The Dance

Story Info
Master fucks his slut in public.
884 words
4.09
29.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are standing at the edge of the dance floor, swaying to the music. The club is crowded, but I can still smell you. Your arm holds me tightly around the waist, pinning my back up against your front. I can feel your arousal pressed into my bottom from behind. Our hips move together to a rhythm that is about so much more than the music.

You brush my hair gently away from my neck and ear. Your gentleness belies the strength I feel from your forearm around my waist. You lean down and whisper in my ear, "You dressed to please me tonight. You are my very good girl. Are you wearing panties?"

As I shake my head no, your hand runs up the outside of my thigh, pushing my thin skirt up to my waist as you feel my naked hip and find the proof you are seeking.

"Mmmmm, that's my good little slut," you whisper and let my skirt fall back into place.

Releasing my waist, you take my hand and lead me out onto the dance floor. The rhythm is slow but the beat is insistent. You pull my body in close to yours again. We are almost face to face with my five inch heels. Your hands rest innocently at my waist as you stare into my eyes, but I know your thoughts are anything but innocent.

"Don't take your eyes off mine," you command.

The dance floor is crowded. We are pressed even closer together by the bodies of the other dancers on the floor. You run your hands up the outsides of my thighs and up under my skirt until your hands are gripping my naked hips.

"Are you wet for me princess?" you ask.

"Yes sir," I reply, never breaking our eye contact.

Sliding your hand over my hip to my front, you place your hand over my naked pussy. You run your fingers through my slit and find me soaking wet for you just as promised. With one hand still gripping my hip, you bring your wet fingers to my mouth. You don't have to tell me what to do. I know what you want me to do. I open my mouth to take in your fingers and lick them clean. I look you straight in the eyes the entire time I lick and suck my juices from your fingers.

The look in your eyes is feral now and I know I may have pushed it too far in a public place.

Taking me by the hand, you drag me from the dance floor. Your stride is purposeful as you lead me to the back of the club and a dark corridor that houses the bathrooms.

I think you're going to take me into one of the bathrooms but you don't. Instead you push me up against the wall. Once again, your front is pressed up against my back. You push your hardness into me so I can feel what I have done to you.

"A man can only take so much teasing before he has to fuck his slut," you tell me.

"Pull up your skirt, push out that sweet little ass for me and spread your legs," is your command.

I am terrified that someone will come around the corner and find us. But I am more afraid of not doing what I'm told. The idea of being discovered is scary...the idea of displeasing you, unthinkable. Only giving you pleasure, making my body available for you whenever you want and need it, matters to me in this moment.

The music from the club is loud, but I can hear you unbuckle your belt and lower your zipper. An ominous sound that seems to drown out every other sound around me.

You position the head of your cock at the entrance of my pussy, grip my hips roughly and slam into me all at once.

With this beginning I think you are going to fuck me fast and hard, but instead you begin to stroke very slowly. Rocking into me little by little, in and out.

You lean into my ear and whisper, "Oohhh god yes. Your hot little cunt feels so good."

You quicken your pace and I know you are getting close because your breathing is rapid and hot in my ear. You are slamming into me now, harder and faster, over and over to the rhythm of the music from the club. I feel you tense up as you cum, spraying your hot seed inside of me.

"Mmmmmmmm, such a good girl," you praise me.

Petting my hair gently, you kiss my neck as you use your other hand to put yourself to rights, refasten your pants and pull my skirt down around my hips again.

I start to turn and walk to the bathroom to clean myself up. You take my hand and pull me back around to face you. As you shake your head, I understand your meaning immediately. I am to leave your hot sticky cum dripping out of my pussy and onto my legs the rest of the evening. I will be able to feel your wetness on the soft skin of my thighs as a constant reminder that I am your obedient girl, your slut.