The Dangers of Volunteer Testing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
king_wesley
king_wesley
685 Followers

While all this had been going on, Sally had just sat quietly in her chair. Something told her that she was supposed to react to what she had just seen but she had no idea what that reaction should have been. In fact, she had no idea about anything, she understood what was going on around her but that was it. She had no idea who the three girls she had been watching were; she didn't even know who she was. However this did not scare, indeed she had no feelings or emotions about anything, she was content to just sit in her chair and watch the world around her without thinking or knowing anything.

Now that Martina had relieved the twins of their duties, her attention was back on the girl formally known as Sally. Returning her attention to her trusty console, she flicked yet another switch and the buzzing returned inside Sally's head. At first, Sally did not respond at all, she had no feelings either way about the new sensation that she wasn't feeling. After a short while though, some things started to become clear. She could remember who she was!

It was all coming back to Sally now, her name was Keiko and she was 24 year old graduate who had left her home town of Tokyo for London to pursue a modelling career. She met Martina in a Soho bar one faithful night in September and instantly fell for her. Since then her deep love for Martina has blossomed to the extent that she would do almost anything for her. She is happy to share her mistress and lover with the other slaves and acquaintances as well as being an eager volunteer whenever a client of Dr Russell requires some extra 'persuasion' in order to fund her latest research projects.

Keiko loves sex, absolutely adores it and given the chance would do it anywhere, with anyone and anyhow (although it is always best when it is with Martina) and despite being perfectly fluent in English, she has a sexy tendency to revert back to her native Japanese when in the throes of passion (another reason why she is so popular with Martina's benefactors). Keiko is living her dream life.

Now that Keiko's personality was restored, the buzzing in her head ceased and Martina began to made her way over to where her newest slave was seated. Happy with a job well done she removed the headset and gag, before releasing Keiko from her bonds. Keiko smiled up at her mistress the whole while and as soon as she was free, the sexy Japanese slave bounced up to her feet to embrace her mistress. The kiss was long and deep as both women sank into each other's arms. When the kiss finally broke, the new couple just stared longingly into each other's eyes until Martina finally broke the silence.

"Don't you feel much better now?" she asked with a sly smile.

Keiko giggled lightly, a puzzled look on her face as she tried to understand what her mistress was talking about.

Don't worry your pretty little head about it," reassured Martina. "I was just teasing. Now let's go somewhere a bit more private than the main lab and have some real fun shall we?"

Keiko's eyes lit up with approval of her lover's suggestion and soon both slave and mistress were heading for the same door the twins had exited through before.

Sally never got her tea and biscuits, but in replacement she received (and also became for that matter) something so much better.

THE END

king_wesley
king_wesley
685 Followers
12