The Dancers

Story Info
The voyeur and the exhibionist return.
1.9k words
4.5
15.6k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain is falling as I walk back to my hotel your footsteps splashing through the rain.....

I was sitting on my own in the bar come late club, watching the local trade as it made it's way from late evening office empty to evening people out, to guys and girls on the pull, a beer or three and a paper to keep me occupied whilst looking for a little dance action later on. I'd been in town now for three days on business and hadn't had much luck with the ladies until on my last night a cab driver had recommended this place to try. The odd shared drink and an ear to talk into but they always wanted to move on and I wanted to dance, slow and close, when you walked in with a female friend.

I watched from my table as you both settled at the bar, you took your wrap from your shoulders, baring them and I recognized your little black dress. I searched my memory for your term 'My Dare Dress.' There it was on your body, the dress I had only seen on the internet, I ordered another beer and a fresh juice and returned to my seat and waited.

The bar had filled nicely and you were both attracting quite a bit of attention not that either seemed to mind as you chatted and I watched as very slowly the two of you parted. At the far end of the bar was a stool and I knew from the way you were walking that was your destination. As you made your way politely but firmly towards it in six strides I too was there ordering a beer from next to you and wishing you a good evening and offering to buy you a drink. For a moment I thought there was recognition but it didn't come and I was talking. We stayed at the bar and our conversation flowed as around us people came and went and apart from a nod from your friend, that I guessed meant she was happy if you were, we made conversation and ourselves comfortable.

The view I had of your tits was fabulous and when I suggested a dance you came eagerly and I watched as your nipples appeared. Back at the bar I decided to talk to your tits and feign that I was trying not too. Quickly I discovered that I was looking anyway and feigning was a waste of time. Our conversation changed and I began to talk about my sex life and lack of it, how much I missed getting a fuck but that I was now too old or so it seemed and you rallied back telling me about your freedom to enjoy your life and that I wasn't to old all the time getting closer to me, touching me and allowing me to touch you back. At first a hand and then your face as all the time you were teasing me, pressing your breasts to me as I handed you another drink and not moving back after you have taken it, your bare leg against my trousers, a thigh as you move brushing my crotch and I suggest a table in a corner but you turn it down.

I think of the things I know about you and introduce subjects slowly, sexual promiscuity, flashing, internet, web cams, meeting people off the internet and getting fucked and with each answer comes a little more and with each little 'more' your nipples grow and your smile widens.

You tell me you are on a 'girls weekend away and you know what they say about mice and cats.'

I laugh tell you that you have a gorgeous body and ask if you have ever considered stripping, perhaps on a stage, or perhaps maybe gone a little further.

With a giggle you tell me that you really are not going to share that information but another dance wouldn't go amiss and maybe you'll tell me after.

You lick round your lips and we dance, we dance closer than before, it's still not the dance I want but it's good to be able to watch your moves. As an old track takes over I swing you round and start you moving faster, your dress rising with the exertion your thighs almost all on view and the shoulder straps trying to slide off. As we dance close I say one word 'exhibit' and your face changes, the shock from my suggestion flitting briefly across it and I see you look over to see if your friend can see you but she has moved into a corner where her conversation is more physical. I look back another more mischievously erotic smile has appeared.

You hold your arms out and I pull you to me and 'yes' is all you say as you fling your arms out again dancing and letting the straps have their way the left shoulder strap almost to your elbow as the flesh of your breast appears slightly. I pull you back in and pretend to be a gentleman by pulling the strap back up and not quite making it whilst ensuring that the right one stays dislodged. We break apart and I put my hands together and press them palms down, hunching my shoulders forward as I do so, for a second you look mystified and then put your hands together hunching as you do so and your dress drops forward, the straps falling from your wrists as you grasp them in your fingers and I get to see your tits, beautiful static and otherwise, swinging in time to the beat as they hang from your chest. As fast as it happened it is over, the music finished, dress back in place and we are back at the bar, laughing loudly and flirting like crazy, our eyes making all kinds of 'come on back and let me show you a good time' signals but I know that it isn't going to happen that way.

The music slows and you suggest that I 'maybe want to dance a slow one' and lead me to a slightly darker corner of the floor. I have no idea what to expect but when you kiss me I know I have to be careful and try to pull away from it so that you don't recognize me, a kiss is so personal, but you don't and I lean in with more enthusiasm. My hands take on a life of their own, running up and down your arms to your straps to pull them away again, sliding them down your arms and off, bunching the front of the dress over your tits as you undo the front of my shirt. I feel your fingers on my chest and you move the dress so that your nipples rub against me.

'Dare' I say and you move closer

'What?' you whisper in to my ear.

I move the dress down slightly, 'let me drop it, let me drop your dress...'

'No, I'll be naked.'

We dance on, your hands finding and undoing the waist band of my trousers, before sliding your hands down the gaps created your hands inside my shorts stroking my cheeks. My cock is so hard I know I am close to cumming and still you caress my flesh. I decide what is good for one is good for the other and using the bunched material pull your dress up, use my free hand to find the bottom of the material and put my hand on your arse.

The music changes but we dance on, the tempo slightly increased as I drop the dress material and to stop it falling off, push your cunt against my crotch. I let the back of the material cover the hand that I am already attempting to slide a finger from into your arse hole and lift the front of the dress. You grind your sex against my crotch and I wait for you to undo my zip. The music picks up again and I realize through the haze of sexual abandonment that it has changed, to raunchy and heavy and your fingers free my zip, sliding it down, before slipping inside to find the buttons on my shorts. You free my cock, and I can feel your wet pussy as you push us further out off the floor and into a darkened booth.

You lean forward and say 'I dare, do you?' before stepping back.

In the glow of light behind you I see you lift the dress over your head. I lift my arse and slide my pants away. You settle on my legs, your flesh against mine, moving forward, you lift my cock and there is a second of no contact before you settle your cunt over my erection, your wetness dripping down on to it as contact is made. The track changes and across the room lights are beginning to come on and now I can make out that you have your back to me and I reach and grasp your tits as they swing but you beat my hands away letting them bounce as you bounce on my cock and all I can do is wait for the eventual explosion. The nearer the lights come the faster you try to go.

In desperation you settle back and rub your clit frantically, I feel your hips move as your lips open and a low moan escapes them and I can feel your juice running over my cock and down my legs, the lights almost to us. As if waking from a dream you are up and slipping your dress over your head, arms in but I can't move as you are standing on my clothing. The music changes again and the lights rescind so I grab your hips and pull you forward lifting your dress and you drop back onto my cock, your hands steadying you as I reach and pull the dress off your tits. Using you as a life size masturbation kit I yank your hips up and down.

You lean forward, panting and shouting 'I'm going to cum again.... Oh shit here, here, here, here, ah ah ah ah HERE!!! OHHH YESSSSSS, OH fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk......'

I see the lights over your shoulder and push you off song playing in the back ground as I change the words without realizing I have done so...

'Rag doll fucking in the city, oh yeah, your clitty's looking pretty.'

I grab my trousers and haul them up over my knees as the light swings round and just misses the booth as you look down at my cock and fast disappearing erection. You lean down and kiss it, then flip it into your mouth your tongue licking up and down my shaft as it comes very quickly back to hardness. Wrapping your fingers around it, you begin wanking me furiously into your mouth, stopping once to wipe it against your exposed tits before returning it to your mouth. I feel myself slowly beginning to rise to an orgasm until the finger you have been stroking against my arse slides into my hole and the lights go out as I close my eyes, my hands grabbing your hair and holding your head, pushing it down as the cum rises through my cock erupting in to your mouth. You pull away and I swear you are laughing as you let my cum spurt on to your still exposed tits dropping onto your dress before squeezing what remains over my body.

'Annie K, your friend has two to go.'

I watch, still oozing into my pants as I pull them up and you walk, dress in place, off into the lights.