The Darkroom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CC_Ryder
CC_Ryder
587 Followers

Bryan tugged him to his side and settled them on the couch. "My poor boy. Remember that baptism by fire I told you about? I think you've had it."

"I wish I'd taken it better."

"But you took it. And threw it right back at Carson."

Jeremy snorted. "Eventually. Asshole." He looked up at Bryan. "Please tell me you're not going to hire him for the Ivy."

"Oh, that's a guaran-damn-tee. I see a bright future for him kissing university ass in the PR offices. That's where all the wrung-out J-school students end up."

Like you almost were. Jeremy fought back the sickening memory of all his worries. "Is that what you would have done if Carson had gotten it?"

"Honestly, I was ready to walk into Quinn's office and say, fuck student pub. I would have walked away -- happily -- as long as I could have you back."

Tears stung behind Jeremy's eyes. "I tried telling her that, too. She wouldn't allow it. People don't defy her much, do they?"

"Oh, what a freshman. Quinn isn't scary. She's the best, most loyal mom you'll ever know." He sighed. "She probably wouldn't have let me quit, either. I'd be designing the front page of the Courier next year and plotting elaborate, evil revenge against Carson."

Jeremy swallowed hard. Carson. There was one other thing. "Carson said some things, and I know I shouldn't listen to any of them or even let myself remember them. But it's been bugging me."

"What did he say?" Bryan's voice was strained.

"That I was one of many. That I was merely convenient."

Bryan slowly closed his eyes. "I'm going to murder him," he said through gritted teeth. He took Jeremy's face in his large hands. "You are not convenient. You are nothing that is merely. Believe that."

Jeremy nodded, grateful. "And the many?"

"I enjoyed my first three years of college, yes," Bryan said. "Does that really matter now?"

"Only if I have to worry that you will continue to enjoy it on a grand scale in the future," Jeremy said, looking down.

"Oh, I'll be enjoying myself, but only with you."

Jeremy looked up and couldn't stop the words. "God, I love you." He immediately slapped his hand over his mouth.

Bryan gently removed the hand by the wrist. "Don't try to take that back. Because then I'd be alone in this."

Jeremy's eyes widened. "So, you too?"

Bryan's wide grin filled his face. "Me too. Me always."

He cradled Jeremy's face in his palms and slowly licked his way into Jeremy's mouth. This wasn't the time for fast or hard. This wasn't a quick fuck in a dark space. This was lovemaking, not any dirty euphemism for something else.

Slowly, slowly, Bryan danced Jeremy into his bedroom, his mouth never leaving his lover's. They pulled apart only to undress each other, letting the fabric caress their skin on the way to the floor. Finally, they stood naked before each other once again.

"My God, I've missed you," Bryan sighed. "It's been the longest week of my life. Let's not do that again."

"I promise," Jeremy said, serious about it. His body was primed, taut and ready for his lover, but he wanted to offer himself up, let Bryan do what he wanted. "I'm yours."

"That's a two-way street, you know." Bryan caressed his neck and pulled him back in. "I want every inch of you, every sound you make," he growled, lightly biting against the pulse at Jeremy's neck.

"Yours," Jeremy moaned.

Bryan lay Jeremy on the bed and trailed a path down his body with his tongue. Maybe it was the week of celibacy, or the cleansing relief of being free of his worries -- or maybe it was the love he saw so clearly in Bryan's eyes. But this time felt different, better. Every touch echoed in tingles on his skin, every breath was charged with heat. Every movement was better, scorching and sweet at the same time.

Bryan took his time preparing his lover, first with his tongue until Jeremy thought he was going to pass out from pleasure. Then with his long fingers and plenty of lubricant, never letting his brown eyes leave Jeremy's moist blue ones.

He seemed to be in no hurry, but Jeremy's control was close to snapping already.

"Please, oh God Bryan, fuck me." He threw his head back, feeling the fingers teasing him inside. "Killing me. Need you."

Bryan carefully covered his cock with a condom and placed Jeremy's legs on his shoulder. He slowly entered him, inch by maddening inch, until he was fully seated inside him.

There was pain -- there was always a little bite -- but it faded to a perfect fullness, the kind that made his nerves sing.

Bryan established a steady, almost casual pace. "Feel that?" he asked, breathless. "Feel me inside you? Concentrate. Feel every bit of my cock. Feel how much I want you."

"Ahhhh yes," Jeremy moaned. He squeezed around Bryan, hoping to make him speed up, wanting more.

"Patience, Jeremy," Bryan chided. "Let me love you." All the way in and out, over and over, Bryan drove Jeremy mad with need.

Finally, he could take no more. He grabbed Bryan by the nape of his neck. "Goddammit, fuck me! Pound me! I need it!"

Bryan's eyes darkened to black pools. He tugged Jeremy by the legs to the end of the bed and stood over him before slamming himself home.

Jeremy screamed in primal pleasure, and Bryan hammered his cock against his prostate again and again.

"Oh. Yeah." Jeremy grunted with each thrust. "Missed. This. Love. You. So. Much."

Bryan was beyond responding, and Jeremy knew they were both getting close.

"Bring yourself off," Bryan panted. "Want to feel you come while I fuck you hard."

Jeremy grabbed his painfully swollen cock. In just a few strokes, he felt his climax roar upon him, blanking out his mind.

As he clung to the remains of his ecstasy, he felt Bryan slam into him one last time and empty himself into the condom.

We are never again going without that for a whole week, he thought.

*****

They lay in a sweaty, boneless heap on top of the twisted bed sheets, enjoying the feeling of melting into each other. Bryan regained his senses first and pulled them both up to rest against the headboard.

"So, what do you want to do in student pub next year?"

The one puzzle I have left. It's time to figure it out. "I just want to shoot. That's all I've ever wanted to do in school. I don't really care for whom."

"I'm not going to tell you that you can't be on the Ivy, because I would love seeing you every day and all weekend in the basement," Bryan said, his mouth against Jeremy's hair. He pulled away to look into his eyes. "But I won't lie -- I think we would distract each other too much."

Jeremy nodded. "I worry about that, too."

"The Courier will give you some great tight deadline experience," Bryan reasoned, "and I can still use your stuff in the Ivy, too."

He'd never been on a newspaper staff, but his philosophy of photography wouldn't change. "You know what I would like?" he said. "I don't want to give up film. But I know I need to convert to digital eventually. How about if I shoot film for the Ivy whenever I can, whenever I think I can make a great photo for you."

Bryan gave a theatrical sigh. "I suppose I'll have to drag out the damn negative scanner."

Jeremy punched him on the shoulder.

"It will suck a little, you on the Courier schedule, me on Ivy time," Bryan said, serious again. "But we can come back here and escape to each other."

Jeremy blinked at him, struck. "Are you asking me to live with you?"

"Do you have a better offer on the table?" Bryan asked with a smile.

"Better than living with you in picturesque Sin City?" Jeremy teased. "This wonderland, this secret garden of delight, this --"

Bryan cut him off with a deep kiss. "Allow me to show you some of the amenities of your new home." He gently guided Jeremy's head down his body, and Jeremy quickly got the hint. He swirled his tongue around the head of Bryan's cock, waking it from its brief nap.

"Ahhh, you've learned a lot, little freshman," Bryan groaned.

Jeremy pulled away with a grin. "I've had a great teacher."

Bryan got an odd look on his face and cocked his head.

"What?" Jeremy didn't know how to interpret this.

"What do you think about one more lesson?" Bryan grinned.

Jeremy's cock jumped at the idea of learning something new to do with Bryan. "What do you have in mind, Professor Ross?"

Bryan tugged Jeremy up to face level again. "You've never fucked anyone, have you?"

Jeremy's mouth went dry. Did he mean? "You offering?"

"For you and no one else," Bryan said seriously.

"Have you ever, you know?" Jeremy gestured helplessly.

"Been fucked?" Bryan finished for him. "A few times. It's been a while, though. I figured out pretty quickly that I was meant to be a top. But I want you to know all you can, as a young man majoring in gay."

Jeremy smiled and thought back to that first time in the stairwell, how nervous he was, how much he wanted this man. That want had only gotten stronger the more he was around him.

"And I want to give you all of me," Bryan continued. "Just like you have."

"You don't have to prove anything to me, you know," Jeremy said softly.

"Are you trying to talk me out of this?" Bryan quirked an eyebrow.

"No!" Jeremy said quickly. "I'm a little nervous, though."

"I'll talk you through it," he grinned.

Bryan positioned himself on his stomach and coached Jeremy over his shoulder.

"The most important thing is preparation. That's a nice, big cock you've got, and I need to be open so I can take you. Remember what I do to you?"

Jeremy nodded. He reverently cupped his hands around Bryan's ass, kneading the firm cheeks and relishing this opportunity before him. He teased his fingers lightly around Bryan's hole, drawing a shudder out of his lover. Emboldened, he probed one finger in further.

"Lubricant," Bryan gasped.

"Right, right, sorry." He fumbled with the bottle, his hands shaking. Really, getting fucked is a lot easier.

Bryan hissed slightly at the cold, wet touch. "Go slow. Really open me up."

Carefully, Jeremy inserted his index finger as far as he could, and Bryan instinctively tightened around him. How was he ever going to fit his cock in there?

He slowly pumped the finger in and out, loving the feeling of tightness.

"Add another." Bryan tried to hide his moan and failed. "Then start scissoring them back and forth."

Jeremy did as instructed. It was such a tight fit that he thought the blood to his fingers would be strangled.

Once he had loosened things a bit, he began searching for Bryan's prostate, remembering how explosively good that felt every time for him.

"Looking for something, young man?" Bryan peered over his shoulder, grinning at the look of concentration on Jeremy's face.

"Care to give a fella directions?"

"Curve toward my front. It's the hard, round ball of -- OH!"

Apparently, Jeremy found it just fine.

He got into a rhythm of finger-fucking Bryan, eventually adding a third finger, relishing every moan and grunt he elicited.

"Oh God, uggghn," Bryan moaned. "Okay, next lesson. Fuck me."

This was it. Jeremy reached for a condom and struggled through his shaking hands to put it on properly.

"More lube. Lots more," Bryan said.

He slathered his cock with the cool gel and tugged on Bryan's arm to encourage him to roll over onto his back. Bryan stayed put, thrusting his ass determinedly back against Jeremy.

"Want to see you," Jeremy protested.

"It's easier this way at first. You're going to be doing all the work now, and I want you to focus on your cock and my ass, not on the acrobatic trick of my legs and your shoulders."

Jeremy ceded the point. He lined up his aching cock against Bryan's winking hole and started to push in.

"Aaaaaah, slow, slow!" Bryan implored.

"Sorry sorry!" He wanted so badly to feel that tightness, to sink into Bryan's ass. But he forced himself to creep forward, waiting for Bryan's breath to calm with each half-inch he dared to add.

Finally, he was fully inside him, his balls flush against Bryan's ass. He was afraid to move because he was that close to coming.

"How are you doing?" Jeremy asked in a tight voice.

"So good," Bryan purred. "Lesson the third: move your ass."

Jeremy chuckled and did just that. Slowly at first, but soon his need outstripped his wish to be gentle. He gripped Bryan's hips tightly and pounded into him, hard and fast. He threw his head back and lost himself in the feeling of Bryan's ass tightening around him.

"Ah, yeah, that's it, fuck me!" Bryan ordered.

Jeremy could feel his climax rising within him, and he had just enough sense left to remember how generous Bryan always was with him. He reached around and took Bryan's throbbing, hot cock in a tight fist and jerked him quickly.

"Come for me, come for me," he chanted as he kept thrusting into him. Bryan froze and arched his back as his orgasm claimed him, a strangled grunt leaking from his mouth.

Bryan's ass clenched rhythmically around his cock, and that pushed him over the edge into his own blinding orgasm.

Jeremy collapsed on Bryan's back, unable to move, unwilling to lose this connection, this tingling feeling of completion. Bryan panted roughly under him.

This was his home. Jeremy pressed his lips against the nape of Bryan's neck and tasted his sweaty skin. This was his partner, his path. Nothing had ever felt better.

"Promise me something," Jeremy whispered.

"Anything."

"No more fucking in the basement?"

Bryan maneuvered under him until he was on his back, looking up at Jeremy. "It's possible I can arrange that."

"It's possible I can think of some creative ways to thank you, professor."

They met in a long kiss, both of them finally at home.

End.

Thank you to everyone who so generously left comments or sent me feedback; I can't tell you how much it has meant to me to know people are reading this. "The Darkroom" is the first long-form story I've finished, and I know I wouldn't have been motivated to complete it without your urging and encouragement. Now I've got to figure out what to write about next.

CC_Ryder
CC_Ryder
587 Followers