The Dark Trilogy Ch. 01

Story Info
Bad things that he wished on his cheating wife.
4.3k words
4.27
184.6k
50
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Because I'm a romantic at heart I get a lot of static over the fact that the husbands and boyfriends in my stories tend to love their ladies enough to forgive them their peccadilloes. The most common comment is "Another damned wimpy husband story. Why can't you write a story about a 'real man' not some fucking wimp." All I can say is that the people who make those comments probably have never been deeply in love. Love can make a strong man stupid. Love can make a man forgive his lady of damned near anything, just as love can blind him as to what is going on where she is concerned.

But a really strong love can turn into a really strong hate under the right circumstances. When I caught my first wife in bed with my cousin I was confused, bewildered and upset. I wondered what I had done wrong to make her do it and wondered what I could do to make things right between us. It only took the time necessary for her to say nine little words to turn everything around and plant a hate in my heart so strong that even now, thirty years later, I would still kill the bitch if I thought I could get away with it. Over the years I've thought of a thousand things that I wished I could have done to her, but never had the courage to try. Just the very thought of her makes me think dark thoughts and it is hard not to think of her at certain times, like this last Father's Day when I received cards and phone calls from the kids that we had.

The three stories that make up The Dark Trilogy, written in the days following this last Father's Day, come from that dark place within me that she created and that her memory maintains. I haven't seen her in thirty years or spoken to her in twenty-eight, but the hate is still there and very much alive. These stories are dedicated to you Helen and may you rot in hell.

+++++++++++++++++++

It had been a very bad three weeks for me and I didn't think that it could get much worse, but I was wrong; very, very, wrong.

It all started when I went in for my yearly physical. I was poked and probed, x-rayed and EKGed and I gave what seemed like half the blood in my body and then went home secure in the knowledge that I wouldn't have to go through it again for at least another year.

Two days later the doctor's office called me and told me that the doctor wanted me to have an ultra sound and a CAT scan. I asked the girl what was wrong and she told me that she didn't know that anything was wrong, just that the doctor wanted the additional tests. To make a long story shorter it turned out that I had an inoperable cancer and the doctor told me that I had, at best, eighteen more months to live. I knew he had to be wrong of course; I was only forty-eight and had never had anything wrong with me. I had never smoked, drank only socially and lived a very healthy life style. He just had to be wrong so I went for a second opinion, and then a third and then a fourth before I was finally able to bring myself to accept the fact that I was going to die in eighteen months or less.

Once I had put denial behind me I had to face the task of telling Becky. My wife had been making my days and my nights for twenty-one years. In a lot of marriages of that length the passion wanes and the couple settles into a comfortable relationship, but that never happened to Becky and I. It seemed like every year my love for her grew stronger and the passion stayed alive. We were still making love three and four times a week at a time when a lot of our friends were only having sex twice a month.

I debated not telling Becky, at least until the pain got so bad that I couldn't hide it, but in the end I decided that she needed to know. She needed the time to emotionally prepare herself for what was coming so after several weeks of stalling I worked up the courage to face her. I didn't want the kids around when I broke the news to her so for the first time ever I took an unscheduled afternoon off from work and headed home.

+++++++++++++++++++

There was a strange car in the drive when I got home. I noticed the dealer plates on the car so I knew that my best friend Jerry was probably there and I wondered what he could possibly be doing at my house in the middle of the afternoon. I got the answer to that question as soon as I opened the front door.

"Oh god, oh sweet fucking Jesus" rang through the house. "Harder damn it, fuck me harder" Becky cried as I stood at the bottom of the staircase and looked up toward the second floor where our bedroom was. I stumbled up the stairs like a man with a headful of fog as I listened to my wife beg my best friend to push it in deeper, pound her harder and make her cum. When I reached the top of the stairs I couldn't make my feet move any farther and I sat down on the top step and listened to what came from my bedroom. The doctors had given me eighteen months, but I died that day as Becky's cries of pleasure resounded through the house. And then the loud cries and screams stopped.

"In all the years we have been fucking I don't believe I've ever seen you have as strong an orgasm."

"Your cock brings out the best in me lover. I love it and I can never get enough of it."

"Then why in the hell won't you leave Bob and come with me?"

"We've covered that ground Jerry. I love your cock and the way you make love to me, but I don't love you. I like you, but I don't love you."

"So what? You don't love Bob either."

"You're wrong Jerry, I happen to love my husband deeply."

"Bullshit baby. There is no way you could do to him what you do if you really loved him. No way on God's Green Earth you could let him eat your pussy with my cum still in it. No way you could keep giving him sloppy seconds and tell him to slurp up my cum and then tell him the wetness is just you being horny for him. No baby, you don't love him. If you truly loved him you couldn't do any of that. In fact, if you truly loved him you wouldn't have been fucking me for these last five years."

"You're wrong Jerry, I love Bob, but he just isn't sexually satisfying. As for what I do with him after I've been with you, all I can say is that it excites me and in turn I do my level best to fuck his eyes out."

"Still, I..."

"Leave it alone Jerry before you piss me off. Are you going to get hard for me again or not?"

"Use your mouth to get me up again baby and I'll fuck you until you make me leave."

As I quietly left the house I was hearing Becky's words, "I love Bob deeply" and I was thinking 'big fucking deal. To be loved deeply by an unfaithful whore doesn't do a whole hell of a lot for me.' I went back to my office, closed the door and locked it and then spent the rest of the afternoon wondering what the fuck I was going to do with the short time I had left.

+++++++++++++++++++

I still had no idea of what I was going to do when I went home that night, but I did know that I wasn't going to let Becky know that I knew what she had been doing behind my back. Even though Becky had been the light of my life my discovery of what she and Jerry had been doing had turned that light off. If I had another twenty-five or thirty years left to live I might have just turned my back and walked away from her. Unfortunately for Becky and Jerry the bitterness I felt from knowing that my time was short combined with the bitterness of finding out how the two of them had betrayed me had instilled in me a major desire for revenge and until I could take that revenge Becky had to keep thinking that things were fine between us.

Becky was in the kitchen fixing dinner when I got home. When I walked into the kitchen she went to the fridge and took out a pitcher of margaritas and poured one for each of us. She brought me mine and as she handed it to me she leaned forward to kiss me and it was all I could do to keep from shoving her away from me as the lips that had so recently been wrapped around Jerry's dick touched mine. I didn't fight it as she slipped her tongue into my mouth and as it flicked against mine I wondered if she had taken Jerry's cum in her mouth that afternoon.

She dropped a hand down and rubbed my cock and said, "Would you rather have dessert before dinner? I've been hot and horny all day and you won't believe how wet I am."

"Where are the kids?"

"Charlie has softball practice and Barb stayed after school for cheerleader try outs. We have at least two hours before they come home."

"Then I guess we will have dessert before the main course."

Becky gave me a wicked smile, "Some how I just knew you would say that. Come on lover, race you to get naked and up to the bedroom."

Once naked Becky sat down on the edge of the bed, spread her legs and said, "Come on lover, see how wet just thinking about you makes me."

It was 'moment of truth' time for me. I'd done it countless times before, but then I had believed the bullshit about it being her natural juices caused by her thinking of me and what we would do as soon as we got to bed. That was then and this was now and now I knew that she had been feeding me Jerry's cum for years. On the one hand it hadn't killed me and intellectually I knew that it wouldn't hurt me this time either, but this time I knew what it really was and I was afraid I might react badly, maybe even toss my cookies. It was all mental and I knew it, but I couldn't shake the feeling that I was sucking Jerry's cock by proxy and that was making my stomach queasy. It was expected of me and I needed to keep Becky thinking that everything was normal so I screwed up my courage and went to my knees in front of her.

I spread the lips of her pussy with my fingers and for the first time I noticed that her wetness had a pearl grayish white color to it, just like the cum that came out of my own cock. I wondered why I hadn't ever noticed it before and I guessed that it was because I had never really looked. I leaned forward and drug my tongue down the length of her slit and she shuddered and moaned.

"Oh god baby, I love that so much and you do it so well, promise me that you will never stop."

I remembered an old perfume commercial from years ago, "Promise her anything, but give her Arpege" and promise her anything I would. I took my mouth from her unfaithful cunt and said, "I promise my love." I would promise, but I was damned well going to give her something else. I don't know why, since I had never done it before, but this time I was determined to eat Becky until she came just to give her something to miss when it was over between us. I went to work on her cunt like there would only be a tomorrow if I made her cum. I fingered her pussy, sucked her clit and even worked a finger into her asshole and finally she screamed out, "Oh my god! Oh god, so good, so fucking good."

Her body shuddered and she got glassy eyed there for a minute and then she relaxed and fell back on the bed. "Jesus baby, that was something else. We have to try that again. Give me your cock lover, fuck me now, fuck me hard and then I'll suck you off and we can do it again."

I did, she did and then we did do it again and I was just coming in her for the third time when Charlie got home and hollered, "Hey, where is everybody. I pulled out and whispered, "We can finish this later, but I guess we have to be good parents and feed the kids."

That night she grabbed my cock as soon as we got in bed and went down on me and gave me one hell of a blow job and after I'd pumped a gallon down her throat she cuddled up next to me and whispered, "I do so love you Robert and you can't know how many times I thank God that you are mine." I lay there and held her while I thought, "You worthless fucking whore."

+++++++++++++++++++

The next morning as I read the morning paper over breakfast I read an article on prostitution and what the city was trying to do about it. It had several case histories about repeat offenders and one particular case caught my attention and suddenly I knew what I was going to do to Becky and Jerry. It took a little work to make it happen and it took a large chunk of cash, but happen it did and I settled back to wait.

The wait was fairly active for me because after making Becky cum by eating her worthless cunt she seemed to want a lot more sex. I knew that I was still getting sloppy seconds following Jerry and that I was licking his cream out of Becky's box, but I didn't care anymore. It wouldn't be for much longer if things went the way I hoped they would.

Almost six months went by and then one day I came home from work to find a very upset Becky sitting at the kitchen table with a bottle of vodka in front of her and a half full glass in her hand. I'd just bought the bottle and it hadn't opened it so it was apparent that Becky had been drinking for a while. I asked her what was wrong and she looked away from me.

"There isn't any easy way for me to do this and you are going to hate me, but I have to tell you now on the off chance I haven't given it to you yet."

"Given me what?"

"I haven't been feeling well lately and I went to see the doctor last week. The test results came back today. I have AIDS. I'm praying to God that I haven't given it to you. You need to go in and get checked as soon as possible."

"I don't understand. How could you possibly have AIDS? Are you doing drugs or something like that and sharing needles?" And then I stopped talking and acted as if a thought had just entered my head. "Oh. Oh my God. Another man? Is it another man?"

She looked away and I saw a tear run down her cheek. "Is that it Becky? You've been cheating on me with another man?"

She gave a loud sob and got up and ran from the room. If she had turned and looked back she would have seen me standing there with a smile on my face. I gave her a few minutes and then I followed her.

She was lying on the bed crying and I sat down on the floor and leaned back against the wall and waited. Eventually the crying stopped and I said, "I need to know Becky, what has been going on?"

It all came out in a rush. She told me how she had gotten drunk at a party and Jerry had let Jerry seduce her. She told me how exciting it was to have sex with me after having been with Jerry and she told me that she didn't love him, but she did love what he could do for her sexually.

"Honest to God Bob, I love you. You are the only man I have ever loved. All Jerry was to me was sex and the sex I had with him made the sex I had with you so much better. Please Bob, you have to believe me, I love you, not Jerry."

"So the bottom line here is that you have been fucking the man who is supposed to be my best friend and he gave you AIDS which you have probably given to me. Does that about sum it up?"

Becky started crying again and I got up and left the room.

I slept in the spare bedroom that night and in the morning I left the house without eating breakfast or saying a word to Becky. At lunchtime I went home expecting to catch Becky and Jerry together, but Becky was alone. As soon as I walked in the door she asked, "Why are you home at this time of the day?"

I didn't want her to know that I knew she had been fucking Jerry on our bed, even though I had hoped to catch them at it, so I told her that I had just come home to pack a bag.

"Pack a bag? Why? Is the company sending you on a trip?"

"Don't be dense Becky. After what you dumped on me yesterday you can't possibly believe that I'm going to stay in this house with you?"

"But I told you that I don't love Jerry, that you are the only man I love. Don't leave me Bobby, I need you."

"That's just too fucking bad Becky, because after last night I have no use for your cheating ass."

She cried and she begged as I packed an overnight bag, but I ignored her. The last thing she said as I walked out the door was, "What should I tell the kids?"

I turned to face her, "Tell them the truth Becky. Tell them you cheat on me with other men and that I found out and I didn't really care for the idea."

I left and checked into a motel.

+++++++++++++++++++

A week went by and Becky called my office every day, but I refused to talk to her. She came down to the office once and when the receptionist buzzed me and told me that my wife was in the lobby I went down the back stairs and out the back door and went to lunch.

It was a bad week for me. The cancer that was going to kill me was causing me a lot of pain and it was making some other changes in me. I was losing weight, but I wore clothes that would hide that fact for a while. I did my best to hide what was happening to me until the time was right. At the end of the week I checked out of the motel and went home.

Becky must have heard the garage door opener operating because she came running to meet me as I came in the door. She threw her arms around me and said, "Oh God Bobby, I'm so glad you are home. I've been worried sick about you." She went to kiss me and I pushed her away.

"Yes Becky, I'm home, but you can skip the happy welcome bullshit. I came home for four reasons, none of which you are going to like. First, I have been to the doctor and the tests are back so I just had to come home and thank you for killing me. Be sure to pass along my thanks to your boyfriend. Secondly, since I'm going to die from the AIDS you so generously decided to share with me I want it to be in the comfort of my own home. Next, I want to be here so you can watch me slowly die from what you gave me and lastly, I want to be here so I can watch you waste away. Since you have had the disease longer than me there is just a chance you might die before I do and I want to be able to watch it happen. With any luck I will survive you long enough to be able to stand on your grave and piss all over your headstone. Still happy to see me Becky?"

Eyes downcast she turned and started to walk away.

"What have you told the kids" I asked.

She turned to face me and said, "Just that you and I were having some problems and you decided that you needed some space for a while. Why?"

"They need to be told the truth."

Alarm flashed over her face, "Why? What possible good could it do to tell them?"

"It isn't a question of what good would it do Becky, it is a question of what harm can come from them not knowing. They need to know what we have and how to avoid doing anything that might give it to them. What if you fall down and cut yourself and one of them runs to help you and they get your contaminated blood on themselves. You and Charlie both have a bad habit of going to the refrigerator and drinking milk or juice out of the carton and then putting it back. Do you really want him to drink out of that carton after you? Unless of course your plan is to kill off the entire family."

Becky turned and ran crying from the room.

+++++++++++++++++++

I moved into the spare bedroom and began my coexistence with Becky. Not a day went by when she didn't make some effort at rekindling a relationship, but I wasn't having any of it.

"The only reason I'm here Becky is so that daily you can watch what you did to me happen."

Her relationship with Jerry ended when she told him that he had given her AIDS. He told her she was full of shit and that he had gotten it from her and not the other way around. Then he told he that he shouldn't have been surprised since after all she was a cheating whore. She had cheated on me with him so he didn't doubt that she cheated on him with some one else. They only talked once more when he called to tell her that she was a worthless, disease-ridden whore who had infected him.

I had the meeting with the kids alone - Becky couldn't bring herself to face them - and I told them what was happening. They had a hard time accepting that their mother and 'Uncle Jerry' had been cheating on me and they were crushed when they found out that I was dying because of it. Following that meeting their relationship with their mother grew distant as Charlie and Barb showed their resentment at what Becky had done to me.

12