The Curse of the Bastard Prince Ch. 03

Story Info
Prince Edward sleeps with his mother to undo his curse.
3.9k words
3.82
37.4k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Auther Note: This is the last part of the story of the bastard prince. Please read the previous two parts to understand the story. Enjoy)

Chapter Seven: In the Temple of the Ten Gods

Prince Edward walked through the dark passages of his father’s magnificent city. The terrible images of the deeds he did in the last two days kept haunting him; the moaning fairy singing on the ground with a broken wing, the innocent mermaid he finger fucked and left beside the lake, the naked hag he made a deal with, yet there was one remaining task, more difficult and more perilous than all of this; sleeping with the queen, his mother.

He was not sure if he was able to do it. Yes, he never saw his mother or remembered her face. He only heard stories about her, stories that increased the flames which were growing inside his heart, the queen who was raped twenty years ago, the bitch who gave birth to this bastard child.

Prince Edward found himself entering the Temple of the Ten Gods. His steps were echoing on the white, marble floor. There were ten huge pillars on the hall; five on each side. Each pillar was carved in the shape of one of the Ten Gods who created everything. One of the pillars caught Edward’s attention, it was black in color and covered with chains, representing the God Halik, the One who was chained and bound to the wall.

"Who is that poaching the sacred temple in this late hour of night?" The High Priest of the Ten Gods suddenly appeared from behind the pillar of Marmok, father of the Gods.

"A sinner, my father," Edward answered, eyeing the old priest who advised the king to get rid of him, twenty years ago.

"It’s not a time for confessions, my son. Come back in the morning. "

"Why it’s not?" Edward asked irritably.

"It’s late my son, I need to sleep. You need to sleep too."

"I thought Gods don’t sleep!"

"What do you mean?"

"The Temple of the Ten Gods and the Gods themselves should welcome their helpless sons at any time and accept their redemption"

The old priest raised his eyebrows in surprise, and then smiled. This young man certainly succeeded in getting him interested. He put his weak hand on Edward’s shoulder and said, "I read somewhere in the Book of Secrets that even the God Marmok, father of Gods, sleeps a day every three hundred years. All things and all creatures need to sleep, including the Gods, my son."

"I bet Halik doesn’t sleep"

The priest’s face changed in color. He raised his hand very annoyed from this heretic reply.

"Careful son, this is heresy. May the Holy Gods curse the name you mentioned and keep him bound to the wall"

"Why did Marmok created him in the first place, if he was planning to bind him later?"

"Holy Marmok! You’re very confused, my son. Have you ever read the Creation story? "

"No."

"I thought so. Wise Marmok, the endless word, created his sons from his lips, pillars to our world, to carry his thoughts and sustain our sinful souls. He gave a job to each son; moving the moon to Palak, carrying the stars to Safiel, protecting the keys to Shaman. He chose Halik between his sons to make the balance with his father. He put the evil words in his lips to seduce the hearts of men, because if there were no evil against good, life would stop, temples would crumple and everything would cease to exist. Alas, the evil words grew in Halik’s lips and darkened his own heart. He wanted to take his father’s place and make the evil overbalance the light. He was stopped by Marmok’s eight sons, and bound forever to the wall. May the Holy Gods curse him and keep him bound and tormented"

The Holy Priest finished telling his story which he liked repeating day after day to lost souls. He was used to seeing the miserable sinners drop on their knees, crying, when he finishes telling the story in his deep, old voice. Edward didn’t do that. Instead, he asked the old priest:

"Is it ok for a man to sleep with his mother?"

"Holy Marmok, that’s the sin of the sins."

"What about Marmok sleeping with his daughter Lameen?"

"Get out of this holy temple, now"

Edward pulled his dagger and pierced the old man’s chest with it. He pulled the priest towards him and spat on his face, "Look at my face, old man. Is it good or evil to throw an innocent child in the woods just because your Gods think he had a curse? You speak of good and evil you dirty shit. Go to hill, you and your stupid Gods with you. "

Edward walked outside the Temple of the Ten Gods. His steps echoing loudly in the stillness of the cold night.

Chapter Eight: Queen Catherine

Edward was waiting restlessly outside the Queen’s private chamber. He was dressed in a young priest’s clothes, he managed to steal from the temple. He told the chief of guards that he was carrying urgent tidings from the High Priest to the Queen.

A young, beautiful maid emerged from the chamber’s door and stood in front of Prince Edward.

"What’s your name, boy?"

"Edward"

"You say you carry a message from the High Priest?"

"Yes. I was ordered to deliver it personally to her Highness"

"Follow me, then"

The young maid walked in front of Edward and took him though the door inside the Queen’s private chamber. Edward looked around in amazement, staring at the golden frames of the windows and the silky curtains covering them. He sat on a cushioned couch waiting for the Queen. This place was magnificent. It’s the place his mother sleeps in.

"Is this the boy?"

Edward stood up when the Queen suddenly appeared from one of the vast room’s corners. He caught his breath when he saw her. She was wearing a transparent, purple nightie, which hardly covered the details of her slender body. She was tall and majestic. He could see the shadows of her naked thighs below the thin material of the silk. What caught Edward’s attention the most was the huge pair of breasts his mother had, tightly wrapped and carried in purple silk.

"Oh my, I didn’t know there are handsome boys living among the priests in the temple!"

"It’s nothing compared to your beauty, your Highness."

"You have a sweet tongue too! Good for you. I bet you would make more girls interested in visiting the Temple and praying in it"

She walked towards a huge mirror and stood in front of it, tending her golden, curly hair which was dangling around her shoulders.

"Tell me boy, what do your priests say about my boobs?"

"I beg your pardon?"

Queen Catherine turned around and cupped her breasts with her hands. She pushed her breasts against each other, offering more cleavage to Edward’s view.

"My boobs. I hear different stories about them. Tell him Nadja what did you hear the soldiers saying about them? "

"They said it needs five full infantries to occupy and guard one of her majesty’s breasts"

"I love hearing these vulgar jokes about my boobs. It’s like the fox who couldn’t reach the grapes. Do your priests fantasize about my boobs? I’m telling you, I caught your High Priest once staring at them during a sacred ceremony. Do you want me to show them for you?"

Edward couldn’t believe his ears. He never imagined his mother to be so degraded. How could she offer herself this cheaply to a strange priest she didn’t know. She was the Queen for Heaven’s sake! He wanted badly to stand up and slap her on her shameless face.

"What happened to your voice?" She asked him, leaning down towards him, showing more of her deep cleavage.

"I need to deliver the message of the High Priest privately to you, your Highness."

"My God, you’re difficult to seduce. Don’t call me Highness. Call me Catherine, or Cathy if you want. "

She pushed him against the couch and straddled him. Her perfume mixed with her sweat gave a delicious, sexy smell. Her lips were very close to his.

"Ask the maid to leave the room," Edward managed to say.

"You’re so shy for your age. I love seducing young priests. They always resist. Najda, leave the room and ask the chief of guards not to allow anyone in, including the King."

Najda left, closing the door behind her. Queen Catherine took Edward’s hands and placed them on her large boobs.

"Don’t feel shy. Do whatever you want; take them out, squeeze them, pinch them, suck them, lick them with your tongue"

"Lock the door, first," Edward said, pushing her away.

"Oh my God, you’re ruining my mood. Alright, I’ll lock the door for you, shy boy"

She walked towards the door and pushed a bar behind it. Then, she unfastened the shoulder straps of her purple nightie, allowing it to fall down between her feet. She stood naked in front of her son.

"Now we can play freely all night. Take off your cloak. I want to see your hard dick"

Edward stared at his mom as she walked naked towards him. She was beautiful beyond description. Her sand-clock shaped body was bending and curving with every step she made. Her breasts were humongous. Their dark nipples were sitting proudly at their tops. Her narrow waist was so thin compared to her large hips. Her pussy slit was buried securely between her full thighs.

She helped him taking off his cloak. Then, she dropped on her knees and pulled down his pants. A satisfied smile brightened her face when she saw his huge, erected dick.

"Does it turn you on, seeing your Queen on her knees yearning for your cock?"

She licked the tip of his dick playfully with her wet tongue. Edward moaned with pleasure when his mother took his whole dick inside her mouth. The feeling was intense; the wetness, the warmth, the pleasure, and above all this forbidden, sinful taboo. How would she feel if she knew that the dick she was swallowing and licking passionately was her son’s? Edward brushed her thick hair with his fingers and pushed his dick further inside her mouth until she started gagging with the huge cock filling her mouth.


When she regained her breath, she started kissing and licking his balls again. A sticky thread of cum was hanging loosely between the tip of his dick and her nose. Edward held his dick from below and started stroking its shaft repeatedly on his mother’s face. He enjoyed dealing with her like a cheap whore. She smiled and tried to lick his dick with every stroke he made.

He suddenly stood up, cupped her butts with his hands, pushed her towards him, and walked towards the bed carrying her, his large hands beneath her butts. The Queen wrapped her naked thighs around him like a child, enjoying the pressure of his hard-on against her wet slit. Edward’s knowledge about the identity of the woman he was carrying didn’t prevent him from inserting his finger inside her vulnerable asshole and violating it.

When he laid her down on bed, the Queen opened her legs invitingly, offering herself to him. She played with herself with one hand, and pulled him towards her with the other. Edward straddled his mother and sat down on her slender tummy. She reached forward for his hard penis and started stroking him madly with her hand. Edward stared at his mother’s huge breasts like a hungry beast. These are the breasts he was taken from when he was an innocent infant. These are the milky nipples he yearned to suck and taste for so long.

The queen, noticing his hungry stare at her bosom, cupped her huge tits and offered them to him. She arched her back and moaned happily when his tongue touched her sensitive nipple. He licked her nipple, sending shivers along her spine. Then, he started sucking her breast like a hungry child. The Queen became mad with pleasure. Her love juice started flowing from her wet slit. Edward stopped suddenly, and looked on his mother’s ecstatic face.

"Do you enjoy nursing you son, mother?"

The Queen’s naked body suddenly stiffened under Edward’s. She looked at him, angry and insulted, "What did you just say?"

"I said; do you enjoy feeding you bastard son with your large boobs, mother?"

The Queen jumped to the end of the bed, panic-stricken, covering her nakedness with both hands.

"Who are you?" She said. Her hands covering her boobs, her thighs pulled together.

"I’m your son, whore."

The terror of the terrors, her worst nightmare.

"Help… Help…," The Queen started crying hopelessly. Edward gripped her ankle and pulled her towards him. The Queen tried to push him away. He fixed her on the bed. His hard penis touched her wet slit. She squirmed and squirmed, trying to get rid of him.


"Don’t make it so difficult, bitch," Edward said, pushing her legs against the bed.

"No… No…," She cried. Her legs transfixed on the bed, her pussy widely spread and open for him. He pushed his huge penis inside his mother’s womb. He closed his eyes and started banging her, enjoying the wetness, the warmth, the tightness, and the sin.

"YOUR HIGHNESS, ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" the chief of the guards cried from outside.

"Help… Help….," She cried again, feeling a thread of some hope. Edward pushed his hand against her mouth and continued fucking her mercilessly.

"Stop screaming, I’m almost done."

"No… No…" She continued to scream under his smothering hand.

Edward closed his eyes, preparing to savor this moment. His body started jerking forcefully, his semen filled his mother’s womb, and a current of sinful pleasure overwhelmed his soul, taking him to Halik, the God bound to the Wall.

Chapter Nine: Flames and Worms

The door burst open suddenly. Many soldiers and guards in heavy armor filled the royal room. They stood frozen in shock when they saw their beautiful Queen lying naked on her bed, panic-stricken, her legs still weak and spread widely, showing her violated, wet pussy. One of the long, golden curtains was pulled outside through the opening of the high window. The criminal was gone!

Edwards climbed down the wall, holding the curtain with one hand, his clothes and sword with the other. When he was ten feet above the ground, he jumped down, landed on the ground, and started running away through the cold night.

He headed towards the forest, towards Shar’s wooden hut. He did it. He fulfilled all the three tasks Shar asked him to do, and now he is ready to break the curse, to kill his father, to take revenge against his destiny and against the Gods who cursed him.


He pushed the creaky door and went in without permission. The hag was waiting for him on her bed; naked, as always. The dead skull was lying to her side.

He felt the same familiar nausea he feels when he meets her. A crazy desire was filling her ugly eyes. Her wrinkled thighs were widely spread.

Edward took off his cloak, and walked naked towards Shar. He straddled her and guided his dick through her large slit. She stopped him with one hand:

"Tell me first, what did you do to the fairy?"

"I raped her under the moon."

The hag smiled, "What did you do to the mermaid?"

"I banged her two holes with my fingers"

Her smile widened, "What about your mother?"

"I raped her on her bed"

A sharp, ugly laughter filled the room. It was the skull who was laughing.

"You are completely evil, prince. Now fuck me"

Edward closed his eyes and started banging the ugly hag. A strong stench filled his nostrils and made him dizzier. He wanted badly to throw up. When he opened his eyes, he saw a small, green snake emerging from the hag’s nose. He stood up, terrified, pulling his sharp sword. Another snake emerged from Shar’s pussy. Edwards walked backwards, falling down on his back. The skull empty eyes suddenly exploded in flames.

The ugly hag stood up and walked towards him. Countless snakes were emerging from every hole she had. When she reached for Edward’s neck, he pushed her violently and cut her into two halves with his sword. A dark boiling liquid flowed out of her wound and burned the floor.

A loud, strong laughter shook the ground, and the walls turned suddenly into flames.

"Who is that?" Edward cried in a fearful and angry voice.

"I’m your God, whom you freed from the wall"

"I have no Gods"

"You have only One God, all others are false. You’re Halik’s servant, his holy hand"

"I’m a servant of no one."

"Edward, what do you want the most?"

"Revenge."

"I’m the God of revenge. Together, we will crush those who cursed you, those who dared to bind the mightiest God to a wall."

"I’m a mortal. I can’t fight against Gods"

"You are the hand of the God and the random chance in his destiny. You unbound the One and Only God. No one can stop you, now. Immerse your sword in my blood, Edward"

"Which blood?"

The dark, boiling liquid flowing from Shar’s wound exploded in bubbles, in answer to his question. He immersed his sword in the dark blood of the God he just unbound.

"Now, go to the Temple of the Ten Gods and destroy the pillars. Every stroke of this sword is enough to crumple each pillar and destroy its God. I shall go with you and fight them. One pillar should remain unharmed and worshipped forever; mine, the pillar of Halik"

Chapter Ten: The Eleventh Pillar

Edwards walked towards the Temple, his sword in his hand, dribbling with Halik’s holy or cursed blood. Nothing would stop him now. He felt the aura of the angry God surrounding him. He was walking with him. He could see the flames and snakes writhing and dancing around him. It’s the hour of the truth, the hour of revenge.

When he reached the Temple, he saw hundreds of soldiers guarding the entrance. He didn’t bother turning to them. He just walked towards the gate. Their cries of pain and anguish followed him, as their skins burned in fire, and the snakes surrounded and strangled their necks.

When he entered the sacred hall of the ten pillars, a strong wind blew at him, as the two gods; Amros – blower of the wind- and Manshar-with his Iron Sword-materialized from the nearest two pillars. The aura of flames and snakes materialized, in the form of a huge, angry God with black eyes and a voice of thunder. It was Halik, the sinful god, who advanced steadily towards his two brothers to banish them. He yelled at Edward:

"Destroy their pillars, while I fight them."

A storm of winds, flames, snakes and iron ensued, as the three gods fought fiercely. Amros and Manshar had no chance to stand against the rage of Halik. Their brothers and sisters emerged from their sacred pillars to fight against the rebellious God. The vast hall in the temple turned into a strange battlefield, of shooting stars and falling moons, a battle depended completely on the decision of this mortal; This cursed, randomly born, child of destiny.

Prince Edward struck the first pillar with his sword. The pillar crumpled and fell apart with one stroke. An anguished cry sounded behind him and ceased to exist. This was for all the injustice he suffered in his life. He ran towards the next pillar and struck it with his sword. The blowing wind disappeared. That was for uncle Marr. Pillars crumpled and Gods died with every stroke of his vengeful sword. He is the vengeful prince, the random chance, the hand of Halik.

But why? Why Halik? Isn’t he the god of evil, of death and pain? Is this the justice he was seeking for so long? A world decided by one god, who only wanted death and pain!

He reached the end of the hall, where two pillars only remained; one black and wrapped in chains, one white as a dove with no chains around it, Halik’s and Marmok’s, son and father, evil and light.

The aura of Marmok filled the hall and met with the aura of Halik. The hall was split in two halves; flames and snakes in one side, vastness and depth in the other. The two gods materialized, huge figures of wisdom and power, pushing each other with crushing force. Edward stood between the Gods, staring at them, Marmok with his long beard, Halik with his black eyes.

"What are you staring at fool, go and crush his pillar" Halik screamed at Edward, trying to push Marmok aside.

"Don’t listen to him Edward. You are not evil. I know why you did all of this. It’s your anger that drove you mad. Love and mercy will cure your wounds. They always do."

12