The Dance Begins

Story Info
Our journey into the world of a dating wife.
3.7k words
4
41k
29
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter I

Our Journey Into the World of a Dating Wife

Tom and Jane were a young married couple with one child. They had been married for close to two years when this story took place. Jane had been back to work for several months at the insurance company where she had worked prior to having our first child. The time frame was in the late seventies.

Just so you get an idea what we looked like back in the day, Jane is a long haired brunette, a hair color I prefer over all others and green eyes. She is 5 feet 4 inches tall, when we met she she weighed a cool 105 and had the most appealing hips and ass. Her breast were not big, maybe 32C but they sure got bigger when she got pregnant, and she breast fed our first. I think she ended up after weaning at about a between 36 to 38 D after the birth of our first child. She was a very pretty, sexy woman. And by the way she is French.

I am 5 feet nine inches tall weight in at 175, brown hair, brown eyes, ain't got no butt, like most guys but the package was around 7 ½, 8 inches on a good day.

One evening my wife and I were laying on the floor in the living room on some large throw pillows watching TV, it was a warm night, our child was in bed, I was dressed only in my briefs and Jane was wearing one of my tee shirts and a pair of panties, when Jane said, "I hope you don't mind, but I have been reading the stories from those Penthouse Forum magazines you buy."

Of course not, I replied. I turned on my side to face her, the TV forgotten, "What made you want to read them?"

"I guess I wanted to find out what you found so interesting."

"What did you think of the stories in the forum?"

Jane turned to face me, "Not really sure, some of them were pretty exciting to read."

"Which stories did you like reading?"

"Well there were some romantic stories, and those were nice, but most of the stories were of the fantasy category, and I am not so sure I know quite what to think."

Jane went on to say there were some pretty racy subjects, but those didn't interest her. She did say she found more stories of wife sharing, wives dating other men and the like, than any other subject.

Jane told me she had read many of the stories about men fantasizing about their wives sleeping with other men. She found it hard to understand how a husband could get so turned on by their wives sleeping with other men, and if they really loved their wives, "wouldn't they want them to be faithful and not do that?"

Jane went on to say, as she read the shared wives stories she remembered conversations we had before we were married about my ex wife cheating on me and sleeping with other men and how jealous it made me. Which ultimately had led to our divorce. She recalled that I had told her that I made a vow to myself to never get that jealous and possessive with a woman again. All of which is true. So how could it be Tom was turned on about shared/dating wives when his first wife cheated on him?

"Can I ask you something, Jane asked?"

"Sure, you know you can ask me anything."

"Is that what you would want me to do, date other men, and do what we did when we were dating?"

"Well the thought did cross my mind."

"I don't understand, you got divorced from your first wife for cheating on you, why I am I different, how can you think I could go out with another man on a date, cause you know what happens on dates, I would be cheating on you too!"

"True, you would be cheating in a sense, but if we agreed that it was alright for you to date other men, it wouldn't be cheating as I would know you were seeing other men, with my permission, really more like my knowledge, because giving you permission is more like I own you, and I don't."

"But, I still don't understand, as your wife and you as my husband it is expected that we remain faithful to each other, and if I did date other men, I would be unfaithful to you, do you know why with me, how I am different than your first wife, how it was alright for me to date, and it wasn't for her?"

I then told her one reason I thought she cheated, "When I met Rachael, she was a virgin and I was the first man to fuck her. She and I used to hang out with her older sister and brother in law. They were, unknown to me, swingers. Her sister told her about having sex with others and how exciting it was. I think Rachael was influenced by her sister because she began hinting then suggesting we see others."

I didn't go along with this idea and told her so. Soon after Rachael moved out and I was upset about these turn of events. She returned several weeks later and all seemed well, we moved to a different town for my work and we had our second child. Everything was good until she started working again, she started getting calls in the middle of the night. She claimed they were from a friend of ours that drank too much and needed a ride home. She would go to visit friends and when I would call to talk to her, sometimes she was there and many times she was not. Rachael got pissed at me and destroyed her friends number so I could no longer call. She kicked me out and divorced me shorty after. "But you already know this, as I told you about it before."

"I see similarities in her life and yours, so I decided if you feel the need to explore your curiosity, being you were a virgin when we met and have never dated anyone before me, it would be better if you did so with my knowledge."

Jane then said, "this is a lot to digest for one night. Why don't we sleep on it, to tell you the truth I am feeling like I need some love like only you can give me!"

The next week went by as usual and the weekend came, we were watching TV, after a couple glasses of wine, she started to pick up where we left off.

"So, if I dated other men, wouldn't you want to date other women? I don't think I would like for you to see other women, I would think you didn't want me any more."

"To tell you the absolute truth, you are the most exciting and sexiest woman I have ever met, and your pussy is amazing! I am totally satisfied when we have sex. I don't think I could ever find another woman that could compare to you."

"But yet, you still want to share me with other men, you want to let other men use my, as you say, "amazing pussy". Besides since I got pregnant my body has changed, and in the stories the women all have tight pussies, flat stomachs and are sex goddesses. I don't have a tight pussy anymore, my tummy has stretch marks, and other than my boobs being bigger, I don't think I would be attractive to other men."

"Well as far as the physical changes, you are a woman now, not a tight teenager anymore. I have seen how other men look at you, and when we go out the men seem to line up to dance with you. You look so hot when we go out, It may sound strange but I am so proud to be your husband, cause I have such a hot wife and it really turns me on knowing that you are so attractive to other men."

"Truthfully, I don't like tight pussy, I love how yours has become looser, I love the way it feels when we fuck, it feels like a sweet caress when I slide in and out of you, and if it could get bigger, I would like that just fine."

"Well if I was to fuck other men, I suppose it would get bigger, so I guess you would like that, fucking my loose pussy. You know in the stories the women come home from their dates with their pussies stretched out and full of sperm and their panties soaking wet. Is that what you want, would you want to touch my wet panties, feel our juices, and would you want to then remove my panties and look at my big hole with all that juice leaking out?" For me to come home with a gaping hole leaking some other guys sperm, would you want to fuck me before I cleaned up, slide your cock in my just fucked pussy feeling how slippery my pussy is, look down and see your cock coated with his sperm,

"OMG, what has gotten into you, you have never talked like this before. I have never been so hard, your nipples are so big I can see them poking out, and you smell like pure sex, are you turned on by our conversation?"

"Breathless, YES, I have been looking at your your cock as we have been talking and it been peaking out above your briefs almost winking at me for the last hour, and my pussy is so wet, I guess all this talk of fucking other men, seeing how hard you have become, I am about ready to say yes to being a bad girl!"

With that, she sat up and pulled her tee shirt off over her head, revealing her magnificent big tits to me, then she laid on her back and said, "Feel my panties!"

I sat up and put my hand on her left leg and gently tugged her legs apart, she was wearing a pair of pastel blue hip huger panties, the first thing I noticed was the whole gusset of her panties was darkened from her wetness, I couldn't wait to touch her there, but I slowly slid my had toward her pussy, but I was interrupted by her taking my hand and shoving it to her crotch, it was so wet, I nearly came right then. I could feel the hairs of her pussy pushing out on the fabric, her pussy was so engorged I could feel her pussy lips were spread wide open, her clit was so big it felt like a little dick, as I was rubbing my hand over her wet panties, she started to wiggle and hump my hand, making small noises almost like a purr. I raised my hand to my nose to smell and it smelled like a mixture of sperm and pussy juice.

Then she looked at me and said, "I've been a naughty girl!"

"What do you mean, you've been a naughty girl?"

"Well, when you went shopping this evening, Joe next door came over and fucked me!"

"What, how did this happen?"

"Are you mad at me?"

"No, but this is quite a surprise, didn't think this would happen so quickly!"

"Do you want me to kiss and tell, is that what you want?"

"Yes."

"Well, you have been reading these forum magazines for some time and I continued to read them and I realized you got turned on by the stories of wives fucking other men, because you always got more frisky after reading the stories in them."

"I decided since I knew you liked that sort of thing I might as well try it to see if you would like it for real."

You know she was telling me in such a way it was believable, did she really do it?

She went on to tell me that she found Joe attractive, and he had openly flirted with her when I was not around, he had even went as far as to tell her that she looked so sexy, and hot that he wished he could fuck her. Imaging that, she said, I find out that is just what you want me to do, so tonight I decided to go for it. So after you left, I called him and told him you were gone for an hour and I invited him over. I am sure he got the memo, so I undressed and put on just my nighty top and met him at the door, I must have taken him all of 5 minutes to come to the door.

Needless to say he was shocked to see me dressed, I mean undressed the way I was. He looked at me and said, "does this mean what I think it does?"

So I said, "If you think it means I want to fuck you, then yes it does!"

So I told Joe we had to hurry, as you would be back soon, and led him into the bedroom. He was out of his clothes in a flash, and on top of me in the bed. I looked up at him and said as I guided his cock to my pussy hole, "Fuck me!" and he pushed into me and began to fuck me, slowly at first then faster and faster, until he was slamming his dick into me so hard that his balls were slapping my ass with each stroke. "Tom, it felt so good my juices were flooding out of my pussy!" you wouldn't believe how primal it all was, my pussy was making squishy, noises, his balls slapping my ass and even the bed was banging against the wall, oh well, I didn't have to worry about the neighbors hearing the bed banging against the wall cause he was the neighbor.

I felt so naughty, here I was a married woman with another mans cock fucking my pussy, it felt so good, not better than you, just different, bad and hot, it didn't take him long to cum, I soon felt him slowdown and his cock began to swell, just like yours and he let loose with a huge powerful load of hot sperm in my pussy. He kept pumping until he began to soften, then he pulled out. My pussy suddenly empty, his sperm and my juice began to run out and down my ass, it felt so hot, so good I couldn't help it, I grabbed my mirror and looked, he told me that my pussy looked so hot with his sperm seeping out of my big hole. I had to agree with him, it did look hot. "I was so happy baby, my pussy did look hot, my lips were spread and my hole was wide open, I could see down inside and see that milky white fluid he had left inside of me. All I could think was "WOW" what a load.

He quickly got dressed and left. Telling me to call the next time I needed some more. I said I would and I put on my panties to keep the flood from dripping all over the place, and so you could feel my wet panties. As I got out of bed, I saw there was a large wet spot on the sheet, so I pulled the covers back up to cover it.

By this time my cock was drooling pre-cum and harder than it has ever been, even harder than before she started to tell me the story. I wanted to rip her panties off, instead I took my time pulling them slowly down her legs. As I removed them completely, I looked inside and saw a gooey mess of sperm and pussy juice, I had to smell them, and sure enough they smelled like sperm. She slowly and seductively spread her legs so I could look at her pussy and it did indeed look just fucked. Her lips were spread wide and her hole looked huge, her clit was engorged and sticking out big and bold. I could see down in her hole and it was still wet with some milky white deep inside, her pussy hairs were spread out and plastered to the side with some crusty dried sperm, but mostly damp.

She looked up at me and asked, "Do you want to fuck me, are you ready to get your present?"

I said, very enthusiastically, "Yes" so she told me to lay on my back and she straddled my hips, catching my cock between her swollen pussy lips. She began to slide up and down my cock, asking if her pussy felt wet. I said it sure did, so she stopped and rose up and hesitated asking me, "Are you ready, are you ready to be like those guys in the stories and fuck my big well fucked hole, full, so full of Joe' sperm, my hole that has been fucked by another man, is this what you want, cause if you do, I can do this a lot, it felt so good to feel another mans cock in my pussy, I want to do it again. So if you say yes then once I have slid your cock into my pussy, it will be a done deal and you will have your hot wife, your slut, your very own whore and I will be all those things any time you want!" "So?'

"YES, please, I cant wait, I want you so bad, I want to fuck your bad pussy!" So with that she reached down and took hold of my slick dick and lined it up with her hole and slowly slide it inside of her, it felt totally indescribable, soft, slick, wet, loose, hot, felt like sliding into a tube of eroticism, I am sure there were other words that I could use to describe just how good her pussy was but I was fucking the best pussy I have ever fucked in my life. Due to fact her pussy had been fucked recently by the neighbor Joe, or so she said, my heart was slamming in my chest, I had butterflies in my gut so intense, it was sending shivers over my entire body. I lasted about ten strokes and then I erupted in the most intense orgasm I have ever had. It never seemed to end but it did and soft I became. As she raised up to climb off of me her pussy just gushed out our juices and she soaked my crotch, she looked at my shrinking cock and said, "Oh my, we sure made a mess didn't we?"

She then bent over me and began to clean me up with her tongue, I looked on as she was licking my cock, and I commented, "You have never done that before, whats gotten into to you?"

"Well you just did silly, but if you mean why I'm I cleaning up our mess, well if I am to become your slut, whore wife, I'll have to learn to clean up, after all, isn't that what slut whores do?"

"I guess so, you are really getting into this aren't you?"

"Curious aren't you, you are wondering if I really fucked Joe, but you will have to wait until I have you cleaned up to go check the bed sheets, wont you?"

"OK I'll wait, and you are right I am wondering!"

She soon finished and allowed me to get up, but before I did, I took her into my arms and gave her a very passionate kiss, the flavor of her mouth was unique, it tasted like a mixture of saliva, pussy juice and what must have been sperm, a curious melange of saltiness, musk, not unpleasant, but not something I really wanted to get used to.

I got up and went into the bedroom, pulled back the blankets and checked the sheets, well you guessed it, they were dry, no wet spot like she had said. I turned to go back to the living room and she was standing naked in the doorway, her back to the door jamb, with her arms crossed and a big smile on her face.

"Gotcha!"

I know my face turned red with embarrassment, but I managed to say, "You sure did, it was as real as if it really happened, you were so convincing, I really believed it happened for real!"

"So you really liked it, was that what you imagined it would be like?"

"Yes I did like it, and it was better than I imagined, it felt real."

"To tell you the truth, there was sperm in my pussy, but it was yours from earlier when you fucked me, I think that you forgot as you were so wrapped up in the moment you didn't remember we had fucked after the baby was in bed asleep. I used the power of my imagination and having read so many of the fantasies It was easy to slip into that role."

"Did you like the pretending you had really done the neighbor?"

"Truth, yes I did, besides he has really flirted with me and did say he wanted to fuck me. I especially liked how lustful you were, I have never seen or felt you like that before. So if this is how I will be received when I do come home from a real date..then I could see myself doing it."

"So do you want to fuck him for real?"

"You know, maybe someday, now that I know for sure you want me to date other guys. Truth is I want to take my time to get my head wrapped around this new part of our lives."

She went on to say that now she knew for sure that I was really serious about her being able to date other men, that she was not necessarily ready to do so at this time. But in perspective the thought of her fucking other men was exciting her more and more.

"OK, honey, lets go to bed, I want some of that hard cock fucking my well fucked hole, your slut wife wants more!"