The Curse of the Scots Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carvohi
carvohi
2,561 Followers

Friday turned out to be my day of days. I had my first post-operative bowel movement. It felt like I was passing a ton of ground glass. Boy did it hurt. After that my recovery went a lot faster.

Cayden hadn't forgotten about not having seen my rectum yet. I really didn't want him to look at me, but I finally gave in. I was wearing a skirt and a pair of loose fitting cotton panties. We went in the bedroom and I pulled my skirt up and turned around so he couldn't see my face. I lowered my panties and bent over. His remarks were disarming, and when he touched me back there it tickled.

++++++++++

Cayden gets an ass shot.

I finally got to see Caprice's rear. Angie had been checking it out and even cleaning it for her. So far Caprice hadn't let me come near her. At last I got to see what the big mystery was. She bent over for me. I knelt down behind her and looked it over closely, but when I reached up and touched her she jumped away.

She whipped around like a rattler, "Cayden please."

I was surprised, "Caprice we've already..."

She interrupted me, "Cayden I don't feel that way right now."

I hadn't planned on doing anything. I just wanted to look and maybe rub my hand over her cheeks. I tried to tell her, "Caprice I wasn't trying to start anything I just wanted..."

She stopped me again, "No Cayden don't; please don't. I can't. I just can't."

I did get in a word, "Is it just that you're suddenly modest or is it something else?"

I told him, "It's modest and something else too."

I asked, Yeah like what?"

She said, "It's you. I don't want you to..."

I got pissed and left the room. I heard her start to sob as I left. I wondered what I did?

++++++++++

More medicine for the girl.

Three weeks later I was back at another doctor's office for a second operation. I never tried to explain why I couldn't let him look at me, and Cayden never brought it up again.

This time it was Doctor Mensus. Mensus was a colleague of Dr. Winthrop's. This surgery was for my vagina. Before we met the doctor all I knew was that it was called vaginal rejuvenation so I'd looked it up on the Internet. That's another funny thing. The guy Vince in Pennsylvania had an email account. I knew what it was, but never, not once, even thought about checking it out. Vince and all the stuff that I used to be was about as far away from me now as the Kalahari Desert.

Anyway Dr. Mensus explained the procedure wasn't as new as some people suggested; they'd been doing it in Europe for years. He explained the process would be accomplished with laser technology.

The doctor took me back to his examination room; one of his nurses followed us. From the moment the three of us were alone I knew this doctor had been around women like me before. Believe me I've been around some doctors, and some of them can be pretty bad. I'd been around the ones who always expected a blow job before they made their examination. This one; he knew what he was doing. He had that filthy look only a whore doctor could have. His nurse knew too. He set up one of those plastic corrugated curtains so the nurse couldn't see. He knew, his nurse knew, and I knew too; he wasn't supposed to do that.

When I was young and two or three of us whores were examined at the same time the others made me go first. I found out why pretty quick. People have a pretty high regard for doctors, and for the most part I'm inclined to agree, but there are some pretty bad ones out there. Some of them are just sadistic bastards. Tell me who's more vulnerable than a whore brought to a doctor's office by her pimp?

Well I was behind this curtain with this doctor. He looked at me and murmured, "I'm going to make you beautiful." He took his index finger and traced it over my lips. I mean the lips of my mouth. In the past that would have been my signal to take his finger and either take it in my mouth and suck it or lick and kiss it.

I did neither. I clenched my teeth and asked quietly and firmly through tight lips, "I need Cayden."

The doctor immediately stepped back; he removed the curtain and told the nurse to get my companion. The doctor knew right away; I might be a whore, but I wasn't available. As far as he was concerned I was somebody's private stock! It felt good too.

Cayden came in and stood self-consciously looking around at the medical equipment in the room. He had no idea how good I felt with him in there with me.

++++++++++

After the exam the doctor sat me and Cayden down and explained what he would be doing. The way he explained it the procedure sounded like he was Moses about to part the Red Sea. I thought, 'more like closing the Red sea than parting it'. He said, "Essentially Ms. Fischer what we'll be doing is remodeling your vaginal canal and associated mucus membrane. It really involves two surgeries. We'll improve your vaginal muscle tone, and we'll reshape your labia minora, labia majora, Mons pubis, and perineum. Ms. Fischer when I'm finished you're privates will not only look younger, but they'll feel younger."

He went further, "Think of it; that is the vaginoplasty, as something of a face lift for your private parts. I've checked you thoroughly. I imagine you've had occasions, perhaps when coughing or laughing when you've involuntarily experienced some urine loss; that will end. I imagine, at your age, you're thirty I believe; you've experienced some decrease in sexual fulfillment due to a loss of sensation owing to the larger size of your vaginal canal. When I'm finished you'll find a completely new world of sexual satisfaction. He almost giggled, "You'll look and feel like a little girl," then he got more serious, "Ms. Fischer you'll look younger, feel younger, your sexual confidence and sense of personal fulfillment will increase dramatically as you realize greater personal enjoyment for yourself and as you add to the pleasure of your sexual partner," with that he looked confidently at Cayden.

I didn't look at Cayden. I didn't want him to know what I was thinking, but I was thinking that I was getting afraid to have sex with him again. I think I could have done the doctor right there on his desk, but Cayden would have had to leave the room. Even though he knew about me; for some reason I'd become afraid to let Cayden face what I'd done and what I was. It was like I could still be a whore; I just couldn't be Cayden's whore or a whore around him. I didn't think of what we'd done together that one time as being like that, and I never wanted anything like the way I used to be to happen with Cayden, not ever. I was afraid to tell him how I felt. I know he'd get mad.

Honestly, my feelings about Cayden are starting to scare me. I'd been thinking I had no right to have feelings for Cayden. I couldn't get past the fact that I was a whore, or at least I used to be a whore. What I mean is I've become a person again, a real person, and he's the one who's done it, but he still knows what I was.

I think I'm starting to believe I can be something else. Cayden's done something to me that makes me want to not be what I was. Cayden is a dumb farmer, and though I'm beyond thinking about stealing from him I can't see myself as being good enough to be around him, at least not for long. I know I'd only ruin his life. Then there's Angie; he loves Angie, he belongs with Angie, and I'm pretty sure Angie loves him. I care too much about Angie to ruin any chance she might have at happiness. I know what the problem is; I'm in the way. I know what the other problem is too; I'm getting a bad case of morals.

++++++++++

Cayden's displeasure.

Still looking at Cayden the doctor added, "In fact, if the two of you like," he looked back at me, "I can personalize the shape and appearance of your companion's labia." He pulled some pictures from a manila folder, "I have here some examples. If you'll look, I even have one here where a young lady opted to have her labia modified so that it took on the appearance of a rose. Would either of you be interested in something like that?"

Cayden had been watching the doctor's facial expressions since he'd completed his examination, and I could tell he didn't like the smirk he saw. The doctor had seen my tattoos; certainly he'd seen the small barcode across my shoulder blades and those awful black pseudo-runes just above the hairline of my vaginal patch. Cayden had scouted the Internet and found a site that had explained their meaning. The runes were intended to mean whore-slave.

He'd already bought a laser repair kit. Early on I'd said I liked my tattoos, but this was one place I knew he'd be putting his foot down. I don't think the little butterfly on my ass, or the little lily on my breast bothered him so much, but the other things I was sure he'd be removing whether I liked it or not. I agreed with him. I wanted them gone.

Cayden put his hands on the doctor's desk top, "Dr. Mensus my good friend Ms. Fischer has a past. I'm sure your examination revealed something of that, but neither she nor I are interested in making her more sexually provocative. It's our desire to see that she's able to return to the status of a happy normal young woman. I want Caprice to be a happy person; not a reinvigorated courtesan."

I blushed at Cayden's remarks. He'd put the doctor in his place. I knew I shouldn't, but I put my arm through Cayden's. Somehow when he talked up for me like that I felt clean. He was my 'Prince Charming'. That scared me. I didn't want to change that feeling. Cayden talked up for me like I was somebody, like I was somebody who mattered; it was like when he went out and got in a fight for me. In my fantasies I could see myself staying with him forever. That was silly; I knew it could never happen.

The doctor smiled, "I can assure you, when I finish Ms. Fischer will look and feel like she did when she was a happy teenaged girl. No additional enhancements need to be performed for that."

Cayden looked from the doctor and then to me, "That's what I want. I want Caprice to be happy. I want that more than anything."

I watched the doctor out of the corner of my eye as he and Cayden exchanged knowing looks; it made me feel like a child. Then Cayden looked at me and asked, "I want this for you. Do you want it for yourself?"

I nodded and then kissed his arm; I was at loss for words, "I...uh...Cayden..." I leaned forward and kissed his cheek. It was stupid thing to do. I wanted him to...well. I shouldn't lead him on. I'm not good enough. I'm not right for him.

The doctor looked at Cayden, and then at me, "I take that as an affirmation of what I'll be doing."

There was extra moisture in my eyes. I only nodded. Cayden nodded too.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A few days later I got a surprise.

Well surprise, surprise! I got my period. I even got cramps! I sent Cayden out for sanitary napkins. I had been worried. At least maybe I've got one ovary going. Maybe I'm fertile? Gee I hope so. If I am maybe I'll stay. Maybe I could give Cayden another baby. I'd like that. I'd like that a lot!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Two weeks later I was signed in at a Wilmington hospital; the following morning Dr. Mensus performed the procedures, and that afternoon I was in a private room under the watchful eyes of both Cayden and Angie.

Normally I would have been discharged after one night, but since Cayden was paying for everything he insisted on an extra night. Mrs. Bradford drove Angie home after the first day. Cayden slept in a chair in my room the second night. He doted on me and pampered me in much the same way I'd cared for him after he'd been beaten up at the Wagon Wheel. It was getting harder to keep my composure around him. I was falling in love, and I knew I couldn't let that happen. We didn't talk much at the hospital, but when he got me back home, I mean to his farm, Cayden turned into a chatterbox.

The morning we were supposed to leave I was so weak I couldn't keep him from looking at my pussy or my rear end. He held up a mirror and I could see the red places and the bruises that had already started to emerge. I couldn't believe it. I couldn't begin to count how many men had looked at me down there, but when Cayden looked I blushed. He saw me too. He leaned forward and softly kissed my pussy and then my ass. I can't describe the way his lips felt on my body; his touch sent a shiver up my back. That's when I knew. I really knew. I had to find a way to get away before I messed up his life even worse than it already was.

++++++++++

The drive back from the hospital was quiet. I dosed and day dreamed most of the way. I know it was stupid but I pretended we were married. I pretended he was taking me home where he would take care of me for the rest of my life. There's nothing worse than imagining a future you know you can't have.

We hadn't been in the living room more than thirty minutes before he started on me, "I know you don't want me to, but tomorrow I'm going to start removing some of these tattoos."

I didn't care what he did to me. I tried to play it cool, "Which ones are you going to remove?"

"The bar code is gone, and the stupid runes will be next to go. I think I'll leave the butterfly alone. It's a much lighter set of inks, and you may not know but it's the lighter, not the darker, ink that's the hardest to get rid of. There's no sense is causing you more pain, I mean discomfort, than necessary."

I told him, "I'll do whatever you want. You can even give me more if you like."

He reminded me he wasn't into tattoos, but he did have something to say, "Caprice I wouldn't change a thing about the way you look, but if I can't get these black horrors completely off maybe we could go someplace together and find things that you would like."

"I'd like that Cayden. I'd like it even better if they were things you liked." Why did I say that? I can't stay. I have to leave, not because I want to but because I know I can't stay.

He took my hands in his, and helped me to my feet, "I want you to lie down a while. I'm supposed to go out tonight. Angie's coming over, and she's bringing Emily and Mrs. Bradford."

I let him help me to bed. I wished Angie would let him stick around a few minutes. I keep thinking she's taken the thing with her child a little too far. I might have to say something.

++++++++++

Angie and Emily and Mrs. Bradford did come over later that night. Cayden left for the library. It was Angie's night off, and he wanted to see Matt Devereau. While he was gone we women played games with Emily. I didn't bring up what I wanted to say to Angie about leaving or about trying to be nicer to Cayden.

++++++++++

Angie and Matt.

Matt invited me out today. He said he'd like to take me to a presentation being made by a young author. He said it's only fiction, but he read it and liked it. He thought we could attend the discussion and then later we could go out to dinner. I told him I'd think about it. He told me not to wait too long since he had to arrange for tickets. I waited about ten minutes and told him I'd go.

++++++++++

Caprice on the mend.

Cayden's turned into something of a perv. Dr. Mensus warned us that there might be some discharge. He told us some secretion was normal, but if it got too heavy or if it showed any pink I should stay in bed.

I think Cayden is trying to pull something over on me. I caught that yellow green goo right away and went to Walmart and bought several packets of Kotex. Cayden saw the Kotex and went out and bought a bunch of adult throwaway diapers. I didn't know what they were called. Cayden said they were called Depends.

Since then he's turned into some kind of obsessive creep. He won't let me walk anywhere. He says he doesn't trust Angie to keep me in bed so he got Aurora to agree to come by during the day. Aurora's supposed to be studying for something; L. SATs I think she called them. Anyway she's getting ready for law school, and Cayden's got her playing warden all day. What really sucks is now there's no time for Angie and me. Aurora's in on everything.

++++++++++

I'm going nuts, and Cayden's having the time of his life. Just last night he had me nearly doing cartwheels on the sofa. I can only imagine what's going on in his mind. I don't mean this in a bad way, but Cayden keeps calling me a cunt. He says he doesn't mean it to hurt; it's something he learned in the army. He says cunt is an acronym for women's thought processes; it means Can't Understand Normal Thinking!

Yeah, I can easily imagine what he's thinking. I mean I hear him all night long, "Caprice you know you need to wear these diapers."

He laughs at me and says things like, "You remember what the doctor said; any discharge is to be taken seriously. You know how I worry."

I tell him, "For Christ's sake Cayden; you don't need to clean me every half hour?"

He says, "We can't risk infection; come on now let's pull the diaper open and see what we've got." That's when he gets the diaper open and looks me over, "Mm," he say, "she's a sweet little puss, but she's looking a little gooey. I think we better clean her up."

I watch as for what seems like the fiftieth time since dinner as he takes a cotton swab, wets it and pats my vagina clean. I tell him, "Cayden this is embarrassing."

He holds my hands above my head so I can't do anything, "Come on Caprice. I have to pat it dry."

I whimper, "Come on Cayden; stop pulling my labia apart. It tickles."

He grins at me, "But I have to look inside."

I whine, "Cayden you just don't look. Cut it out I have to lie here real still while you get all close, and it isn't necessary for you to fondle my insides with the tips of your fingers. And stop kissing me down there!" I tell him think he's a sadist.

He purrs, "But I like kissing you down there. You're so sweet and soft."

I try to fight him off, "Cayden you're too close. I mean every time? Besides it's not so much the kiss Cayden," I try to twist away but he has my hands held so tightly. "Come on Cayden, Jesus, it's not the kiss so much; it's the way you do it. You don't have to kiss each and every fold. Cayden stop kissing my clitoris and you don't have to remoisten everything with your tongue. My god Cayden it's just a vagina! Cayden this isn't fair. I know what you're doing. Now stop!" He gets me in tears.

He knows what he's doing, and it's working too. The whole time he's home I'm in a constant state of sexual agitation. The worst is when he thinks it's time to go to bed. I'm never tired. I try to tell him, "Cayden I'm not tired. Can't we stay up a little longer? I want to watch my shows," I especially like CSI," he won't let me stay up that late.

He comes back with the same line, "Now Caprice you remember what Dr. Mensus said; you're supposed to get plenty of rest and no moving around."

I'm totally distracted, "Cayden all I do is lie around all day. Then you come home and play with my pussy. It's not fun anymore. You won't even let me walk to the bedroom, and it's all of fifteen feet."

Crap then he goes at it again, "Caprice I can't take a chance on this. I'm carrying you until I'm satisfied you won't have an accident."

I love and I hate it, "Cayden put me down! I'm not a baby!" Oh shit, "Stop snuggling me! God damn it, stop kissing my tits. They're sensitive!"

The bastard has to carry me every place. He carries me like I'm a fucking baby, "Put me down on the bed. I can walk," Where's he going now? Not back in the bathroom. I hear the water running, "Oh no Cayden! Not another douche!"

If I try to climb out of bed he's back in like a laser, "No you don't girl. I'll just get you back in bed. Here let me get beside you. Mm, this is nice. Let me just clean your puss out again. Then I'll get the enema bag!"

This goes on all night long. I can hardly stand it, "Cayden your penis is pressing against the lower part of my vagina. Oh please honey you know how that makes me feel."

carvohi
carvohi
2,561 Followers