The Dancer

Story Info
Surprise encounter with a dancer.
1.7k words
4.21
19.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met a girl who told me she's a dancer,
A pretty girl I'd never met before.
I went to the theatre to see her;
What a shock when I walked in through that door!

- Englebert Humperdinck
"The Dancer"

*

At exactly five o'clock, Tammy's alarm began its annoying beeping. "God, I hate alarms that beep -- someday I'm going to get one that will wake me with music," she muttered under her breath as she slowly snaked out of bed and turned it off. Working the graveyard shift was tough on her, but she enjoyed her work enough that it was well worth it. Her cat nuzzled up to her, rubbing his head against her firm abdomen, the result of many hours spent at the gym. Tammy stretched, gently rubbing her body to get the circulation going, and headed to the bathroom.

The cool shower refreshed Tammy and brought her to full consciousness quickly. "I really do love my work," she thought as she lathered up her firm body and long blonde hair. She toweled herself dry and applied her makeup, careful to keep it light and natural looking, and began drying her hair. She had long and thick blonde hair -- naturally blonde, not something out of a bottle -- with just enough of a natural wave that she never needed to curl it, just a few brush strokes and it was ready. Because she would change into a "uniform" as soon as she got to work, she quickly and somewhat carelessly dressed, jumped into her fire-engine red convertible, and screamed down the road.

Tammy rushed in through the dull brown "Employees Only" door that yielded no clue to the magic that was hidden behind it. Opening her locker, Tammy quickly undressed and surveyed the "uniform" choices for that evening. After carefully considering for a minute she chose the black nylons with the tiny diamond pattern and a garter belt laced with shimmery gold thread. Over the garter went the matching lace panties -- french cut, of course, then the push-up black and gold lace bra that hooked in front. The next layer began with a hot-pink satin spaghetti-strap camisole that shimmered as she moved. Last came the sexy, body-hugging, tight-at-the-waist-tits-and-ass-hot-pink dress that told all of her secrets with every movement. Jet black four-inch spiked heels topped it all off. Inspecting herself in the full-length mirror to make sure everything was just right, Tammy couldn't help admiring herself. She was quite a sight. It even made her a little horny, making her cunt twinge a little seeing herself dressed like this.

"Hey Tammy, one minute till the music," called the smart-aleck Disc Jockey. Clever guy, he was. He was the evening DJ only because he also owned the dance hall. He had the hall built so that the DJ booth looked over the dance stage/runway from one side, and on the other side, right into the dancers' locker room. From his strategic vantage point, he could not only watch them on stage, but all their pre-dance preparations as well.

"Five seconds till you're on," he called as the music began. "Four, three, two, one, you're on!" The curtains parted, and Tammy stood bathed in the light. The house lights had been turned off, and only one spotlight was on. It began as a full-body spot, and as the music built and Tammy stood rock-still, slowly gathered itself into a small, four-inch circle of light focused on her right tit. She began bobbing and swaying to the music, the light trained on her gently bouncing boob. The light glided over to her left tit, and after a few sensuous seconds, focused on her hot pubic triangle. She began slow, tantalizing pelvic thrusts, air fucking the spotlight and the audience. The crowd cheered like mad.

Slowly the spot drew back to highlight her whole body, and then a second and a third light came on, until she literally glowed. She continued dancing, gyrating, grinding, and spinning. The exhilaration started to go to her head. It always seemed to at this point. Down the runway she went, dancing sensuously every step of the way. As she reached the end of the runway, she took hold of the floor-to-ceiling pole and wrapped her legs around it as if it were a huge cock, sliding up and down it. She raised her leg high over her head and drew her panties aside, giving the crowd a great beaver shot. The pole was one of her favorites.

The first song neared its end as the crowd continued to cheer. Several men laid bills on the edge of the runway. As the music faded to a close, she wiggled her way back to the curtains on the stage, and with her back toward the crowd, hiked her dress up around her waist. The next song was a rowdy one, and at the first drumbeat, she started shaking her ass. Each beat brought another shake, and with each shake she drew the dress higher, until at last she brought the dress up over her head, and tossed it off-stage.

Tammy spun around several times, and her hot-pink camisole was radiant in the spot light. The house lights came on slightly, and she could see the whole audience now, not just the first row crowded around the runway. It was mostly men, but a handful of couples were there, as well as several single women.

She again danced her way down the stage, catching an eye here and there in the audience, and squatting low, flashed beavers to those who had placed bills on the stage. She picked up the bills one by one, handed each to the person who had placed it on the stage, and held out her panties for them to stuff the bill in. The men loved it, especially the gorgeous one who sat second from the end -- with an obvious hard-on.

At the end of the runway she sat down, lifted and spread her legs, and slowly spun around. In the second row she saw a very good-looking couple. As she caught sight of them, she saw the lady unzip her man's pants and pull out his cock. As she continued to spin around, they went out of sight, but on the next rotation, Tammy could see the lady stroke his cock, then bend over and take it deep into her mouth. Tammy could feel her cunt getting steamier as she watched them.

She stood up, pulled the camisole over her head, and leisurely pulled it back and forth between her legs. She slowly rubbed her cunt with it, the satin feeling nice against her twat. God, she was getting horny. Her cunt was practically dripping. Again the music faded to a close, and she returned to the curtain.

As the last song began, Tammy thought, "I'm so fucking horny, I'm really going to let it all hang out. I'll really give it to them." The music started again, and she unsnapped her bra and tossed it aside. Down came the panties, leaving her dressed in only the nylons, garter and heels. She danced down the runway, high kicking, squatting, and bending over and grabbing her ankles to give the best shot of her pussy and tits. The bills literally poured out as she put on a real show.

As she danced her way down the stage, several guys were stroking their cocks. She loved to watch men do that, with that intense look on their faces as they stroke their meat, ready to lose control. Just as she caught one guy's eye, he began cumming. "Oh god," she thought, "let me have that cum. Let me have that beautiful cock." She could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter. As she neared the end of the runway, she saw the woman that was blowing her man. She looked up at Tammy and smiled, all the while stroking the cock. Just as she bent to take it into her mouth again, he started cumming. The first spurt of hot jism hit her cheek, but she was able to get her mouth over his cock before the next spurt. The rest of his cum went into her mouth. Tammy stopped and watched, almost awestruck, oblivious to the music and the crowd, as the woman sucked him dry.

It was too much for Tammy to take. The juices from her pussy began running down her leg. As the crowd became aware of her juices dripping from her cunt and shining in the spotlight, they cheered wildly. Caught up in the intensity of the blowjob, the music and the crowd's emotions, Tammy dropped to the runway, lifted and spread her legs, and slowly spun around. The audience screamed as they saw her glistening, wet cunt and the wanton look on her face. "This is it," she thought. She continued to spin slowly around, and reached down with her right hand and wiped the cunt juices from her leg. Slowly and sensuously her hand came to her mouth and she licked the pussy juices from it.

The taste of her own cunt almost made her cum. She could stand it no longer. She reached down and began stroking her clitoris. With her other hand, she inserted two fingers in to her cunt. The audience screeched as she bucked and thrust her hips and finger-fucked herself. The more they cheered, the closer it brought her to orgasm.

Then with great force it hit. She involuntarily arched her back and shoved her cunt as far into the air as she could as it clamped down on her fingers as wave after wave of orgasm racked her body. She rubbed her cunt faster and faster, writhing around on the stage as great moans of pleasure exploded from her mouth. She bucked and bucked until the orgasm subsided. The cheers quieted, and as the rush of orgasm left and she slowly came back to reality, she surveyed the crowd.

No less than a dozen men were gripping their cocks, stroking for all they were worth. "What a fucking rush! Twelve guys jerking off over me!" She rolled over and walked back to the curtains, scooping up stacks of dollar bills on the way. Just before she went behind the curtain to her locker, she stuck her finger deep into her sopping box, waved it to the crowd, and licked it off. Again, they went wild.

She laid down in the dressing room, basking in the afterglow of a good cum, listening to the dying chant of a satisfied audience: Tammy! Tammy! Tammy! Tammy! Tammy! . . .