The Dance

Story Info
The new rule for the dance caught them by surprise.
4.1k words
4.32
64.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After 30 plus years of marriage, I have to admit that we don't have very many "Romantic Evenings" or go out on the town very often. Oh, we like to travel, take cruise ships to exotic ports, and visit many different places, but budgets will only allow one or two of those adventures each year.

The kids are all grown, married, and out of the house with families of their own. Now, we have the regular family Sunday Dinners and frequent visits from the grand kids, which we love. I suppose, we've fallen into the quiet, less-adventurous, less-sexy, stay at home grandparent's category.

Sadly, our sexual adventures were also lack luster. I think we have tried every position in the book. Yes, even at our age, we still enjoy a wide variety of sexual activity. We still want sex. It just doesn't happen that often or with the same energy as it did in our younger days. Some things don't get better with age!

When we received an invitation to go to a dance for seniors at a local hotel, we agreed it would be a good chance to get out, so we sent back the "RSVP" and put the date on the calendar. We had not been to a dance for many years and we were soon to discover just how rusty we were.

We arrived at the hotel just as the dance was starting. There were the usual drinks and refreshments, minimal decorations, soft lighting, and a small, live band playing music with a great dance beat up on a raised platform. We helped ourselves to a drink and wondered around to see if we knew anyone else there. The crowd was still small in numbers, but new people were constantly arriving.

My wife, Jenny has always been a pretty woman, and in my eyes, she is still gorgeous! She was dressed in a simple white, V-neck blouse with a white, lacy, softly padded bra underneath, which I strongly encouraged her to wear. It supports and shows off the deep cleavage between her beautiful 38D breasts very nicely. The bra was moderately visible through the white blouse fabric, and she looked very sexy. We both noticed several approving glances as we moved around. Her black skirt was a few inches shorter than normal, and I enjoyed seeing a little extra leg above her knees. The skirt would flare up when she turned and I couldn't wait to get her on the dance floor!

Boring, as usual, I was dressed in the standard business suit, white shirt and tie. With my wife's encouragement, though, I did have the elastic waist band of my underwear pulled down under my penis and balls. It made a nice bulge in the front my pants and the exhibitionist in me was hoping it would be visible to anyone who looked.

Not immediately finding anyone we knew, we got our drinks and placed them on a small vacant table along the wall and went out on the dance floor. The band was playing a good mix of dance music from the "Big Band" era and "Oldies" from the 60's and 70's. Jenny put her arms around my neck, rested her head on my shoulder, and pressed her breasts into my chest, like she use to do back in our dating days. It was comfortable and exciting to hold her like this. As we moved together, I felt my penis awaken as it brushed against her. I let my right hand drop down her hip a little lower than normal. She noticed, but said nothing, silently telling me it was okay.

After the 3rd or 4th dance, we went back to our little table for a short break. As we sat down, the hostess for the evening stepped up to the microphone and gave the usual welcome. She then explained that this was a special dance of "seniors only" and continued with the "rules" for the dance this evening.

Jenny and I looked at each other. "Rules? What kind of rules do you have at a dance?"

Our hostess continued. "Tonight, we have many guests who are married, and have been married for many years. We also have a lot of single people who have lost their partners, for whatever reasons. To keep the dance interesting for everyone, this next dance is for married couples. Singles are encouraged to pair up and join in later. After this dance, the dance tonight will be a snowball type dance where you will all get to choose a new partner for each dance."

There were now about 150 or more people present. It looked fairly balanced, but as expected had a few more women than men.

Jenny and I looked at each other. We knew what the other was thinking. We had planned this evening to be together, and visit with friends. After a few moments of discussion, we decided to stay, at least for a while, and see what happened.

Jenny took my hand as we moved toward the center of the room. She wrapped both her arms around my neck and I again pulled her tightly to me. We danced to the slow beat of the band, rubbing our bodies together like a couple of teen agers just discovering the opposite sex. My arm rubbed along the side of her bra covered breast and she pressed tightly into my growing groin and we kissed softly. Her tongue pressed against my lips and met my tongue in a friendly duel.

The crowd politely applauded the band as they finished their music.

The hostess returned to the microphone. "Tonight, we want everyone to have fun. And there are a few surprises for you." Then, the second rule caught us by complete surprise!

"Now we want you to all switch partners. Starting with this next dance, when the person you ask to dance accepts your invitation, they will respond by asking you to remove one article of clothing."

A quiet "gasp" could be heard across the room.

"When you have done so, you may ask your new partner to also remove one piece of their clothing. You may then proceed to the dance floor."

Jenny and I looked at each other. The unspoken question was, "Do you want to stay?" This was a nice hotel - certainly not a strip club.

We looked around and saw a few couples bolt for the door. Some people retreated to their seats to watch what happened. Others, shifted around, looking for a new partners.

Slowly, couples began to emerge onto the dance floor. Most of the women had taken off their shoes. I guess it's difficult to dance with only one shoe, no matter how high the heel. The men, it appeared, had removed their suit coats and/or ties.

Jenny didn't think that was too bad, so she kicked off her shoes, while I removed my suit coat and tie. We broke the first rule and danced tightly together for this dance. I pressed her breasts close to my chest while my penis probed at her belly through our clothes. Her breathing was a little faster than normal, but not from the dance. The anticipation of what would happen next had us both a little excited.

The music ended all too soon, and next began the scary part of the evening. I ask Jenny if she wanted to go. With a mischievous little wink, she quietly said, "not yet."

We both saw him at the same time. A very handsome gentleman, a little over 6 feet tall who had smiled at Jenny earlier, approached Jenny and politely asked if he may have the next dance. Almost without hesitation she accepted. Then came the shock.

"What would you like me to remove?" he ask. A long pause. Jenny could not respond. With a warm smile that removed any fear, he suggested, "Lets both remove our shirts." Jenny could only nod as he pulled off his neatly pressed shirt and tossed it against the wall.

This guy looked like he worked out in the gym 24 hours a day! His tanned chest was firm, his muscles and stomach were tight. I quietly wished that I was built like that!

I watched Jenny as she stared at his handsome face and sculptured chest.

With nervous, shaking fingers, Jenny began to unbutton her blouse. She looked the gentleman in the eyes as she unbuttoned her blouse, starting with the top buttons. His eyes shifted excitedly between her eyes and her chest as her lacy bra covered breasts came into view. The tops of Jenny's breasts swelled as she drew in a deep breath, slid the fabric off her shoulders, and neatly hung it on the back of her chair. Still wearing her bra, he took Jenny's hand and led her to the dance floor. The band started off with a faster dance.

Regaining my senses, I looked around and saw a slightly older woman, sitting alone at her table. I walked over and asked her if she would like to dance? She looked up at me with a worried smile and said, "Yes."

After witnessing the way Jenny's dance partner had ask her, I suggested that we both remove our shirts. She lowered her head, looking down, as if pondering my request. I was worried that she would refuse my invitation.

She nodded, then slowly stood up. It was at that moment I saw she was wearing a dress. With a deep sigh, she reached behind her back, slowly pulled down the zipper, and let the dress fall off her shoulders and onto the floor. I was speechless as I watched it fall.

Like Jenny, she wore a lacy bra that pushed her breasts together giving her beautiful curves and deep cleavage. She daintily stepped to the side, picked up her dress and folded it over her chair.

Dressed only in her bra, panties and stockings, she looked at me for my approval. My eyes sparkled with admiration, and with a nod, I reached for her hand. With a more relaxed smile, she giggled and pointed to my shirt to remind me that I still needed to take it off.

In a flash, I tore my shirt off and laid it on top of her dress. I took her hand and we moved into the crowd. I was spell bound as I watched the tops of her breasts seductively bounced as we danced together.

Soon we were dancing like old high school sweethearts. The lack of clothing didn't seem to matter anymore. Every time she spun around, her bra would brush against my chest. I watched her nipples harden and push against the delicate, lacy fabric.

As our dance ended, she gave me a big hug, squeezing her bra covered breasts to my bare chest and my erect penis against her stomach. I knew she could feel it pushing back as I gave her a last hug. My hands fell to her butt and squeezed the soft flesh through her delicate panties.

We separated and I walked back past our table, looking for Jenny. She wasn't there. I looked around the room and spotted her on the far side of the dance floor. Was that my Jenny? This shy, conservative woman, who cautiously started the dance without her blouse, somehow managed to lose her skirt, nylon stockings, and bra already. She was laughing and flirting, surrounded by 3 or 4 men, wearing just her lacy white panties. I knew her panties were thin enough to see through. Anyone close enough to look could see her shaved, puffy lips inside.

I slipped my shoes off, and pushed them under the table. I wanted to remove my pants for the next dance.

Just a table away, I saw a younger women sit down after leaving her previous partner. She was down to a small thong and stockings. In two steps, I ask her if she would like to dance. She said yes and removed her stockings, leaving her wearing nothing but the tiny material, disappearing in the back, only to reappear just enough to cover her neatly trimmed pussy in the front. I pulled the elastic waistband of my underwear back up over my swollen penis and removed my pants. I hung them over the chair with my suit coat, leaving me in just my tented boxers.

Once on the dance floor, this girl had the energy of a cheerleader! She loved showing off her nearly naked body, trim waist, small perky breasts, and perfect nipples that needed to be kissed. She put on quite a show with the fast tempo of the band. Although she was very sexy, I thought she danced more like a stripper than a lover, and I lost my erection trying to keep up with her.

I glanced around to see Jenny, still wearing her panties, having a great time dancing with the men that surrounded her. As they turned, I could see the man she was dancing with had his hand deeply buried on her butt, inside her panties. It looked like she was having a great time and had found several new friends!

As the music ended, I turned with my energetic partner to leave the dance floor and bumped into Sandi. Sandi was an old girlfriend I'd occasionally dated, and often studied with back in our college days. We hadn't seen each other in years! We'd had several classes together and it seemed natural to us both to study together. She ask if I was available for the next dance? "Of course," I answered, "I was!"

The band slowed down and started playing "Put Your Head on my Shoulder" by the Letterman that took us both on a nostalgic trip back many years ago. We both slipped off the last of the clothes we were wearing and fell completely naked for the first time, into each other's arms.

Sandi was barely 5 foot 5 inches tall and weighed about 130 lbs. Even after 3 children, she had managed to maintain her cute figure. Her medium brown hair was curled under at her shoulder length. Her tanned skin with contrasting bikini lines told me she still spent some time in the sun. Her pubic hair was trimmed to just a short strip above her clitoris, her pussy lips were shaved clean.

My erection quickly returned as she stepped toward me and pressed her erect nipples and C-cup size breasts into my chest. Although we had dated just a few times in college, she snuggled up to me like we'd been together forever. She smiled up at me as my erect 7 inch penis found its natural home between her legs in that warm, moist area just outside her womb. She was dripping wet and I had to fight the urges to push up inside her.

She reached up and stretched both of her arms up around my neck, my arms surrounded her trim waist. Every womanly curve was against my body. My hands found her butt and pulled her even tighter to me. One push, just one little push and I could be buried inside her. My penis ached. She was wet. She ground her swollen pussy lips and clitoris against me as we slowly danced. I wanted to do it. I was sure she would let me!

The music ended all too soon. Time seemed to stand still. Sandi and I just stood there, gently, barely moving together, in our longing embrace. Neither of us wanted to let go. For just a moment, even though I love Jenny, I wondered how I let this one get away?

The hostess tapping on the microphone and brought us out of our trance. My hard penis glistened with her moisture as we separated.

She said, "For the next dance, everyone could find their original partner (if they wanted to), remove any and all remaining items of clothing and have the next dance together." Sandi gave me a lingering kiss on the cheek and with a big smile on her face, disappeared into the crowd. My penis was like a powerful compass that pointed directly at her until she was out of sight. I wanted to follow her.

The hostess continued, "Following the next dance, there would be a fifteen minute intermission, with more surprises to follow."

I went back to our table where Jenny was sitting naked. I sat down naked next to her. I reached for her hand and ask, "Having fun?" With a silent gesture, she pulled my hand between her legs. She was hot and dripping wet with her natural juices. "I think that answers the question," she said. "It looks like you are having fun too," she said, as she gave my erect penis a little tug.

I ask her, "How did you managed to strip down to just your panties so fast, with just the first dance?"

She told me that her partner took her over to his table with three other couples. They would "tag" each other out and each new man would ask her to remove an additional piece of clothing. By the time the first dance ended, well, she was down to just her panties. She quickly recognized their plot, but knew they would all be naked sooner or later, so she accepted their offers. She knew I wouldn't mind!

She smiled that flirtatious smile and pulled me back to my feet. We walked out on the dance floor for the waltz that was playing. We held each other close as our naked bodies swayed together. My hard penis probed between her legs. Her erect nipples rubbed against my chest. My right hand fell lower and held her left butt cheek. We held each other tightly, closely.

Around the dance floor, the room was crowded with naked couples slowly dancing together. Breasts to chest, penis to belly, arms lovingly wrapped around each other.

As we danced, Jenny knew what I wanted and opened her legs slightly. My penis adjusted upward to feel the warmth and moisture of her womanhood.

Before I could gain entry, she tightened her legs together and held my penis tightly as we continued to waltz together. With every movement, every beat, she pulled and tugged on me, driving me crazy with desire, until I thought I couldn't stand it any longer. With my penis pushing at her opening, I whispered into her ear that I was about to cum and to let me penetrate her, right here, right now!

Without missing a dance beat, she released her leg grip on my throbbing penis, slid her hand down between us, and gave my penis a hard squeeze at the base, just in time to stop my release. Still dancing, she held me like that until my penis could relax a little.

When she was sure I'd settled down, she pushed my penis back between her legs, squeezed tight, with her clit rubbing along my shaft. Only moments later, she tensed and shook in a mild orgasm of her own. As we finished our dance, I held her tight and smiled knowingly as she settled back down.

Hand in hand, walked together to the refreshment table for a fresh drink before returning to our table. My penis was hard and bouncing up and down as we walked. I didn't care. I may not have a large penis, but I was proud of the way it stood up tall! Looking around the room full of naked people, I noticed that most of the men were in the same state of arousal as I. Their erect penises were also standing up, waving as they moved. We saw a few women sitting on their partners laps. Jenny squeezed my hand as we recognized what they were probably doing? Naked as the day she was born, I looked at my lovely wife and ask again if she was having a good time?

She stopped and turned to face me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and looked lovingly into my eyes.

"Well," she replied, "at first I thought you had arranged this whole thing. I was mad and ready to leave. But there was something in your face that told me you were surprised too. I know you have a fantasy to be naked in public and the look on your face told me you wanted to stay. I figured, since we were already here, I could go along with being naked, if naked was as far as it went."

I smiled, gave her hand a squeeze, and said, "Thank you. I love you. I'm having a good time too!"

When the band returned, the hostess announced that the only rule for the remainder of the night was that everyone remain naked and have a good time. Everyone could dance with anyone they wanted. The band played a broad selection of western line dances, group dances, fast and slow dances. It's fun to dance together when everyone is dressed, but it is even better to see naked breasts and penises, arms and legs bouncing with the music. "YMCA" is especially fun when you are naked, and the whole, naked crowd roared with laughter as we did the "Bunny Hop!"

Jenny and I chose to dance together for the rest of the evening. Jenny had several more men ask her to dance, but she graciously replied that she was with her husband. I watched her take a good look at each penis as the men turned to walk away.

As the evening wound down, we gathered up our scattered clothes and put on barely enough to get home. Jenny put on only her shirt, buttoning only two buttons, just below her breasts, saying it was, "long enough!" The shirt barely covered her pointed nipples and came together over her wet pussy lips like window curtains. With every step, it parted just enough to give a quick glimpse of her moist pussy before closing.

I slipped on my pants with my erect penis still making a tent in the front. It had been a fun and exciting, erotic night. But we both desperately needed relief!

12