The Cure Ch. 03

Story Info
To save his sister, he must resist the tempting demoness.
1.9k words
4.54
9.3k
9
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaraDailey
CaraDailey
113 Followers

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he asked, unable to stop the deep warm blush that crept to his cheeks. He couldn't suppress the warmth he felt as he began to sense her deep desire for him. "You know that I'm sensing what you're feeling right now." he warned, wanting very much for her to curb her thoughts as alas she turned her eyes from him and focused on opening the room door. "You've already fed, you shouldn't be hungry." he said knowingly as she closed the room door behind him.

"How do you know that?" she questioned, turning wide surprised eyes to him.

"I told you. I sense things. Especially about you." he sighed. "You don't listen when I talk do you." he said accusingly.

"Of course I listen." she frowned looking about the room to figure out what to use to restrain her human. "I hear what I want to." she smiled turning to face him fully.

"What are you doing?" he questioned as she started to slowly close the distance that separated their bodies. Hesitantly, he began to back away for her approach. He jaw dropped as his back met the concrete enforced wall and he noticed her beautiful emerald eyes turned to a devilish shade of violet.

"What you've wanted me to do all night." she breathed, pressing her supple body tight against his, penning him between her and the wall. Slowly, she levitated to eye level with the panic filled human. With a soft amused smile, she pressed her lips to his. As she captured the back of his neck, drawing his mouth more firmly to hers, he opened to her. All too eager to explore the inner recesses of her cinnamon flavored mouth.

Gabriel felt no need or desire to push her away when her felt her firm full breasts press naturally to his chest. He knew in his heart he was lost the moment her soft lips met his. He wanted her in away he could quite grasp. His desire transcended everything, any need or desire he'd ever been exposed to. As he eased his arms around her slender waist and drew her even tighter to him his mind was quiet for the first time in his life. All that existed was her.

Despite himself, he found his feet carrying them to the plush king sized bed. By the time he'd crossed the room and laid her down beneath him, his body was so hard and tight, he thought he could erupt with out even entering her. Thoughtlessly, his hands began to trace the soft sensual curve of waste and hips before slowly trailing down her shapely thighs.

As Ava found herself beneath her human, her intentions of binding him disappeared somewhere in the warmth of his strong arms. Lost in the unexplainable heat that seemed to permeate the room, she could do little else than cling to Gabriel. She felt for the first time that she was exactly where she'd spent her life waiting to be. The feel of his hard strong body above hers was far more than she could handle reasonably. Her heart ached, as it pounded fiercely, begging to feel him complete her.

"Oh Dear Lord." Gabriel breathed, alas finding the presence of mind to pull away from the creature. "You've cast some sort of spell on me." he said firmly, staring down into her passion filled violet eyes.

"Yes I did." she laughed, regaining enough control to roll him onto his back. It took her only

a split second to pull the phone cord from the wall and bind his hands to two of the beds four corner posts.

"What the..." he started. finding himself bound to the bed in the blink of an eye, wondering how it happened.

"I'm sorry Gabriel. But I can't have you following me any more." she explained, leaning down to kiss his forehead tenderly. "House keeping will be up in a couple of hours to set you free. I'm begging you Gabriel with everything I have in my heart... Please stay away from me and my kind."

"You don't have a heart. You're the whore of hell." he bit angry to find himself in such an awkward situation.

"I am... All the more reason to keep your pious ass far far away from me." Ava breathed, fleeing the room before she changed her mind and turned the pissed off human into her own fledgling.

It took Gabriel less than an hour, after his embarrassing release by the housekeeping staff, to locate his creature. Something about her presence in the city was like a flair in the night sky. Being so drawn to her made finding her easier than if he'd had a GPS tracking chip implanted into her empty lifeless chest.

Curiously, he backed his Jeep into the driveway of an obviously uninhabited two story home, directly across from the cookie cut out house where he felt Ava's presence the strongest. Through his windshield and the bay windows of the house, he could see Ava's lithe seductive body moving purposefully through out what he could only assume was the living room of the house. An over whelming sense of anger and jealously washed over him like a tidal wave as he saw the shadow of a man, much smaller in size than himself also crossing back and forth through the sheer curtains.

His anger turned to rage, when he saw the two shadows embracing. He could feel that Ava's hunger was more intense than it had been earlier in the evening. He couldn't help but wonder if her increase in appetite had to do with her appetite for the man's life blood or for the man himself. He decided he couldn't sit by as he watch Ava press her lips to the man's neck, knowing her intent too well.

A gasp of surprise escaped the man's throat as the most intense pleasure he'd ever experienced, was interrupted by the sound of the wooden door being splintered off the hinges with a loud bang. He turned his attention to the intruder even as Ava was sealing the puncture wounds on his neck. His anger at the disruption was barely containable.

"It's okay." Gabriel assured the man soothingly. "I'm gonna get you out of here." Gabriel assured the shaken man while turning cold dangerous eyes to the creature who was feeding off the innocent man's blood. For the first time that evening, he saw the creature in Ava that he'd been looking for the whole night.

"Get me out of here?" William questioned hotly. "Are you fucking serious?" he asked turning his eyes to Ava. "Who in the hell is this clown Mistress? And why in the hell would he think I needed saving?" he asked rhetorically, before turning and baring his own fangs to the intruder.

"Oh hell..." Gabriel sighed annoyed that he'd been so consumed by Ava's emotions that he hadn't even noticed the emotions of the other Vamp in the room.

"Oh hell is right." William bit as he took a threatening step towards the human intruder. "I thought my night was made when she invited me here. I didn't know we were going to have a human on the menu too. That is indeed a treat."

"William stop." Ava warned gently.

"Pardon me Mistress?" William questioned confusedly. "Why am I sparing this human?"

"Because he is MY human." Ava said firmly. "If you touch him, I will rip your heart out and

feed it to my wolves." she warned with a tone cold enough to terrify even the oldest of their kind.

"Forgive me Mistress." William bowed, trying to swallow his humiliation.

"Leave us." she demanded of the other creature dismissively.

"As you wish Mistress." William nodded, leering coldly at Gabriel as he skulked from the house liken to a scolded pup.

"A little awkward." Gabriel sighed, once he knew they were alone.

"What was that?" Ava asked, unable to suppress her laughter any longer. "Even if he had been a human, do you really think that you could have taken him out of here if I'd not wanted you to?"

"Didn't really think honestly." he admitted. "I just reacted. I'm not going to stand by and let you kill people." he said firmly.

"I don't kill people Gabriel. I just feed on them. They all leave me very much alive and very well satisfied themselves." she said seriously, moving about the living room to the bar to pour them both a scotch on the rocks. "Here. Drink this." she demanded. "You're too damn high strung. Maybe this will calm you down a bit."

"Is it common for your kind to feed on each other?" Gabriel asked, trying to get past the silent moment of his embarrassment.

"It is. Though not preferred. Human blood is far more sustaining than Vampire blood." Ava admitted honestly. "Vampires feeding on each other is actually more about satisfying our sexual appetites than our digestive ones." She explained, oddly amused by the sudden flames of anger that leaped into his cold eyes.

"You were going to make love with that monster?" he spat accusingly, not at all certain why the idea bothered him so. He felt as if a knife had been rammed into his stomach and the culprit continued to twist it repeatedly.

"No my dear. I was going to fuck him." She said flatly, realizing that his anger was keeping him from sensing her emotions. Alas, she'd found a chink in his armor.

"So not only are you a blood sucking soulless demon, you're also a filthy whore." he snapped coldly, ashamed of the words he spoke even as the tumbled from his lips uncontrollably.

He realized his mistake too late as he once found himself penned beneath her, restrained by her super human strength.

"Technically the word is demoness." she growled, unabashedly giving him an unobstructed view of her deadly fangs. "You will not curse me as though you're some jealous school boy. I don't know what type of women would let you do so, but I assure, I am not one of them. Do you understand me?" she asked coldly, desperately trying to ignore the pain that filled her beating heart as she felt his labored breaths escaping in rhythm with her own. She found her anger inexplicably abated as she felt him wantonly growing hard against her.

"I'm sorry." he breathed softly, genuinely angry with himself for speaking to any one so coldly. Though, he felt justified in his hatred for the creatures, he could not reason away the hurt that filled her violet eyes. "I didn't mean it." he said honestly, as his hand of it's own accord moved to softly brush away a stray curl from her cheek.

"Just as you..." she sighed, pressing her thigh tightly against the hard ride in his denim jeans accusingly. "I too have needs."

"I don't need you." his argue coming out more as a grunt of pleasure than a protest. "But you are a woman and you are on top of me. I can't help if my body responds." he admitted.

"You should leave." she suggested pointedly, though not moving to allow him his freedom. Instead she found herself stretching out more naturally and fully atop of him.

"I can't with you lying on top of me like that." he breathed, finding his hands of their own accord, seeking her slender hips. To his surprise, they began to caress a slow soft path to her firm round buttocks, grasping her and drawing her more tightly against his arousal.

"Do you want me to get up?" she panted, her lips a mere breath from his own.

"Please don't." he gasped just before her lips settled upon his softly

CaraDailey
CaraDailey
113 Followers