The Dare

Story Info
Boyfriend & girlfriend share a great weekend.
3.2k words
3.89
22.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

The Dare

"You know how I always say that I don't take dares?" Alisha ask.

"Yeah. You've told me that before," Mike replied.

"Well do you take dares?" Ask Alisha.

"It all depends on the dare," replied Mike.

"Well my dare to you is for you to get your ass to my house right now!" exclaimed Alisha.

"What? Aren't your parents and brothers home?" Mike ask feeling stunned.

"No. They just left five minutes ago, and won't be home for a very long time." She replied. So are you going to come get you some or not?"

"I'm on my way." With that Mike hung up the phone.

He started to get his clothes on. Slipped his sandals on, and ran out of the house. He drove to Alisha's house wondering what was going to happen. He drove up the driveway and found a note. The note read, "Baby park at the school. I'll be down there waiting on you." So Mike went onto the school parking lot. He found Alisha's car, parked his , and got in. As soon as he got into the car he couldn't believe his eyes. There sat Alisha with a blue see-through thong, and matching bra that left nothing to the imagination.

Alisha drove back up to her house. They got out of the car, and walked into the house. Mike went to kiss her, but she shoved him away. She started walking away so Mike followed her. She went upstairs to her bedroom. As Mike was following her up the stairs she was shaking her ass right in his face. He longed so much to just reach out and grab her beautiful ass.

As soon as they got to her room she sat down in her computer chair, and just looked at him.

"Strip," she said.

Mike paused at first. But then started after Alisha yelled. "Now!"

Mike removed his jeans, and shirt. Leaving him in only his boxer briefs. He already had a raging hard on. Alisha got up out of her chair, and walked over to Mike. She dropped to her knees and pulled his underwear down. His cock popped out right in front of her face. Alisha then pushed Mike onto her bed.

Mike watched as Alisha unzipped the front of her thong, and let it fall off. She then unhooked her bra, and let it fall off her shoulders. She then crawled onto the bed. She rubbed his cock right at the iterance of her cunt. She then crawled up the rest of his body. When she got to his face she turned around, and sat her pussy right over Mikes face. He gladly stock out his tongue and started eating her out. She started to moan, and then bent over to take Mikes hard cock in her mouth.

They stayed in this position until they both came all over one an other. After that Alisha rolled over beside Mike, and started rubbing herself. Mike saw this, and instantly got hard once again. Alisha saw this, and rolled over on top of him. She rubbed his cock on her cunt again, but this time lowered herself onto it. She got all 8inches in her cunt, and started rocking back and forth. She then started bouncing up and down on his cock.

She road him for a while, but then Mike rolled over so he was on top. He started fucking her as hard, and as fast as he could. Alisha could feel her orgasium building up inside of her. It was two minutes later and she was Cumming all over Mikes cock. She told Mike to pull out, so he did. She got on all fours and told him to fuck her doggy style. So he did. He fucked her, and then smacked her ass. He then took both his hands and put them on each of her ass checks and squeezed them. He then started kissing her ass checks, and licking her asshole. Alisha started moaning. All of a sudden she came so hard.

"Oh Mike please fuck my ass. Please!" she exclaimed.

Mike was more than happy to oblige as he pulled out of her tight wet cunt, and plunge his entire cock in her ass with one push. He then started fucking her. With one hand he was rubbing her clit, and with the other he was playing with her tit.

"Oh My God Baby I'm about to cum!" Mike exclaimed.

"Oh Baby cum in my cunt." Alisha said.

She didn't have to tell Mike twice. He pulled out of her ass, and plunged back into her cunt. He fucked her for about three minutes then exploded into her cunt. He then pulled out of her cunt, and laid beside her. They laid there for a little while. Then they went to take a shower.

Chapter 2

The Shower And Beyond

Alisha and Mike were now lying on the bed. They were both out of breath, but still wanting more.

"Lets go get a shower," Alisha implied.

"Sounds good to me. Lead the way," Mike replied.

They walked to the bathroom, and jumped into the shower. They started rubbing each others bodies. With no warning once so ever Mike dropped to his knees, and started eating out Alisha. Alisha's knees got weak as Mike continued to lick, and suck at her cunt. He pushed his tongue deep into her cunt. He ate her out for a good 15 minutes until she came all over his face. They washed off and started to get out. They dried off and then Alisha had an idea.

"Hey want to have some fun?" she ask.

"What did you have in mind?" Mike ask back.

"Just wait and see!" Alisha exclaimed.

Alisha went downstairs and when she came back she was completely covered in whipped cream. She looked at Mike with fire in her eyes, and waved him over to her. Mike started licking every inch of her body. After it was all of her back he pushed her onto the bed, and started licking her tits. As he licked her tits he went and bite both of her cherry colored nipples. This made her moan. He continued and licked off all the whipped cream.

Then Mike picked her up, and carried her out of her room. "Now are you ready for some fun?" He ask.

" I sure as hell am," Alisha replied.

Mike carried her to her parents bedroom. He laid her down on the bed, and within second had his cock in her mouth. She started sucking, and licking his cock. It didn't take long and he came down her throat.

All of sudden the phone rang. "Let the machine get it," Alisha said.

Mike didn't argue. Alisha then spread her legs as wide as she could and stuck 3 fingers in her dripping cunt. She then took them out and stuck them in her mouth.

"Come fuck your mommy slut daddy!" She yelled.

She didn't have to tell him twice. He jumped between her legs, and started fucking her as hard as he could. The entire time she was screaming daddy at the top of her lungs. They went on fucking like that for about 45 minutes. Alisha had cum 5 times, as Mike had cum 3, and just keep going. Mike keep fucking her, and then finally he came the 4th time, and rolled off of her.

The phone rang again. This time Alisha answered it. "Hello?"

"Alisha why didn't you answer the phone about an hour ago?" It was her mom.

"Oh sorry mom I was in the shower." She replied.

"Ok well we won't be home tonight, so lock all the doors, and make sure you don't burn the house down." She said.

Ok mom. I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow. Bye." Alisha hung up the phone. Mike had been on the other end listening.

He came into the room in a robe. He also had a robe for Alisha. They then sat down at the dinner table.

Chapter 3

What To Do Now

Mike and Alisha sat at the kitchen table. "So should I go home?" Nick ask.

Alisha didn't even answer him. She just threw off her robe and crawled on top of the table. She started to dance, and rub her pussy. She then had Mike stand up. She removed his robe. She then laid at the end of the table. Mike bent over and started eating her out. This was the best he had done it all day. She came so hard and so fast all over his face.

She then got off the table, and bent over facing away from Mike. She looked back at him, and gave him a look. Mike took his chance and stuck his cock deep into her asshole. He started to fuck her, and she started yelling. Mike then kissed every inch of her of her asschecks. After that he rubbed her ass as she started wiggling it around his cock.

"Oh Daddy don't be so easy on me. Fuck me like the little slut that I am!" she exclaimed.

Mike heard this and picked up the pace. He started fucking her in the ass as hard as he could. She keep begging for more. He smacked each asscheck and she giggled. He then pulled out of her ass picked her up, and put her on the table so she was facing him. He then started fucking her pussy as hard and fast as he could.

"Oh baby fuck my cunt." Alisha said. About 4 minutes later she yelled," STOP!"

Mike stopped and Alisha got off the table and started walking away. Mike followed her. She went to the stairs, and bent over. "Fuck me baby. I want you to fuck me doggy style on every step all the way up to my room. But don't you cum. That will be saved for a special place. Just hurry Daddy fuck your slut Mommies ass as hard as you can." Alisha said.

Mike didn't disappoint her. He started fucking her ass, and about every 3 -5 minutes she crawled up the stairs. Mike stayed with her, and never took his cock out of her ass. It took them about 50 minutes but they got up the stairs. Alisha wiggled Mikes cock out of her ass, and ran to her bed.

"Mike I want you to make love to me. Don't fuck me, just make love to me." She pleaded.

Mike smiled, and put his cock into her cunt. He didn't push hard. He went inch by inch. Rachel started to moan by the 6th inch of 8. Nick then started pulling out and pushing in very slowly. He picked up the pace to the speed that Alisha wanted. They went on like this for an other hour. Finally Alisha looked at Mike, and said....

"Now that we've made love tonight...Go ahead Daddy I'm all yours the rest of the night I'll do anything."

Mike pulled his cock out of her cunt and ask her to give him a blowjob. She then dropped to her knees and took his cock into her mouth in one motion. She had all 8 inches of him in her mouth. She sucked him off, and after 15 minutes he came in her mouth. But Mike didn't get soft. He stayed hard as a rock. He then laid on his back, and Alisha knew exactly what to do.

She maneuvered herself over his cock, and pushed down on him. She started riding him for all he was worth. She started moaning, and also talking dirty to Mike. Which that just drives him crazy, and she knew he loved it. She rode him for about 30 more minutes Cumming at least 3 times, and then Mike started breathing hard.

"Oh Mommy I'm going to cum. Where do you want it?" He ask.

"I'm your tonight Daddy, so it's all up to you." Alisha replied.

Mike then started fucking her back, as she keep riding him. It took an other 5 minutes, and then finally Mike came deep in Alisha's cunt it was all over they headed back to the shower for a 2nd time. This time there was just some touching, and kissing. They decided they have had a long day, so they went to bed.

Chapter 4

The Next Morning

They woke up the next morning to the sound of Snow barking. "Oh my god. Why can't that dog just be quit?" Mike ask.

"I don't know, but my parents might be home. I'll go find out," Alisha replied.

Alisha walked down stairs to the dogs cage. She let her out, and checked her parents room. They weren't there. She checked the clock. It was 11:00 a.m. Right as she went to let Snow outside the phone rang. Snow ran outside, and Rachel answered the phone," Hello."

"Hi honey." It was her mom.

"Oh hi mom. Where are you guys at?" She ask.

"Well we are having car trouble, so we won't be home for a while. We will call when we are in Kingston. I love you." Her mom said.

"I love you too. Bye." Rachel replied.

"Bye baby." That was all it took. Rachel let Snow back inside, and put her in the cage.

She then ran back upstairs, and went to her room. There Mike was still in bed. Alisha pulled back the covers, and there was Mikes hard cock. She took his cock into her mouth, and started to suck. Mike opened his eyes, and couldn't believe what was happening.

"Shouldn't I be getting ready?" He ask.

"No Daddy you can't leave. Not until I take care of you. Plus my parents won't be home for a while." Alisha replied. "But enough talk. Just let me work my magic Daddy."

Mike keep his mouth shut except for the many moans that were now coming from him. Alisha started licking, sucking, and even biting Mike cock. She then licked his balls. She moved up his body to his nipples and licked them. After that she moved to his neck and started sucking, licking, and biting. Finally she made it to his ear. She blew air in it, and then stuck her tongue into his ear.

Mike was moaning, and turning a lot by now. Alisha was driving him crazy, and he was loving it. Rachel stopped licking his ear, and before he knew what hit him she had his cock all the way in her mouth. Mike couldn't hold back anymore. He exploded the hardest he had in the entire day they had been together. Alisha took all of his cum down her throat.

"Ok Daddy I helped you. Now you help me." Alisha said, "I want you to eat me, lick me, suck me, bite me, touch me, fuck me, and most of all tease me. Make me cum as hard as I made you."

Mike hearing this wasted no time once so ever. Her got above her. With her laying in the middle of the bed her mimicked the Spiderman scene and kissed her. He moved from her lips to her ears. He knew exactly what Alisha liked, as she grabbed hold of the sheets. He then moved to her neck. He sucked right behind, and below her right ear so long it left a hicky.

Alisha was moaning already. Mike then kissed down her body starting at her forehead. He kissed her luscious lips, her ripe nipples, her smooth stomach, her wet pussy, and her long legs. He then rolled her over, and kissed every inch of her back. He then kissed the back of her legs. Not wanting to leave any part of her body untouched he kissed her ass checks. She then rolled back over.

"Oh Daddy please fuck your Mommy!" Alisha exclaimed.

"Oh no no no Mommy." Mike replied, "I can't. You told Daddy to tease his Mommy, so that is exactly what I'm going to do."

Mike then kissed every inch of her body that he hadn't before. Alisha was going crazy. It was like electric going throughout her entire body. She grabbed the sheets again, and moaned loudly. Mike knew he had her. Her then put his entire mouth around her pussy, and sucked in. Alisha arched her back, and screamed, "Oh My God Daddy. Please don't tease me anymore. Just fuck me!"

Mike paid no attention. He continued to eat his lovely girlfriend out. He licked around her cunt, then stuck his tongue into her cunt. He licked the sweet walls of her beautifully shaven cunt. Then pulled his tongue out, and licked her pussy lips. He could tell she was about to cum. So he plunged 4 fingers into her cunt, and licked her clit with his tongue. No more than 30 seconds of this, and Alisha was Cumming. Not only was she Cumming, she was squirting all over the place.

When she was done Mike put his cock right at the entrance of her cunt. She shook her head yes and lipped, "Fuck Me Now!" Mike did not disappoint her. He pushed in inch by inch, but every time he was about to go all the way in he would pull out and start all over. Then after 5 times of doing this he plunged all 8 inches in her cunt at once, and began to fuck her as hard as he could.

This was the best fuck he had given her all weekend. She was screaming at the top of her lungs. She started to shake, and then they both started Cumming at the same time. Mike made one last thrust, and emptied into Alisha's cute as he finished.

They then laid there in bed with Mike now soft cock still inside of Alisha. They feel asleep in one an others arms. They were awoken once again, but this time by the phone ringing," Hello?" Alisha ask.

"Hey baby we are in Chillicothe." It was her mom again, "Do you want something to eat? We were thinking pizza."

"Yea that sounds good mom." Alisha replied.

"Why don't you call Mike, and tell him to come over to eat with us."

"Ok I'll do that. What if he gets here before you?" Alisha ask.

"Just let him in. It's ok. Well I'm going to go order the pizza. We will be home in about 30 minutes. Bye Baby." Her mom said.

"Bye mom see you in a while." Alisha replied.

Mike was up getting his clothes on now. Then Alisha told him what her mom had said. So they went downstairs, and got Alisha car keys. Alisha drove Mike over to his car, and then they went back home. They sat on the couch in each others arms watching a movie, and giving one an other lover kisses. They then heard Alisha parents coming into the house from the basement.

"Hey here's the pizza!" Alisha mom yelled. "How was your weekend?" She ask both Alisha, and Mike.

Alisha and Mike looked an each other, then looked at Alisha mom," It was fine." Alisha replied. "We just talked all weekend." Mike added.

"Oh well see that worked out well for you two." Her mom said with a smile.

Mike Alisha looked at each other with passion, and fire in their eyes, and a big ass smile on there faces. They knew they had just got away with the fuckfest of their lifetimes. Maybe they would get the chance to do it again sometime.