The Cure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol made her affliction sound like something alive, something that was stalking her.

"Now I know what you mean, Mom. I can't help myself." She stepped into the room.

"I know, honey," Mom answered. She pushed herself up onto her elbows. "I'm the same way. I'm one of the few people who understands how you feel." She sat up and held her arms out. Even naked in bed with her son, her motherly instinct took over. Carol sat down next to her on the edge of the bed and they wrapped their arms around each other while my sister sobbed softly. Neither one of them mentioned that Mom had obviously just fucked her own son. Their shared condition meant they weren't about to judge each other.

They cuddled for a few moments until Carol raised her face from Mom's shoulder. She wiped her eyes and then looked at me and giggled. "You're a little naked there."

Mom laughed with her as I tried to pull my sheet over myself.

"It's too late now," Mom laughed. "There's no use trying to hide it." She swept the sheet off of me, leaving me naked in front of my sister.

I wasn't the only one naked. Mom hadn't bothered to put her gown back on. She leaned across me, resting her weight on one hand while taking my cock in the other. It was already beginning to stiffen again. She stroked it slowly while looking into my eyes. I could see Carol sitting next to her, mesmerized.

"Your brother's got a nice big cock, doesn't he?" she asked Carol while still looking at me.

Carol didn't answer. I could see her squirm.

"And it's getting hard again," Mom breathed. "You missed seeing me suck it. Robbie shot a load of cum in my mouth and then he fucked me and shot another load in my pussy." Mom groaned and slipped her fingers over the head of my cock before again wrapping her fist around it. "It felt so good to have his cock in my mouth. I love the way it feels when it's sliding between my lips." Carol turned to put one leg on the bed. Her t-shirt was working its way up her thigh.

"Do you want to see me suck it?" Mom asked her. She leaned forward and took the head of my cock in her mouth without waiting for an answer. She slurped on it loudly. Carol raised up just enough to pull her t-shirt up to her waist. She wasn't wearing any panties and I could see her bald pussy spasming.

"Remember when he had it in your mouth last night?" Mom asked, turning to finally face Carol. "And remember when you climbed on top of him and fucked him on the couch? Did it feel good to have his cock in your pussy?" Mom licked the underside of my cock as she spoke.

Carol could only nod. Her mouth was hanging open as she stared at my cock while Mom stroked it. "Do you want it in your mouth again?" Mom asked her.

"Yes," Carol breathed. She stared for several more seconds as Mom licked and sucked my cock. Finally, she took her eyes off my cock and looked me in the face. "Can I suck your cock, Robbie?" she asked.

"I don't think Robbie will mind," my mom answered. "Why don't you take your t-shirt off first?" Carol didn't hesitate to whip the shirt over her head, again leaving all three of us nude. Mom sat up as Carol leaned forward. Mom still had my cock in her hand as my sister began to lick the head. "That's it, baby. Lick it just like that," Mom cooed. "Don't try to take it all in your mouth at once. Just let the head slide between your lips."

I laid back and stared as my mom gave my sister a cocksucking lesson with me as the teaching aid.

"Now wrap your fingers around it," Mom explained as she released my shaft. Carol took it in her fist. "Don't squeeze it," Mom said. "Just let your hand slide the skin up and down as you slide it in and out of your mouth. You want your hand and your mouth moving in the same direction." Carol adjusted her grip and began bobbing her head up and down.

"That's it," Mom said softly. "Use your hand and your mouth together. Let your spit run down the shaft to lubricate your fingers."

She looked up at me. "Does that feel good, baby? Is your sister as good a cocksucker as your mother?"

I could only groan my response as Carol took my cock deeper and deeper into her mouth.

"You should taste her pussy," Mom purred as she stroked Carol's back. My sister moaned around my cock. "It's so sweet. Mommy loved licking her pussy last night. Did you like that, honey? Did you like it when I was licking your sweet little pussy?"

Carol tried to nod with my cock in her mouth. Mom began kneading one of Carol's tits while she moved her other hand lower and dragged her fingers across my sister's upturned ass. "Do you want me to eat your pussy some more?" Carol climbed onto her knees pointing her pussy back at Mom without missing a single stroke on my throbbing cock. All three of us were piled on my double bed.

Mom stroked Carol's pussy from behind for several seconds while leaning forward and gently kissing my sister's ass. "Such a sweet ass," she murmured. "It's so smooth and soft. I wish my ass was a sweet as yours." She slid one finger into Carol's snatch causing my sister to moan around my cock. I couldn't help thrusting my hips up, driving it deeper in her mouth.

She looked up at me without lifting her mouth and winked, letting me know it was ok to fuck her face. I rocked my hips slowly as she continued to suck and slobber on my cock. Mom slid her tongue down Carol's ass and finally dipped it between her steaming lips. Carol gasped as Mom found her clit.

"Do you like that, baby?" Mom asked. "Do you want Mommy to lick your pussy and make you cum? Are you going to cum in Mommy's mouth?"

Carol lifted her mouth from my cock just long enough to groan, "Yes. Lick my pussy. It feels so good." She licked my cock and moved her hand to my balls. "Your cock is so big, Robbie," she whispered. "It's so hard. I love your cock." She took it in her mouth for a moment as Mom ran her tongue around her cunt.

"Oh, God, Mom," she moaned. "That feels so good. I've never had a woman lick my pussy before."

"Anytime, baby," Mom answered. She reached around Carol to pinch one of her nipples. I had the other one in my hand.

"Yeah, Robbie," Carol breathed. "Play with my tits. Pinch my nipples. I love it." She again licked the length of my cock. "Are you going to cum in my mouth?" she asked. "I want to feel your cum shooting in my mouth. I promise I'll swallow every drop. I want to be your nasty little cocksucker," she panted. She took my cock back in her mouth as deeply as she could while Mom continued to lick her pussy. I could feel my balls beginning to tighten. I knew it wouldn't be long before I was emptying them down my sister's throat while our mom licked her pussy. I felt like I'd died and gone to heaven. Was I really going to be fucking both of them anytime I wanted?

Carol began to squirm. "Come for me, Robbie," she pleaded. "Mom's making me cum. I want you to cum in my mouth. Please Robbie. Please shoot your cum in my mouth." She pounded my cock with her fist while shoving it as far down her throat as she could.

I couldn't stand it any longer and began shooting my load between her lips. She screamed with it in her mouth as she began to shudder. Mom was sucking on her pussy while she was sucking on my cock. Both of us groaned as our orgasms shot through us.

After she'd sucked me dry, Carol let my cock fall from her mouth and fell forward across my body. Mom collapsed on my legs. Two beautiful, naked women were draped across me after I'd cum in both of them. I couldn't imagine how my life could get any better.

Little did I know.