The Customer

Story Info
About a fantasy of a husband seeing his wife shared.
3.2k words
3.54
43k
27
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nitejunky
nitejunky
27 Followers

My wife and I have been married for over 18 years. We are both 46 years old. The last few years I had a fantasy of watching my wife have sex with another man. Several times during sex we roll played different scenarios but we never tried to realize the fantasy because my wife didn't want it to happen.

Often my wife told me the stories of men hitting on her at work. Younger and older men alike. They gave her gifts like snacks, drinks and sometimes even jewelry. Some of the men, mostly the older ones, were regulars and they always came to her cash register.

This always turned me on, when she told me how one of them had hit on her at work. Many times I tried to discreetly encourage my wife to go in on the advances of some of the men that hit on her and that I wouldn't be jealous. But she always said no that isn't going to happen, as she loves only me.

I had all but given up on the idea of letting my wife have sex with another man with me there or not. When my wife comes home around 9:30pm after work. She works at a local supermarket. While we are lying in bed she tells me about an older guy that was always friendly, bringing her gifts and hitting on her at work is back. She hadn't seen him in a while. He had explained to her that he lived in Canada, but often came to our island Aruba, because he has a business here and also to avoid the cold winter in Canada. This time he asked her to go out on a date. To have dinner with him and drinks and maybe after go with him to his hotel.

At first my wife said thanks but no. But when she finished with counting all his items and giving him his change back she wrote her cell number on the receipt and told him to call her where they should meet for dinner.

As soon as the guy left her register with a big grin on his face my wife called me to tell me she had a date tonight with one of the gentlemen that always hits on her. I was stunned, turned on, excited and a bit scared all at ones. I couldn't wait for her to get home and tell me all. I thought I am going to surprise her with some sexy lingerie and clothes. So I left to go shopping.

When my wife got home she grabbed me and kissed me hard and told me she loved me very much. She told me the guy was one of the older gentlemen, about 55 with grey hair but in very good shape.

I told her I had a surprise for her in the bedroom.

She went in to the bed room and saw the clothes and shoes I had bought for her to wear tonight on her first date. Some black stiletto's, nice lacy black tong panties with matching garter belt and stockings and a matching half cup lacy pushup bra, too show of her boobs in the tight fitting little black dress with a deep v neck to show of lots of cleavage. The dress was also very short, just a little over her beautiful bum and we a very low open back, almost to the crack of her butt.

While I waited in the living room my wife showered and got dressed and put on her make up. Some black eyeliner and cherry red lipstick.

My jaw practically dropped to the floor when I saw her come in to the living room all dressed up. She looked hot, not slutty but very classy and very sexy. I had an instant hard-on.

Right than her taxi arrived to take her to the restaurant where she would meet up with Jim. Before she left I took a few pictures with my cell and hugged her goodbye. She told me not to wait up because she could be very late or very early, with a devious smile one her face.

The next few hours were torture for me, horny scared and anxious to know what my wife and Jim were doing. I tried to distract myself by watching television and playing some games on video games. But nothing helped and I got tired so around 2 am I went to bed.

When I woke up tired the next morning around 7:30 am from a bad night. Where I tossed and turned and never really got to sleep. Mostly from letting my imagination run wild. Trying to think of every possible scenario. I noticed my wife had not come home. I took my phone from the night stand to check for messages.

There was one message from my wife. When I opened the message to read it said:

"Hi, this is Jim, it's about 4 am right now. Your wife just fell asleep next to me. Thanks for letting her go on a date with me. We have had a really nice time so far and I plan on enjoying her some more later when we wake up before I send her home. Here are some pictures we have taken and had taken of us of the date."

The first picture was of them sitting at the table in the restaurant when they just received the food. A picture of them toasting a glass of Champaign, a picture of them kissing at the table. These were all taken by someone else. Probably a waiter. Then there was a picture inside a taxi on the back seat kissing. One of Jim's hand up my wife's dress. One where he had her boobs out and was sucking a nipple. One with her lips around his cock.

I got turned on looking at the pictures, especially the one of my wife licking Jim's cock head with her tongue. She really looked slutty in that picture.

I got up and took a cold, cold shower. Got dressed and had some breakfast. By the time I was done cleaning up the kitchen it was about 9:30 am. I decided to call my wife and ask her when she was planning on coming home or if she wanted me to come and pick her up.

I called her phone. A male voice answered. It was Jim. He said, "Ah you must be Jon the husband of Lisa. Lisa is in the bathroom getting cleaned up I guess. I will tell her you called. Oh and thanks for letting her go out with me. She told me it had been your fantasy to have her fuck another man. Well, your fantasy has been full filled. Ok got to go."

Before I could say anything he had hung up the phone. I stared at the phone in disbelieve. Wondering what was happening. Thinking that maybe I should go and find her. I was just about to change and go get her when the phone rang again.

It was Lisa, telling me that everything was fine and that she would be home soon. I the background I heard Jim jell out that Lisa would bring me a surprise. I wondered what it was.

About an hour and 30 minutes later a taxi pulled up at the house and Lisa got out. When she came in the house she hugged and kissed me passionately. She told me she wanted to take a shower and gave me a DVD saying that was from Jim and I should watch it while she was in the shower.

After I heard the water running in our bath I went to the living room and popped the DVD in the player and hit play. The screen flickered on and there I saw what I presumed Jim's face. He Smiled and said to enjoy the video of this hot slut wife he had the pleasure to fuck all night.

The screen went black for a second or two and when it came back I saw Lisa and Jim kissing in the restaurant. Lots of tongue was visible. I could hear Jim say that if the kissing was any indication of what was going to happen tonight he would be in for a very wild and good time.

The scene then switched to what looked like Lisa and Jim in a cab fondling each other. Jim's hand was all up Lisa's dress and Lisa had her had resting back against the back seat of the cab. Jim spread her legs wider apart and I could see he was finger fucking my wife in the cab. His hand was all wet from the juices that were freely flowing from my wife's pussy.

Looking into the camera he said "What a slut this milf is. I am going to enjoy her very much. Look how soaking wet her cunt already is."

Jim was finger fucking my wife pretty hard and fast, he had 4 fingers up her pussy and was rubbing her clit with his thumb. My wife was now moaning loudly. The camera panned to the driver who had adjusted his rear view mirror so he could enjoy the show. He could see right up my wife's pussy and also see her boobs which Jim had fished out of her dress for him to see.

I heard Jim ask the driver if he liked what he saw. If this was a hot whore.

The driver just smiled and nodded in the mirror.

Again the scene changed. This time it appeared to be inside a hotel room. My wife lying on her back with just her heels on and spread wide waiting to be fucked. Then I saw a man appear into few. Couldn't see his face just his big hard dick and then his fat ass as he was about to mount my wife.

I was glued to the screen watching how my wife was going to be penetrated by another man than me for the first time. This got me so excited and horny. I was sporting a pretty stiff hard-on watching the big purple mushroom shaped head push and penetrate my wife's pussy. As the head popped into my wife I could hear her gasp and moan. Slowly the cock was pushed further and further up my wife's soaking wet pussy.

"Yeah, fuck me hard and deep with that big cock of yours. Take me, make me yours."

Then the cock was almost pulled out, just the tip of the head was inside her married hole. With one thrust it all disappeared again deep inside my wife.

By now I had my cock out and was massaging and jerking it as I watched the action on screen. Never would I have taught of watching something so hot, so erotic. I let my cock go or I would explode immediately.

The camera changed to a side few and now I could see how the guy was pounding my wife in a good pace and with long and deep strokes. Every time he hit rock bottom my wife grunted. Also the slapping of flesh on flesh was clearly audible.

The camera switched to show a close up of my wife's face. Showing how she was clearly enjoying the fucking she was receiving. Sometimes she had her eyes close other moments she was looking straight into the camera showing the lust and longing for climax in her eyes. Also I could hear her moan clearly. Then I saw the guys big hand wrap around my wife's throat and squeeze closed choking her.

My wife's love this and it makes her cum hard and fast.

The guy really started to pound her hard and calling her a fucking slut, telling her to take it like the whore she now is.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as her whole body started to shake and tremble wildly as her first orgasm crashed over her. The hand around her throat tightened the grip even further as she was having an earth shattering orgasm and I could see her eyes open wide, almost popping out of their sockets as the grip around her throat was increased and her orgasm hit its peak.

When he let her throat go, my wife was gasping for air and totally red faced. But the guy didn't stop pounding my wife's pussy. Slowed down a bit and then pulled out leaving a gaping hole for me to few.

My wife was flipped over on to her hands and knees and her legs were spread apart giving a good few of her well used pussy and her tight rose but. The guy rubbed his cock on my wife's slit getting it all wet and pushed it in pumping her a few times. At the same time he rubbed first his thumb on her asshole then slowly pushed and inserted a finger up my wife's asshole.

Now I have fucked my wife up her ass many times and she was still an anal virgin when I did. So it was exciting to see another guy prepping her to fuck her asshole.

Slowly the head of this guy's dick was pressed against my wife's butthole and I could witness how my once so prim and proper wife was being sodomized by a stranger. I loved it.

Meanwhile I heard the water stop running, so I guess the tub was full and my wife was now soaking in the tub.

Back to the TV, the guy was really pounding my wife's ass hard. Spanking her ass every other stoke and pulling her head back so the camera could capture her face as he was fucking her ass good. Again as my wife was about to cum Jim started choking her.

What a beautiful few was it to see her orgasm as she was being choked by another man. She was almost passed out so she got some good bitch slaps in her face to bring her back to reality.

Still Jim had not unloaded. Damn for an older guy he sure had a good stamina and staying power.

A few times he took his dick all the way out so you could see both holes totally gaping wide open and her pussy was dripping a steady stream of her juices.

The camera panned out so I got few of the both on the bed. He pulled both her arms backward and pulled her up as he fucked her hard. In her ass.

"That's it bitch take my cock up your ass like a good slut. I bet your husband doesn't fuck you like this he?" Jim grunted while keeping up the steady assault on my wife's ass.

About 45 minutes in to the DVD Jim yelled to my wife that she should get on her knees in front of him and suck his cock. Straight out of her butthole she took the cock in her mouth and started sucking and licking it like if her life depended on it.

After a minute or so Jim told her to open her whore mouth and look at him as he started to jerk off over her face, blasting rope after rope of thick white cum all over my wife's pretty face. Cum landed everywhere. In her eyes, nose, hair and mouth. I was totally turned on and almost getting a heading from being super horny that I stood up, leaving TV and DVD player on and ran to the bath room to go fuck my wife.

When I got to the bath room my wife was just toweling of. I just grabbed her and bent her over, making her grip the toilet bowl as I pushed my 7.5" cock all the way up her now loose and well fucked cunt.

I just fucked her hard and fast not caring if she was enjoying it, just wanting to cum myself. Because I was already so worked up it didn't take long for me to unload a huge load in her gaping hole. As I pulled out, my cum was flowing back out of her out stretched pussy.

We took a leisurely shower together and dried each other of and walked back naked in to the living room where the DVD was still playing. I apparently missed about 30 minutes of footage. But on the screen I could see my wife riding Jim in reversed cow girl position, with his cock buried deep in her pussy. Her 38C boobs with rock hard nipples were bouncing nicely as she was moving up and down on his fucking pole. She had her head tilted backwards as she was having another earth shattering orgasm and Jim was thrusting deep in her and grunting hard as he dumped a load in my wife's unprotected pussy without wearing a condom.

After the both came they collapsed on the bed cuddling and the screen faded to black to reappear with Jim's grinning face in view. He was talking into the camera telling the audience that saw this video how good it was to fuck a married woman and turn the in the sluts. He also said he was looking forward to seeing more of this slut and that he was going to prepare a gang bang for her with some of his friends. He was also thanking her husband for being so understanding and open minded and letting his wife enjoy and explore her sexuality with others to. He was looking forward to having his wife as one of his personal submissive sex toys when he was in town. Also to be shore to look up his blog on tumblr and his posts on xhamster of this video. Further he was planning to make this married slut and Internet whore and post many of her pictures on different websites like wifeposter.com and others.

I almost flipped when I heard that. So I wanted to call Jim immediately and tell him that that was unacceptable. I took my wife's phone and looked up his number and called.

When he picked up he said, "Ah, I was waiting for you call. Did you enjoy the video? There is lots more footage I have that is not on the DVD. Your wife was an awesome fuck and I am looking forward to fuck my bitch again soon."

I told him he couldn't post any video or pictures on any website what so ever. He just laughed at me and said that he wouldn't as long as I wouldn't obstruct him of having his whore whenever he wants and using her as he pleases. She could be my wife but she was his property, he owned her, she was now his bitch.

My wife just sat in silence on the sofa next to me waiting for me to finish my call. When I did she looked at me and asked if I was angry with her. I looked at her and asked her if she had enjoyed herself. She answered yes, that she had loved being used, but that she loved me and loves the way I make love to her. But that she felt really good also being a slut for other men.

I told her I was happy that she did it once and that she full filled one of my fantasies, but that I need to think of this being something more permanent in our lives.

She said she understood and we should talk it out but that she really would like to keep seeing Jim. She would like to be fucked by both Jim and me.

The End

nitejunky
nitejunky
27 Followers