The Dance Lesson Ch. 02

Story Info
His shy wife finally shows off.
4.7k words
4.4
98.8k
22

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swigby
swigby
220 Followers

Things moved pretty fast once I realized that my wife was also turned on by the idea of making love to another man. In fact, the opportunity arose within a couple of days, thanks to the Latin dance lessons she was taking at our vacation resort.

Like I said before, Anne normally dressed in a pretty low-key way, designed to basically hide her large breasts and round bum. She wasn't fat, and had a nice firm waist, but her boobs definitely made her self-conscious. I kept telling her that a lot of guys found her type very sexy, but she always rejected those comments as "something a husband has to say," especially now that she was over forty.

Things started to change during our vacation. Maybe it was the sun, or being away from the kids for the first time in ages, or the daily dance classes. Whatever it was, when I pointed out to her how many other guys had been watching her when she went up to the dance area beside the pool on that first day, she started to regain a bit of confidence.

In fact, the next day she went to the club store and bought herself a new bathing suit. It was still a black one-piece, but with the leg cut a lot higher, the top cut a lot lower, and the whole thing clinging to her a lot tighter. Wearing sandals with a little heel, she modeled it for me in our bungalow.

"Well, can I get away with this?" she asked, standing in front of the bathroom mirror and running her hands down her hips. It was like she was trying to press them in.

"Are you kidding me?" I said. I had a serious hard-on imagining my wife walking past the pool like this in a few minutes. "You just wait and see what happens. If half a dozen guys at the pool aren't howling like dogs when you go to the dance lesson today, then ... tomorrow I'll take you into the city and we'll spend the whole day buying you shoes."

Anne laughed. "I hope for your sake you're right," she said. Then she walked towards the door. Her boobs and bum wobbled delightfully with every step, and the heels accentuated the curves of her legs . She stopped to tie on her sheer black beach wrap, and then we headed to the pool.

As expected, I noticed three or four guys right away giving Anne the once-over. She was definitely enjoying the attention. She went into the pool a couple of times, and whenever she came out, that tight black bathing suit just clung to her curves. Her nipples really poked out. Her skin glistened in the sunlight. I had an erection most of the afternoon.

Then at five, the Latin music started and off she went to her lesson. She got plenty of appreciative stares and I had the feeling she put a little extra strut into her step to give them a show. Anyway, she looked pretty hot.

I had the feeling there were more men in the class than the day before. I was proved right when they all paired up to practice the steps they'd learned. Like the day before, they just rotated through the group, but because they had more men today, Anne always had a male partner. That was good news as far as I was concerned. Since Anne had told me how turned on she got from this kind of dancing, I was hoping that one of her partners would soon be one of her lovers.

Most of the guys she danced with were pretty clumsy. They all had a good laugh every time they messed up and the mood was pretty light. Two guys in the group in particular would steal a glance at my wife when she was with someone else -- her shuddering tits were really eye-catching in that new suit. One guy was about my age, mid-forties, a little paunchy but a nice smile. Anne always seemed to be laughing when she was dancing with him. The other guy was quite a bit younger. I admit it's a bit of a stereotype, but he looked Latin himself and I had the feeling he was attracted to my wife's blonde hair and pink skin. Her big boobs didn't hurt either, I figured. He was way more serious about it all. My wife seemed to enjoy his attention as well, but I had the feeling she was having a better time with the other guy.

Anyway, after the dance lesson, my wife went for a quick swim. I had left the poolside and was in the bar, watching. When she came out of the water, I was once again amazed at how great she looked. The vacation and her new-found confidence were working wonders. I hadn't seen her look so sexy in years. Her boobs and bum jiggled as she rubbed her hair with her towel. When she stood in profile, her large nipples stood out prominently.

The guy who made her laugh came up to her and they struck up a conversation. It wasn't long before she was giggling. Then he whispered something in her ear and she looked like she blushed. Bingo, I thought. I headed out of the bar and back to our bungalow.

About 20 minutes later Anne came into out room. I was lying on the bed reading. "Where did you go?" she asked, half scolding. "I looked for you after my lesson but you weren't anywhere. Why didn't you wait for me?" She headed into the bathroom.

I closed my book and sat up. "I was bored, and it was hot, so I thought I'd come back here and relax with a book," I said. "How was the lesson?"

"It was great," she said. I walked to the bathroom door. She was naked, hanging up her bathing suit on a towel rack. She turned to the mirror and started brushing her hair. With her arms raised, her breasts looked fantastic. "It is so much fun," she said. "Some of the guys can't dance very well and then I have to work hard not to lead them. But when they suddenly get the rhythm, it's really cool."

She picked a pair of white panties from the rack and slipped them on. The rest of her clothes were hanging on the rack - a white bra, loose white blouse and matching skirt. "Actually, cool's the wrong word," she said. "It's kind of hot. Something suddenly clicks, and then the two of you are moving together in perfect rhythm." She swung her hips back and forth, and gave me a look in the mirror. "It's a great feeling. Sexy."

She took her bra, but I reached out and held her hand back. "Don't," I said. "Go without tonight." My shorts were bulging with my hard-on.

She looked at me sharply. "Are you serious?" she asked.

"Why not?" I said. "You look fantastic and I'm proud of you. Besides, with that loose blouse, no one will be able to see anything. It'll just be a turn-on knowing that you're going braless."

She smiled and shook her head. "You're just horny. These boobs aren't what they used to be," she said, lifting them up in both hands. She pouted. "I need a bra."

"You've got great boobs," I said. "You saw how the guys were looking at you today at the pool. There's no need to hide." I stepped up to her and lifted her breasts in my hands. They were heavy but still firm. "Maybe some of your dance partners will be at the restaurant tonight," I said. "Let's give them something to think about."

I ran my thumbs over her nipples. She shivered and giggled, pushing me away. "Not a chance," she said, and turned away, grabbing her clothes and moving into the bedroom to finish getting dressed. Disappointed, I turned to the mirror. You're getting old, losing your hair, I thought. Losing your marbles, too, if you think you're going to get your wife into the sack with someone else. I brushed my teeth, combed what hair I had left, and went into the bedroom.

"Let's go," Anne said. "I'm starved." She was just closing the last button on her blouse.

"OK, let's compromise," I said. "Keep the bra, but put on something a little more flattering. That T-shirt you bought last week." I lifted my eyebrows a couple of times. I went to the dresser and started rummaging around in her tops. "This one," I said, holding it up for her. "Please?" I batted my eyelids.

"Jeez, Tom, you're acting like a twelve-year-old," she said, then giggled. "Alright, but just for tonight, and just because I feel sorry for you."

I rubbed my hands together and started to slobber like a rabid fox. She giggled as she took off her blouse and pulled on the T-shirt. It was nice and snug, just as I remembered it. The material held her boobs up nicely and clung to her tummy as well. She glanced in the mirror. "You look great and you know it," I said.

She smiled. "Let's go eat," she said. We headed out the door and down the main walkway to the club's largest restaurant. We hadn't gone halfway to the restaurant before a guy eyed my wife's chest. The T-shirt was so tight that her boobs couldn't move much. Still, you couldn't help but notice them and that they were the real McCoy. Her round bum was bouncing nicely underneath her skirt as she put a little wiggle into her step. I could see her panties clearly beneath the light material.

"Jesus, Anne, you look incredible," I stammered. We were approaching the entrance to the restaurant and there were a lot of people milling around. Her chest was attracting plenty of looks. "You've never believed me when I said you were still a bombshell," I said as we entered the restaurant. "You have to admit the attention you're getting tonight proves I'm right, doesn't it?"

Anne was looking around for a table. She stopped, smiled and waved. I looked over and saw her dance partner, the comedian, waving us over. "Let's go sit with Jack," she said. "You'll like him. He's funny."

I followed Anne to the table. She introduced us. "Jack, this is my husband Tom." I smiled and we shook hands.

"So you're the lucky guy," Jack said, grinning. "I don't know how you managed it. You look like an average Joe to me. I guess you've got something special." Then, believe it or not, he winked at me. He turned to my wife, smiling broadly.

I glanced at Anne and raised my eyebrows. This guy makes you laugh? He's a bit of an asshole, I thought. Anne looked slightly embarrassed, but we sat down and ordered drinks. Jack cracked a few more jokes, some of them funny, some not. We got slightly bombed and enjoyed the seafood. Despite his sometimes crude and unsophisticated sense of humor, he lavished attention on my wife and she seemed to really enjoy it. I wondered whether I'd been paying too much attention to my books, and whether women could really be so easily flattered.

After dinner we headed to a bar and disco near the beach. The sun had set. Below a deep blue sky there was a thin line of pink and orange on the horizon. After a few minutes, a samba started up. I turned to Jack. "So, why don't you guys show me what you've been learning?"

Jack smiled. "It would be a pleasure," he said. He turned to my wife and extended his hand. "Shall we?" She smiled and stood up. As she did, her T-shirt pressed even more tightly against her breasts for just a moment. Her nipples jutted out slightly. My cock stirred. I saw that Jack had also noticed her nipples.

The disco was only half full, so I had a clear view of the dance floor. They were pretty hesitant at first, and Jack was having a hard time. But after a few minutes he seemed to get the hang of one or two basic steps that he was able to repeat. They started to loosen up. She and Jack would come together for a step or two, chest to chest, and I imagined Jack feeling my wife's full breasts against him. He also had one hand at her side, where he would definitely be able to feel the side of one breast.

After a couple of dances, they returned to the table. We ordered more drinks. "I'm beat," Jack said, wiping beads of sweat from his head. "Your turn, Tom. Show me how it's done."

I smiled. "I'm a really lousy dancer, Jack. I'm depending on you to keep my wife happy." I glanced at Anne. She gave me a cross look, then smiled. "Anyway, I prefer to watch," I said, and winked at him. Anne rolled her eyes.

Jack looked surprised but barely missed a beat. "Well, I'll do what I can for you, Tom. Give it the old school try, as they say."

He excused himself for a minute and left the table. Anne looked at me and shook her head. "You're turning into a dirty old man, Tom," she said.

I leaned over and spoke quietly. "I feel sorry for that guy, Anne. He can't keep his eyes off of you. Why don't you give him something to look at?"

"Now what?" she said, with fake exasperation. I could smell booze on her breath.

"Go take your bra off." I blurted it out, choking slightly. Was I going too far? "Show him what you've got. You only live once."

She looked at me sideways, as though checking whether I was serious. I didn't say anything. "What's gotten into you?" She was half smiling.

I cleared my throat. "Well, first of all, this is a great place, it's a great evening, and I'm feeling incredibly lucky to be spending it with such a beautiful and sexy woman," I said. I gave her my best smile. I really was feeling like a million bucks and she could see it. "Second, it's an incredible turn-on for me to see other guys appreciating your charms. Last but not least, I think you're enjoying it a little bit yourself, aren't you?"

She smiled and looked down. She was a bit embarrassed. "Every woman likes to turn heads," she said. "This is the first time I can remember that men have paid me this kind of attention." She looked away for a moment, then back at me. "Sure. It feels good."


I leaned over again and kissed her neck. "Well then, come on, sexy," I whispered, "lose that bra. And why not take off your panties while your at it. Quickly, before Jack gets back."

She pushed her chair away from the table and stood up. She gave me a wicked smile. "You're living dangerously, buster." Then she headed to the ladies room. My cock was throbbing by now.

I gulped down my drink as Jack came back to the table. "Your wife's a real cutie, Tom," he said, and lifted his glass. He looked like he wanted to ask me something, but before he could say anything, Anne returned. I could hardly breathe. Her full breasts were wobbling slightly underneath the material of her T-shirt, although she was trying to walk in a way that would minimize the motion. I could see the dark area of her nipples, and I could no longer see her panties beneath the skirt, just the hint of skin color going all the way up to her waist. My heart was pounding.

Anne sat down. Her face was flushed, and I saw that she'd put on some more make-up. Jack was speechless for a moment - the first time all evening. He was having a hard time not paying attention to my wife's boobs. I decided it was time for hubby to disappear if my master plan was ever to take effect.

As another Latin song started, I stood up. "Listen you guys, I've had a long day of reading and sitting in the sun," I said. "I'm going to call it a day. Have fun ... and don't stay out too late," I said to Anne, waving a finger at her.

I hurried away before Anne could say anything. I had a serious erection thinking about Jack getting such an eyeful of my wife's luscious chest. When I got back to our bungalow, I could hardly control myself. I rubbed my cock a few times but decided to save it for later. I was sure my wife would have something good to tell me.

Finally, after almost an hour, Anne returned to our room. She stood at the foot of the bed, hands on her hips, looking slightly defiantly at me. I was still amazed at how great her breasts looked in that T-shirt. Her face was still flushed. She smiled at me.

"It looks like you had a good time," I said. I was lying on the bed, a book open on my lap, hiding my erection.

She shook her shoulders once so that her tits wobbled beneath the T-shirt. "Jack certainly did," she said. She opened her purse and pulled out her bra and panties, tossing them casually onto the sofa. She looked like she was pretty bombed.

"And you liked that?" I asked.

She walked to the side of the bed and looked down at me, with a pout on her lips. "You're not jealous, are you?" I could smell the booze again.

"I don't know, did you do anything?" I reached up and tried to squeeze her breasts, but she backed away, teasing me.

"I might have," she said. "Would you be jealous?"

My hard-on was pulsing in my shorts. I didn't say anything.

"We might have gone for a little walk," she said dreamily. She started to walk around the room, play-acting her stroll with Jack, I assumed. "Maybe we went down to the beach, where it's romantic. Maybe we danced a samba on the beach." She turned and looked at me. "Would that make you jealous?" She giggled.

I just watched her, not saying anything. "Maybe I let him kiss me." She closed her eyes and licked her lips. "Then maybe we walked down the beach to a place where nobody could see us. Beside those yellow sailboats." We hadn't been to the beach yet and I didn't know about any yellow sailboats. Was this story for my entertainment, or was it real?

She lowered her voice to a conspiratorial whisper. She walked over to the bed. "Then maybe he asked me to take off my top." She reached down and lifted the book off my lap. My shorts tented from my rigid cock. She giggled again. "Tsk, tsk, you are naughty." She rubbed the front of my shorts.

"Maybe I was feeling a little wild, knowing what my husband wanted, and so maybe I started to slowly ..." She started to peel her shirt up, swaying her hips. "Maybe I wanted him to see my breasts." As the material slid up over her boobs, they bounced down and wobbled free. Her nipples poked way out. She was turned on. She pulled the shirt over her head and tossed it to the floor.

"And maybe I wanted him to see more than that." She hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her skirt and tugged it down. She wiggled her hips as she pulled the skirt lower, so her boobs and bum jiggled. My cock was ready to explode. "Would that have made you jealous?" she asked.

She turned around and walked toward the door, swaying her hips. She still had her sandals on with the low heels. Her bum and thighs trembled slightly as she walked. She spun around, eyes closed, and arms above her head. "The cool air caressing my naked skin." She sighed. "Feeling it on my thighs, my breasts." She reached down and caressed herself gently, eyes still closed. "Feeling his eyes on my body." She opened her eyes and looked at me.

I couldn't tell if she was telling me what actually happened, or what she thought I wanted to hear. "Would you like that?" she purred.

All I could do was gape at her. She was so hot it was killing me. "Maybe standing out there in the moonlight, on the beach, with another man looking at my nude body ... maybe that got me incredibly wet."

She got onto the bed and straddled my chest. Slowly she inched her hips upwards until her pussy was right over my face. She looked down at me, over her large breasts. I could feel the heat from her, and smell her. "What could have gotten me so wet?" she asked in a whisper. She lowered herself towards me. I opened my mouth and ran my tongue over her lips and up her slit until I reached her swollen clit. She groaned. She really was soaking wet.

She leaned forward and put her hands on the headboard. Her heavy breasts swung into my face. "Maybe he asked if he could fuck me." She was panting a little now. She pressed herself down onto my mouth, moving her hips up and down in a slow rhythm over my tongue. "Maybe he sat down on the sand with his cock pointing in the air, and maybe I lowered myself onto him." Her rhythm picked up pace. She was off in her own world. "So long and stiff," she moaned. "The ocean air on my skin. So wet."

She was moving much faster over my tongue now. I could sense that she was close to orgasm. "Maybe I felt him so strong inside of me. Maybe he kissed my breasts as he thrust deep into my pussy." She was getting louder now, too. "Maybe he said he was going to come inside of me!"

She squeezed her eyes closed and gasped loudly. She pressed herself down onto my face and squeezed her thighs together, pinching and tugging on her nipples so that her breasts swayed wildly from side to side. I grabbed her bum with both hands and pressed my face into her, driving my tongue as deep as I could into her drenched pussy. She was groaning and writhing like I'd never seen before.

swigby
swigby
220 Followers
12