The Dark Room

Story Info
She desires to be controlled and used by her husband.
7.9k words
4.33
23.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan found herself standing alone in a long bright white hallway without any doors. As she looked back and forth she couldn't see anything other than white walls, ceiling, and floors. Turning left, then right searching for any thing that could lead her out of there she became slightly panicked.

Megan looked down to the floor and notice she was wearing plain black silk pajamas. Her top buttoned down with six black shinny balls, her pants flowed down to her feet with just her toes sticking out in front.

When she looked up a white wall was now ten feet away closing off the hallway in front of her. Turning around to check the other direction she saw a black door about fifty feet down the hallway on her left.

Slowly she approached the door with hesitant steps until she stood directly in front. Megan paused for a moment unsure what was happening but she had an uncontrollable urge to open the door. Reaching out, her hand gently wrapped around the knob and turn.

The door clicked and then cracked open. Megan put her other hand on the door and pushed; it was heavy and took some effort to open enough for her to see in.

The room was pitch black and she could feel a cool rush of air escape as she stood in the doorway. She didn't know why but she had to go in. Stepping in she walked about five feet when the door closed behind her slow and quietly drowning out any light that may have entered in from the hall.

Frozen like a scared little girl Megan closed her eyes in an attempt to remove herself from the situation like she was trying to forget a bad dream.

When she opened her eyes again a faint light shown down on a large wooden straight back armchair in the middle of the room; Megan couldn't explain why but she had a desire to move to the chair and sit down.

Once in the chair she sat with her legs closed and her hands clasped tightly in her lap. A dim glow appeared on the dark wall in front of her as her breathing became quicker. It was a TV screen warming up and was full of static and snow. The size of the screen was rather large just like the massive plasma TVs in the electronic stores.

The picture finally came up on the screen showing a large white room similar to the hallway outside. The picture was in black and white like the security video one would see at the convenience stores. The quality of the picture was crystal clear; she could detect every minor detail of the room.

On the far left of the screen two people enter the room side-by-side dressed in dark hooded robes that resembled Druid monks. The taller of the two held a hand out in front as the other one held on to it with both hands as if they were being lead by the taller one. When they reached the center of the room the taller one reached up with both hands and pulled back the hood of the shorter one. As the figures face became visible Megan was able to recognize the person being lead into the room. It was she.

Megan gasped at the site of herself on the screen. What could this be, she had never been in a room like that before and she surely had never been dressed in that fashion as far as she recollected.

Standing still the image of herself on the screen allowed the other individual to untie the rope that closed the robe and remove it from her body.

She was completely nude from head to toe accept for black straps around each wrist, each ankle, and a black strap around her neck. The image was so clear that Megan could see a shiny metal ring attached to the center of the collar, and shiny metal clasps on each of the cuffs around her wrist and ankles.

Megan looked closely at the face of the woman in the picture and observed that she had a calm look about her. She looked as if she had an anxious anticipation about her, that is what the smile on her face depicted. Megan noticed that her likeness had her long blonde hair slicked back fashioned in a French braid. Without thinking she raised her hand up to her head and found her hair also was shaped in the same manner. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. Could this be her or was this a really back joke.

At that moment the tall individual spoke to the woman calling her by the name of Lacy. Lacy, that was Megan's pet name when she felt naughty and adventures. His voice was very familiar and comforting. He asked her, "Lacy are you comfortable with what is going on?" It was her husband's voice she would know it anywhere.

Lacy responded that she was indeed comfortable and eagerly awaited the events of the evening. At that point the male removed his hood and there he was, it was her husband standing there I front of herself with a calm reassuring look on his face.

Suddenly below the screen a panel light up with a dim blue lighting. On the panel was a black blindfold like a sleeping mask used by so many people. Just as fast as the panel light up it dimmed again.

Megan returned her attention to the screen were she witnessed her husband place the mask over the yes of Lacy taking away her ability to see what was going on. Once he was satisfied that she couldn't see he reached out and took her right arm and stretched it up to the side clipping it to a white rope that hung down from the ceiling. Repeating the process with the left arm her made sure her arms were securely restrained in a V over her head.

As each arm was stretched out away from Lacy's body Megan's arms moved uncontrollably out onto the chair arm corresponding with the arm moved in the picture.

Next her husband moved Lacy's Right legs out away from her body and attached the cuff on her ankle to a white post that stuck up from the floor. Repeating the same thing with her left leg he checked the restraint of her legs to make sure she couldn't move as she stood there spread eagle in the middle of the room.

Just as before with her arms Megan's legs moved apart without thought to the legs of the chair. Megan looked down at herself sitting I the chair with her arms propped up on the arms of the chair and her legs spread apart as she sat there wondering what was happening.

The panel below the TV came to life again this time there were two items on top of it. On the left side was a square patch of black fur and on the right a black peacock feather lay there. As Megan sat there staring at the items see realized that on the screen Lacy and her husband remained still. Watching herself on the screen Megan was able to see Lacy's chest rise and fall with each breath. Her body showed no signs of apprehension and the smile on her face revealed her pleasure to be in the situation she was in.

After a few seconds of watching the image of herself standing there restrained and unable to escape, Megan's left hand flinched and squeezed the arm of the chair.

Suddenly the blue light of the panel dimmed and on the screen her husband held a stick about three feet long with a square pad of black fur on the end of it. Raising it up he lightly stroked Lacy's cheek as her head tilted towards the black furry pad.

Megan thought she could feel the texture of the fury pad graze her cheek, she wasn't sure but it felt real.

Megan refocused her attention to what was happening on the screen. As she watched her husband rub the pad over Lacy's shoulders and arms she just knew she could feel the sensation of the fur on her skin.

As he moved the pad over Lacy's stomach Megan glanced down at her own stomach to find the silk pajama top she had on was gone leaving only a black bra covering her breast. Megan watched her chest rise and fall in unison with Lacy as the stimulation of the furry pad caressed her body.

On the screen her husband started passing the pad over Lacy's ass and thighs working his way down her legs to her ankles and feet. Megan shifted slightly in the chair as the sensation of the fur seamed so real. Looking down again Megan noticed the silk pants she had on had disappeared. All she had on from the waist down was a black thong. She could feel the coolness of the chair on the back of her legs and ass.

After Lacy's body had been completely covered by the black furry pad her husband set the stick down out of view. Megan's breathing had become deeper and faster with the excitement of seeing her likeness on the screen naked and helpless.

The panel came alive as the action on the screen stopped leaving both individuals standing there as if they were waiting for instruction on what to do next. On the lighted panel was a leather flog on the left and a ridding crop on the right.

Megan glanced down at the items then back at the screen several times. She could see every detail of Lacy's body clearly as she stood there. The perkiness of her breast, the firmness of her nipples, the smoothness of her stomach, the clean hairless shape of her mound, and the tender delicate lips of her pussy dangling down from her womanhood. She was so beautiful and desirable standing there. Megan was becoming aroused by the appearance of her own body. She could feel her own nipples tighten and strain against the bra she was wearing.

Megan looked down at the panel once more and thought about what each item could be used for. Just as before she unexpectedly squeezed an arm of the chair, this time it was the right side.

As the ridding crop appeared on the screen in the hand of her husband Megan realized that she could select which item would by used on Lacy by squeezing the arm of the chair.

Megan jumped slightly as her husband whipped the crop through the air making it whistle. Taking the crop he traced the outline of Lacy's right breast then the left.

Megan felt a cold rush come over her chest as the crop traced Lacy's breast. Looking down see saw her bra was gone leaving her breast exposed to the cool air of the room. As she looked back at the screen she watched him tap the small triangle leather tip of the crop on Lacy's right nipple. The tapping caused Lacy's nipple to harden even more than it was. Megan looked down at her own nipple and could see it tighten up as well. She swore she could feel the repetitive tapping on her nipple but there was no one else there in the room with her. As her own pleasure increased with the visual and
unseen sensations on her nipple Megan accidentally squeezed the right arm of the chair.

The harder she squeezed the harder the tapping became on the screen. She could now hear the leather patch of the crop strike Lacy's breast and nipple. The feeling on her own breast became stronger and more intense. Suddenly the sting of the crop became more noticeable and slightly painful as she looked up to see her husband snapping the crop firmly on Lacy's breast. A squeak escaped from Lacy as she bit down on her lip to muffle her screams.

Megan quickly squeezed the left arm of the chair causing the impact of the crop to lessen until it was more comfortable and enjoyable.

Her husband ceased the action on Lacy's right breast and moved over to her left breast and nipple.

Again Megan could feel the firm tapping on her nipple as she watched Lacy coo with pleasure from the attention. Megan looked down again to see her left nipple harden with excitement, both her nipples now felt warm and engorged as the tapping of the crop continued on the screen.

Megan moaned with pleasure as she watched Lacy being pleasured on the screen. Lacy's excitement had become Megan's pleasure also without being in the situation Lacy was in.

Just before Megan reached her critical point from the sensations on her nipples her husband stopped tapping Lacy's breast and nipples. He slowly slid the tip of the crop down her chest and stomach until he reached her smooth bald mound. Tracing the outline of her pussy he slid the shaft of the crop up and down the length of her wet slit.

Megan wiggled her ass in the chair as she felt the tingling down below on her pussy. Looking down once again she realized the black thong she had on had vanished. She was sitting there naked with her legs parted wide in the chair. She could see her lips protruding out glistening from the moisture that was building up from the uncontrollable desire that had taken over her body.

Mesmerized by her situation Megan stared at her womanhood as she started to feel a pulsating sensation on her pussy. Looking up at the screen she saw Lacy's pussy up close being tapped lightly by the crop. Each impact shot a jolt through her clit as Lacy's pussy was being sexually punished by the crop. Megan could see Lacy's lips swell from the contact of the crop. With each blow of the leather patch on Lacy's pussy Megan noticed a small amount of liquid flipping off of her supple lips as both woman's excitement skyrocketed.

The moisture seeping out of Megan pussy was becoming more and more evident as she watched Lacy give in to the pleasure of being controlled and sexually tortured. Megan squeezed the right arm of the chair increasing the force applied by the crop on Lacy's inflamed clit. The escalating energy generated between Megan's thighs made her start to thrust her pelvis foreword as if it were her pussy being tenderly spanked by the crop.

At the moment Megan started the move her hips Lacy also began rocking her hips foreword moaning aloud with pleasure.

Megan realized at that instant the Lacy wasn't being controlled by her husband but by her. She had the power to manipulate each and every action and reaction of the woman on the TV.

As Megan's mind came back to the awareness of the room and action on the screen she felt the familiar signs of an orgasm building inside her. On screen Lacy was now tossing her head to and fro, pushing her pelvis out further than before, moaning louder as an impending orgasm was approaching.

Just before Lacy and Megan could reach the magic moment of sexual release the onslaught of the crop ended; her husband again placed the implement of pleasurable torture away out of view.

Megan sat there for a minute watching Lacy on the screen as both women were gradually coming down from the cascading sensations that previously riddled their body. Megan's muscles twitched slightly as her body recovered from the invisible pleasure that was affecting her. Lacy on the other hand trembled with uncontrollable pleasure, her breathing was rapped, her knees buckled slightly, and her hips keep moving forward begging for more.

As expected the panel started glowing once again. Only one object appeared on the panel and just as fast as it came to life the light of the panel started to dim and fade away.

On screen Megan was able to get a better look at what was on the panel. It was a black belt of some sort with four metal rings evenly spaced. Her husband fitted the belt around Lacy's waist making sure it was snug but not too tight. Aligning the belt around Lacy's waist her husband made sure that one ring faced foreword, one behind her, and one on each side.

With the belt positioned properly Megan's husband asked Lacy if she was OK and if she still felt safe and was enjoying herself. Lacy responded with a raspy voice of desire and heightened pleasure that she was absolutely enjoying herself and she never felt safer. With that said he reached up and unhooked Lacy's left arm from the rope hanging from the ceiling. Lowering her arm down to her side he quickly latched to cuff on her wrist to the ring attached to the belt leaving her elbow slightly bent and her hand resting on her hip. With her right arm restrained in the same fashion Lacy was now standing there with hands on hips spread legged awaiting the next wonderful sensation that would excite her naughty desires.

Megan was unable to take her eyes off of Lacy standing there naked and confident of her sexual needs and wants. It was minutes before she realized the panel was glowing again.

Megan finally looked down at the items on display. On the left was a wooden paddle shaped like a Ping-Pong paddle and to the right was a rectangle paddle made of stiff black leather. Megan studied the paddles for a moment before she squeezed the right arm of the chair sending the leather paddle into the picture on the screen.

Searching intently for the paddle on screen Megan watched as her husband moved a table covered with black leather padding in front of Lacy. The table was pushed to within six inches of Lacy's waist. As Megan watched him move around the table she saw the paddle hanging from his wrist dangling out of the sleeve of his robe.

He walked up to the side of Lacy and spoke in her ear informing her of what she was to do next. Megan listened to the words as they sent shivers down her spine, "Now it is time for your spanking."

Lacy gasped with a wicked sense of glee as she heard the command. Slowly she started to bend over at the waist as she was unsure how far down she would have to go. Once she lay flat on the table with
her face turned towards the camera she said, "I am ready for my spanking sir."

Megan was shocked at Lacy's reply to her husband. It was so wicked and mischievous, more than what Megan could have expected. She thought Lacy was being too impish in her comments and thought she needed to be taught a lesson.

Megan's husband rolled up the sleeves of his robe to free his hands up for the upcoming events. Positioning himself beside Lacy he firmly rubbed his hand over her ass cheeks letting her know that the leather paddle was soon to come.

The first strike to Lacy's cheeks was light, just enough to make a popping sound but far from painful. The leather paddle was designed more for shock than pain.

Megan remembering Lacy's reply to the commands given her earlier squeezed the right arm of the chair increasing the intensity of the next swing of the paddle.

Lacy jumped slightly as the next swat came down on her ass. This time it had a little sting to it. Alternating each cheek Megan's husband turned Lacy's ass red in no time.

With her ass glowing from the paddling he took his free hand and gently rubbed it over each cheek sending an electric charge through Megan's bum. She didn't feel the stinging from the paddling during the swats but she sure as hell felt the tingle from his hand on Lacy's cheeks.

Returning to his task Megan's husband again turned his attention to paddling Lacy. Now with each snap of the leather on Lacy he alternated a pass of his palm over the stinging flesh contrasting the sensory response in both Lacy and Megan.

Megan's ass was starting to feel warm as she continued to be engrossed in the actions on the screen in front of her. As she heated up she turned down the volume of the swats on Lacy's backside by squeezing the left arm of the chair. The result of this was a slap of the paddle, which caused no pain but maintained the warmth and coloration of Lacy's butt.

Lacy's tormentor changed his tactics slightly with the decrease in velocity of his swing. Now with each pass of his bare hand, he slid his fingers down between her cheeks tickling her tight pucker hole and traced the length of her pussy lips. As each swat and pass of his hand continues Lacy becomes increasingly wetter.

Megan found herself squirming in the chair as her ass cheeks tingled from the paddling and the dampness of her pussy returned to its former state. Megan swears she can feel his fingers slip over her ass hole barely touching it tickling her. The sensation caused her little hole to pucker each and every time she watched his hand slid down between Lacy's thighs.

That wasn't the only issue Megan was facing at this time. The ghostly manipulation of her pussy was now becoming more evident as she watched him slip his fingertip into Lacy on the last pass. Megan looked down at herself and found her juices spread all over her tender lips and clit. There was no way she could explain how that happened but she didn't care right know.

The intrusion of Lacy's pussy on screen was causing her to lift her head off the table and moan aloud between the responding pop on the ass. Megan too started to moan but not as loudly with each dip of his finger. Megan watched intently as the next pass of his hand dipped a finger inside Lacy up to the second knuckle. Megan froze as she saw his finger disappear, her pussy just told her that something just penetrated her and it felt good. Megan felt ever bit of his finger slid inside her but he wasn't there, he was on screen.