The Currency of Dignity

Story Info
He fucks her worthless to teach the value of love.
831 words
3.85
39.5k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dreamt of him. Her body yearned for his warmth, pleading in silence for him to come into her, to take everything she had to offer.

...she dreamed of him and he entered the room, not even bothering to acknowledge her presence until after he'd poured himself a drink. He spoke at her without so much as a glance her direction.

"You knew if you came here I was going to fuck you, didn't you? But you're not here because you want to have sex are you?" Of course, she didn't answer. He downed the scotch, crossed the room and grabbed her wrist, yanking her around to face him.

He gripped her jaw in his hand, turning her head slowly from one side then the other, inspecting her. "Couldn't be the money. Any other number of stupidly wealthy men would wine-dine-and-screw you." he mused, gaze narrowing. "So why?...unless you aren't here to get something..."

His voice dropped, eyes flashing. Being unraveled by him made her feel stripped, shaking. Elias squeezed her cheeks forcing her lips to open and smiled sadistically at the expression it made on her face. "What do you have to give a man who has everything?"

...she dreamed from her knees now, as he forced himself against the back of her throat purposefully, cuffing her every time she choked, lost in his own buzzed world of thought, "Well, as you're no virgin and your mouth is on my dick - we know I'm not taking your chastity." Suddenly he ripped the bandana from her head, barrettes pulling out with strands of hair and she gasped, coughed against him. He grabbed her hair and forced her mouth to fuck him for that.

...she dreamed of him, naked and on her back while he took his own time undressing himself. He told spread her legs, to wrap her fingers underneath her thighs and part her own lips so he could look at her. It was a new level of embarrassment.

Grabbing her ankles he jerked her ass to the edge of the bed and suddenly slapped her pussy with a hard, painful sting and laughed at her whimper, "We both know you're not kink enough to offer me any new knowledge about sex..."

He licked his fingers then, and teased them seductively, gently over that tender, pink bud of flesh and though she tried to bite it back, her body responded to the stimulation against her will. Another invisible protective layer, shorn away as he recognized her resistance. "Ah, sweetness..." he purred into her ear, pushing his fingers up inside her, working her with his thumb now. "...you want it so badly, don't you?"

She did. Blood rose to the surface of her skin, nipples hardened between his teeth as he trailed kisses down her body, over her tummy. Wet, she pushed herself against his fingers even as he withdrew them and stood upright. "Just a little too much pride to give in; too dignified to let yourself be fucked by someone common - so here you are instead."

A single tear squeezed from the corner of her eye and he knew he had her. It was the most frighteningly vicious grin, "Well," he pronounced, coldly grabbing a piece of her discarded clothing. "Since you don't have anything else to offer me, I'll gladly take those."

His hand slid between her thighs, wiping away her juices. Flinging the garment on the floor he stepped up to the bed and pounded himself into her, agonizingly dry. Her breath choked in her throat, tears shedding onto the sheets. He forced his entry again and again until her body humiliated her once more, moistening around his erection.

He laughed to feel how slick she'd become "I'd fuck you face down," he sneered. "But I want you to see exactly what you're worth to me." and seized her jaw, forcing her to look at him.

The fact that his entry no longer hurt drove him to thrust excruciatingly deep. "You know what I like about you?" his breath was faster, urgent as his climax mounted through his loins, "You'll never...fucking.... complain!"

...she deliriously dreamed of him finished with her. Cleaning himself with her clothes, he threw them on her and got dressed. "You can get yourself off. You're not worth my time to make you cum."

He grabbed his cufflinks, wallet. "I'd pay for your new clothes, but really I did all the work." The door slammed sharply behind him. She lay there sobbing, stripped to the bone, any worth she'd had cruelly carved out her.

She dreamt of his touch now, feather-light fingers caressing her cool skin hours later. And then his arms gathered her up, lifted her from her fetal position and cradled her broken body to him. He kissed away her long dried tears.

Without a shred of worth, she knew more acutely than ever the value of his affection.

She woke up.

It was possible to love him more.