The Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sdvine
sdvine
92 Followers

Neither of us were about to stop, however. I was treated to a repeat performance of what had happened to me a month prior, from the other side. This time, though, I wasn't blacking out. I was well aware of the fucking going on. The different positions. My own orgasms, which I didn't bother counting. Joe finally blacked out after seven orgasms of his own, and I knew instinctually that my pheromones also helped his stamina and durability. He was splayed on my bed, dead to world, and I knew he wouldn't wake for several hours. I wasn't done yet, not by far. I got dressed in some very ill-fitting clothes of mine, and headed towards the door. When I opened the door to step out, a surprise was waiting for me.

The strange woman was standing there. I thought to myself "does she even take her own advice about locking yourself up?" and then the urges kicked in. I pulled her inside and shut the door. I quickly divested myself of the clothes I had only put on moments before, as she also stripped. Almost as soon as we had, she went on her knees and began to lick my clit. Now I knew why all my former girlfriends made such a big deal about it, it felt divine. After a few minutes of that, she stopped, and gently pulled me down. She then pulled me towards her crotch, as she repositioned herself to get to mine. Soon, we were in the 69, eating each other out. We both would orgasm, but neither of us would stop what we were doing. I think that must've gone on for a couple hours. Eventually, though, I started getting very sleepy, and I think she was, too. I fell asleep fairly quick, not having moved much from her crotch being in my face.

I woke up the next morning to two discoveries. The woman was gone again, and I was male again. I was sad about both of them. That had been incredible. I couldn't believe what I was thinking, but I had loved being a girl. I was already looking forward to the cock I would be getting the next fool moon. I remembered Joe was still in my room, so I found my clothes by the front door and got dressed. I made my way back to my room, covered Joe with my blanket, and sat down by my computer to wait for him to regain consciousness.

After about an hour, finally started to stir. As he did, he must have started recollecting what happened, and all of a sudden shot straight up in bed. When he saw me sitting there, he had what was pretty clearly a horrified look on his face.

"Want to talk about it?" I asked.

"What the fuck, man!" he replied, "That was no dream, was it?" I shook my head silently. "Shit, you turned in to a woman! AND WE FUCKED EACH OTHER! Jesus Christ, Dan, it wasn't just a little bit, either!"

"No, it wasn't. You didn't seem to be complaining last night."

"Are you fucking kidding me? How are you so calm about this?" he said with wild eyes.

"Nope, not kidding. And I'm calm because I'm not freaked out by it. In fact, I had a lot of fun. So much better than any other sex I've had. Don't freak out about it...in your own defense, you didn't have much control. The change is supernatural. My body secretes a super powered pheromone. You get one whiff, and all you can think about it is fucking me. I did warn you not to get too close," I said, leaning back and folding my arms. "Though, truth be told, I'm glad you did." He stared at me for a few moments, and I bore back in, "You know you enjoyed it, I was there, I know." He looked like he was about to explode, but then, all of a sudden, he hung his head.

"You're right," he quietly said, "I did. You were so hot, it was the first thing I noticed when I came in, and the next thing I knew all I had on my mind was fucking you any way possible." He rubbed at his eyes, then said, "this is going to be weird."

"Only if we let it," I replied, "just keep in mind that it wasn't like I was wearing a disguise or in drag or anything. I was physically transformed and totally female. Yes, it was me, but there wasn't an ounce of man there. And it'll happen again. I'm looking forward to it, Joe. I'd like it if you did, too. I don't think I could trust anybody else."

He gave me a bewildered look, and started to protest. "Look, Dan, I'll admit it was good, but I don't know about doing it again..."

I cut him off. "Are you really going to pass up the opportunity?" His face was like an open book, and I knew I had my answer. "I'd do it right now, if I could." After I said that, it was like I had unlocked a mental block. I suddenly knew that because of the integration I had stumbled upon, I could. I gave Joe a sly grin. "As a matter of fact, I can." I closed my eyes, and willed the change. I felt it starting, though this time there was no fire. It started with the warmth. I opened my eyes, and said "Watch this."

I kept my eyes glued on Joe as I stripped. He couldn't stop staring. By the time I was fully naked, I was halfway there. Within a few more moments, I was female again, and very much in control. "Like what you see, Joe?" I asked. With my control I knew I wouldn't use my pheromones automatically, though I did know I could if I wanted. With that knowledge in mind, I got closer to Joe. "No pheromones, Joe." I reached under the blanket to find him fully erect. "Not that I need them, do I? Seems like I don't need much help."

"We shouldn't do this," Joe said, rather feebly.

"And why not? You have this wonderful cock. I have such an eager and wet pussy. No, I think we should. I think you do, too, you just can't seem to get over your hang up that you know me as a man. But like I said, do you see any ounce of man here? Do I even look like your friend Dan? No. You see me as a woman because right now, that's what I am. I'm your new horny friend Dani, and I'm hungry for your cock, Joe. As a matter of fact..." I threw the blanket off him, and with his erection in full view, began to suck him off.

"This is so weird, Dan...Dani," he said, "I can't believe that it's really you. Oh, that feels so good. You're really good at cock sucking, oh yeah, that deep throat again." His talking to me egged me on, and I resolved to make him come as fast as possible. "Oh my god that is so incredible. I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna...cuuuum ooooohohoh," he grunted as his dick twitched and his hot, salty jizz filled my mouth. I savored it for a moment, and then swallowed it down. I slid my way up his body and settled in next to him. He looked at me in a post-orgasm glow, and asked "Do you really like it?"

I did, and I told him as much. "I really do. It's incredible. I felt so alive and validated while you were telling me how good it felt. Having your cock in my mouth, taking it all the way down, oh, just indescribable. I think this curse or whatever woke a part of me I never knew existed. Because this feels so right. I could stay like this forever, getting fucked. Speaking of..." I trailed off, and got myself on my hands and knees, "I would like it very much if you fucked me. In the ass."

I managed to catch a glimpse of his jaw dropping, but the fact that his dick hardened very quickly betrayed his desire. I didn't have to wait long before he was positioned behind me, rubbing my own juices around my anus. He started to slowly push his way in, and in no time, we had found a rhythm. It hurt, but at the same time, the pain came with pleasure. I relaxed more, and really got in to my first assfuck. My breasts swung with the rhythm, and my hard nipples were brushing against the bed, giving me little jolts of pleasure. He plowed my backdoor for quite a while, which made sense, as he had orgasmed quite a lot in a short amount of time. I started to stimulate my clit as he pumped in and out, and between the friction he was feeling and my very vocal announcements of the amount of ecstasy I was in, he deposited a load deep in my ass. I wasn't about to let him do anything else after having his cock up my ass, so I called a halt to the activities.

I let him shower and after, he went home. I took a shower myself, and luxuriated in washing my female body. Curse? What curse, I was going to have fun with this. I worked myself up as I thought of all the things I could get up to. Of course, most of those things involved a cock being inserted in to me. After the long shower, I got out, and for the first time, I actually looked at my face in the mirror. I was right, there was no trace of Dan in that face, except maybe the eyes. I was pretty damned good looking. Sultry was how I'd describe it. I started to dry off, and I heard a knock at my door. I knew it wasn't Joe, he has a key, so I sighed regretfully, closed my eyes, and willed myself back. I threw on my bath robe and closed it, and answered the door. It was Shawn, from upstairs. Shit, the noise last night must've kept him awake or something. "Oh, hey," I said, "Things got a little crazy in here last night, sorry if things were too loud."

He raised his eyebrow, and replied, "No, not at all. May I come in?" I stepped aside and waved him inside. He headed towards the couch, looking at it for a second, before sitting down. "We need to talk."

I was getting confused, but I shut the door, and headed over myself. "Okay," I replied, "what about?"

"I told you in the note I'd talk to you again," he said. He must have seen the shock on my face, so he continued, "yes, that was me. I'm the one who brought it on you, and I'm sorry. I had been so careful for quite a while. I had never meant to scratch you, but when we fell...I couldn't help it. My maker did it on purpose, she thought it was hilarious. I didn't want to bring it upon anyone. But it's so hard when you have such little control or input over what's happening."

That last part caught my attention. He had no control, and said he's been this way for a while. "Wait a second," I cut in, "no control? I got control over it. I stopped trying to fight or ignore it, and the next thing I know, I was no longer a bystander to a separate being, but we were joined."

"I don't believe it," he said, shaking his head.

"I'll prove it. Watch." I willed myself back to female. I was glad he had given me the excuse. I sighed with content after I had finished the change. "See?" I said, "I can control it, and will it even when the moon isn't full."

"Holy...that's amazing, you're talking, you're not completely insatiable..."

"I wouldn't go that far," I interjected.

"Whatever, the point is, you aren't ripping your clothes off and releasing pheromones. And you can change at will?" I nodded. "I've never seen this happen," he said, "even my maker who had some control and liked it on a sadistic level couldn't do those things."

I shrugged, which caused all kinds of ripples under the robe, and I caught Shawn noticing. "I think, buried very deep inside, there was already a woman, and she was released. Just a theory, though, maybe it can be taught. I can try with you, if you want that is."

"We can try, I suppose. If it doesn't work, it'll at least be another clue to why you can do it."

"In the meantime, I wouldn't mind trying to help you with another problem you seem to be having," I demurred, looking pointedly at his crotch. Within moments, I had freed his cock from its confinement, and was eagerly sucking it down.

The next few months I spent more and more time as Dani. I would go to work as normal, counting down when I could go home and change in to something a little more comfortable. Speaking of, I had hit local thrift stores and gotten a wardrobe that fit. Funny enough, I found that I wasn't a dress up kinda girl. I enjoyed the same kind of clothes either way. I didn't need to dress up anyway, when I went out with a purpose. I had certain advantages, after all.

I worked with Shawn, but it became clear that while he could gain more control than he had previously, he had nowhere near the control I had found. He introduced me to others like us, and I tried the same training with those that wanted to try. Eight tried, but only one got there. He came to the same conclusion that I had, that by relaxing during a block was removed, and a woman had buried came to the surface. The underground community of were-women (a joking term that had apparently caught on long before I became one) quickly heard of these events, and I was contacted from all over the world. I gained some extra money by becoming a kind of therapist to them all when I was needed.

Joe would still stick around for most full moons. I was still in control, but much more wild on full moon changes. I admit that I would on occasion humor the notion of giving Joe a little scratch during those nights; it was part of the urges of the change. But since I knew him so well, I was able to resist it more.

After a time, I stopped Shawn from referring to the change as a curse. I never saw it as a curse. In fact, it was a beautiful blessing.

sdvine
sdvine
92 Followers
12