The Daddy Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wakedad8
wakedad8
289 Followers

I picked up the pace of finger thrusts and moved my other hand to focus on her clit. I rubbed her little clit quickly hoping I could get her to orgasm. No sooner had that though crossed my mind, when she surprised me with one.

"Oh my god Daddy, I'm cumming. Keep playing with my clit."

I continued to rub as her body tensed up and her tight little tummy began to tremble with spasms. Her knees where shaking and she was arching her back, pushing her pussy mound as tightly to my hand as she could.

"Fuck yeah, I'm cumming Daddy, you're making your little girl cum."

I could feel her pussy muscles clamp tightly around my finger and then her knees clamped together trapping my finger deep in her slick cunt. Her pussy really began to juice up and it was dripping down my hand and her butt crack onto the couch. Her breathing was erratic and her body was out of control.

After a moment, she finally began to come down from her new found high. Her body relaxed and she took some deep cleansing breaths. Her legs and quivering cunt let go of my hand and I was able to lay back and savor the moment. Damn, my step-daughter just let me get her off. What a little slut, but holy shit, what a pervert I am for doing it.

"Wow that felt good. You are quite the pervert aren't you Daddy?"

"Well, after all, you are the one who started it, so I just made sure to finish it. You ready to move on to the next level? You wanna get fucked by Daddy or what? That's what this is all about, right? Fucking your step-dad?"

"Yep, you're right, but I think we need to take it slow. I sure don't want mom finding out."

"No problem Danni, just let me know when you're ready."

"Well, I can at least get you off, since you did me, how's that?"

"Sure, why not."

With that, she hopped off me and pulled my ass to the edge of the couch and spread my legs. She kneeled down and had a very excited yet nervous look on her face. I could tell that she really was intrigued by all this, but wasn't exactly sure how to go about it. She ran her hands up the insides of my thighs and barely up my shorts. She tickled all around the leg opening of my shorts for a few minutes and then finally reached up inside.

She seemed startled at first when she quickly touched my jewels, as I do not wear drawers, which I think she was expecting. Then she grinned and proceeded to touch my hard cock. She looked me in the eyes and licked her lips. I figured I would help her out a little and lifted my ass off the couch. She tugged my shorts down in one swift move and stared wide eyed at my hard cock.

She leaned in and gently licked my head with just the tip of her tongue. She flicked it ever so slightly which gave me just enough sensation to feel great. She leaned over the side and dragged her tongue up and down the side of my veiny shaft. Her hand went to my ball sack and she used her finger tips to provide even more pleasure. She even rubbed my taint, which really gave my erection a boost.

After a few moments, she lifted herself up a little higher and opened her mouth wide. She took my bulbous knob into her mouth and sucked it like a lollipop. She made some little sucking and slurping noised which added to the excitement. She even kept looking me in the eye with a slutty little look, which really blew me away. Then she started taking my length further and further into her moist mouth.

Hot little Danni, sucked and slurped her way into her first Daddy blow job and she did it quite well. She was pretending to be inexperienced and naive, but she did just great. The she settled back down on the floor and proceeded to jerk me off. She used some really tight long slow strokes and made sure to make some serious eye contact.

"I want your jizzy Daddy. I want you to shoot it on me."

"I think I could do that for you."

Her grip tightened as she picked up the pace and was really beating me off with intensity. She had a wide eyed excited look, expecting to see my cum shooting out onto her. I was more than glad to do it.

"Here it comes baby, get ready for Daddy's jizzy. Ahhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh!"

Her face was lined up perfectly for my first blow. I delivered a warm thick blast of cum that hit her square on the lips. She smiled in response and kept jerking. I planted the remaining blasts of man juice on her upper chest and it dribbled down into her cleavage. She kept milking my cock, getting every last little bit out. She licked the cum from her lips and smiled with satisfaction. She leaned in and sucked the last drops from my pulsing head and her fingers. She sat back and grinned like she just got the best birthday present ever.

"This is going to be fun Daddy, we just have to be very careful."

"Yes we do, let's just be patient and not try to force anything."

The next several days were quite nerve racking. We would steal some glances occasionally, but she did quite well, by not getting goofy about it at all. I was dying to figure out my next move and I am more than sure she was doing the same. It just seemed like every minute lasted forever. My wife informed me that she had to go for an overnight trip, which gave me the time I need to get in Danni's pants again.

Sue left early in the morning and I was off for the next 2 days myself. Of course, Danni got up and pranced around the house in her tight little PJ's and looked oh so scrumptious. We both knew what was coming but neither of us really spoke of it. I figured, it that the situation would present itself somehow, and I didn't want to push too hard. Sure enough, my patience would pay off, as Danni had showered and gotten into one of her new bikinis. She loves the ones that tie up high on the sides of her hips and the tops are the sliding triangle tops. Her little boobs looked quite adorable in the top and her bottoms were pleasantly snug. I could just barely detect the puffiness of her ripe little pussy lips through the material as it stretched tightly across her smooth snatch.

"I don't know why I bothered to put this on, I have a wild hunch it will be on the floor very soon."

"You're probably right Danni, but leave it on for now, you look totally sexy in it."

Danni looked down at my crotch and could tell that I was hard already.

"Looks like you approve of my new suit. I picked it out just for you Daddy. I know how you like to peek out your bedroom window while we are in the pool."

That kinda caught me off guard a little, but I recovered quickly, as we have already experienced some touchy stuff and I figured I could BS my way through it.

"I guess I get a little worked up with all you hot girls there. But you and Shay are the ones that I really watch."

"Oh, so you like Shay, do you? I'm sure she would love to hear that, she might add a little more for you to see. I will see what I can do for you."

"Don't go doing anything crazy, we don't need to be getting caught."

"Don't worry Daddy, I will be very careful. She won't even know what I'm up to."

With that, Danni walked over to me, while I leaned against the counter. She pressed her hot little body up tight to me and pulled my head down for a kiss. Again, we really get into some deep kissing. We both really enjoy this and it was good to have a connection like that. We kissed for a few minutes and then I led her to the big island counter top in the middle of the kitchen. I lifted her petite little body up and sat her on the edge. We continued kissing while she ran her fingers through my hair.

She stopped kissing me and pulled back. She leaned back on her elbows and looked at me with an anticipating look. I reached back and pulled up a chair and sat down. My face was now level with her crotch and the cute plaid material that covered her pouty little pussy. I leaned in and licked her bulge right through the material. It was enough for her to moan out loud and throw her head back. I used my lips to add pressure to her pussy and rubbed it up and down.

Her hand went to the strings on one side of her bikini bottoms. She untied them and was gesturing for me to untie the other side which I did. I peeled her little bikini bottoms from her crotch and was greeted with her cut baby smooth pouty pussy. I looked delicious and I couldn't wait to dive in. I leaned in close and inhaled as I stuck out my tongue. Her pelvis twitched at my touch and relaxed just as quick.

I made a feast out of eating her pussy. I licked all over her smooth vulva and sucked her little lips. I dove in and pinched her clit with my lips and she writhed and squirmed constantly. I did not want her to cum just yet, so I stopped and proceeded with my new plan.

"I'm gonna make you cum again today sweetie, but we are not going to fuck just yet."

"Hmmmmpppp." She responded with a little innocent frown. "Well, exactly what are we going to do then daddy?"

"We're going to have outer course dear, I'm not actually going to penetrate you, but we will both get off just as nicely."

She looked inquisitive and just shrugged her shoulders and laid back in waiting. I dropped my shorts and my erection was at attention for her nubile little body. I stepped in close and grabbed my cock like a tool. I used it as if it were a dildo and rubbed it all over her sweet little cunt. He juice was just beginning to flow and it lubed us up quite nicely. Her pussy lips parted slightly and I pushed my knob up tight, but with no penetration. Her hips wiggled trying to get me inside her, but I resisted.

I really rubbed my cock all over her pussy and then focused on her clit. Again, I grabbed my cock tightly and just used my bulbous thick knob to massage her hard clit with gusto. I flicked it as fast as I could and she was going crazy.

"Oh fuck Daddy, rub my little clit and make me cum."

"Ok baby, take it like a big girl and daddy will treat you right.'

"That's good Daddy, I want your cock to make me cum hard."

I continued to rub my knob to her nub and could see she was nearing the edge. She was glistening with sweat and her breathing was labored and sporadic. She tried to hold her breath, but to no avail. I could see her tight tummy muscles tense up and then begin to spasm. He pussy was just juicing away and her clit was hard as a rock. She grabbed the sides of the counter with both hands and pushed her pelvis down even tighter to my cock head. She screamed and moaned and her body convulsed. Her body began to shudder and I pressed harder.

"I'm cumming Daddy, I'm cumming.'

Just as her body began its biggest spasm, I gently slid the head of my dick just barely inside her pussy. Her little pussy lips parted and accepted it with ease, even though she did not know it. I rubbed her nubby hard clit with my thumb while she finished having a very animated orgasm. I just left my knob inside her until she relaxed and then pulled out. While she lay there, I decided it was my turn, knowing that I would only take seconds for me to produce.

I gripped my cock tightly and began to jerk off at the sight of her cute little body. Her tummy and tits were covered in sweat and she looked so sexy. I grabbed her by the hip and pushed my cock against her soaking wet pussy, like a hot dog in a bun. She used her hand and pushed my cock against her, even tighter. I fucked her like that, still not penetrating and finally was nearing the end.

"Here it is honey, Daddy's gonna give you a cum bath."

She just grinned and sensed my arrival. I finished off by jerking a nice warm wad of thick white jizz all over her still quivering tummy. The second shot landed all over her smooth mound and she just rubbed it in like suntan lotion. I dribbled a little more down her pussy slit which mixed with her juice to make a nice sex cocktail.

We both just smiled at each other and went our separate ways to clean up. That night, we snuggle on the couch as we watched tv. Of course she wore her short PJ shorts which creeped up her ass and crotch and a tight top which clung to her little A-cup tits. We nuzzled and kissed and just enjoyed each other's company. This was as close to heaven as I'll ever get. I knew there was no stopping now, and our next step was going to be a good old fashioned fuckin. Now it was just going to be a matter of time when it would happen. Again, I didn't want to push, I kinda figured that things would just work out.

Sue came home the next day and was actually in the mood for some sex. Of course, I had some extra gusto for her and she seemed to enjoy it. Here I was with my dick in my wife's cunt, and only 24 hours ago, my dick was in her daughter's cunt. What a fucked up thought, but who cares, these things don't happen every day to guys like me so, fuck it.

It had been a couple weeks since Danni and I last messed around. She did a good job of hiding it. She was very mature about it and was not giving me looks or gestures at all. I think she wanted to keep it hidden from Sue as much as I did. Actually, I wasn't really worried about getting caught, because sex with Sue was almost non- existent. Either way, I was hoping to fuck her soon, and I think she felt the same, but things just weren't going anywhere.

As usual, all Danni's friends spent most days at our pool. And as usual, I spent a lot of time watching them through the bedroom window and jerking off. This was the next best thing to actually being there and I was getting my money's worth. Just watching them out there always gave me and instant erection.

One Friday, Sue came home from work and went right to bed. I was left to fend for myself and hadn't seen Danni all day. I was sitting on the couch around 7 when Danni and 5 friends come home and they were all going to sleep over. The all stopped in the tv room and we talked for about 10 minutes or so. Then, they gathered up everything they needed and headed to the basement.

I must have dozed off with the tv going as I was aware it was almost midnight. I was just sitting there on the couch, thinking about getting up when I heard footsteps in the kitchen. I turned just in time to see Shay waltz into the room and stand in front of the tv. I had to rub my eyes to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

Shay gave a little pose and a pirouette. She was wearing a cut off tank top which showed her tight tummy and a pair of panties which resembled very tight, tightly whiteys. My cock stirred instantly and I must have a made some kind of noise.

"Like what you see Mr. P? I know you liked the bikini show that day didn't you?"

"Yeah, it was pretty hot. You two looked pretty cute in those new suits."

"Cute my ass, how about pretty fuckin hot?"

"Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"Well, what would Sue say if she knew about that?"

"Oh, I'd probably be in divorce court."

"Oh Yeah? And what do you think she would she say if she knew you wanted to fuck her only daughter?"

I was stunned by her question. I figured that Danni would tell her, since they probably share EVERY secret they have. But I would never guess that Shay would say something to me.

"That's right Mr. P, she told me everything. I dared her to do it and she said she tried, but that you are taking it very slow."

I didn't have the balls to tell her that I heard their conversation, I was still shocked and unsure of what to say. So I just figured I would play along.

"Yep, we're working on it. Sue won't find out, because Danni swore to secrecy."

"But I know, Mr. P. What if I spill the beans to Sue, then what?"

She looked at me with a very devilish look. I had a pretty good idea where she was going with this conversation, so I just rolled with quick responses.

"So, I guess I need to pay you off, is that the deal?"

"Nooooo, I don't think that PAY ME OFF is the correct word, how about GET ME OFF? That sounds better, don't you think Mr. P?"

"So what makes you think I'll fall for the blackmail trick? Even if you told Sue, I would just turn it all around and tell her that you tried to seduce me and she would believe me."

"Well you won't do that Mr. P and I'll tell you why."

She walked over and plopped down on the couch next to me. Her whole body was facing me from the side and she sat Indian style. She gave me a shitty grin and I could tell that she was going to drop the bomb on me. I looked at her gorgeous body and couldn't help notice the bulge of her pussy in the tight panties.

She saw me staring at her pussy mound and she looked down also. She moved a hand down and slid the crotch of her panties aside. He smooth pussy looked so good, with her tiny little cunt lips sticking out. She took 2 fingers and jammed them deep into her slit. She must have been very wet as her fingers met no resistance at all.

"Here's why, Mr. P, because once you've had a taste of MY pie, you will belong to me."

Without any chance for me to respond, she removed her fingers from her cunt and stuffed them in my mouth. Her sweet juices exploded in my mouth and I sucked her fingers very graciously. She pulled them out and then sucked them herself. She covered her pussy up and stood up in front of me. She bent down and planted a little kiss on my lips.

"You see Mr. P, pussy is the most powerful weapon in the world. I'VE got it and YOU want it. So NOW, you just have to figure out how to get it."

And with that, she went back downstairs. I collapsed deep into the couch and took a moment to figure out what just happened. She was absolutely right, she had it and I wanted it. Basically, I just got an invitation to fuck Shay. But like she said, I have to figure out how. But for now, I guess I'm just gonna go jerk off with a vision and taste of her pussy burned into my brain.

I took some time the next week to install some mirrors in the weight room downstairs, at Danni's request. What I didn't tell her was that the mirrors were 'one way mirrors'. Meaning, from the gym side it was just a mirror, but when I went into the storage room, it was a glass window for me to look through, into the weight room. That way, I could see anything that may happen down there, without anybody else knowing.

A few days later, Danni, Shay and I went to play tennis. We met another one of their friends so we could play doubles. I was sitting on the bench reaching down into my backpack when Shay walked up. She put her foot up on the bench and pretended to tie her shoe. She pulled up the front of her skirt to show that she was not wearing panties. Of course, that got my attention.

"Loser has to do whatever the winner wants. Ok Mr. P?"

And she walked away even before I could answer. I had to sit there a minute to wait for my erection to go down. But now, I was ruined. I would never be able to focus on tennis. Shay's bald pussy was all I could think about. Of course, Shay and the other girl started to kill me and Danni as I was pretty much useless. Danni was getting mad, because I didn't play worth shit.

"What's wrong with you today, you are really stinking up the whole place?"

"Sorry, I guess I got some bad biorhythms in me or something."

"Well, you better get moving, because I don't wanna lose."

That got me thinking about what Shay said. Loser does whatever the winner wants. So if I win, and I want to fuck her, she has to let me. Hell, even if I don't get to fuck her, at least I can get some skin somehow. So I really stepped it up and got my A-game back on. Now we were doing some winning and I could see Shay was getting frustrated. Up until now, she was in control but just like that, I was beginning to gain the upper hand.

Danni and I proceeded to beat them and win the match. Shay pouted on the way home and Danni though it was funny, which made Shay even madder. When we got home, Shay jumped into her car and left. I was satisfied though, I beat her and I was pretty sure that she would follow through with the deal. Maybe not tonight, while she was still perplexed over the whole thing, but soon enough.

wakedad8
wakedad8
289 Followers