The Damage Deposit

Story Info
How far will Deidre go to get her perfect house?
2.7k words
4.33
29.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bkwa15
bkwa15
55 Followers

The only problem with the house was that it was perfect. It had everything Deidre wanted. The house was a cute yellow bungalow with a wrap around porch and quaint gables. There were fruit trees, a small yard and tall shade trees around the exterior. The inside was just as damnably perfect. Cozy little rooms, a small but very well laid out kitchen, and a bedroom with a massive walk in closet. Every room came furnished with adorable furniture. The bed in the master bedroom was a four poster, canopied bed. She could just imagine snuggling down into her new bed. The house was just what she was looking for and this presented a problem.

Deidre was new to town and was looking for a place to call home. She had seen the ad for this house and was captivated by the description. The only part that she didn't like was the rent. It was way too high for her salary. On a whim, she had decided to see the house, hoping deep inside that it would be deeply flawed and she could walk away without wanting it. But, it was, undeniably perfect.

The landlord had met her at the door and shown her around. He was a medium built man with muscular shoulders and, what Deidre could only describe as, a nibble worthy butt. She was shocked when that thought went through her mind but she couldn't deny that the butt was almost as perfect as the unattainable house. Not that she wanted to obtain the butt, the landlord was obviously not her type. Theo was his name and he moved and spoke like a riverboat gambler. He was overly kind, as if his courtesy was not real but merely an affect. His eyes had shadows in them and she knew that underneath he was not a nice man. She could feel the stirrings of his interest in her as his eyes took her in. This was a man who was used to taking what he wanted, but he sure looked good.

Deidre's only other hope was that Theo did not know the value of the house. Perhaps she could offer him a much lower price and see if he was willing to negotiate on the rent. She loved this space and had already started mentally unpacking her belongings.

Smiling at him she asked, "Is the price firm? It seems a bit high." Theo appraised her carefully with a hint of a smile at his lips and then answered, "If anything, the price is a bit low. The market has risen in the last couple of months and I haven't adjusted my price to match. I am willing to give it up at this low price for the right renter."

Damn, thought Deidre. Theo was absolutely right. The house was priced below what the market was offering for rental properties. She did some quick mental calculations in her head. Her initial salary was low until she cleared her 6 month probation period. She caught herself thinking, "If I scrimped and saved right now I could make it until for 6 months." She shook her head. What was she thinking? Even after 6 months she couldn't afford the place. The price was almost double what she could afford.

Not wanting to give up the dream she asked, "Is there any way of lowering the rent? I could do yard work, maintenance, all sorts of things."

Theo smiled and the smile chilled her. He drawled, "Well, there are considerations but not like that. I am pretty good with my hands." For some reason her breathing quickened as he said that. She supposed it was because he had mentioned that there were other considerations.

Timidly, she asked, "What other sort of considerations?"

His smile deepened and his eyes crawled over her body. "Well, for example, you are a pretty little thing. I would be willing to knock off 25 dollars to see you naked."

Deidre sputtered, "What? 25 dollars? How cheap do you think I am?"

Theo eyed her, "I'm hoping to find out. But when you think of 25 dollars times 12 months, that means you would get 300 dollars for stripping. Not a bad days work for anyone." He smiled.

Part of her was outraged, another part was curious about how far he would go. She couldn't believe that it was her voice that asked, "25 dollars would still not make a difference, what other considerations did you have in mind?"

Theo chuckled, and then replied, "Well, that all depends on how far you are willing to 'consider'. For example, if you delivered the rent to me naked and took my cock out of my pants and wrapped your pretty little mouth around it, I would be willing to knock off up to a 100 dollars a month."

Deidre squeaked, "Of all the... You can't seriously think I would... You are disgusting. As if I would give you a blow job for 100 dollars. Even if I was that low, I still couldn't afford the house."

Theo smiled again, "Well then, have I got a deal for you. If you were to let me spend an hour with you, and I guarantee it would not be a hardship for you, I could knock the rent in half."

Deidre gasped. Her first thought was that half put the rent firmly within her budget. The second thought was that she couldn't believe that she had the first thought. Her third thought was that she wanted to know more about this 'lack of hardship'.

"What, exactly do you mean?" she almost whispered.

"Well, I would want an hour of pleasure with you. I would want you to pleasure me in a variety of ways. I pride myself on being a generous lover and I guarantee you would leave thinking you had the better part of the bargain." His smile was completely confident and Deidre wondered what he would do to make her feel like it was a bargain.

"What would you do?" She asked, very timidly.

His voice had a note of steel in it, "I would lick every inch of your pretty little body. I would have you screaming in ecstasy, I would teach you all sorts of things that a cute little innocent girl like you probably doesn't know. You would be expected to be a willing participant. I don't do kinky, or embarrassing. I would expect you to use your lips, your pussy and your ass to satisfy me as much as I satisfy you. I don't think I can be more specific unless you want a hands on demonstration."

Deidre's mind froze. What in the world was she doing in this negotiation. This was no longer just about the house. There was something so brazen about his proposal that she was starting to get turned on. The fact that he desired her body so much that he would lose half his rental income made her feel very hot. On the other hand... This all seemed icky, especially the part about her ass. She didn't feel comfortable with that at all.

Her voice sounding overly firm she declared, "I wouldn't be up for anal sex."

What was she thinking? She should be saying, "I am not up for this at all," not bargaining about the different acts. She felt herself sliding and wasn't sure where she would end up.

Theo grinned again. "Would the man stop grinning" thought Deidre, "It is messing with my head.

"Well, I guess if you aren't willing to do anal, then we could negotiate 40 percent off. It's a shame though, there is nothing quite like the feeling of a cock deep in an ass."

Blushing deeply, Deidre looked around the house. It was still perfect. She looked at Theo and he was still shady. She found herself thinking about what exactly he would do to her to give her pleasure. She looked around the room and realized that this discussion had taken place in the master bedroom. The bed sat in the middle of the room as if it had been a silent party to the conversation.

"Um... When would you expect your, um, considerations," Deidre stammered out, her eyes never leaving the bed. She could picture herself naked on the bed, her legs spread and her body writhing in pleasure. She shook her head, this was going too far.

Theo took a step towards her, easing into her personal space. Looking down into her eyes he said, "When rent is due. If you wanted you could make your first rental payment now and move in today."

Her breath caught. She realized this was no longer just about the perfect house. This was now about a desire to be naughty. This was about wanting the bad boy. This was about loving the fact that the bad boy wanted her. She reveled in the power of her body.

Her fingers trembling a bit she undid the top button of her blouse and asked, "Do you take checks?"

"Only for the money part, sweetheart." He growled.

"What do you want me to do?"

He smiled, "Everything, but for now let's start with getting you naked."

She watched the lust in his eyes as she continued unbuttoning her blouse. She shrugged her blouse off and then reached behind her for the zipper of her skirt. Slowly she unzipped her skirt and shimmied her hips, letting the skirt pool around her feet. Deidre stepped out of the skirt standing in only her bra and panties. Theo let out a low whistle and then motioned her towards him. Deidre knew what he had in mind and walked towards him, swaying enough to make the bulge in his pants grow.

Kneeling on the ground in front of him Deidre undid Theo's belt buckle. With a quick motion she undid all the buttons on his jeans and pulled his pants down around his ankles. She reached up and caressed the outline of his cock that stood out against his underwear. She smiled at his groan and then pulled his underwear down, his cock springing to attention. She lowered her mouth to his cock and licked every inch of his rock hard member. With one hand she grasped the shaft and lowered her mouth over him. Taking him into her mouth she tasted his saltiness, swirling her tongue over his stiffness. He grabbed the back of her head and started thrusting his cock inside her. He closed his eyes as she cupped his balls and used her mouth to delight him. She could feel him building and his thrusts took on urgency. Her lips tightened and she quickened her pace. Before he could climax she stopped, looked up at him and coyly said, "I thought you had mentioned something about pleasuring me as well."

He pulled her to her feet and kissed her passionately, his tongue jousting with hers, his hands running over her body. She pressed herself against him. Somehow, without her knowing his shirt had been removed as well as her bra and panties. He picked up her naked body and threw her on the bed, dragging his body over hers. He delighted in every inch of her body, kissing, licking, nipping and caressing. She groaned as his mouth encircled her small breasts, his teeth catching on her nipples. His hand caressed her flat stomach and the round of her hips. His fingers found her wetness and she screamed in ecstasy several times. His tongue also explored her wetness and her hips buckled against his face.

What seemed like hours later, Deidre found herself lying on the bed her legs spread, her knees bent and Theo laying atop her holding her wrists over her head. His cock was rubbing against her wet pussy, teasing her. His mouth was lowered to hers, kissing her deeply. She heard herself moaning as she arched her hips attempting to impale his cock. When he finally thrust inside her she screamed again and rocked her hips against him. His cock filled her completely and she felt her body peaking. When she came she rubbed every inch of herself against his hard chest. He pulled out quickly and rolled over and she watched as he ejaculated over his stomach. His body tightened and he groaned as he came. Deidre pulled herself up over his body and lowered his tongue to his flat stomach and slowly licked his come off his naked body, kissing and licking his cock as well.

"All this, and I get the perfect house? I think I am going to enjoy paying rent every month." Deidre cooed into his ear. Theo smiled and replied, "I know I will. Now, I also need the check. 60 Percent seems like a pretty good deal. Don't forget to double it to include the damage deposit."

Deidre froze. Damage deposit? How could she have forgotten that? She mentally reviewed her finances. There was no way she could swing the damage deposit. It would be weeks before her first paycheck.

"Um," she stuttered, "Damage Deposit? I had forgotten about that." She smiled weakly at him, "Considering everything, can I pay you the deposit at the end of this month?"

His level gaze met hers, "Sorry sweetheart. I need the damage deposit paid at the time of agreement. I am pretty firm about that. If you can't pay now, I will just keep your application on file."

Deidre's cheeks flushed red, "What? I just fucked you silly. You agreed to rent to me. You have to give me some time here."

He smiled, "I agreed to lower the rent, you never asked about the deposit. Considering how enthusiastically you paid a portion of your rent I am willing to hold the house for you for 2 days. After that, I continue, er, interviewing applicants." He stood, dressed quickly and headed for the door. "You can show yourself out, just be sure to lock up." And with that, he was gone. Deidre lay on the bed, cursing. What was she going to do now? Yes, the hour had been fantastic but she didn't want to leave empty handed. She had earned this house.

Dressing quickly, Deidre reviewed all of her options. As she left the house she pulled her cell phone out and started making the first of many phone calls. An hour later, sitting in her car she realized that she had tapped everyone she knew and couldn't arrange money to come before the end of the week.

That night she slept fitfully as she thought of her predicament, and at times the hour she had spend under Theo's hard body. The next morning she dressed in a long skirt and a revealing top and made a telephone call to Theo. She drove to the perfect house and met him on the porch. He greeted her with a wide smile, "You said you had to check out a few things in the house?"

"Yes, before I rent I have to measure to see if my rugs will fit, as well as several items of furniture. Can you give me a hand?" He agreed and the spent half an hour measuring several areas in the house. He asked once about the damage deposit and she simply told him that she was working on it. She made sure to brush up against him as much as possible, to bend over and show off her tight ass. His eyes constantly stayed on her form and she caught him looking down her shirt whenever she bent forward.

When they came to the bedroom Deidre walked ahead of him to the bed. Standing at the foot of the bed with her back to him she took a deep breath, smiled a little smile to herself and then reached behind her and slowly unzipped her skirt zipper. She let the skirt fall to the ground as she heard the intake of his breath. She peeled off her panties, making sure to wiggle her hips enough to make him even more aroused. Climbing on the bed, still not looking at him, she knelt on the bed. She pressed her stomach to the bed, her hips high in the air. She parted her legs and brought one hand around and used her fingers to caress her pussy, ever so gently. Her fingers strayed until one finger was directly over her asshole. Her finger gently circled her asshole, slowly inserting a tiny bit and then withdrawing.

Without looking at him Deidre spoke, "I think we should negotiate on the damage deposit."

bkwa15
bkwa15
55 Followers