The Curse of the Scots Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carvohi
carvohi
2,561 Followers

Caprice didn't have any glasses so she couldn't read the music, but she knew every word to every hymn. She had a clear clean voice, quite beautiful actually. The surprise came when everyone was singing one of the last hymns; I don't remember which one but it was stirring. Then out of nowhere, right at the peak of the song Caprice let out with this magnificent descant. It sounded like something sent straight from heaven. I was completely blown away. I looked around the congregation and I saw everyone else was too.

I looked over at her and asked, "Where did that come from?"

She was blushing, "I don't know Cayden it just came out."

"It was beautiful Caprice," I could see she was embarrassed so I let it drop.

After the service we were outside on the lawn when an acquaintance sidled up. He was a local truck driver for one of the poultry operations. He was a big guy, well over six feet, heavy, big gut, ham like fists, big red face. He was wearing a suit that was too small; dark brown coat, dark brown pants, black shoes and white socks. He had on a white shirt with a collar that was too small. His tie was too short; it didn't reach his waist. I could see his yellow teeth and smell his breath before he reached us. I never liked him. His name was Aaron Giles.

Aaron walked up to Caprice and I and asked, "Haven't we met somewhere before?'

Caprice answered, "I don't think so."

Aaron replied, "Have you ever been to Dillsburg?"

Dillsburg, Pennsylvania had been the place where I'd been playing cards the week before. It was where I'd bought Caprice. I told him, "No you must be mistaken. Caprice is a friend of mine from the army."

Aaron kept staring at her, "I could have sworn..."

I stopped him in his tracks, "No Aaron you're way off," I took Caprice's arm and started for Angie, Emily, and Mrs. Bradford.

Caprice whispered to me, "He's seen me. He knows who I am."

I lightly squeezed her arm, I asked, "Are you still an am, or are you someone else." She didn't answer me. I knew she knew what I meant. I think I pissed her off. We walked over to the girls; the closer we got the more ill at ease Angie looked.

When we got there I said, "Beautiful sermon wasn't it."

Mrs. Bradford ignored me. She looked at Caprice and asked, "You'll be over for Easter dinner?"

Caprice looked at me. I answered for her, "Of course she will." Mrs. Bradford, my ex-wife and daughter walked away.

Caprice looked me again, "I won't go if you don't want me to."

"No," I told her, "I want you to go, but you've got to promise to tell me how Emily responded to the pony." I could tell she'd forgotten the pony.

Caprice considered, if Cayden were at Mrs. Bradford's he'd get to see first-hand his daughter's reaction. She thought it would be nice if there was some way she could get Mrs. Bradford to invite Cayden too, but she knew it was none of her business. She really felt sorry for him. She said, "I'll watch and I'll tell you when I get home tonight."

I guess I evinced what probably something of a rueful grin, "Tell Angie I talked to Matt Devereau. He'd like to interview her tomorrow."

Caprice asked me, "You think she has a chance?"

I replied, "It's a sure thing. I made him an offer he couldn't refuse." I had to chuckle at my remark. I took her arm and walked her back to the car. We drove back to my house in silence. A little after 2:00 she got her raincoat and the keys to the Lexus and drove over to Mrs. Bradford's. I watched and waved good bye as she drove off. I felt like shit.

++++++++++

After Caprice left I did some very uncharacteristic things. I got out a bottle of Jim Beam and poured myself a tall one, then I had another, then another. I got a little shit faced. I went upstairs and looked through all the shit I had in Uncle Mitchell's old trunk. By then it was almost 7:00 p.m. I finished off my seventh Jim Beam, sat down in one of the old peoples' rocking chairs and started to have a real good cry. I thought about the Oakridge Boys, 'I guess sometimes it doesn't hurt to hurt sometimes.'

++++++++++

Del gets to see Cayden's gift.

Cayden had asked me to get some pictures of Emily when she saw the pony. I have to admit, if I had a kid, that would have been what they call a golden moment. The look on the girl's face was priceless. It was the happiest I'd ever seen her. Angie was happy too. Mrs. Bradford smiled but never said much; at least I didn't hear her say anything.

Cayden's gift was the hit of the year. Too bad that little girl didn't know who gave it to her. I thought they could've let him at least watch from afar, but I knew Mrs. Bradford hated him as much as Angie did. I knew most of the things he'd done; I didn't think any of those things rose to the level of cruelty of not letting him at least see the priceless happiness on that little girl's face. I took a bunch of pictures and after a stop at my parents; I drove to Cayden's.

I got to Cayden's a little after 7:00. I heard him as soon as I walked in the front door. I know my uncle; the last thing he'd want was to have me see him drunk and crying, so I sat down at the dining room table. I figured Caprice would be home soon, and she'd know what to do. That thought kind of amazed me; she'd been around a week and already I thought of her as part of the family. It was like she was taking over. It kind of scared me. Cayden needed someone to run his life, but Caprice was scary. I mean she was a whore.

++++++++++

Caprice got back around 9:00 p.m.

Del's truck was out front. I pulled the Lexus in the garage and went in. Del was sitting on the sofa, "Where's Cayden?

"He's upstairs. He was drunk, I mean totally wiped when I got here. I think he's asleep now."

"Why, what's the matter?"

"He was upstairs crying his eyes out. I thought it was best to stay down here and wait for you. What do you think we should do?"

I walked over to the table. I looked through the heap of pictures Del had taken, "He missed a beautiful moment didn't he?"

"He hasn't seen them yet."

I bit my lip. I didn't know what to do, "Del you go on home now. Can you handle the farm tomorrow? I don't think Cayden will be able to."

He replied, "Sure Caprice. What are your plans?"

"I was supposed to drop Angie off at the library for her interview, and Cayden was planning on taking me a couple places. I guess Mrs. Bradford can handle Angie. I'll stay here and look after Cayden."

He breathed a sigh that I presumed was relief, "Thanks Caprice," He got his keys, but turned around.

Real fast he asked, "You won't hurt him?"

I waved him off with a hand and a smile, "No, I won't hurt him."

I stood at the door and wondered as Del pulled away. Things had sure changed a lot in a week. I'd changed a lot in a week. I was a filthy beaten almost suffocated whore, and that lonely man upstairs had me chained to a bed. Just this past Monday I figured Cayden to be no better than any other of a dozen pimps. And now, now where am I?

++++++++++

Monday morning

I was waiting with a hot cup of black coffee when Cayden woke up. It was 7:00 a.m. on the nose. It had been barely a week, but in some things I realized he was a reliable as a clock. He rolled over and through blurry eyes looked at me. I could tell his head probably felt like it was bigger than the Goodyear blimp. I handed him the coffee, "Here you are."

He looked at me and asked, "What happened? How did I get in here?"

I smiled, "You silly boy. You were dead drunk. I carried you in here and put you to bed."

He looked down beneath the covers at himself, "Where are my clothes?"

I took the half empty coffee cup back before he spilled any of it, "Hey look I couldn't put you to bed and leave you all dressed up now could I? I mean you still had on your Easter suit," I lowered my voice, tilted my head forward so he only got my eyes as I coyly looked up at him and added, "I could've chained you to the bed."

He gave me one of those 'did we do anything' looks I'd seen on a million men. I responded with a pretend frown, "Don't worry I didn't take advantage of you," then I reached down and wrapped my fingers around his scrotum. I smiled, "thought about it though." His penis was hard as a rock; probably a pee hard on but it still felt and looked good. I decided he needed a little teasing. I squeezed his pole and chided, "You men are always worried about how big you are. You guys just don't get it; most women are completely happy with an average penis," I had to say it. I just did, "Cayden I'm sorry; yours is a little on the small side."

He blushed.

Giggling, I climbed down on top of him, "I lied; you've got a very nice tool."

He tried to get up but I pushed him back down. He was a lot stronger than me, but his head probably felt like it weighed a ton, and I think he liked me being on top of him. I told him, "Del's got the farm today. I'm calling Mrs. Bradford in a little while. She'll take Angie to see Mr. Devereau. That means you've got nothing but me today, and I'm going to hold you to your promises. I think we should start with glasses and new teeth today."

He squirmed, "I have to get up."

I held his shaft in my hand. It was nice and thick. I knew he had to pee so I squeezed it and asked, "What's the magic word?"

He didn't hesitate; it must have been something from his childhood, "Please may I get up? I have to pee."

I followed him as he went to the bathroom. He saw the adjoining bedroom door was ajar. He gave me what was at first a questioning but quickly became a frightened look.

I nodded and said, "I saw what's in the chest."

His expression was pained, maybe annoyed.

"Look Cayden it's OK, no it's good, to love someone. It speaks well of you. I'm talking about the wonderful things you've done for Angie and your little girl. God knows I've seen and slept with lots of men. Most men are scum. Most of them are into how rich they are, how big their dicks are, or how hard their biceps are. I've seen your dick, and I've felt your biceps. Believe me you take a back seat to no man on those accounts, but the measure of your manhood isn't in your arms or your penis; it's in that chest. You're more than any ten men I've ever been with. Cayden it's good you're a farmer, because you could never be a pimp. Pimps only like women for what they can do for them. Most pimps hate women. You love women. You're one of a kind, a truly rare person. Now hurry up and piss. I want you back in bed. I know you won't touch me, but I'd like nothing better than to just hold you for a little while. I'd like to run my fingers through that shaggy head of hair you've got. Cayden when I'm with you I don't feel like a whore. I feel like I'm just another person. I'm glad you bought me."

He looked at me like I was crazy, then he peed and crawled back in bed, "If I could get a little more sleep..."

I interrupted him, "You just lie here while I hold you. Face the other way so I won't be tempted to take advantage of you. I might kiss you, but I won't make you have sex." I was going to say fuck, but somehow that word wouldn't fit with Cayden. I'm sure, having been in the army, he'd fucked his share of women, but a fucking wasn't what he needed. He lay there on his side. I climbed in behind him and wrapped him in my arms. I kissed the back of his neck and his cheek.

I squeezed him as tightly as I could. I mean it, if ever there was ever a man who needed some affection it was him. I'd been a whore since I don't know when. Faking affection is part of a whore's job. Laying there beside Cayden the affection I shared with him wasn't faked.

I thought this was really some shitty situation; I was at my best when it came to seducing stupid men. Cayden was one of the stupidest men I'd ever met, but all I wanted to do was what I was doing. I rubbed my hand over his head and down his cheek. They say some things are too good to be true, but what do you call it when the thing that's too good to be true actually turns out to be true? Yeah, he had me.

++++++++++

Cayden reflects on his circumstances.

Jesus my head hurts. That coffee she made tasted good. I'm just glad it was Jim Beam last night; if it had been Jack Daniels I'd probably be dead now. I remember once me and a bunch of guys skipped out of Fort Benning and drove down to the Jack Daniel's Distillery. I was a little disappointed. I thought we'd get free samples. Shit the place was even in a dry county.

I don't know what's happening to me. Caprice is driving me crazy. I wished I hadn't said I wouldn't fuck her. I don't think I'm man enough to hold out much longer. Christ her breath is warm on my neck. I'll bet her lips would taste pretty good right now. Gee I'd like to kiss her. What am I going to do? In the few days she's been here she's torn my whole world upside down. She's sleeping with my ex-wife. She's taken hold of my daughter, and now she's climbed right up my ass.

I have to face it; I am the dumb farmer she described. She's squirmed her way right into my heart. Her body is so warm and soft and dry; the way she's rubbing me, if I don't concentrate on something else I'm going to end up flooding the sheets with my semen. The idea that anyone would want to suffocate this woman is beyond me. They say whores make the best wives. I think I could believe it.

Caprice keeps pressing against me. She's got to know the more she tries to make me feel relaxed the more excited she makes me. She keeps rubbing her hand up and down my hip and thigh.

++++++++++

And Caprice:

I can't let him lie here this way. I'll just slip my left arm slowly under his shoulder. Now let me reach under and around like this. His left arm is extended outward, and I can sense he's got his right hand up beside his head. He's so muscular. I'll just reach under and wrap the fingers of my left hand around his right wrist. I know I could never hold him, but it might discourage him from resisting me. Now let me slide my right arm over his waist till I find his shaft; oh it's so big and warm and rigid. I can feel his blood pulsating inside it. I feel a wave of heat wash over me. Jesus, I just got the shivers! Let me take my fingers and slide them slowly up and down his pole, ah just like this. I feel him move. I hear him sigh. I wrap my fingers more tightly around his pole. He just pressed out with his hips so I can get its full length.

++++++++++

Jesus she's got me. I don't know if it's emotional or just physical. I don't think I can hold out.

++++++++++

I feel him. He's rolling over. He's facing me. Oh God, he has me in his arms. I lean up. He leans down. I smell the coffee on his breath. His lips cover mine. I feel his tongue as he pushes it inside my mouth. My tongue greets his.

++++++++++

I find her hips. I feel around for her bush. It's been trimmed up; must have been Angie. I find her Mons, I feel her labia; they're extruded. Gosh, she's soaking wet! I slowly push inside her. Oh she feels so hot, she's sopping wet. She's as excited as I am. I push all the way in. She's pressed herself tightly against me. She's using her muscles to more tightly enclose my rod. I slowly pull back. She's following me with her hips.

++++++++++

Together we slowly move back and forth in a slow steady rhythm. I feel him inside me. He's so big; I've felt bigger, but none this hot. He knows his way around women. He wants to take his time. I feel so completely filled up inside. I'm so absorbed. I can't get enough of him. His hands are in my hair. He's pulling me tightly to him.

++++++++++

I've never been with a woman like this. Maybe it's my hunger, maybe it's her. She's completely swallowed my shaft inside her pussy. I work back and forth. It's slippery. She keep's undulating with me. It's been so long. I can't hold out. I whisper in her ear, "Oh Caprice, oh darling."

++++++++++

I hear him; he called me darling, he used an endearment. He didn't say slut, or pig, or bitch, he said darling! I feel him. He feels so...so wonderful. I'm not fucking this man; I'm making love with this man. I don't feel exploited. I feel fulfilled. He just whispered my name. I reply; I don't use any of my well learned whore talk. I tell him what I really feel, "Cayden hold me. I need you," He's not fucking me; he's loving me. I lean as close as I can. I bite his ear. He's so deep inside me.

++++++++++

"Caprice, I need you. God I love the way you feel. You're mine Caprice. You belong to me!"

++++++++++

"Oh Jesus Cayden; take me, hold me, stay inside me, oh Cayden." He's arrived! I feel him as he ejaculates inside me. It's so hot! I'm on fire. I push against him as hard as I can, "God...Christ...take me, take me...I'm yours...Cayden take me, keep me...Oh God...how I want you," I start crying. I don't know why. I've never cried before. In all the years of sex, through all the years of meaningless mindless fucking I've never in my whole life felt like this about any man. Through my tears I cry, "Hold me Cayden...don't let me go."

That was so wonderful. I didn't have an orgasm. I never do, but he felt so...well...special... like specially good.

++++++++++

I'm through, at least for now. I feel myself getting smaller inside her. I don't want it to end. I don't pull out. She has both her hands around my head. She keeps kissing me. She's weeping. Does she feel the same way I feel? I think that she does. I finally whisper, "Caprice I want you to stay."

++++++++++

I hear him, oh do I hear him; I answer, "I'm here; I won't leave you Cayden," God I pray; is it me or is it just the sex? Is it truly him or is it just the sex for him?

He asks me, "Want to sleep awhile?"

I snuggle up under his chin, "Mm mm."

++++++++++

Angie gets her chance.

My mom drove me to the branch library just north of town; that's where Mr. Devereau agreed to see me. I'm so scared. I never tried to get a job like this before. Working at the library; that's a real job. What would I be doing? Am I good enough? Would they even consider me?

Mom took my hand before I got out of the car, "Now just relax and be yourself, and you'll do fine."

I wasn't so sure as I left the car. My legs felt rubbery as I walked to the front of the library and went in. I walked nervously to the check-out desk; an older grey haired lady was checking DVDs, "Hello my name is Angie Bradford. I'm here to see Mr. Devereau."

The grey haired lady pointed to some chairs by a door that led to an office, "Just have a seat over there. Mr. Devereau will see you shortly."

I went over and found a seat; three other women were also there.

One by one each of the other women were called up to the desk and led to an office in the back. Each one seemed to stay about ten minutes before they came back out. Finally I thought it was my turn, but I ended waiting another forty-five minutes before I was called. I was sent to the back where another younger woman handed me a job application. As soon as I looked at it I knew I was toast; they had spaces for college and prior experience, and I had neither. I filled the application out the best I could, and handed it over to the younger woman. I wondered why they hadn't given me the application earlier while I'd been seated out closer to the front. I returned to my seat and sat down to wait. It was another half hour before I was called in to see Mr. Devereau.

When I went in he offered me a chair. I remembered my high school training and sat very properly on the edge of the seat. I discreetly looked Mr. Devereau over. He was thin. He couldn't be much older than me. He looked muscular in a gymnasium sort of way. He had the softest most tender looking blue eyes. He had the look of the kind of guy I could easily fall for. Mr. Devereau was quietly scanning my application; at last he looked up, "I see you have no prior experience."

"No sir," I replied, "But I'm willing to learn."

carvohi
carvohi
2,561 Followers