The Danie Theron Monument

Story Info
With a view over the motorway...
894 words
3.62
8.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kittenliz
Kittenliz
18 Followers

They climbed out of the car onto the dusty hilltop. Karlien rushed over to the information sign, trying to find out who Danie Theron was, since this forlorn and abandoned monument was erected in his honour. Darren joined her in a lazier pace, and for a moment there was silence as they read the short history lesson.

"I still don't know who he was," Darren stated. Karlien had to agree. Give it to the Boers, she thought. If they have their way, every fifty square kilometers would have a monument, ten churches, three political parties and home bakery where you could buy koeksisters and biltong.

She looked up at the phallic monument, wondering if poor Danie knew that he and his bicycle corps now reigned over the motorway between Potchefstroom and Johannesburg. The view of the cars all speeding by, not one giving a damn who or what Danie Theron was, made Karlien smile. Darren came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her.

"Fascinating stuff, hey," he remarked. She laughed and wiggled her ass against his crotch. He kissed her neck. For a moment they stood in silence.

"Do you think they can see us up here," Karlien asked shyly, since Darren's hands were already busy underneath her top, squeezing her nipples.

"Yes," Darren answered, now letting his one hand slide into her jeans. Karlien blushed, but she knew, out of experience, there was nothing she could deny this man. He had unbuckled her belt and opened her pants by now. When he pulled them down to the ground she exclaimed out of shock, "Whoa!" He chuckled and turned her around so that she was leaning against the monument wall, her white ass displayed to the sunshine, and any traveler who might vaguely wonder who the fuck Danie Theron was. Darren leaned into her, his hard-on obvious between her butt cheeks, straining against his jeans. He lifted her shirt so that her tits were hanging out, her nipples perking. Fondling them roughly with one hand, he dipped his finger into her panties and brought it out glistening. He smeared her pussy juice underneath her nose.

"You sure you don't want this to happen, m'dear," he asked mockingly. She shook her head, still blushing furiously. The sound of the cars speeding by suddenly seemed louder to her, and as she watched them passing by, she was sure she could see them all looking at her. The light breeze tossled her hair and caused her to break out in goosebumps. Her pussy was twitching and pleading for attention. She ground her hips against Darren's erection. He licked her ears and growled, "Take of your panties for me, my little slut."

Karlien steadied herself, and reached down with one hand, shimmying out of her last protective garment. When she was done she leaned down lower, bending almost parallel to the ground. Darren stepped back to take in the view of his whore exhibiting herself, her nipples pointing rock hard, and her shimmering pussy. Minutes went by and Karlien grew more awkward by the second, then she recognized the sound of a zipper. She looked at him over her shoulder, and groaned when his oh so ready cock spring free. In one step he was behind her again, and he drove home, entering her steamy hot cunt to the hilt. For a while he just stood there, just feeling her pussy clutching him. Slowly he drew fully out to slam back into her with full force. She nearly lost her balance but her took hold of her hips and started a slow hard rhythm. His cock felt so large and the slow pace drove her mad with lust. She pushed against the wall to rock against him faster and harder. He let her ride him until she was panting and sweaty, then he snaked his hand in underneath her and found her button, protruding clearly. He swirled his finger around on her clit quickly. Karlien moaned in appreciation, and stepped up her pace. Her cunt was spasming and the familiar tingles and burn in her loins announced what she verbalized in a high screech, "Oh... Fuck me! I'm coming!"

Her body shivered and shook as she climaxed. She found it hard to stay standing, but Darren was not done yet. He gripped her hips harder, now with both his hands and pounded harder into her. Abruptly he drew out from her and let her drop to her knees. In a swift movement he was in front of her, wanking off. Karlien's lust-swamped eyes focused on his tightening balls and in a second he exploded all over her tits, sticky streams covering her. He fell back with his back against the monument and zipped up again, leaving her there naked and come-covered. When he regained his breath he went back to the car, telling her to stay there. He took out his smokes and lit one, looking at her devilishly from the parking lot, some fifty meters away. Karlien cringed in embarrassment, but held her ground, feeling the come dry on her in the warm African sun. After he finished his cigarette he motioned for her to come to him. She sighed in relief and stood up. In lightning speed she fixed her clothes, and almost ran to the car, with a mischievious smile on her lips.

Kittenliz
Kittenliz
18 Followers