying from the bedroom. Concerned I broke the rule and went into the bedroom to find Becky and Clive naked on the bed, him between her legs fucking her hard and her whimpering and crying. Startled, I asked if everything was okay to which Becky became enraged that I had broken her rule and Clive stood up, slapped me across the face and kicked me in the ass out of the bedroom. Later that night as I worshiped Becky licking her salty juices she told me that I must know how small my cock is and that I could never satisfy a real woman and that's what Becky's 'friends' were for. I cried as I lapped the salty fluid as she patted me on the head and told me she loved me and it was just sex between them. That night she unlocked my chastity device as I stood next to the bed she toyed with my cock or as she like to call it my little nubbin. Just having her hands on me excited me to no end and I shot a load in a matter of seconds. I was so lucky to have relief I agreed to be locked back in the device and agree to all of Becky's explanations and demands.

Some weeks Becky wouldn't bathe or shower for days on end preferring to lay around on the couch or bed and watch movies and eat. There were pizza boxes on the floor that I was constantly picking up as well as crumbs and stains on the sheets. Sometimes she would wake me in the middle of the night when some insane craving hit and I was out scouring the city for a special kind of sandwich or dessert. Becky would then eat it in bed and if stuff spilled on her she'd either leave it there or have me lick it up. Every night I was required to crawl beneath her legs and lick her to orgasm after orgasm. Some nights I would be required to put my legs over the back of a couch or chair and lay upside down with my head hanging off the cushion. Becky would then sit on me and have me lick and eat her. She would call it my cuckold's throne.

My small frame and hairless body was soon adorned with frilly outfits and heels that Becky had purchased online. I was required to wear a dog shock collar and if Becky wanted me all she had to do was press a button and I would receive a sever shock and come running to her. Her 'friends' came and went but Clive became the mainstay. He was at our house more and more drinking cheap malt liquor that I was forced to go out and procure wearing flimsy embarrassing outfits. On occasion he made me go out and score coke for him so he and Becky could have endless sex sessions. I found myself in very unsavory parts of town with very dangerous people and was beaten up a couple of times. I would go home with the coke and watch them snort it off my just cleaned coffee table and then fuck for hours. During their fucking sessions I catered to their every whim licking, sucking, cleaning and doing whatever they wished.

A heat wave hit our area last week and although we have central air Becky decided she would leave the air off and the house grew to an oven while I did my chores. The only room that the air was turned on in was Becky's bedroom – I have been forced to sleep in the basement on an old army cot. I roasted doing chores as Becky lounged by the pool her plump naked body dripping with sweat as she got tanner and tanner and her bleached blonde hair got blonder in the sun. Her massive tits and thighs literally dripped sweat. She called me out to the pool and spread her lips and just smiled as I crawled on the rough concrete between her nakedness and began licking. Later that day as she lounged inside the house wearing a ripped wife beater with stains on the front and a pair of shorts that were way too small for her I knelt polishing her toenails. Her feet were filthy as she rarely wore anything on her feet and I was required to kiss and lick between her toes when I finished each toe. I was also forced to smell her armpits as she lay on her back with her arms perched over her head laughing at my nubbin jumping up and down in its chastity device.

Becky has become my queen. She rules my life as my mother once did making all the important decisions and I trust she knows what's best for me and for our marriage. I am happy to have her in control and get the little attention I do receive when she plays with my nubbin and allows me to come every month or so. Mostly I have become accustomed and addicted to the cuckold's throne Becky has provided me with.