The Customer (Dexter's Saga) Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I, too, would want to be assured that this agent is reliable, able to meet with me and deliver the information to you. We will need a sign or safe place or something workable."

The Director thought about it for a while then took out two $100 dollar bills and said, "Buy yourself a nice signet ring with the letter "D" on it. Putting this ring on your finger will let him know you want to set up a meeting. Since I will have bawled him out for not fully reporting your entrance into the Judge's life to us in the first place, I'm sure he will keep a close eye on you from now on. In addition, if you do decide to go back in, I will introduce the two of you and give you a chance to set up some means of working together. Do you think this will work?"

Handing the money back to the Director Jessie said, "Let me think about it. That sounds too complicated and I like to keep things simple. I still have not decided if I'm going back into that 'nut house'. I want to take a day or two to relax. I'll let you know after that. I need some R&R."

"Good. That will give me time to call in my agents and find out what the hell is going on there. If you do decide to go back, I'm going to put you in as agent-in-charge. It will be your show to run," the Director stated, jamming his cigar into the ashtray and grinding it out. "Do you have comfortable accommodations in town? Is there anything you need?"

"Yes. I'm at the Motel on 6th Street. I could use some I.D., a car, some money and papers," Dexter (Jessie) said.

"Sure I'll have my receptionist get them for you. I'm having them made out in the name of Jessie Benson. Make sure that you turn them in before you go back. I don't think it would be a good idea for the Judge to get his hands on them. Is there anything else you might want me to get the receptionist to do for you?"

"Yes. Tell me, is there a nice place to have dinner in this town?" Dexter asked. Then smiling he inquired, "Speaking about that receptionist outside - are you and she... is she taken.....?"

"No, she is single as far as I know. She has dated a few of the men here, but nothing serious. She is a smart woman with top security clearance. According to what I hear from some of the guys, she is a lot of fun. Why not ask her yourself?"

To be continued...

12