The Cum Sucker

Story Info
She collects semen for infertile couples.
4.3k words
4.18
51.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
papadog
papadog
45 Followers

Copyright 1998 Del Edwards

Just once he wanted to see the expression on her face so he didn't pull the black satin sleepmask down over his eyes before he called to her. She glided into the room with a smile on her face. Then the smile slid off her face and she scolded, "You know you're supposed to have your blindfold on before you call me.' She pulled the mask down over his eyes and after a few seconds said, "Hold it."

"You sure love to stick that tube up my dick, don't you," he growled.

"Almost as much as you love having me do it," she retorted

He had been high on the pleasure plateau stroking his hard cock for the last twenty minutes. He made her wait another minute while he continued to masturbate then held his hard aching dick still so Karen could insert the clear plastic tube 120 millimeters into his urethra.

He used long slow strokes the full length of his hardon for maybe 20 seconds to start the ejaculation. As she had instructed, he kept stroking until there were no more spasms. "There, that should make you feel better,' she said as she slowly pulled the tube out of his still erect penis.

Each Thursday for the past month she had come to collect semen. She would come back twice more at one-week intervals to repeat the procedure. That was clearly stated in the contract between them. He never would have thought of some of the provisions she insisted be in the contract. Obviously they were the result of her experience or someone else's. Things like her being allowed to return daily if there was no semen collected during the past six days -- that he was not to ejaculate except to provide her with semen during the six week life of the collection period--this one was pretty much on the honor system but she did mention she could tell by the volume of the specimen; that he was donating semen in exchange for a token honorarium--she paid him a buck each time she stuck that tube up his hard dick and sucked his cum into it. She was a stickler about the contract provisions--the first time when he couldn't get it up she had commented 'No cum, no mon". The contract relieved him of any responsibility for any child that was conceived as the result of insemination with his semen; the semen became her property and she could broker it any way she wished; that she was an intermediary for one or more third parties who would remain forever unknown to him; there was even a provision that she could terminate the contract after obtaining the first specimen if she didn't like what she saw under the microscope, etc., etc.

She had walked up to him in the parking lot of one of the most popular urban hiking trails in the city and introduced herself. Her card read 'Karen Jamison, RN, MSW, and showed a phone number but no address. She asked if she could speak to him in private. He said, "Sure, I don't mind talking to a good-looking woman like you for a few minutes."

"Thanks but this is business,' she replied. She turned and walked maybe 15 yards from the edge of the parking lot, pretty well out of earshot of any one in the lot. He judged her to be in her early to mid 40's. She was firm and slim, that was easy to see because of the workout clothes she was wearing. He tried to recollect if he had seen her on the trail before but decided he probably hadn't, at least not recently and not often ... she was rememberable. Her brown eyes locked onto his and she forced a smile onto her face. 'I'm in a very unusual line of work ... I arrange pregnancies," she said.

"What?" he responded

'I work with couples who are unable or unlikely to conceive a child between them," she explained.

'Oh, okay," he said, "but what does that have to do with me?"

"Well ... there's a young married woman who comes here to hike. She has noticed you and even brought her husband here once and pointed you out to him. I am acting as their agent to ask you if you would be willing to donate your sperm so that she can be inseminated," she explained.

The silence lasted at least 15 seconds. First he looked at her. She wasn't laughing. Then he looked around for anyone paying any attention to them. No one was. "Is this some kind of joke or are you from candid camera?' he asked.

"No, no, I'm serious. They have retained me to conduct the procedures. I know it sounds a little strange but I'll try to answer any questions you have, discuss it with you at length to make you comfortable with it," she said.

"Yeah, well let's start with why me?".

"Well, it's true they could go to a bank and make a selection based on a written description of the donor in terms of physical characteristics and state of health including family history. This woman finds you quite appealing and she gets to make a first-hand choice. She'll still want to know your personal and family health history," she said. "And a blood sample as a screen against communicable diseases."

This time the silence was a little shorter. You're not kidding are you," he said

'No, I'm not," she said as their eyes met again. Her gaze was steady. "You want some time to think about it?"

"Yeah, I do," he said. "I got the RN on your card, What's the MSW stand for?"

"Master of Social Work...double degrees," she replied. "Would you be willing to give me your name and phone number? I'll call you in a few days. In the mean time I'm sure more questions will occur to you. Feel free to call me." Her smile was less forced this time. They walked back to the parking lot together. He gave her his name and phone number.

By the middle of the afternoon he had so many questions floating around in his mind that he started writing them down. By eight in the evening there were three pages of questions. One had led to another and then to another. He dialed the number on her card. She answered on the third ring. "This is Karen." No messing around with 'hello'. He knew who he was talking to the moment she spoke her name. He liked that. He told her who he was and asked if she had some time to answer some questions. 'Sure thing,' she replied.

When he asked her the first question he could almost hear her smile. "There are two ways. One is masturbation to ejaculation and the other is prostate massage. Have you ever masturbated while a woman watched? ... hum..... actually I'll be doing more than watching. The collection tube doesn't need to be inserted until you near orgasm; do you have pretty good awareness of when you are approaching inevitability? ... Good, I suggest you try masturbation first simply because you can have some pleasure before you release. With prostate massage it's all over in a matter of 20 to 30 seconds after I insert my finger into your rectum. In either case you will have the collection tube in your penis.... The outside diameter is five and a half millimeters and 12 centimeters of tube is inserted into your urethra ... that's about four and a half inches ... No, it won't hurt but you will sense its presence ... the first thing you will feel is a coolness on the head of your penis. I use an alcohol towellet to clean the entire head. It's important that you hold yourself by the shaft and not touch the head until I have completed insertion.

I should also tell you that you will be wearing a blindfold --- a sleep mask --- over your eyes during the collection procedure ... it addresses the psycho-emotional aspect that often crops up. It's called attachment or bonding. It's mostly for your benefit. You see when you are experiencing intense pleasure and making eye contact with another person a form of unconscious bonding takes place in your psyche. You'd end up believing you are in love with me by the time the collection period is over. If that eye contact is eliminated, then you won't feel abandoned when I walk out your door for the last time ... oh, yes, I come to you for the collections ... you're welcome. If you have more questions please call again.

She arrived right on time. She was dressed in a blouse and slacks and carried a small black nylon case and her purse in one hand and a small ice chest in the other. First there was the paper work. He signed, she signed ... one for you and one for me. Next was the blood sample. She was deft with the tourniquet and the drawing syringe. After packing those items back into her black case she withdrew another device. It consisted of a piece of clear plastic tubing about two feet long with a plastic wire tie installed about four and a half inches from one end. The other end of the tube was attached to a brass petcock. On the other end of the valve was a rubber bulb.

"I want to show you the collector and explain how it works before we begin. I don't want you to think I'm coming at you with some terrible instrument that will destroy your manhood," she said with a small smile. She squeezed the bulb and closed the petcock. The bulb remained collapsed. She lay that part of the apparatus on the table and held the other end of the tubing with the wire tie snugged around it up for his examination. "This part is inserted, lubricated of course, and then I open the valve so there is a slight vacuum in the tube due to the bulb wanting to regain its normal configuration. When you ejaculate the semen is pulled up into the tube by the vacuum. Then I close the valve and remove the tube from you. Simple, huh?' she smiled.

"Yeah," he replied.

'Where and how do you normally masturbate?' she asked.

"Sorta half sit, half lying in bed."

"Show me," she directed. He led the way to the bedroom. She looked around for a moment and then said, "Okay, get undressed and we'll talk you through the procedure."

"Who's we? You got a mouse in your pocket?" he asked nervously.

"Me and my friend," she said holding up the collection device. There was amusement flickering across her face. "You are going to be able to do this, aren't you?' she asked.

"I certainly hope so," he said uncertainly.

"You're a classic man. You're taking this too seriously. Lighten up. I'm going to get your semen one way or the other. Just enjoy the process," she urged

He undressed and got on the bed. Her seeing him naked didn't really bother him but he could feel the anxiety welling up in his body. She handed him the black satin sleep mask. 'This goes over your head and is to be pulled down over your eyes before you call me. Then I come to you, make the insertion, open the valve and then tell you everything is ready," she said. "Then you let me have it," she said as she raised her eyebrows and smiled.

She left him alone in the bedroom. After fifteen minutes passed and he still wasn't even close to an erection he called out her name. "This happens more frequently than you might imagine,' she said. "I'm going to insert." She pulled the black mask over his eyes. 'Since this is your first time maybe the sensation of the tube in place will excite you.' He felt her fingers on his penis. As promised there was the coolness and smell of alcohol. He shuddered a little as she slid the lubricated tube into his limp penis. It seemed to take a long time and then he knew the whole 12 centimeters were in him. There was a fullness and itchy ache in his penis. It wanted to grow and pierce and spit. 'Take a couple of deep breaths," she urged. "When you come, keep stroking until the spasms are gone."

After fifteen minutes of stroking with no results she slowly pulled the sleepmask off his head and told him to roll onto his left side while holding the tube in place. He knew the sound ... the snap and yawn of a rubber glove being put on. After a short pause he felt her ungloved hand on his hip. "Try to be still until after the ejaculation ends," she instructed. "Just relax,'" she said as her finger slid into his anus. The ache of wanting to come was almost instantaneous. The burning desire to release flamed brightly deep in his groin and he watched the milky fluid advance in jerky increments, filling the tube inserted into his small, limp dick. Out of the corner of his eye he saw her face. She had bent forward and was looking at the tube too. She had what she had come to get. After closing the valve of the collector she had him roll onto his back and slowly pulled the tube out. When she opened the ice chest the vapor from the dry ice boiled out of it. She quickly pinched off the tube at both ends with a pair of efficient-looking scissor-like clamps, separated the tube from the rest of the device and dropped it into the chest and closed the lid.

He felt small and worthless lying naked on the bed with his limp appendage just having been sucked dry. "Not much fun, huh," she said. "I'll be here at ten in the morning a week from today. I want you to hold your urine, don't go when you get up and follow your regular routine."

"Coffee and orange juice on a full bladder," he commented.

"Yes. I know you will be uncomfortable but it can also be arousing. Think about how similar that sensation is to the ache you feel when you are horny, okay," she said.

He didn't bother to get dressed that morning...just put on a robe and slippers ... why bother, He'd just have to undress in three hours anyway. He reflected on what she had said about the similarity of the sensations ... it's been a very long time since he was this horny he thought to himself. His groin was literally aching for her to arrive by nine after he added a glass of orange juice and two mugs of coffee to the overnight accumulation. He even found himself breathing faster than usual. Was it excitement or was it discomfort or was it anticipation. Got to be some anxiety floating around too. He occupied his mind with random considerations like these until Karen arrived just before ten. She was wearing a tan coatdress that buttoned all the way down the front, dark stockings and high heeled pumps ... more dressed up than on either of their two previous meetings.

"Morning. You must be achin'," she said when he opened the door.

"How can you tell."

"By the look on your face," she answered.

A wave of awareness washed over him. He could smell her perfume. There was an almost visible glow surrounding her that he was sensing. Was he feeling her aura? Smelling it? Tasting it? He wasn't sure but he knew it was there. He could feel the cloth of his robe against his skin and the nakedness of his body under it. The center of his being was located in his groin. Just in front of his bulging bladder he felt a knot of excitement as his penis awoke. He let out a long breath and felt the gooseflesh spread across his loins and scrotum. He wanted to ravish the good looking, well dressed woman in front of him.

"I expect you want to get started," he heard her say. She sounded a long way away. He struggled to get back to where she was and back into his own body. He wanted to be naked before her and make an erection that would spit forth the milk of life. He wanted to feel her slide that tube into him so she could suck every last drop of cum out of him.

He thrilled to the sensation of the robe moving off his body. He hung it on the bedpost and forced himself to move slowly onto the bed before he spritzed his hand and penis with baby oil. She sat on the edge of the bed by his hips and gently placed her hand on his lower abdomen.

"I want you to take awhile and pleasure yourself,' she said as she raked her nails across his belly where the discomfort was centered. 'You will become less and less in pain as you replace it with pleasure," she commented. She was toying with the bottom button of her dress just above her knee. "Ethically I can only use prostate massage to cause ejaculation. I can't give you a hand job ... you have to do that yourself.' She placed the black satin blindfold on the sheet by his left hand. "Put the sleepmask on and call me when you've had all the pleasure you want," she said.

He became less aware of the pain in his bladder as he began stroking the head of his penis. That pleasure became the point of focus and in four or five minutes he had passed through the point of nearly ejaculating and was stroking just the head of his fully erect, swollen head, eye open cock. He growled and moaned. He knew he could stay at this high level of arousal and erection for many minutes. He stopped stroking and let the swollen head recede until the eye closed completely. Then a couple more drops of oil on the head and he was on his way up to near ecstasy again. He howled and growled and hissed at the pleasure he was providing himself.

Karen glided into the room stopping at the foot of the bed. "Did you call me,' she asked, her eyes fixed on his hand stroking the swollen head of his dick.

"Ahhhhhh. Errrrrrr. Ohhhhh. No!" he told her.

'Oh, sorry," she said. She smiled and left the room leaving the small ice chest on the dresser.

He put the mask over his head while he waited for his erection to subside somewhat. How would it be without the visual clues of the totally turgid head and the eye open preparing to spit? The mask kept him in darkness. The cloth was warm and damp around his eyes and nose as he cautiously stroked himself toward another set of moaning screams and growls and the nearly unbearable pleasure that went with it.

He lifted the blindfold far enough to glance at the digital clock on the nightstand. He had been on the pleasure roller coaster fucking his fist for nearly thirty minutes. He pushed the mask back into place over his eyes and called to Karen. Within seconds he could hear her near him. He held the shaft of his hard cock between thumb and forefinger, waiting to be entered. First there was the coolness moving over the head. He grunted when the invasion began. It seemed faster this time. He felt his dick being wiggled slowly from side to side but there was no sensation of her touching him. She was using the tube she had just inserted into his cock to signal him. 'Any time you're ready,' he heard her say as the unseen hand swayed his dick back and forth.

He added a half squirt of oil to his hand and penis head. He didn't want to miss so he touched the head of the spray bottle to his thumb before he squeezed the lever. The fresh oil made the touch of his thumb and forefinger elegantly erotic. The head of his cock was in rapture and reveling in the exclusivity of being the only part of his erection that was being touched. He could sense the tautness of the shaft, the bulging fullness of the head. He was ready to burst. He consciously relaxed his whole body and began the slow full-length strokes that he yearned for ... the sensation that would propel him into total joy and raging release. He screamed as he went over the edge and shimmering electricity surged through his whole body.

Later she told him she was juiced by the time she entered the room. She was sure it was the result of listening to him moaning and growling his pleasure for a half hour coupled with the glimpse of him lying on the bed stroking himself. "Maybe I should bring a blindfold and earplugs for myself the next time so I don't end up with a wet crotch,' she joked.

When Karen arrived for the sixth and last collection she suggested that they modify the procedure somewhat. When he asked her how it would be different she smiled and said, 'Well, instead of you calling me when you're ready for collection, this time just get up off the bed and come to me.'

"That's simple enough," he responded. "Then what?"

"Then I'll tell you what to do next,' she said dodging his question.

Twenty minutes later he was still lying propped up in bed stroking his dick until the eye opened and he was near orgasm. Then he stopped the stimulation until the eye closed and the bulging head began to shrink. He narrated each climb to near ecstasy with howls and growls. Curiosity got the best of him so he got up and walked to the dining room steering and stroking his hard dick ahead of him like a hound on a track. Karen was sitting at the dining room table. The collector was on the table in front of her.

papadog
papadog
45 Followers
12