The Dark Face of the Past Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JasperMan
JasperMan
32 Followers

He drifted into another world as he cock drifted between her legs.

* * * * *

Eve was slowly coming out of her deep sleep into a world of pain… her sight barely visiable as she attempted to view the large room. She looked over and found Magnus standing next to a tree stump. With Nemesis lying on a bed of what looked like wool to Eve's blurring vision.

She frantically looked around to survey the fact that they were no longer in the prison walls. They were in woods… alone… with another blurry figure.

"Shhh" a soothing female's voice said. "It's alright… Magnus helped us escaped last night after the match."

"Who?…" Eve's voice was far too weak to make out any sound. "Where…?"

"We are miles away from Endiria." Magnus spoke. "This woman killed a few guards to help us get away… I may have picked the lock, but she did the work."

"But who are…?" Eve was still barely able to make much sense but the woman knew right away what she was saying.

"It's me, Livia… It's Alissa." The woman said.

Eve strained to see better and beheld the beautiful face of her first and one true love in the world. It truly was Alissa…

"Alissa?" She asked.

"I'm here my love."

* * * * *

To be continued in the final chapter… "The Dark Face of the Past" Part V.

JasperMan
JasperMan
32 Followers
12