The Dark Face of the Past Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JasperMan
JasperMan
32 Followers

Velasca cried out in a loud growl as her pussy stretched open to feed upon Solan's long hard prick. Feeling it fuck in and out of her... their lips sucking and biting at one another. Her hips thrusting up at his own. His cock grinding hard and fast and deep into her cunt, slapping their flesh together as their pelvises met in a hard embrace.

"FUCK!!!" Velasca screamed. Her lips seeking his as they continued their torrid motion of twisted sex play.

Velasca was moaning and groaning louder with every harder thrust Solan made into her. She began to float on the edge of her own orgasm as she felt him touch her womb with every in stroke he make.

"Fuck me, Solan! Fuck me Khaymen! Fuck me!!!!" She was frantically thrusting her hips hard up at his cock screaming and moaning. "Oh it feels sooo good! Fuck me HARDER!!!"

The bed began to shake and groan as their bodies pushed and pumped harder and harder. Like too fierce animals finally mating after long years of waiting.

Velasca was one of the tightest and wettest pussies Solan had ever had the good fortune of fucking... she was almost painfully tight of a fit, especially to one just making a simple hard thrust inside.

She began to pull and massage at Solan's cock with her pussy muscles... grinding into him harder and harder as she continued to cry out in her orgasm.

"I'm cumming!!!" She screamed. "Oh FUCK ME!!!"

Solan began to throb and become even more tense as he felt his balls fill up to the maximum before finally with a loud groan from within his throat, letting it all shoot out and fill her up from the inside.

Feeling his cum shoot deep into her as his cock went even deeper. Velasca felt herself on the edge of another wave of orgasm. Savoring the sweet sinful feeling of a young hard cock deep inside of her. Their naked, sweating bodies grinding into one another slowly as they both let their orgasms take control.

Large bonfires overtook the hills as armies of men and woman waiting for the daylight to come. The light that would signal their battle with the forces of Dahak...

Eve sat beside her lover Alissa. Alissa's shoulder around Eve as she cuddled close to the fire...

Gabrielle and Iolus seeming very close to one another were talking and smiling, sometimes looking lovingly into one another's eyes as their hands came together. Recoiling some old feeling they might have had years ago.

Magnus and Autolycus kept Nemesis amused with stories and jokes. Autolycus, though a pompous ass was very well mannered and very much good company.

Some of the Gods were talking to one another or members of their armies. Athena was in a distinct conversation with the Xena look alike eve had come to know as Diana. Her husband whom Gabrielle introduced as Philemon was talking to his young son whom was said to be named after his late grandfather Lias.

The Joxer look alike, Jet was engaged in a little make out session with one of the ladies of Ares's army. Eve didn't really like him too much to begin with, and after meeting him. Though sad for his loss of her brother and nephew, still didn't like him any bit in the least.

"Alissa?" Eve asked.

"Yes, Eve." Alissa looked into her lovers eyes.

"Do you really forgive me for what I did to you?" She asked her lover.

"Yes..." Alissa said. "I love you more than I hate you... I always have and I always will. Nothing of our past or present will change that."

"When this is all over..." Eve stopped herself, to try and get the right words to be spoken.

"What is it Eve?" Alissa asked her.

"Will you stay with me when all of this is over? As more than just my friend and lover, but as... as..."

"As what?"

"A partner... a wife even?"

To continue in "The Rage of Battle."

JasperMan
JasperMan
32 Followers
12