The Dancer

Story Info
A couple spends time in a different type of club.
797 words
3.98
17.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is completely dark, we can't see anyone else in the club it is so dark. The only light comes from the stage in front of us. It is a special club and we are there for a special night. We are sitting in front of the stage. The music is loud and has a good beat. We are having a wonderful time and enjoying the show. After a while our waitress brings us more drinks and whispers something in your ear. You look over at me and smile a mischievous smile.

The crowd around us begins to clap and a beautiful woman walks up the steps to the stage and starts to dance. She is beautiful. The most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

Slowly at first, she moves and sways to the music. She begins to move around the stage, teasing the crowd with her beauty. As the song progresses she removes her jacket and throws it to someone in the crowd. She keeps dancing. Her legs are long and smooth. Her skirt is short and tight. We see her not insubstantial breasts bouncing underneath her top. As she dances she unbuttons her blouse. Slowly, teasingly, she undoes the buttons, one at a time until her blouse is completely open. She is not wearing a bra. She does not take the top off though. Not yet. She teases us with glimpses of her as she continues to move to the music.

As she dances she bends over and runs her hands up her long, lovely legs. Slowly she stands up straight, her hands sliding first up her calves, over her knees and finally up her thighs. They stop on her ass, so firm and tight. Her fingers find the zipper and she slowly undoes it. Her skirt drops down her legs to the floor. She steps out of it and kicks it to the crowd.

Now in just her top and thong she continues to dance. The top starts to fall off her shoulders. She grabs the edges and opens it up, finally exposing her beautiful, firm breasts. Her nipples are hard with excitement. She drops her top and continues to dance, cupping her breasts and squeezing her nipples, making them even harder than before.

Finally, the time has come. She hooks her thumbs inside her panties and starts to move them down. Slowly, ever so slowly, over her ass and down her legs. Her pussy is glistening with wetness. She is in her own world now as she dances to the music.

The song comes to an end and the crowd goes wild, cheering and applauding wildly. The lights now dim and a chair is placed on the stage. As the next song begins a man from the crowd walks up the stairs and sits in the chair. The beautiful woman begins to dance around him.

She circles the chair, running her hands over his shoulders and through his hair. She moves back in front of him and begins to unbutton his shirt. She sits on his lap, facing him. She can feel the hardness between his legs. She pushes his shirt off his shoulders and he slides his arms out of the sleeves. Now she is kneeling in front of him. Slowly she unbuckles his belt then moves to undo his pants. He lifts up while she pulls off his pants and shorts.

They are now both naked. Her pussy is wet and his cock is hard. She stands back up and again sits on his lap. She feels the tip of his dick spread her wet lips and slowly slide into her. He is deep inside her now; she feels his cock at the entrance to her womb. She begins to move up and down his hard cock, riding him to the beat of the music. His hands play with her breasts, squeezing them and pulling on her nipples. As the music speeds up, she matches the tempo. Again and again she forces herself down on his hard cock. She senses the eruption that is about to come. As the song finally comes to an end she feels his cock swell and the warmth in her pussy as his sperm shoots deep inside her.

I look deep into your eyes and kiss you. As you stand you feel my cum running out of your pussy and down your thighs. The crowd is going wild as I help you down the stairs back to our seats. Another song is starting and a woman is walking up the stairs to the stage but we do not notice. We are kissing passionately, oblivious to the rest of the world. We collect our clothes and head for the exit. Our night has only just begun.