The Date

Story Info
A couple meets for a hot date.
1.1k words
4.27
10.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfifty
sfifty
6 Followers

His date was wearing a white blouse and a short black skirt. The skirt was not too short, but enough to safely cover the tops of the thigh high stockings she was wearing underneath. The top three buttons of the blouse were open, allowing a glimpse of her cleavage. She was not wearing panties, nor a bra.

With this outfit on, they went out to dinner and sat in a booth side by side. During dinner he caressed the inside of her leg above the thigh high, but only teasing her pussy without really touching it. She tried to touch his crotch, but he wouldn't let her, as he was only teasing her at this point. The waiter tried to sneak a peek at her breasts as he hovered over her as she perused the menu. She accommodated him by leaning forward innocently, allowing him to see down her blouse and see the lovely pink nipples in the flesh. All of this was making her hot and her pussy wet.

When she excused herself to go to the ladies room, she had to scoot along the seat, which caused her dress to rise almost above the thigh highs. This gave the patrons and the waiter a glimpse of her heavenly spot!

After dinner they went to a small club where they sat on high stools at the bar and watched the couples on the dance floor. They watched the looks on their faces as they saw her sitting there with legs slightly parted. Could they see anything, or were they mistaken? He led her to the dance floor as a slow dance started. Her rising undoubtedly gave somewhat of a show to the club patrons.

They danced, closely and romantically. His hands caressed her braless back and moved down to her pantiless rear end, where he massaged her cheeks ever so gently. Their pelvises pressed against each other, rubbing softly. She felt his hardness growing and growing, and he felt the heat from her pussy rising.

A fast dance started and they indulged themselves in its rhythms. They were both starting to perspire and this only accentuated the fact that she was not wearing a bra. Her nipples became quite visible through the white blouse, and she undid another button to help her keep cool. This only made him hotter seeing her looking so sensual.

At the end of the dance they moved back to the bar. As they got there they softly kissed, allowing their tongues to perform a little dance of their own. Her breathing was getting heavier. "Let's go," she said.

They walked out to the car, which was parked in a dark corner of the car park. They kissed, deeply this time, and with more fervour. His hands moved to her breasts and he felt the hardness of her nipples through the blouse. He undid the remaining buttons on her blouse and pulled it from her skirt. The blouse opened, allowing him full access to her firm, delicious tits and succulent nipples. At first he touched them with his fingertips and then rolled the nipples between his finger and thumb. Their kisses were getting hotter and their tongues sensually entwined.

She reached for his crotch, and this time he didn't stop her. She felt his hardness through his pants, and then reached for his zip. She lowered it and reached inside, probing for his cock, which was unencumbered by briefs. He felt the coolness of the night air on his cock head as she pulled it out of his pants. She stroked his hardened cock tenderly.

Still kissing, and still playing with her breasts with one hand, he moved the other hand down to the hem of her skirt. He probed beneath it, moving upwards towards the heavenly playground he knew was waiting for him. He felt her lips and the heat that was emitting from her pussy. She was so wet. He slowly parted her lips and searched for her clit. He had no problem locating it. She was hard and erect like a little penis. He played with her clitoris for a while, and then pushed a finger inside her vagina, curling his finger forward to touch her G spot. Her juices were flowing.

They were leaning against the front side of the car. He reached down with both hands and pulled her skirt up to bare her pussy to the world. Then he lifted her up so that she was almost sitting on the car, which allowed his rock-hard cock access to her hot and wet pussy. She guided his hard and ready member to her opening and felt his foreskin peel back as his cock entered her love tunnel through her luscious lips. They developed a slow but sensuous rhythm, rocking back and forth as his cock drove in and out, in and out.

A few patrons left the club and made their way to their cars. They saw the couple in the dark, but were not quite sure of what they were doing. They continued their love tango, his cock pumping in and out of her wet passage. She felt his cock throb as his orgasm started to build. She was getting close too.

Their pace increased as they raced towards their mutual climaxes. His cock throbbed stronger as his cum started its journey to her pussy. He felt her pussy tighten as her orgasm started, and he thrust his cock all the way into her pussy to the hilt. Their juices mingled as his climax pumped out into your tunnel. She pulled him closer, grasping his hips and pushing her pelvis hard against his to make his cock reach deeper inside her. Her pussy pulsated and gripped his cock as her climax continued. (How he wished that men could make an orgasm last like women do!)

They lay there spent on the hood of the car, his softening penis slowly making its withdrawal from her drenched pussy. They held each other closely, hugging. She then leaned down and took his flaccid cock into her mouth, nurturing the taste of their combined love juices. This made her pussy tingle again.

After a short while, they made their way to the car door. Her blouse was still open, and her skirt still up. Their combined juices were beginning to run down her thighs. They took paper towels and dried her as much as possible and made a cover out of them for the car seat, so as not to soak and stain the seat. Then, with blouse open and dress up around her waist, and with his soft cock still poking out of his fly, they drove home in a blissful state occasionally reaching over to softly touch each other very intimately and talking about their next sexual encounter!

sfifty
sfifty
6 Followers