The Dance

Story Info
He crossdresses for the first time, and finds his destiny.
2k words
4.47
93.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost too good to be true. Lounging in my bed wearing one of my few pairs of really cute panties I'd had the guts to buy at Victoria's Secret, I'd been scanning Craigslist ads. Just for fun -- I'd never actually do anything; I just wanted to look. To dream. To fantasize about being bold enough to answer that ad about sucking that gorgeous cock. To send out a reply to the stud who just wanted a bitchy little boi to fuck. God, I shivered, feeling that old familiar knot in my stomach -- wishing I could, knowing I was too afraid to make my dreams come true.

All I wanted was to be some strong, manly stud's little sissy. I wanted to be made his girl, to dress up to please him, to do all the right things in all the right ways and to reap the creamy, gooey reward. But who was I kidding? I didn't even have the guts to drink my own cum, much less sample some stud's.

But then there it was: the perfect ad. A man said he was willing to buy lingerie for guys if they would give him a dance -- put on a little fashion show for the goods they'd gotten. It was crazy, but I just couldn't pass it up. Not this time.

So I answered.

And it wasn't long before I got a reply. He was real indeed -- a guy who lived in the next town over, and he wanted to chat more. So we did. The chatting made it easier, going back and forth anonymously, not really knowing who the other was at the end of that line. Except he used his full name. He wasn't ashamed of what he was into. He didn't hide behind some lame nickname. It was just me who was nervous.

He tried to calm my nervousness. "A lot of the guys I've met for the first time are nervous, trust me! I promise you'll enjoy it."

So I set up a time to go over to his place, to meet him and to pick out some things. Maybe this way I could get to know him a little, see if he was really the sweet guy he seemed like, or some kind of creep. I was terrified. Could I really go through with it? Why had I scheduled so far in advance -- a full week away? It was too much time -- I sat and thought about it, turning it over and over in my head. What had I done?

And then work wanted me to pull overtime, and I jumped. Now I could have to reschedule! I could put it off! Maybe he would cancel, and then I would feel a bit bad, but it could stay a fantasy. I was really a manly man after all, right? I liked chicks and stuff, liked getting myself off to straight porn and admiring the ladies walking down the street, after all! Yeah, this sissy stuff was just a silly product of my terribly bored imagination, and of being pretty hard up for a year or more now. That was all.

Then why did I always fantasize about being the girl in the porn pictures -- sucking on those gorgeous stiff cocks, taking them up my ass, letting them cum all over my face? Why did I always wish I could dress up just like those women on the street, to look that sexy when I moved?

And then, in his next e-mail, my man sealed my fate. He'd bought some things for another guy who didn't show. They would be about my size; why didn't I come over and try them on. I was going to be just a few blocks away anyway later that week. I recognize destiny when I see it: I jumped at the chance. Besides, there was some pretty sexy stuff there! I'd be gorgeous.

I had fevered dreams for a week; the day before the meet-up, I shaved my whole body, and cleaned it up the next day, too. I wanted to look the part as best I could -- if I was going to look like a dude in a dress, I'd at least be smooth. I'd never dressed up like this before -- just a few pairs of panties I'd wear to bed sometimes. I almost didn't drive to his house. I almost didn't knock on the door. I almost left before he answered it. Almost.

He was not overly good-looking: just an average guy, maybe 6 foot tall; he had broad shoulders and a cute smile and only a little bit of a belly. He beamed at me and invited me in. I did step inside. It was a beautiful old house, all hardwood floors and exposed brick or dark wood lining. Beatiful. He rented the upstairs rooms to college kids in the area, but they weren't here now -- out to class, he guessed. They never came around in the afternoon. He led me to his room and opened a chest with the frilly finery in it.

And there it was. I got a little bit giddy. Then a little bit more giddy when he pulled it out: white lace stockings, a lime green bustier and matching thong. Another outfit: this one a black frilly tutu with matching panties and above-the-knee socks. I was leaking pre-cum already. I knew I had to have this. I knew I needed it in some deep-down, primal place. I needed to put on a show!

I put on the black tutu first. The panties were a bit snug, but the black hid my bulge nicely, and the ruffles on the bottom were just too much fun -- I've always been a sucker for ruffles. I pranced out of the bathroom where I'd changed. I slinked into his living room. I shimmied up to his couch -- he was sitting there, stretched out, arms back on the top of the sofa, appraising me. I twirled. I danced a little bit, swinging my hips from side to side. I wished desperately that I had tits to jiggle for him -- just a little jiggle would have been heavenly! I wiggled my butt and flipped up the tutu provocatively. "Very nice," he laughed. "You're pretty sexy in that little get-up." I wiggled my way back out.

The bustier was a knockout. It took a minute to get on -- so many hooks! But it was worth it. The molded cups almost gave the impression of real boobs. The fishnets accented my legs and butt. The thong fit perfectly -- flattening me out and showing off my ass. I was pretty proud of my little bubble butt, actually. I pranced back in. Now I really felt girly. I shimmied and shook, I twirled, I bent over almost double. I was like a stripper, and I needed to get more. I needed to show this wonderful man just how much l loved his gift. I put one knee on the couch. Then the other. I gyrated my pelvis, wiggling slowly forward and back with my torso. I put my hand on his leg and grinned. "I want to show you how grateful I am for all of this. It's sooo sexy," I murmered.

"Spoken like a true sissy," he chuckled. There was a merry twinkle in his eye, and he slipped off his shirt. "Come here, baby, give me some sugar." I kissed him full on the lips. I'd never done that with a boy before -- hell, he was no boy, he was a man! -- but I knew I never wanted to kiss a girl again. I wanted to kiss as the girl. I wanted to make my man feel good. And I really needed to lick those nipples!

I licked and sucked his smooth chest like a bitch in heat -- after all, that's exactly what I was! He moaned and pulled me toward him again, kissing my neck and rolling over so he was on top of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and felt his cock grinding against my ass. Then he rolled again and I was laying on his chest -- god, I could look at that chest forever, sucking those sweet nipples; but he looked down and raised his hips and swung over to stand up. I jumped off and dropped to my knees in front of him. I knew I couldn't let him take his pants off by himself.

I was rewarded for my eagerness by getting smacked in the chin by his already-hard 8-inch cock. It was firm and round, with a gorgeous glistening head oozing pre-cum that I knew I needed to taste. How did I know this? Why was I so in need of this cock, this impossible-to-ignore piece of man meat? I didn't care. I just knew I craved that delicious thing, so alive with lust that it trembled. I stuck out my tongue; I touched just the tip of it to the head of his cock, to the oozing, clear goo that seeped from him. It was sweet and pure like nectar, some sweet ambrosia that drove me wild with desire. I thrust my open mouth onto him, knowing I needed to plant my nose in that thick patch of pubic hair at the shaft. I bobbed furiously up and down, trying desperately to take it all in, this perfect, impossibly perfect cock.

"Jeesus," he moaned, and slowed my head. "Such a greedy little cock whore. But it's no fun if you just go fast. Well, it is fun --- you're a natural born cock-sucker, and clearly you just need all you can get -- but you need to savor this. Slow down a little, and enjoy it. Look at my cock, drink it in, relax and take it easy."

I looked at it again. It was even harder now, a piece of steel, yet soft at the same time. Perfect. I ran my tongue from the base of his cock to the tip, tasting again that pure ambrosia that drove me so wild. I put the head in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it, feeling every contour. I took it in my hand and kissed my way along the top of the shaft, from head to base, finally inhaling the sweet musk of his pubes. I kissed that manly forest, enjoying the tickle on my nose and lips. Then I turned downward again, down to his ball-sack, shaved smooth, I knew, so that I could suck it. One ball, then the other, went in to my mouth. I sucked each like hard candies, treasuring the feel. Then I took both, teabagging the man who made me his girl.

"Yeah, that's good, my little sissy. You really are a horny bitch, aren't you?" he murmured. Then he pulled me gently up, and kissed me full on the mouth, his tongue exploring my mouth, mine exploring his, wrestling. I shivered. He began kissing my neck again, and I was weak in the knees, almost falling due to sheer euphoria. God, I needed his cock again. And back down I dove.

Having explored it so closely before, I now knew that I could suck with wild abandon, gloriously and wildly giving myself over to my passion. I needed him, needed his cock, needed his cum in my mouth. My head went back and forth, up and down -- I was a wild beast, a whore giving the blowjob of her life, putting every ounce of my soul into pleasing this gorgeous cock before me. And it began to twitch, to tense, and I knew what was coming and I kept sucking, more wildly, more furiously, more desperately, and then it was in me, the warm, sticky, thick salty goo that I knew was his semen, his gift to me. It hit the back of my throat and rolled down to my belly, it coated my tongue, it filled my mouth and oozed out over my lips and chin and I scooped it up, pushing it into my mouth with my finger. I swallowed and it was glorious, and I reached back to kiss his cock head, still dripping cum, another helping for my hungry mouth.

"Dang, think we could get in on that," came a voice from behind...