The Dark Trilogy Ch. 03

Story Info
Another fantasy of husband's revenge.
7.6k words
4.4
151.6k
59
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story will stand alone, but to see where the driving force behind this dark tale comes from you need to at least read the intro to The Dark Trilogy (1).

+++++++++++++++++++++

I found out strictly by accident. My boss had been in an automobile accident and his car had to be towed. He called me and asked me to come pick him up. As he was climbing into my car I saw my wife and my cousin Jamie walking into the Denny's restaurant across the street. Alarm bells started ringing in my head. My wife and my cousin were quite verbal about their dislike for each other so what were they doing together and why were they holding hands? I was not at all happy as I pondered the possible answers to that question.

Seeing Helen and Jamie holding hands stayed with me for the rest of the day and I was not in the best of moods when I went home that night. Helen was in the kitchen fixing dinner when I got there and she came over to me and kissed me on the cheek as I got a beer out of the fridge.

"How was your day baby?" she asked.

"Same old, same old. Work like a dog to get a job done on time and then have some clown who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground pick it to death. How about you? Do anything interesting today?"

Helen laughed, "Only if you call cleaning house and doing the laundry interesting."

"Don't you ever go out of the house?"

"No. There isn't anywhere I want to go."

"I don't think I could stand being cooped up inside all day."

"I don't stay inside silly, I spend a lot of time out on the deck working on my tan. And besides, if I went out I would miss my soap operas."

"I'm going over to Jamie's for a while after dinner. I want to borrow his router. You want to come along?"

"You know better than that baby. He's an asshole and I can't stand him. You know that."

"Yeah, I keep forgetting."

+++++++++++++++++++++

"I need the bits for making round corners and trimming Formica," I said as Jamie got the router out from under the workbench.

"No problem. I'll just give you the whole case that has all my router bits in it. That way we can keep them all together. That do it?"

"Yeah, that's all I should need."

"You want a beer?"

"I could use one."

Half an hour later sitting at Jamie's kitchen table I said, "Can you tell me something cuz? Why can't you and Helen get along?"

"Truth time?"

"Anything else wouldn't mean spit."

"She's a stuck up bitch and I can't stand to be around her."

"Too bad. It bugs me that my two favorite people can't get along."

+++++++++++++++++++++

It wasn't as expensive as I had thought it would be or as difficult to do as I had expected and two days later I had a voice activated tape recorder hooked up to the phone line. The next day when I got home from work I waited until Helen was doing the dinner dishes and I went and got the tape out of the recorder and put in a fresh tape. In my basement workshop I put the tape into a tape player and listened to the days phone calls. One call from her mother, two calls from telephone solicitors and then:

"Hello?"

"Hi baby."

"Good morning lover, miss me?"

"You know I do."

"When am I going to see you again?"

"I can't get off work today so it won't be until tomorrow."

"God baby, it isn't fair. I'm so horny right now that I could just scream. I need your cock lover, and your fingers and your tongue."

"You will just have to wait until tomorrow or settle for Bob when he gets home from work."

"But he doesn't light me up like you do."

"Sorry love, but I just can't get there before tomorrow."

"Well you had better take a lot of vitamins between now and then because I'm going to wear you out when you get here."

"Promise?"

"Oh yeah baby, I promise."

"Going to suck my dick?"

"I'll take it so far down my throat the head will be looking at the polish on my toenails and then I'll swallow every last drop."

"Will your pussy be hot?"

"Hot and steaming lover."

"What else?"

"I'm going to take your beautiful cock up my ass."

"Ooooh, nasty little girl."

"Yeah, but I'm your nasty little girl."

"I'll see you tomorrow about nine."

"I'll be waiting and my pussy will be dripping."

"Love you baby."

"Love you too. Bye."

I sat there staring at the tape player and trying to hold my rage in check. The fucking whore could swallow every drop of his, but she spit mine out into a rag? She could take him up the ass, but if I wanted to try anal I was a fucking disgusting pervert? I didn't light her up? Well we would just fucking see about that. I'd light the stupid bitch up and then I'd watch her burn.

+++++++++++++++++++++

I did my best to stay composed as I went back upstairs. "I need to run to home depot to get some Phillips head screws. You need anything while I'm out?"

"Not that I can think of, but hurry back; I'm feeling a little frisky tonight."

"Now that is what I call incentive," I said as I was thinking' you worthless fucking whore.'

I managed to get to Radio Shack before they closed and I bought another voice-activated tape recorder and then went back home. Helen was in the shower when I got there so I hid the recorder where I thought it would pick up most of the sound, but still stay hidden. On a whim I changed the tape in the recorder hooked to the phone line and then I went down into I went down to my workshop to check it out"

"Hello?"

"Hi lover. I just had to hear your voice again."

"Bob not there?"

"He just left to go to home depot. I told him to hurry back if he wants to get lucky tonight."

"You going to let him fuck my pussy?"

"I have to lover, you know I do. If I cut him off he would get curious and he might start digging and we can't have that, now can we?"

"How long you going to make me wait before you leave him for me?"

"One more year baby, just one more year. As soon as he gets vested in his pension plan so I can get half of it in the divorce."

"That doesn't make sense baby. The lawyer already told you he would get you the house and half of everything else. Why are you stalling over a pension that he can't begin to draw on for another twenty-five years?"

"It is the principal of the thing lover. I earned it for having to put up with him."

"You going to be thinking of me while he is fucking you?"

"I always do baby."

"Don't cum for him. Fake an orgasm if you have to, but don't cum for him. Save it for me when I come over tomorrow. My cock is already hard just thinking of what we are going to do when I get there."

"I know baby, my pussy is dripping just talking to you. I need you baby, I need you bad. Get here as soon as you can. Got to go now before Bob gets home. Goodnight baby, I love you."

"I love you too baby, see you tomorrow."

+++++++++++++++++++++

That night I found out how thin the line between love and hate can be. In the time it took me to listen to that afternoon's tape I went from worshiping the ground that Helen walked on to wanting to put my hands around her throat and squeezing until she turned purple and died. But prison did not appeal to me (I had been there and done that and did not want to do it again) so I forced myself to put on a calm front while I figured out what to do about the situation.

The rage had to go somewhere and where it went was into the head of my dick. When I got in bed with Helen that night I just grabbed her and took her. No foreplay, no hugs, no kisses, just slam it into her and fuck. I wanted to hurt her; I wanted to punish her and somehow my cock understood that. I couldn't cum! My cock wouldn't let me. I stayed hard and slammed it into Helen. Ten, fifteen, twenty minutes went by and I kept pounding into her. She was yelling, crying, moaning and holding onto me so tight that I couldn't have gotten away from her if I had tried. The next day I had bruises on the backs of my legs where her heels had drummed and I had claw marks all over my ass cheeks and back.

Finally, gasping for breath, I came and wonder of wonders, Helen came at the same time - a first in our marriage! After lying next to each other and gasping for breath for several minutes Helen said, "What was that all about?"

"I just felt the need for straight-assed animal sex."

"I hope you don't make a habit of it. It is a little on the rough side."

"Sometimes rough is good. You seemed to enjoy it."

"I loved it, I just don't want to make a habit of it. Maybe once every couple of weeks or so. Otherwise I might have trouble walking."

"I guess that means you don't want to suck my cock and get me hard so we can go again?"

"Sorry baby, but you did a number on my poor pussy and it is just a touch sore."

I didn't want to hear that - I wanted it to be real sore, so sore that Jamie wouldn't get much enjoyment out of it the next day. Maybe next time I thought as I rolled over and pretended to go to sleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Helen was fixing my breakfast and packing my lunch as I took my morning shower. Just before going downstairs I turned the sound activated tape recorder on. There wasn't any talk over breakfast and when I got up to go to work Helen leaned over to kiss me goodbye and I turned my face away and headed out.

I spent the entire day at work saying "Why me Lord, why me" to myself. How could a woman that I loved so much do to me what Helen was doing to me and with a goddamned family member for Christ's sake! I thought about what she had said to Jamie about my pension, "I earned it for having to put up with him." What had I done to give her an attitude like that? Whatever it was it wouldn't hold a candle to what I was going to do to her. Helen and Jamie were going to find out that I didn't get mad, I got even and then some.

When I got home from work that night Helen was still sunning herself on the patio so I hurriedly got the tape out of the recorder attached to the phone and out of the recorder in the bedroom. I took them down to my basement workshop and put the phone tape into the player:

"Hello?"

"Hi lover, did I get you up?"

"You always get me up baby, you know that."

"Silly, you know what I mean. Are you fully awake and ready to fuck my brains out? He just left and my pussy is starved."

"Didn't you give him some pussy last night?"

"Yes, but he wasn't any good, as usual. But he is acting strange. I wonder if he suspects something."

"Have you given him any reason?"

"Not that I can think of."

"Just be careful. Keep on pretending that you love him, give him a little pussy every once in a while and you should be okay. But it is one more reason why you should hurry up and get out while you can still do it on your terms."

"I told you lover, I'm not leaving until I can claim half of his pension. Now will you hurry up and get over here?"

"Eager for some cock?"

"Not just cock lover, your cock."

"On the way sweetie. Bye."

"Hurry lover, bye."

I thought back to the morning when I had avoided Helen's kiss. I was going to have to watch things like that. I had to keep her thinking that I was still her loving husband. She and Jamie had to go on thinking that I was just some stupid dumb shit cuckold.

After listening to the phone tape I headed upstairs and went out on the patio to let Helen know I was home. Helen was lying on the chaise lounge with a towel covering her lower body. I walked over to her and bent down and kissed her.

"Hi sweetie, what's for dinner?"

"After our session last night I thought that I would be your dinner" and she pushed the towel away. She was naked from the waist down and she spread her legs wide. "I'm still so keyed up from last night that I'm hot and wet baby and it has been so long since you last licked my slit. Please baby, please?"

I knew the fucking whore was wet all right and I also knew that the wetness was what Jamie had dumped in her earlier in the day and not her natural juices which is what she wanted me to believe. I knew the bitch was going to get off on having me lick up her lover's leavings and it was just one more thing that she was going to pay for when the time came. But I had to allay her suspicion that I might be suspicious and the best way to do that was to do what she wanted. No way she would think I was on to her if I was willing to go down on her. I'd done worse things in my life, and what was important to me was that she not see it coming when I lowered the boom on her ass.

"Not here baby, let's take it to the bedroom."

I gave her my hand and pulled her up. Then I picked her up and carried her to our bedroom. I set her down on the bed and then I pushed her legs apart and looked down at her wet pussy lips. As I looked at the wetness I wondered how many times I had sucked Jamie's juices out of her and whether or not the two of them got a chuckle out of it. Steady on Bob I said to myself as I got down and buried my face in Helen's snatch. I out did myself that night. I brought the whore to orgasm twice with just my mouth and then I climbed aboard and gave her two more with my cock before rolling over and pretending to fall asleep.

As soon as Helen's breathing settled and I was sure that she was asleep I eased myself out of bed and went to my workshop. I put the tape from the bedroom recorder into the player and then I listened to sixty minutes worth of what my loving wife did with my cousin Jamie. I'm sure that they were at it for a lot more that sixty minutes, but that was all the longer that the tape was. But I heard enough to feed the rage that had been festering in my heart. The derogatory remarks about me and my abilities (or lack of ability) in bed and comments on how worthless I was as a husband just firmed up my resolve to make the two of them pay dearly. As I climbed the stairs to go back up to the bedroom a plan was already taking form in my head.

+++++++++++++++++++++

When I was younger, a lot younger, I did a very stupid thing. I got drunk one night and I stole a car and went joy riding. Being young and stupid I did not realize that when I drove that car from Detroit to Toledo I crossed a state line I had committed a Federal offense. To make a long story short I was caught, tried and convicted.

I had the great good luck to be tried under a fairly new Federal law called the Youthful Offenders Act. Basically the YOA was a program pushed through with the thought of rehabilitation in mind. If you were between the ages of eighteen and twenty-five, had no previous record and the crime for which you were arrested was non-violent in nature you could be tried under the YOA.

The act mandated a six-year sentence, hard time and parole combined, and if you completed the sentence and kept your nose clean the conviction was expunged from your record. The sentence was called a Zip Six and you were usually sent to the Federal Reformatory at Chillicothe, Ohio to serve it. While at Chillicothe they taught you a trade, worked with you to finish your high school education if you hadn't finished school and even let you take some college courses.

I did twenty-one months inside and the rest on parole and if you ran my prints now my record would come up clean - no record at all. While I was in I met a whole lot of people who had done a lot worse than I had and by the very nature of the place you developed friendships with a lot of people you never even would have looked at outside. Several years later I was sitting in a bar when some one tapped me on the shoulder and I turned to see a large, hulking black man.

"Best you be careful who you be poking on the shoulder nigger," and then the two of us were in a bear hug.

Johnny Walker had been my cellmate for seventeen of the twenty-one months that I had been inside. We moved to a table and caught up on what had happened over the last several years. He found out that I was straight and I found out that he was a drug dealer. After that meeting we had kept in touch and Johnny was the man I called on to see if my plan had merit.

"You serious?"

"Serious as death."

"I can make it happen, but you best make certain sure that it is really what you want to do because once I put it in play I can't stop it even if you decide you want to."

"No chance of that John, none at all."

"Okay then, go ahead and set it up and give me a time table to work with."

+++++++++++++++++++++

"I had to buy you a new Formica bit" I told Jamie, "I burned up the one you gave me."

I handed him his router and his case of bits and he put them down on his workbench.

"You want a beer?"

"Yeah, I think I would like one."

He popped the tops on two Buds and we sat down at his kitchen table. I put my briefcase on the table and opened it. I took out a set of drawings and handed them to him and asked him to look them over.

"It is a gun cabinet that I'm going to build and I can't make up my mind what wood to use. You have any suggestions?"

We talked for a bit about the project and then I put the drawings back in the briefcase. I looked around in it like I was looking for something and then I asked, "Have you got an envelope and a piece of paper I can borrow?"

"I should have, let me go look."

A minute or so later he came back with a legal sized envelope and a sheet of paper and set them down on the table. We talked some more and then he got up to use the bathroom and as soon as he was out of the room I took a latex glove out of my pocket, picked up the envelope and sheet of paper and put them in my case. Then I hurried to the family room and grabbed one of his videotapes and dropped it in the briefcase, dropped the latex glove on top of it and then closed the case. When Jamie came back I finished my beer, said goodnight and headed on home. For the next step I had to wait until Jamie's company sent him out of town on business.

+++++++++++++++++++++

For the next two weeks I checked the tapes daily to keep up with what the two of them were up to and then what I was waiting for happened. Jamie was sent out of town on a two-day business trip and the day before he was due back I made my move against Helen.

It was a Wednesday and I came home from work and entered the house and Helen came up to me and went to put her arms around me and I stiff-armed her. She stumbled backwards, lost her balance and fell on her ass.

"Damn it Bob, what did you do that for? What the hell is wrong with you?"

I ignored her and headed for the basement. She picked herself up off the floor and followed me down calling me an asshole and other things. I went into the storage area of the basement and grabbed two suitcases and when she saw that she shut up. I tossed one of them at her, "Get your miserable ass upstairs and start packing."

"Have you gone crazy Bob? What the hell is wrong with you?"

I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her along behind me to my workshop where I pushed her down in a chair. I hit the play button on the tape player, "Jesus Jamie, that feels so damned good. That's it lover, push that cock in my ass. Damn, but I do love you in my butt."

I hit the stop button and said, "What is going on you cheating whore is that I'm packing you up and then I'm taking you and that tape over to your parents house. Then I'm going to play them that tape and a half a dozen more just like it for your mom and dad and then I'm going to drive off and leave your ass there. Next, I'm going to get a lawyer and get rid of your sorry ass."

"Oh God no, please Bobby, don't do that. Please Bobby, not my mom and dad. It would kill them."

"Good! Seeing it happen will make you suffer just that much more."

"No Bobby, don't. It isn't what you think."

"It is what I know Helen, not what I think. You have been fucking my cousin Jamie for God knows how long and I've got the last six weeks of it on tape."

"Bobby please, believe me, it isn't what you think. Yes, Jamie has been sleeping with me, but it isn't because I love him. I love you Bobby, not Jamie. Honest to God Bobby, I love you."

12