The Cuming Glory Of A Younger Man

Story Info
Neglected wife cums all over a lover.
1k words
4.17
65.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SadieB
SadieB
34 Followers

Bridget lay below him dying for him to shove inside of her, all her guilty feelings about cheating flying out the gabled windows of his flat. It had taken what seemed like forever to get here on this mattress. First meeting online and corresponding through sexy emails, then talking on the phone and finally meeting in the flesh. And what flesh it was. She hadn't seen such a beautiful man in many years. Not since her dating marathon at 24 when she sampled a variety of men ten years prior. But even the models on that list didn't compare now to Luke. He was hard and chiseled with a mysterious face and luminous eyes. If she'd thought she wouldn't be able to go through with this she was dead wrong.

Literally years had gone by since she had felt a man inside of her. Somewhat happily married is how she saw herself. Her husband was a wonderful man, a fabulous father and a delicious lover, but he hadn't been intimate with her in so many months she'd lost track. She loved him deeply but the passion was all but dead.

Now she lay bound to the four poster bed by silk scarves she had provided for him and her pussy wept onto the sheets in anxious anticipation. It had started innocently enough... well not really innocently but she liked to think of it that way. After exchanging photos online they decided to do a session in person for "artistic reasons".

Afraid to be naked in front of another man, Bridget had worn sexy underwear hoping maybe she could stop at that level. The corset she wore was handmade years ago and a gift from a previous lover. Black and embroidered with red swirling flowers, it cinched her waist to the size of a young girls and pushed up her large breasts to a most sexy position. After a few shots though Luke came up to rearrange her pose and his hand brushed her already excited nipples. With just that light touch her panties were a goner. She partly hoped he didn't notice but on the other hand she prayed he did. She wanted him on top of her so badly that it was an ache in her belly, a hot ache that spread down to her clit which was currently swollen and moist and being delicately licked by Luke's amorous tongue.

He had indeed noticed her sharp intake of breath and that was all the go ahead he needed to slowly undo her corset and touch her more. First her nipples and then moving slowly down her torso until he found her hot and wet and more than ready for the probing hand he gently rubbed her with. He put his finger inside of her and listened to her gasp and felt her legs go weak. With all thought of photography gone he picked Bridget up and put her on his bed. When she didn't protest he took the scarves she'd supplied for the pictures and tightly tied her down.

He wanted nothing more than to plunge into her... her pussy was so wet he had a hard time not giving his cock the treat of plundering her, but he was slow and methodical. With his finger he rubbed delicate circles over he clit while sucking her nipples. She moaned loudly and eventually begged him to fuck her... surprising him with the demand because she was usually pretty self contained. Not prude or shy but never demanding. Right now she was very demanding.

If not tied down Bridget would have reached for his rock hard cocked and milked it with her hand. She wanted him deep inside her but she also wanted to see him cum. Watching a man cum was one of her biggest turn ons. In fact, watching a man make himself cum topped her list. She had masturbated to the fantasy of David rubbing himself to ejaculation at least 20 times since he'd first sent her his picture. But given the choice she'd pick a good hard fuck right now. And as soon as she thought that he plowed into her with no gentleness whatsoever and that was fine with her.

He was a talented lover and sent her so close to the edge that her eyes began to tear and she fought against the constraints on her wrists and ankles. She wanted to touch him as he practically attacked her pussy. But all thoughts were lost as he found the spot in her no other man had found before. The muscles in her cunt clamped down around him and she screamed to the point Luke was afraid his neighbors would hear her. Not that he really cared on second thought. He was 25 and single and if he had an obvious roll in the hay who was to complain? 9 years his senior Bridget thought differently. She was older and married and having a roll in the hay with him was all but illegal but that just made it hotter.

He pounded away at her while she moaned and cried and at the last moment she bucked up and came all over he cock. She was like a river that wouldn't stop flowing and her cum leaked onto his balls and ran down her thighs. She hadn't ever had an orgasm like this and it was beautiful. She thought it would be the pinnacle of the evening but was wrong because she came again, over and over until the sheets were wet and slick with her.

Finally Luke couldn't hold out anymore and with a last caress of her quivering breasts and a shudder, he shot his cum deep inside of her mixing it with hers. She could feel his dick pulsing and shooting it into her and that's was her finale.

They lay spent next to each other murmuring and breathing hard. When Bridget's heart finally started to beat normally again she thought she might sleep. That's when he climbed back on top of her rock hard and ready for more. Oh the glory of a 25 year old man.

SadieB
SadieB
34 Followers