The Curator Ch. 03

Story Info
A young woman studies an ancient people and herself.
5.6k words
4.63
33.5k
14
0

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 09/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Counter Moves

At first, the 10 minute pause interval was like a form of torture--only a moment for Sue to catch her breath after getting worked over good by the "toy" deep within her. It was too short for relief from the otherwise continuous onslaught. The tiny processor in the squid was very clever. It knew exactly where her threshold was and could keep her on the edge or force her over. One thing she quickly learned is that it would not stop until she had an orgasm, like it or not.

While the squid was relentless, it was really the hot lube that was starting to get to her. Unlike the squid, there was no rest from it. She thought it would start to fade by now, but it was going on as strong as ever, maybe even more so. She checked the package hoping for some clue about how to relieve the burn.She-Devil Personal Lubricant. Ultra concentrated. Sensitivity Enhancing. Extra Long Lasting.. The warning labels were scary:

Use with caution,She-Devil is highly concentrated. Extra thick, no-drip formula will not leak. Do not drive a car or operate machinery within 24-hours of use. Do not exceed the recommended amount (about the size of a dime). Occasional use only, do not use more than once a week or excessive and permanent nerve sensitization may occur. Chemically balanced, oil-based formula penetrates membranes and tissue, but will not harm latex, silicone or most plastics. Do not get on hands. In the event of eye contact do not flush eyes with water. Seek medical attention immediately. Eye contact can result in permanent vision loss. Sensitive individuals may experience severe discomfort. Test using a small drop before use. Seek medical attention should discomfort persist for more than 4 hours. Moisture activated formula, do not swim, shower or expose treated area to liquid for 24 hours. Vaginal use only. With regular weekly use, the penetrating formula ofShe-Devil can increase sensitivity and the intensity of orgasms.

Sue knew first-hand that this was one time the product claims were real and not just bullshit marketing. The packet was supposed to contain 24 applications. She had used the whole thing without realizing--one time reading the instructions really was important. Now she was thinking about how she might be found in an hour, after a desperate 911 emergency call, squirming on the floor, grabbing her crotch, if the burn kept increasing. She thought about leaving for the emergency room right then. A vision of explaining her overdose of sex lube, feet up in the stirrups, to some Doctor with his head between her legs changed her mind. Yeah...right...not a good idea. She had made it this long, so she just had to make it the rest of the way. She gave up on the lube packaging. There were no clues about how to neutralize it. If anything, it scared her from trying to wash it out. Trying water would certainly have brought that 911 call. She grabbed a paper napkin and her hand sanitizer then cleaned her fingers vigorously.

The package didn't mention the most diabolical part. The heat was working like one of those post-workout sore muscle creams. Her aching muscles were being rejuvenated during the 10 minute breaks with an indirect therapeutic warmth. Regardless, each stimulation cycle of the squid was getting more and more intense. Thoughts raced through her mind. Was the squid programmed to do that? Was theShe-Devil really sensitizing her? Was it just that she was getting more and more drained and her vaginal muscles were getting really worked over? Was she just imagining it? No matter what, she knew it was happening and didn't have the slightest idea how to stop it.

Sue started to use the 10 minute pauses to somewhat frantically review the squid manual with shaky hands. Somewhere it might have an emergency shutdown. At the very least, she needed to crack the passcode. The squid manual said the tentacles were also sensors linked to the microprocessor which could learn patterns and recognize reactions. It definitely knew when she had contractions during the big O and so far was precisely accurate. She wondered what other sensors it might have. The manual left a lot unexplained and was excessively brief. She did see a MSRP of $25,000 on the back of the box. Where did Steph get this thing, NASA? Knowing Steph, she got a special deal because it was recalled for safety issues. It didn't matter. When the insidious device was out of her, it was never going back in. She found the default passcode and would be ready with the removal tongs as soon as the 4 hour lockdown was over.

She found some display buttons on the remote and set it to display current status. Unbelievably the battery gauge was still showing 99% charged. It claimed to have quad density lithium-tri-ion pacemaker batteries. Whatever that was, it sounded high-tech enough to last longer than she could. Any hope that the batteries would give out, setting her free, were quickly forgotten. She felt a little more of that inner surrender feeling...or was it some kind of despair?

She found a section of the manual describing the different stimulation modes. They were all programmed with various intensities, durations and techniques. She scanned down the list and tried to remember as many as possible. Some had musical names like "Crescendo", "Harmony", "Allegro" and "Fugue." Others sounded like simple classification, "Vibration with alternating random intervals", "False pause" and "Long duration tease before sudden release." Some were more colorful and maybe a little scary like "Early Bird", "Well-Endowed" and "Fucky Monkey." "G-spot development" was the scariest of all until she found "Multi-Orgasmic Training." In that mode, the squid would not stop after one orgasm. It would keep going, trying for additional orgasms, until it sensed that the wearer's vaginal muscles were too weak to continue. She got a little weak in the knees thinking about it.

*###*
Most of the stimulation sessions where creative variations on basics that felt great. Sue was actually starting to look forward to them; a routine was establishing. Before long, she was going through old files and papers during the rest interval. Her sense of time was completely disrupted. The pauses seemed to go on forever while she waited for the squid to steal away any ability to concentrate on anything but her body...again.

Somewhere there had to be a reference to the mark on her chest in one of the documents. With disappointment, she eventually found only a few snippets of information. One of them, however, was intriguing: pencil written notes in Dr. Barnes' handwriting on an inventory card for a Nuymean Priestess Ritual Guide. The writing said, "On loan, annex display." She had no idea what annex that would be. She knew every item on display upstairs in the main exhibit as well as most of the organized items in the basement section and this was not one of them. She would need to ask Charlie about it.

The vibrations inside her were slowly mounting in what was beginning to seem like a familiar pattern. She leaned back in the recliner to enjoy the ride. She decided to stop fighting it, just accept and enjoy her circumstances. Somehow the surrender was liberating.

Sex was a difficult subject for Sue. She just couldn't feel comfortable and just let nature happen. Why was it so hard? Why the guilt? She knew it shouldn't bother her, but sex was just one of those things that overwhelmed her. Birth control, STDs, sluts, virgins, whores, nymphomaniacs, pre-marital, sin, adultery, laws, bi-sexuals, homosexuals, heterosexuals, flirting, celibacy, players, one-night stands, bondage, fetish, kama sutra, spanking, hand-cuffs...it just made her want to scream, but she couldn't help be fascinated by it all.

At first, by deliberate choice, she didn't want to get into a relationship in order to stay focused on her school and her career--her PhD wasn't exactly a walk in the park. Men were just more than she could handle at the same time. Now she couldn't seem to find a relationshipbecause of her career. She didn't even know where to begin.

It seemed like all the key people in her field of study were male. The pattern of her behavior had been molded through that influence. After her years in school and her negative experiences in the field, denying the feminine side of herself in order to keep a low profile was soon way too easy. If all you do is work, you can keep yourself occupied. She had her electric boyfriend even if she still felt like a teenager hiding in her bedroom playing with herself. Somehow she had to find a way to break out of the painful cycle. Her insecurities and tally of faults flooded back.It isn't fair!

She didn't need to worry about sex right now; the toy inside her was in control and doing a good job.Just let it happen. Accept it. Her body had it's own primitive ideas--the restless doubts she had about her feminine side were being called out on the floor, demanding to be examined. She had to confront her sexual needs. Submitting control was one possibility she would have never have considered before. Instead of enduring an ordeal, she was now on an adventure of discovery. She could almost laugh at the thought that she of all people was wearing high heels and skin-tight Lycra vs. practical shoes and comfortable jeans.

The deep throbbing vibration was punctuated with short bursts of faster pulses. The pulses would drive her right up to the edge and then back off. She checked the status display on the remote and it said "Participation Mode." This was a new one. The squid was changing tactics on her. There was a small icon of a hand along the top of the display. The manual listed the icon as "manual stimulation required." She must masturbate in unison to be allowed to come. She realized she needed the extra clitoral stimulation to achieve orgasm in order to break the cycle otherwise the vibration alone would never be enough. It would just keep going on and on. The microprocessor would see to that. She would hate to be in public if "partition mode" was selected, but she didn't mind in her office with the door locked.

She switched on her vibrating wand and bit her lip. It felt amazing. Within a couple seconds, she snapped out of her reverie with a painful electric jolt from inside her intimate regions. It was so painful that it caught her breath and made her eyes tear. The remote beeped. The display said, "Unauthorized use of stimulation device. Lockdown timer reset." Sue groaned with an agony of frustration and clenched her fists pointlessly. She felt completely cheated; the instructions didn't say anything about restrictions. The timer on the remote was back to 4 hours. She had already made it an hour and a half for absolutely nothing.

The squid continued its ministrations like nothing happened. The helpless frustration from the squid extending her time helped fuel her arousal. She was required to push herself the rest of the way and she would need to do it the old fashioned way, with her fingers. She rubbed at her clit with a circular and steady motion. It was like a flashback to being a teenager. It was working quite well, but the squid was devious and kept backing down the vibrations as soon as she was near reaching a climax. Eventually, she was doing most of the work, breathing hard, and her unaccustomed arms were aching. The vibrations were very low when she started to spasm, then shot straight up to high and stayed there as her climax passed the point of no return. The orgasm was not especially strong but lasted a long time while she kept working her mound. More importantly, it was enough to get the squid to shut down for another 10 minutes.

Somehow she had to get back to figuring out what happened with the chair. She knew that her best chances of finding new evidence where now while the experience was fresh. She was feeling guilty and embarrassed about letting her libido take over and ending up in this predicament with the squid. She wasn't the kind of woman who would let sex urges rule her life, but she had given in and was now being forced to do just that. Her willpower kicked in with defiance. She would not become a sexual object.

Almost without thought, she headed down the hall towards the side room with the chair. She had 8 and a half minutes left to get there and could be safely inside with the door locked before the next session. A few people were in the hallway here and there, but they were about their business and so was she. She arrived and had a minute to relax before the squid started in again.

She was a bit distracted about what she would check first through the whole session. The stimulation continued, but she remembered almost nothing other than that she climaxed solidly in the end. Little did she know that the squid recorded all the data and increased a few parameters after monitoring the result of the less effective stimulation.

She first examined the arms looking for how they retracted. It didn't take long to see there were exceedingly thin slits for a sliding mechanism underneath each one--obvious now, but not obvious if you didn't know to look for something there. She would have never guessed that the arms were retractable beforehand. Effectively this thing was a trap for someone unsuspecting. The arms would drop and a helpless female, bold enough to ride the phallus, would be stuck. She knew the crate being returned was the key to her avoiding that fate...however it had happened. The arms released and could be returned, but how? She pushed and pulled on them various ways without affect.

The phallus was still in place. The arms must have retracted right after she slipped on the crate. Somehow her weight shift must have been involved otherwise they would have dropped one of the other times she used the chair. She just stared for a few minutes, taking in the details, letting her intuition have some soak time. She kept focusing on the phallus and this time it wasn't just her libido. It was one of the only moving parts. Sue instinctively grabbed the phallus and pulled down as hard as she could in the same direction she would have slipped.

The arms dropped instantly with a click and thump. That was it! The extra force released some kind of catch that released the arms. With her using the crate, she would have never pushed down on it that hard before. One mystery solved.

The arms were now flatly recessed into the surface of the chair. Pushing and pulling on the phallus had no further effect. There had to be some sort of release. The only other mechanism she knew of was the sliding catch on the front of the chair which released the phallus.

Just as she was going to check the catch, she felt an undeniable sensation starting updown there. She checked the remote. What would it be this time? It simply said, "Dance". She had no idea what that meant, but the vibrations were buzzing lightly at a fast speed. It was not a very pleasant sensation. She hated dancing, but tentatively tried swiveling her hips around a little. As soon as her hips tilted, she felt the vibrations quickly get stronger then subside just as quickly. The squid must have some sort of position sensor like a video game controller.

She tried shaking faster and found that the vibrator kept in sync with her motions. As soon as her right hip would rise, she was rewarded with more sensation--only for a fraction of a second. If she swayed or rolled back the other way, then the sensation ramped back up immediately. She tried holding still in rebellion and the light buzzing just kept humming away. It was an annoying and frustrating feeling with an itchy tickle quality like a bug crawling on her skin. Of course, it wouldn't stop. She would have to dance to get an orgasm and stop the squid.

She tried an assortment of movements, but the most effective was to roll her hips around various ways back and forth. She kept searching for a rhythm that would keep the squid going so that she could get off. She started humming to herself, trying to think of a catchy dance tune which matched the needed rhythms. She had put the hot lube out of her mind before, but it was reminding her it was still going strong now. The movement seemed to stir it back up again.

After nearly 20 minutes, she was a sweating mess and was getting tired, but it was working. She was dancing a complicated motion. It was easier to dance all-out, involving her arms and legs to offset her gyrations. She wouldn't be in a music video, but didn't care. She didn't need to step that much to get results so could find a comfortable stance for the high heels and soon they were a non-factor. Suddenly she realized that she was following an age-old pattern--a belly dance. Could the squid be that sophisticated?

Her brain instantly ran away with the idea. She let go of any inhibitions. No one could see her anyways. She felt like some wanton harem girl turned desperate whore through control and deprivation--constantly watched by eunuchs and not allowed to climax without her master's permission. She was dancing her heart out for the Sultan now, begging for his attentions. She stared into his eyes urging him on with all her charms. The fantasy was working. She was getting closer. Finally, it happened. The Sultan would be hers tonight. She convulsed outside with her dance while her insides convulsed around their silicone invader. After it was over, she nearly collapsed from the exertion, but her love muscles still clinched tight on the squid as if they didn't quite know how to stop. She gasped as a second wave of pleasure swept over her.

She caught her breath for a couple minutes, then realized she was on the clock again and wasting her precious rest time. She returned to examining the release catch for the phallus. Sure enough, it was in a different position and slid up higher than usual. She pushed down. It was hard to move. She tried again with both hands and it slid. The arms lifted smoothly like some weight was pulling them back up. Obviously there was some kind of sophisticated mechanism inside. When the arms returned to their upright position, there was another click. She tried pushing down on them again and they were locked back securely.

The shoes were next in her thoughts. Old frustrations returned and she fought down the urge to try to wrestle them off her feet. She knew it would be pointless and leave her even more frustrated. How did they lock closed, damn it...DAMN IT? She tried the same staring technique. She just stared at the area on the chair where her feet were. Something about that area had something to do with it.Soak time. The shoes didn't just lock on their own. The stone on the front of the chair seemed odd. She looked closer. How obvious now. The stone near where her feet would go was different. It was subtle, but it was not the same stone. She recognized it from the museum, but where? She must have seen something like it in the geology exhibit.

Sue was slowly getting exhausted. She normally would be sleeping by now. She had cleaned out her office snack stash earlier. Now she was starved and feeling a little light-headed. She knew she would get a terrible headache soon if she didn't eat. By the time lockdown mode ended, she would only have a couple hours before she was due back in to work again for her normal shift. She wouldn't be able to get home and back even if she dared drive with the hot lube.

She planned out an approach. She had enough time to get upstairs to the museum snack bar before they closed with 3 orgasms on the way. She would head down the hall and up the elevator then straight to the ladies' room off the main lobby and hide in a stall. Next, she would wait for the squid to finish and then head down to the snack counter restroom. After the squid finished again, she would get her food and rush back to the main ladies' room, one more orgasm and then back down to her office. The food might be cold, but she didn't care. She just had to decide whether a side trip to the geology wing was worth the attempt. It wasn't that far off the main hall.

12