The Darkness

Story Info
Virgin crook finds out that she is the one getting robbed.
1.3k words
3.47
33.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the darkness we are shielded from the light of truth. We conceal who we are and what we do. Depending on the depth of the darkness we can get away with most anything. I was home one dark and dreary night, listening to the rain hitting the roof. I thought to myself that tonight was a night for trouble, but I wasn't sure just what kind of trouble.

It was about midnight when the power went out. I used to be afraid of the dark when I was a kid, but now it was more a matter of inconvenience. My mother would comfort me in her bosom when I was young and afraid of the darkness. I can still recall how her perfume smelled, and how my head would be all cozy laying against her fuzzy pink cardigan sweater. After I had a brief reverie, I got up and went to find the flashlight.

After acquiring the flashlight I went into the basement to check on the fuse box. Sometimes I blow out the circuits running too many items in the old house. Satisfied that the fuses were intact and in fact the whole box was having a power outage I went to look for a lamp or at least some candles. That was when I heard the sound of glass breaking. Someone was trying to break into my house through the back door.

I grabbed my baseball bat and silently headed upstairs to confront the would-be crook. I didn't see anyone in the kitchen, but I heard footsteps up stairs. I crept slowly upstairs, making sure to place my foot in the non-squeaky areas of the stairs. I figured the person must be in my bedroom looking for anything expensive and easy to carry. I looked through my bedroom door and that's when I saw the silhouette of my burglar. I was in luck; the crook looked to be a small female.

I snuck up behind her, and "WHAM!" I nailed her from behind hitting her on the back and part of her head. She crumpled to the ground with a loud thud. She was moaning and groaning. It was at this point I thought about the trouble that I was to get into this evening. I removed her mask and quickly put it on my head. It was difficult to tell what she looked like because I have a very dark bedroom, but I could see that she had a huge set of tits.

Since she was stunned and was not moving I quickly took off her top and pants. I ripped off her bra and panties. I lifted her over to me bed, and ran and got some ties to tie her to the bed. Once I was satisfied with my handy work, I slowly removed my clothes. I got up on the bed and got between her legs. I placed my soft cock between her ass checks and started to slowly gyrate to bring myself to full hardness. When I felt I was in fucking condition I grabbed my cock and aimed it lower at her pussy. She must have regained a little bit of her consciousness at that point.

"Pleeeeaaaasssseee, ....... don't ...... fuck ....... me......... I'm .... a ..... virgin, ..... I'm ..... not ....on .....birth ..... control ...... and ...... it's ....... my ....... time ...... of ....... the ....."

I cut her off by shoving her discarded panties into her mouth and tying a tie around her head to keep it in place. "You break into someone's home, and you ask for mercy. Fuck you bitch! If you want to lead a life of crime, then you deserve what you going to get." I slammed my cock deep into her pussy in one powerful stroke. She screamed for all she was worth into her panties. I pounded her cunt fast and hard, bringing tears down her eyes. I didn't care if she was a nun at the moment. She was gonna pay for trying to steal from me. I hammered her over and over again. I fucked her like there was no tomorrow.

I could feel the sperm in my balls start to boil and knew my impending explosion was soon to come. "Oh yes! Here it cums bitch. Take my fertile sperm up your criminal twat." I exploded with a earth shattering cum the likes of which I never felt before. I pushed my cock in as deep as possible. I bottomed out and hit her cervix. I pushed my cock through her cervix, bringing more muffled screams from her, and I sprayed her insides some more before I finished cumming inside of her. I collapsed on top of her with my dick still in her.

I started to slip out because I started to go soft, but I decided to go get a beer and some pretzels for energy. After sipping my beer and eating some food, I went back upstairs. She was trying to struggle against the ties, and had gotten a foot free. I was on her faster than a pack of wolves at an all you can eat buffet. I retied her foot, and again took my place between her legs. I didn't give her any warning. I lined my cock up to her asshole, and went for broke. I tore through her sphincter was with relative ease. Again she started to scream and cry some more.

I took a lot longer to pound her ass because I came in her earlier. I must have fucked her ass for about an hour. After about the first half hour her body betrayed her and her sphincter started to squeeze my cock. Maybe she hoped that if she could milk my chowder out of my sac, that then ass fucking would stop. It felt nice, but I made myself hold out for more.

As I said I pounded her butt a good long while. I felt like it was going to be another explosion soon. My dick was getting raw, so I needed to soothe the ache. I pulled out and pushed my shit covered dick into her cunt. It was good to feel the wetness on my shaft. The ache went away. "Yeah here it cums again. Are you prepared to be a mom in jail? Oh the butch dikes will love you." I erupted once again, "Arghhhhh, ah ah ah hmmmmmmm, yeahhhhhhh!"

I fell on her one last time. The dark was starting to fade away, and I wanted to get rid of the trash. I took a couple pictures of her, and her abused twat. I dressed her back up, and tied her hands. I threw her into my truck, and drove out into the country. I dumped her out onto the side of the road, and told her "Don't even think of filing sexual assault charges. Because then you would have to explain what you were doing in that house. Keep your mouth shut and all will be fine for you." I drove off back to the city, leaving her and her dripping pussy to have to walk home.

A year later I got a letter in the mail. There was a note and a picture. The note said, "To whom it may concern, please find this letter in the appropriate hands. I am sorry for trying to break into the house, I had been thrown out of my home and I was starving. I needed money to survive. After what happened I realized that I was wrong and did not what to live that way. I found a shelter, and was able to find a decent paying job. Please accept this picture of our daughter. I do not want any money from you and I am not seeking any legal action. This will be the last communication I have with you."

In the darkness, many things can happen. In the darkness the evil that exists can be used for good. It is a matter of wielding that power for good. Two wrongs don't make a right, but in this case two darks made some light.