The Dance

Story Info
She slips into the tub.
1.1k words
4.44
12.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slip into the tub and let my cares float into the water, counting my blessings for the one who invented hot water, the soaking relaxes me. My tanned skin brings such a contrast to the white porcelain. I close my eyes and begin drifting to my thoughts of where I would rather be, how I would rather be feeling. Being rather uptight about an up and coming blind date for the evening approaching, I try to sink into pleasant thoughts and try not to wonder how many more of these blind dates I will need to endure before I find the one that his breath I take, his heart I steal, his every thought I will possess.

~~I dream briefly of a man who is so consumed by me and the treasures I have to offer a mans heart and soul... We are enjoying each others company...after a meal inspired by our first meeting, not wanting to part ways this early, and not wanting to run to a bedroom so to speak. Just to enjoy each other is so comforting. We leave the establishment and retreat to one of our vehicles for more chat. We talk about dancing, you ask if I would like to go...I accept and mention I have a lovely place in mind and we split into two vehicles for the ride as you follow me and I am alone in my car I wonder what kind of impression I have made thus far and what kind of impression I am about to make. I take you to my house and we enter. You are puzzled and reminded me that I had a nice place to dance. I reply 'I do'. I go to the stereo and put on some music and move some furniture back and you now smile and realize, and with an extended gents hand you ask me if I would care to join you for this dance. As I accept, we dance and dance...into the morning hours, our own dance floor, our own world (for the time being), our own wonderful time without interference of clubs closing & music stopping, just dancing.

She feels just lovely, and adored, he feels wonderful to be with such company as is she. He declares that he really must be on his way as work calls in the morning and they dance one more dance, she is saddened that the time has come and she sheds a tear not at the departure but at the dancing she so enjoyed with this man she never met.~~

I spend lavish amounts of time preparing my skin for shaving and taking special care for my legs to be flawlessly smooth. Taking a fresh shaver and beginning to pass the razor over my bronzed skin I shave, diligently removing all new growth. Running my hand over each area just shaven as if passing an inpection, my skin tingles with a bit of excitement. I finish with my shaving deed and set my stubble filled bucket aside resting assured that all is smooth and feeling quite sensual. (I am hoping my legs will look fantastic tonight.)

I had an indecisive time deciding my attire for the date. (I want it to be just right because if I don't look right I won't feel proper.) I pretty much always have the same basic 'look' for my cosmetics, with the exception of maybe eyeliner or shadow shades, so I like to be sure my body looks as sensually appealing as I can make it while keeping a semi conservative without trashy look. The whole package has to be just right to assure the proper essence of my mood, scent, appearance. My hair is usually done in a sassy mode complete with spiking, but this evening it will be done in a classy style. ( I do so love these versatile hairstyles.)

The time is getting short now- I begin to move swiftly and carefully to finish touches here and there. My lips are finally stained with a gold laden color and a deep berry shade of lip liner accentuating the shape of my lips and shadowing around the outer corners of my lips. The centers being bright with gold shimmer. Blow myself a kiss...Perfect.

Time to dress now. I choose a comfortable white thong with expectation that the evening breeze will cause a sensation or two to my exposed skin, and the tan is a nice contrast. I put a simple white bra that covers me but will allow for a chill to expose itself through my erect nipples. The blouse will be white rayon, sensual fabric. It always makes me feel sexy to wear it. Just above the knee, form fitting, black leather skirt. Simple pearl necklace. No pantyhose, rather a garter and black seamed stockings to ensure the breeze a free contact with my skin. Black heels.

I step back from the mirror and I am quite pleased with my look.

I get in my car and drive to our pre-decided destination for a meal with a man that I have never met with the exception of many e-mails and chat. (The awkwardness all over again!) Feeling like 'awkwards' slut, I arrive at the restaurant and have to get over the awkward feeling...replace it with that sexy feeling again.(and just hope this time may be the last to do this blind date stuff.) I enter the establishment and tell the hostess my name, and that I am being expected by 'Paul' for dinner. As she shows me to your table, you are seated with your back to our approach. She tells you I am here and you rise and turn. You smile, quite pleased with the woman before you. We embrace as closely as we might for a first meeting but with much familiar feelings due to the e-mails and chat. You pull the chair out for me to sit, being the gent that you are, you then bend a bit to steal a sniff of my scent and then reseat yourself. You are smiling quite broadly now. (I assume you are enjoying looking at me and happy with your decisions to ask me to dinner.) I get a sense of relief and contentment at my decision to accept your invitation.

We speak of many things that we like talking about in our e-mails. It is finally time we don't have to type what we are saying to each other and we can't seem to stop chattering -we have so much to say to each other. All those long stories and life experiences that were too long to type out are becoming opened. Our conversation goes on until we feel like we are holding the place open, we have satisfied our physical need for food and drink and we depart the restaurant. In your car we continue talking and trying to decide where to go what to do next as we don't want to part company as of yet. We begin talking about dancing and just as you ask me if I would care to dance, I accept and mention of a wonderful place to dance....