The Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You dare me? I thought to myself. Well I dare you!

Now flash forward to earlier this evening. We were having a fine dinner at a local spot that we both enjoyed. It seemed as if Robyn had totally forgotten all about her little dare from a few weeks ago. The next morning I found that the dildo package had disappeared and she hadn't brought it up again. Normally she didn't give up so easily but maybe something in my voice had told her that that hound just wasn't gonna hunt. In a way I was kind of disappointed. My little plan for this evening would have worked better if she had at least brought it up one more time but she hadn't. Normally after a nice dinner Robyn and I will usually go to a good comedy club or maybe to one of the local dance places. Well unbeknownst to her there would be a fair amount of dancing going tonight on but not by us.

At least I hoped not. If every thing worked the way I had planned we wouldn't even be at this place for more than a few minutes. My mind was set and the plan was ready to go. After paying the bill I excused myself and went outside to hail a taxi while Robyn used the ladies room.

When the driver pulled up I asked him if he knew of the place that I wanted to go to. He smiled knowingly and nodded. Just at that moment Robyn joined me and we climbed into the back of the cab. I saw the cabby look into his rearview mirror, he smiled again shaking his head.

We pulled up under the flashing neon lights of a garish sign. The Purple Pussy was a dive to be sure. To make the name somewhat legitimate there was, in fact, a purple cat outlined in neon perched over the dingy entrance but everything else about the place lacked even that poor stab at subtlety. A banner hung from one of the cinder block walls that blared out "Amateur Night. All comers welcome!" Before Robyn could say anything I hopped out of my side of the car and literally ran over to her door. I opened it and almost laughed at the expression on her face.

"Get out, I have an idea" I said.

Although I could tell she wasn't exactly sure of the situation she took my hand and let me lead her to the front door.

"You can't be serious", Robyn said in disbelief. "I don't want to watch some bimbos strutting around naked!"

A large man with a wealth of tattoos lining his hairy arms took my ten bucks. He looked Robyn over like a piece of red raw meat, his eyes almost bulging out of his head. With a sly grin he leaned in close and mumbled into my ear that tonight was 'ladies night' and that my date got in for free. I acted surprised and happy at the news although because of the call I had made three weeks earlier I knew this already. Just as Robyn opened her mouth to protest I dragged her through the front door and down a smoke filled hallway. Soon we passed through a dark grey curtain and found ourselves right in the middle of the action.

The place was packed. I made a quick survey and found that, not at all surprisingly, that Robyn was only one of a handful of women. On stage a pneumatically enhanced stripper was doing her thing. She swung like an acrobat around a chrome pole that was center stage. At one point she had straddled the pole high up and hung upside down by using only her legs to hold on. Even then her breasts hardly moved. I spotted the registration desk and quickly pulled my stunned girlfriend over to it. There were already several other women there signing up.

Finally they had mostly cleared away when I said "Go ahead Robyn, give the man your name."

She glared at me and said "Phil, this isn't funny anymore. Let's go."

I looked right at her. With three weeks worth of planning behind me, this...this was the big payoff.

"I dare you," I said simply.

Robyn stared at me, seemingly struck dumb.

"Perfect!" I screamed out in my mind. See, not every dare is something that you want to do. Sometimes, what the other person asks you to do can go too far. No dildos Robyn. No dildos and no stripping in front of strangers. I felt giddy with triumph. I had proved my point with a sledge hammer blow to Robyn's ego. Sometimes it's better just to admit when you're in over your head. So with tail between firmly tucked between your legs you scurry away to hide and hope that it's never brought up again. Suddenly Robyn turned toward the man at the desk and she muttered her first name. He told her in a flat tone that there were five other entrants, that she was the final contestant and that she would be dancing last.

"Pick out any tree songs yoo wan. When da music starts you dance. You take off whad you wan but lemme tell yoo, ya get more money if ya strip naked. When yer done th' audience decides da winna by clappin'."

After she listened patiently she signed the entry form and was pointed towards the backstage area. As Robyn started in that direction I put a hand on her shoulder. She stiffened at my touch but I ignored it.

"You sure you want to go through with this?" I asked. My mouth was dry and my voice almost cracked.

"Of course" she said coolly. "But I hope you are ready to pay up after this is over 'cause I plan to make you pay BIG!"

I swallowed hard and I'm sure my eyes were round and practically glowing like a couple of headlights. She turned and picked up a song list that was lying there and considered it. When she handed the list back with her selections marked I noticed her hand quavering. Maybe I hadn't lost, I thought. She hasn't actually danced yet. Maybe when she gets a look at things from back stage she'll come to reason. She'll lose her nerve. The sign-up guy told Robyn that she should go get ready because the competition was about to start. Giving me one more icy glare she disappeared behind the curtain that separated the back stage from the rest of the joint. As I watched her go I felt better. There was no way she'd actually do this. No way! I went out front and staked out a place to sit. She hadn't won yet. Not by a long shot. But still I felt little ice-cold stabs of fear jabbing at my stomach. The room dimmed slightly and loud rock and roll blared from the speakers. The show, it seems, had started.

A voice boomed over a loud speaker, "OUR FIRST CONTESTANTS NAME IS ALEX AND THIS IS HER PURPLE PUSSY DEBUT SO WHY DON'T YOU GUYS PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER AND GIVE ALEX A PROPER PURPLE PUSSY WELCOME!!!"

Of course the crowd obeyed with screams and claps. The first girl, a pretty brunette, slid nervously out on stage and started to dance with 'Highway To Hell' thundering from the speakers. She tried to do a bump and grind thing but because she was so nervous came off looking like someone had put itching powder down her underwear. But once her clothes started coming off the crowd forgot all about her lack of professional polish. They were here to see tits and ass and it really didn't matter whose tits and ass either. She jiggled and shook everything at once and as provocatively as she knew how and, predictably, the boys ate it up. My stomach had moved passed icy stabs and was all the way up to full churn. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe all of this was wrong. My idea of a bad joke had now taken on a whole new terrifying dimension and Robyn, stubborn as shit Robyn, was going to let it all play out. This sudden realization made my head throb and my mouth dry out. I rose from my seat and quickly made my way to the curtain Robyn had gone behind earlier. I was about to pull it back when I felt a meaty hand grab my shoulder. I turned around and there stood one of the huge, muscle-bound bouncers that hid back in the shadowy corners of places like this.

"Hey!" he called out over the blaring music, "only strippers are allowed back there and you, my friend, don't look like a stripper to me."

"Look buddy" I said trying to sound as determined and tough as I could, "my girlfriend is one of these contestants and now that I get a look at this crowd I don't think it's such a hot idea that she go through with this."

"Don't worry about it. She'll be safe. I won't let anything happen to her, O.K.," he said smiling.

"Her name is Robyn and if you'd just let...."

"Sir, take your seat. Everything will be fine. Nobody's gonna try anything with your girlfriend. Just go back out there and enjoy the show."

Seeing that this was not going to work I smiled wanly at him and rejoined the hooting crowd. Just as my ass hit the chair the first girl's set came to a close. She stood red faced but smiling. In one hand she held her costume as the other hand came up and caressed her large breast. A simple little move but the crowd loved it. Waving she turned and sauntered behind the red curtain shaking her ass as she went.

"ALL RIGHT ALEX!" he screamed over the cheap speakers. "WHADAYA SAY GUYS, IS SHE A WINNER OR WHAT?!"

They screamed and hollered and stamped their feet until I thought the place would come down around my ears.

"WELL MAYBE OUR NEXT CONTESTANT WILL CHANGE YOUR MINDS. HER NAME IS RACHAEL AND THIS IS HER THIRD TIME HERE AT THE PURPLE PUSSY. SO LET"S HEAR IT FOR RRRRACHAEL!!! "

The next contestant came out with a flourish. She had obviously done this before. Her act was a bit more elaborate but at this point I couldn't even bring myself to watch. I ordered a strong drink from a waitress and sat back with my hand over my eyes. Fuck, fuck, FUCK, I mentally screamed. After a few minutes the waitress returned with my drink. I paid the six bucks and took a swallow. Watered. I should have known. It would take about ten of these things for me to reach the desired numb effect. Thank God I'd brought a lot of money. Rachael came and went as did the rest of the girls in a blur of bad booze and cigarette smoke.

Finally the announcer came on again. "FOR OUR LAST CONTESTANT WE HAVE A NEWCOMER TO THE PURPLE PUSSY AND SHE'S GOT A JEALOUS BOYFRIEND IN THE AUDIENCE."

Boos and hisses came from all directions and I felt my cheeks redden.

"LET'S HEAR IT FOR RRRROBYN!!!"

My heart leapt into my throat as the curtain pulled back and there stood Robyn. I felt a rush of relief when I realized she was still wearing the same clothes that she'd come in with. For some reason she'd also added a pair of glasses. They seemed to accentuate her 'business' look. At least she wasn't already half naked like the rest of the girls had been. I was hoping beyond all hope that she'd just come out, flash a little skin and we could just get the hell outta of here but of course she had other things in mind. She glanced over at me briefly and I gave her a weak smile. Her eyes flashed angrily. Oh fuck, I thought, she took my stupid little smile the wrong way. Robyn thought I was mocking her! Jesus! Joe Cocker's song "You Can Leave Your Hat On" started in and Robyn came to life. She spun and kicked and slowly lowered her head seductively. Although she wasn't the most polished of all the girls she definitely had that certain 'something' when the spotlights caught her face. As she danced she looked at every guy in the place but me. This, of course, drove me crazy just as it was intended to. I watched spellbound. Her face was flushed and blotchy. Robyn didn't usually look that way unless she was sexually aroused. I guess I didn't really think she'd get off on this but I had a feeling before the night was through I'd know quite a few things about Robyn that I hadn't known before we had walked into this hell hole. As she spun around the chrome pole I noticed her shirt had come untucked. Was that like that when she had come out? Slowly, seductively she reached up and pulled a hairpin from her light brown hair. Several locks spilled down obscuring one eye. This tiny little move set the crowd on it's feet. The howls and the whistling were so loud that I could barely hear the song anymore. Soon her hair was all down and sexily tousled. Robyn tossed her head from side to side exaggerating it's bounce, making it catch the light. When she hiked up her skirt and showed a little leg the place went crazy. If it continued like this I was afraid this crowd of testosterone-flooded apes would charge the stage and carry her off. My head was numb and my stomach ached but I couldn't look away. I was caught up just like everyone else. Like a fly in a spider's web. I watched as she flirted and coaxed the audience. I had to admit that she had more raw talent than anyone that I'd seen tonight. She was literally blossoming on this stage. The first song was just ending as Robyn bent over at the waist as drew her hands up with an incredibly languid move. From her ankle to her knee to her lower and then upper thigh. As her hands passed her skirt they drug it along until everyone could see her garter belt. My heart was doing a thousand beats a minute. She stood and struck a seductive pose as the music stopped and the second song began.

The next song came on but it wasn't one that I recognized. It didn't matter though. I wasn't really listening anymore. Robyn spread her legs making her skirt go taught and ride even higher than it had. Her hands came up to the bottom of her blouse. She grasped one button and deftly pulled it out of it's button hole. As she was doing this her head was tilted down as if she were watching what she was doing but slowly her eyes came back up. On her face was the perfect rendition of a little girl being caught while doing something really naughty. But instead of looking contrite she was smiling. Her teeth bit her bottom lip in a schoolgirl way to show that she knew she was being bad but she didn't care. First one button. Then two. Now it was like the audience was daring her. Three then four. Her smile widened even more. Oh she was a naughty, naughty girl wasn't she? Robyn had only two more buttons to go when she abruptly stopped leaving the job unfinished. I heard a few catcalls of disappointment but they faded when she started to move again. She began by rotating and rocking her hips to the music. My girl ran her hands down the side of her skirt and then backup again.

Finally her fingers found what they were looking for. The zipper. She knew now that the contest was hers. Every man there would have killed to be with her tonight. The power that she felt was becoming more obvious. With her zipper down she bent and pushed her ass at he crowd. It was so round, so firm. Her skirt rode up higher still. How did they keep up this cacophony without loosing their voices, I wondered. As the song mercifully came to a close she grabbed the sides of her blouse and slid it back exposing her bra. That was when my eyes almost burst from my head. That was most definitely not the bra she'd been wearing when we came in here. It was shiny like leather and only covered half of her breasts. Robyn's nipple rings, which had been our kinky little secret up to now, were dangling from her extremely erect nipples. They sparkled and shown and were just so there. A softball-sized lump formed in my throat and in my pants at the same time. Her tits were jutting beautifully as all the while her steel rings caught and reflected the white-hot stage lights. We were all mesmerized.

The last song heralded like imperial trumpets through the cheap speaker system.

My little Robyn grabbed her blouse and ripped it open sending the last two buttons flying from her blouse. I watch them fly in slow motion at they too caught the light and spun haphazardly though the air. I don't know why I took the time to mentally note this but one flew off to the left towards a bunch of businessmen while the second sailed over my head and into the darkened throng behind me. She then ripped off her blouse and stood there defiantly. And then I saw it. Her crowning glory. The perfect prop. Sheer erotic genius. A tight dog collar rode low on her long neck as a steely dog leash swung in time to the music. If I had thought that the crowd was wild before I was mistaken. Berserk was the only word to describe it. Whipped into a frothing frenzy, the only phrase. I heard tables falling and glass breaking behind me. I saw a couple of the drunken patrons try to take the stage. There were a few nervous moments but just as promised several bouncers appeared out of no where and carted off the overly aroused offenders to an unknown fate. Robyn unwound the leash and rubbed the leather loop handle over her nipples. She then came up to the edge of the stage and shook her wonderful assets at the audience. Sitting down on the stage she rolled over onto her shoulders. Like a gymnast with her legs in the air, she pulled her panties off. Even from my vantagepoint I could tell they were wet with her secretions. The crowd could tell too. Several men from the audience screamed for her to throw them out to them but she just discarded them on stage. Her next move made sweat almost shoot from my brow. Robyn did an inverted split. It was then that the announcer began to get a little nervous.

"WHOA NOW ROBYN," he began, "WE DON'T WANT TO BRING THE LAW IN HERE NOW DO WE?"

But Robyn was too far gone. Too far into the moment to care. Then, like a caged panther, my girl spun around on hands and knees and crawled across the stage floor. Her shoulder blades flexed and her haunches tightened. She crawled across the stage with the leash dangling from her neck and being drug between her legs. Someone's pet jaguar on the loose. She then reached around and brought the steel chain up between her ass cheeks. As her hand gripped the leather handle she yanked hard and rolled her hips. The effect was immediate. You would have had to been a complete idiot not to realize what Robyn was doing. I could only imagine what it must have felt like as she ground that cold steel chain against her exposed clitoris. Her cheeks were getting flushed again, crimson, and she was panting. Her rib cage expanded and contracted and a quiver of delight went visibly up her spine. But as if it hadn't been enough, as if it hadn't been horribly obvious as to what she been doing, Robyn rose into a squat and spread her legs so that everyone could indeed see that she was masturbating to the beat of the music. She reached up and pulled on her right nipple ring, stretching the swollen nub until she could take it between her teeth. Then, unbelievably she tilted her head back stretching it further. I saw her forehead furrow in pain, as did everyone else. The crowd suddenly grew quieter as they began to realize that this was quickly escalating from a fucking fantastic strip show into a live sex act.

The announcer came over the sound system again. "HOW'S ABOUT A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR OUR LAST CONTESTANT, ROBYN!!!"

But the show was far from over. I started to hear excited mumblings all around me. These guys weren't expecting things to go this far but now that they had they all seemed intent that Robyn should continue. Although the sentiments of the management were clear no one made a move to turn off the music. The crowd, although still noisy, had become somewhat subdued compared to what they had been. I looked back up on stage just in time to see Robyn insert two of her fingers up her pussy. As she pumped her hands in and out loud wet slurpy noises could be heard underneath the booming beat. I could tell she was close. Her eyelids batted the way they did right before Robyn cums. She stood and added a third finger. The crowd was revving back up again and I noticed that even the bouncers were beginning to look a little worried. No one could stop this show now. Not even them. I saw Robyn's wetness glistening on her upper thighs. It wouldn't be long now.

Then, in a surprise move, Robyn dismounted the stage and walked directly to my table. She handed me the leash. It was wrapped around her hip and still buried so deep in her pussy that I could only see her engorged lips jutting out between her legs. With a look of impending orgasm smeared all over her face she turned away from me. With her fingers still buried up to the last knuckle in her pussy she brought her left hand around to her ass. Her finger circled her anus lightly, preparing it for what now had to happen. After lubing it in her profuse womanly nectar she pushed her middle finger deep into her ass. This last act did the trick. The house went bananas. Guys were falling all over themselves in disbelief. I was truly stunned when I noticed one of the guys closest to us reach out and pull on the leash causing it to bite deeper into Robyn's cunt. I looked up at him and he motioned that I should continue the movement so, like a mindless zombie, I did. I pulled and then I pulled a little harder. Robyn's back began to arch and her head fell back. Her mouth was open in a soundless moan. That was it ladies and gentlemen, this girl was now officially cumming her brains out.