The Cure: Dose 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love it when you lick my pussy, Mommy," Carol whimpered. "I want to feel your tongue on my little pussy."

Mom smiled as she moved her lips to Carol's neck and kissed her softly. "You want Mommy to lick your pussy, baby? You want Mommy to fuck your hot, juicy little pussy with her tongue? Is that what you want, sweetheart?" Mom's hand continued to tease Carol's oozing slit as she talked. Carol squirmed against it, trying to press her pussy harder against Mom's palm.

"Please, Mommy," she begged as she pinched one of her own nipples. "I need it. I need to feel your tongue on my pussy. Your tongue feels almost as good inside me as Robbie's big, hard cock."

"You like your brother's cock, don't you?" Mom teased. She looked at me as she spoke. My cock was tenting the silk boxers she'd laid out for me.

"Just look at it," she whispered. "Look at how big and hard it is. Robbie's got a nice big cock for both of his slutty girls," Mom continued. She moved one hand to the strap on Carol's gown and pulled it off her shoulder, exposing one of her heaving tits. She lowered her lips to her daughter's nipple and kissed it lightly. I could see one of her fingers move into the folds of Carol's pussy. Carol gasped as Mom tickled her clitoris.

"Do you like sucking Robbie's cock, baby?" Mom asked. "Do you like it when your brother fucks you? I love having your brother's big, fat cock in my pussy. I bet you do too."

"Oh, God, Mom," Carol grunted. She twisted Mom's nipple as she shivered. "You know I love Robbie's cock. I love fucking it and sucking it. Play with my pussy, Mommy. Please, Mommy. Please eat me. My pussy's aching for your tongue, Mommy."

Mom chuckled as she lifted her lips from Carol's tit. "Is that what you want, baby? You want Mommy to lick your pussy? What does Mommy get? Mommy's pussy is wet too, you know.

"I want to lick your pussy, Mommy," Carol sighed. "I want to taste your sweet juices. I love licking your pussy. You know how much I like to taste it. Please let me eat your pussy, Mommy," my sister groaned. My cock was pounding as the two women got more into their mutual stimulation. Hearing them lusting after my cock made it even more intense since I knew I'd soon be fucking at least one, if not both, of them.

Carol slipped her hand from Mom's tit to the waistband of her tiny panties. Sliding it inside, she stroked her fingers up and down Mom's wet slit. "Let me eat your pussy, Mommy. It's so nice and wet. I want to taste it."

Mom sat up and looked me in the eye while she pulled her gown over her head. She smiled seductively as she sat at Carol's side in only an abbreviated pair of now juice-stained panties. Her ample tits rose and fell with each breath she took. She stroked her stiff nipples while Carol slid her own gown off her shoulders and slithered out of it.

"Do you want to fuck me, baby?" she asked, looking at my cock.

"Yeah, Mom," I answered, lustfully. "I want to see you lick Carol's pussy and then I'm going to fuck you. I stroked my cock through my boxers.

"Why wait?" Mom smiled. Carol was stroking her own pussy while Mom got up on her knees and slipped her panties down her trim thighs. "You can fuck me while Carol's eating me. That way she can lick us both." Mom slipped her panties off and moved her hand to my sister's pussy. "Would you like that, baby? Do want to lick Robbie's cock while it's sliding in and out of Mommy's pussy?"

Carol smiled up at me. "Yes, Mommy. I want to lick your pussy juice off my handsome big brother's cock while he fucks you." Carol slid around until her head was at the foot of the bed. Mom threw one leg over her and smiled back at me.

"Come and get it, baby," she cooed. "Fuck Mommy from behind while she licks her baby girl."

Carol giggled as she slid her tongue up Mom's thigh and kissed her neatly trimmed pussy noisily. "Come on, Robbie," she moaned. "Mom's good and wet. We're both ready for your cock."

Mom lowered her face to Carol's mound and kissed it. Carol whimpered at the contact. "Oh, God, Mom. That feels so good. Lick it. Stick your tongue in my pussy."

I moved to the foot of the bed and slid my boxers off leaving my cock throbbing above Carol's face. She smiled up at me as she licked Mom's oozing cunt and wrapped one hand around my pulsing tool. I stepped forward and Carol guided my cock into Mom's slit. I could feel her tongue against the underside as I slid forward, pressing an inch or so into Mom. Mom sighed at the contact.

"Yeah, baby. Give Mommy your hard cock. Fuck me good, baby. I want to feel your cock in me while I'm licking your little sister's pussy. My babies are so good to their mommy. I've got the sweetest babies in the world." Mom plunged her tongue into Carol as I plunged my cock into her. Carol gasped as Mom slathered her clit with her tongue. I could feel my sister lapping at my cock and Mom's lips as I pulled back before sliding forward again. Another two inches of my pounding cock slid into Mom's velvet softness.

"Fuck her, Robbie," Carol gasped. "Give her all your big, fat cock." She slid her tongue along my balls before sucking one of Mom's pussy lips. "That's it," she groaned. "Fuck her hard while I lick her sweet pussy. Let's make Mom cum. I want you both to cum all over my face." Carol lapped at the underside of my cock while I got into rhythm with Mom. Mom was moaning as she licked Carol's oozing gash.

"Oh, Robbie," she moaned. "You're so good to your mommy. You're cock is so big and hard in mommy's pussy. You make your mommy feel so good, baby. Do you like fucking Mommy?" She thrust herself back at me as Carol sucked on her throbbing clitoris. "Do you like sliding your cock in and out of Mommy's pussy? Mommy loves her baby's cock. It's so big and hard. Mommy loves it when her little boy fucks her. Fuck me, sweetheart." Her voice was getting louder as her passion climbed. "Fuck Mommy while Carol licks my pussy," she almost shouted. "That's it, baby. Give Mommy all that fat cock of yours."

My lungs were burning as I worked my cock into Mom's quivering pussy. She was rocking back to meet me with every thrust. Carol's mouth on my shaft and balls was adding to the incredible sensation. My mom and sister were working in perfect unison on me and each other. I knew I wouldn't last much longer. My only decision was whether I was going to cum in my mother's pussy or my sister's mouth.

I felt Mom's muscles clinch as she began to cum. "That's it, baby," she moaned. "You're making Mommy cum, baby. Pound my pussy. Fuck Mommy hard. Make Mommy your slut. Make Mommy your whore, baby. Fuck Mommy like your whore."

Carol had her tongue screwed around Mom's clit as I buried my cock as deeply in her steaming pussy as possible. All three of us suddenly exploded. Carol grunted, breathing through her nose as she stiffened beneath Mom while I pumped my cum deep into her. She had Mom's head trapped between her knees as she shuddered.

"Oh, fuck, Mom," I groaned as I began pumping my cum into her. "God, Mom. You're pussy's so tight. You're such a good fuck. No wonder every man wants to fuck you."

"Only you, baby," Mom grunted. "Nobody fucks me but my baby."

Mom was trembling as she moaned against Carol's pussy. We all started breathing again at almost the same moment. I was leaning over Mom trying to catch my breath as my cock slid out of her pussy and slapped Carol in the face.

My sister kissed it loudly before moving her mouth back to Mom's oozing cunt. "Oh, yeah," she breathed. "All that hot cum in Mommy's pussy." She began lapping at Mom's snatch, sucking all the juice she could from it. I could see her happily swallowing as she gulped down Mom's nectar and my seed.

Mom collapsed on top of her. "Oh, God, baby. That's so good. Suck Mommy's pussy. Suck all Robbie's cum out of Mommy's pussy," she panted. "Don't swallow it all though. Mommy wants some too."

Carol lapped frantically at Mom's slobbering cunt before finally pushing her over on to her side. My nymphomaniac sister was still breathing heavily through her nose as she reversed position. She held her mouth over Mom's and let the slime she'd slurped from Mom's pussy slip between her lips. Mom licked it greedily. Carol leaned closer until their lips were touching. Their tongues swirled back and forth as they shared my cum and Mom's juices.

I collapsed on the bed, happily exhausted, my cock finally softening, while they embraced. I was beginning to wonder if it really was possible to fuck yourself to death.

I thought I might find out the night I reminded Mom that the first night she'd come to my bedroom she'd told me about smearing Vaseline on her pussy. "Have you really done that?" I asked. That had been weeks ago and the image of her in a greasy pair of panties was still burned into my mind.

"Ooh, yes, baby," she answered. "It makes me feel so sexy to have my little pussy coated in Vaseline. I bet your cock would slide into me even easier if I were to grease myself up for you.

She wrapped her fingers around my throbbing cock. She'd bought me several pairs of silk boxers and nylon briefs and I was wearing a pair now as she began fondling my dick. "Would you like that, baby? Do you want Mommy to get all greasy and nasty so her baby can fuck her?"

"You're wet enough for me, Mom," I answered. "Your pussy is perfect."

"You're so sweet," Mom cooed, pressing her lips to mine. "But there's nothing like a sloppy Vaseline fuck, baby. You've never felt anything like that." She slid her mouth to my throat and her hand to my balls. "Once you get your big, fat cock greasy in Mommy's pussy, then it's really easy to slide it in Mommy's ass." I gulped at the idea of fucking my mom in the ass.

"Really?" I croaked.

"Really, baby. Do you want to fuck Mommy's ass? Do you want Mommy to grease up your hard cock so you can stick it up her ass? Mommy would love to have her baby's big, hard cock sliding in and out of her ass. Do you want to sodomize Mommy and shoot your hot cum in her ass?"

"Really, Mom?" Carol asked, standing behind me. She slid her hands around my waist and began massaging my cock along with Mom. She'd slithered out of her baby doll gown and I could feel her naked tits digging in to my back. "I've never done that. What does it feel like?"

"It's wonderful, honey," Mom answered. "Let's go to the bedroom and I'll show you."

We broke our three-way embrace and went to Mom's bedroom. She pulled a large jar of Vaseline from the bed stand and told Carol to lay down. Mom pulled her own gown over her head and sat down next to her daughter. They kissed and fondled each others tits for a moment before Mom pushed Carol onto her back. Carol started to peel off her panties but Mom stopped her.

"Not yet, sweetheart. I want you to feel something first." Carol moved her hands to her tits while Mom opened the jar and scooped out a generous portion of the jelly. She wedged Carol's legs apart before pressing her hand to the crotch of her panties.


"There, baby," Mom purred. "Doesn't that feel good? I love having Vaseline smeared on my panties. It makes me feel so nasty to have all that jelly squishing around between my legs. It makes my pussy drool even more."

Carol inhaled sharply as Mom began massaging her pussy. "Oh, God, Mom. I never felt anything like that." Mom pressed her hand deeply between my sister's legs and stroked her. "My pussy feels like it's drowning," Carol moaned. "I've never had anything so slimy between my legs. It's like there's no friction at all." Carol began to breathe rapidly. "More, Mommy. Put some more on me. I love it," she whimpered.

Mom leaned over and licked one of her daughter's stiff nipples while she massaged the Vaseline into her crotch. Carol was beginning to squirm. "Oh, God," she moaned. "That feels so sexy. I've never felt anything like that. Suck my nipple, Mommy. Suck my tits while you smear slime on my pussy."

My cock was pounding at the sight of my mother and sister in panties. Mom reached into the jar and pulled out another generous glob of Vaseline which she pressed against her own panty crotch. "Ooh," she breathed. "I haven't done that in a long time. I'd forgotten how good it feels."

She slid her hand back and forth making sure she spread the Vaseline on to each quivering thigh. "Ooh, my pussy likes that. Mommy's pussy likes being all slimy." She dragged another handful of jelly from the jar and pushed it into Carol's panties. She slid her hand up her daughter's flat stomach and to her heaving tits. Carol groaned as Mom slathered first one tit and then the other with her greasy fingers. I could see Carol's nipples stretch and then snap back as Mom applied the Vaseline to her chest.

"Oh, God, Mommy," she groaned. She began sliding her hands back and forth across her chest before slipping one into her greasy panties to play with her pussy. "That feels so good," she sighed. "It feels so nasty to have all that slime all over me. I feel like a little fuck toy. I'm all greased up and ready for a big, hard cock."

Mom smiled up at me as she moved her greasy hand to her own nipple. "Are you ready, baby?" she asked with a wicked smile. "Mommy's all greasy and wet and ready for her baby's cock. Are you ready to fuck Mommy in the ass? Are you going to stick your big, hard cock up Mommy's tight little ass and fuck her like the whore she is?"

"God, yes," I croaked, jerking my briefs down. They were soaked with pre-cum from my drooling cock.

"Come here, baby," Mom whispered. "Let me grease up your cock and get it ready to fuck me in the ass. I want it nice and slick so you don't hurt Mommy. You don't want to hurt Mommy's asshole do you, baby?"

She reached into the jar and pulled out another generous handful of goo. I thought I'd come instantly as she began stroking my cock with it. She pressed her hand against my balls and coated them as well. My cock was standing straight up and jerking with every beat of my heart. Carol continued to play with her tits and pussy as Mom pressed my cock against my stomach. Soon she had my entire crotch covered with Vaseline. She climbed up on to her knees and bent at the waist. She had her greasy tits pressed against Carol's greasy pussy with her own Vaseline-coated crotch pointed back at me.

"Pull Mommy's panties down, baby," she cooed. "Then slide your big cock up and down Mommy's slit. I want to feel your big, hard cock against my greasy little pussy."

I worked her panties down to mid-thigh, coating my own hands with Vaseline in the process. We were all three heavily coated in jelly as we positioned ourselves on the bed. Carol was on her back with Mom between her legs. Mom was sliding her greasy tits back and forth across Carol's pussy, leaving thick tracks of Vaseline from one hip to the other, while I took my place behind her. My cock was aimed at her pussy and I stepped forward sliding it into her. Mom groaned as my slimy cock slipped easily into her pussy.

"See, baby?" she moaned. "I told you there's nothing like a sloppy wet fuck. It feels so wonderful to have your thick cock sliding into me with no friction. I could fuck you like this all day," she breathed.

I knew I couldn't. I wasn't even sure I could withdraw without cumming. I'd never felt anything like the sensation of easing my cock into my mother's dripping wet cunt. It was like fucking the smoothest, wettest pussy in the world.

"Fuck my ass, baby," Mom groaned. "I want to feel your big, fat cock in my ass, baby. Stick it up Mommy's ass and fuck her hard. Mommy wants to be your fuck toy, sweetheart. She wants to feel her big boy's hard cock in her wet little ass. Bugger me, baby. Fuck Mommy like the slut she is."

I backed my cock slowly out of Mom's pussy, fighting not to let the unbelievable sensation send me over the edge. I could have happily pounded my cock into Mom's cunt until I exploded inside her. I managed to get my dick out and position the head at her puckered asshole. I could see it spasming in anticipation. I held her hip with one hand and my throbbing cock with the other as I guided it in.

There wasn't any friction, only the sensation of tightness. Slipping my cock into Mom's ass felt like slipping it into a velvet-lined vice. The pressure was incredible. Mom grunted as I inched my way into her. I took my time, partially to control my own orgasm and partially out of fear of damaging my mother.

"That's it, baby," Mom breathed. "Give me all that sweet cock. Stick it all the way in Mommy's ass and fuck her good." At the same time, Carol was groaning as my assault drove Mom's tits harder against her slobbering cunt.

"Oh, God, Mom," she muttered. "Fuck me with your tits, Mom. Drive your nipples into my pussy. That's the most incredible thing I've ever felt." Carol was clawing at her own greasy tits, twisting her rock-hard nipples viciously. "Fuck me, Mommy," she cried. "Fuck me with your big tits."

"Yes, baby," Mom answered. "Robbie's got his big cock up Mommy's ass and Mommy's got her big tits on your pussy. Can you feel it, baby? Can you feel Mommy fucking you with her greasy tits? Does it feel good to have Mommy's tits against your pussy?"

I could feel Mom clinching and releasing her asshole. I didn't dare move. My cock was buried in her and I knew even the slightest movement would send me over the brink. I wanted to keep my cock in her ass at least a few seconds before I shot my wad.

"Do you like that, baby?" she asked. "Do you like having your big, fat cock up Mommy's ass? Mommy feels so full with her baby's cock in her ass. You're filling Mommy so good. Cum in my ass for me baby. Fuck Mommy in the ass and fill her with your cum. I want to feel my baby shooting his cum in my ass. That's when I'll know I'm his little fuck toy. I'm all yours, baby. You can fuck Mommy in the ass or the pussy or the mouth anytime you want to. Mommy's your toy, baby. My body's just a toy for you to play with. You can use Mommy anyway you want to. Mommy wants you to treat her like a whore. Fuck Mommy in the ass and make her your whore."

Carol's groans and Mom's dialog were enough to make me begin rocking my hips. Mom swayed back to meet me. "That's it, baby. Fuck Mommy good," she breathed. Her breath was shallow as I invaded her bowels. She was kissing Carol on the stomach as she ground her tits into her pussy.

"Harder, baby," she pleaded. "Mommy wants it harder. Fuck Mommy hard. Make Mommy your whore."

I knew I wouldn't last long. My cock had never been enveloped in such tight, wet surroundings. My hips were slapping against the backs of Mom's smooth thighs as I began fucking her in earnest. I could feel my orgasm already building after only two or three strokes. I knew I was only seconds from cumming. Mom and Carol both appeared to be on the brink as well. Mom had one hand buried in her pussy, furiously fingering her Vaseline-coated clit. Carol was still mauling her own tits and tossing her head from side to side as Mom pressed her soft tit-flesh against her crotch.

"I'm cumming, Mom," I grunted. "I'm cumming in your ass. Take my cum, you slut. Take your son's cum up your greasy ass."

"Yes, baby," Mom almost screamed. "Fuck me, baby. Cum in my ass. I'm cumming too. I'm cumming with my little boy's cock up my ass. I'm your slut, baby. I'm your greasy whore. Grease my ass and fuck me whenever you want to, baby. I'm all yours."

My cum shot out of my cock like a fire hose. I don't know how many ropes I sprayed into my mom's ass. The sensation was so intense I thought I was going to black out. My balls were tightly clinched as they boiled out their payload. I shuddered as a rush shot through me from head to toe. I don't doubt I drooled on my mother's back as I shot my cum into her. I couldn't control any part of my body as every nerve ending fired with the intensity of my orgasm. Luckily I had my knees braced against the edge of the bed or I would have collapsed.